Attendance trends

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
43s flyer
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Attendance trends

Post by 43s flyer » 22 Oct 2019, 11:09

Piquad1 wrote: 22 Oct 2019, 10:57 God u can't breath on here for pit dust
Turn water on.

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Attendance trends

Post by thedogvinnie » 22 Oct 2019, 11:45

Mysterio wrote: 22 Oct 2019, 10:08 Ive only just read this thread,

I just cannot believe the individuals whom defend and deflect the state of our toilets.

NOBODY LIKES TALKING ABOUT TOILETS ON A FORUM! How boring...

However, it’s a complete embarrassment but not only that, folks have clearly stated that they are not attending for fear of being caught short and having no confidence in the most basic of facilities.

Don’t give me the rubbish of locks being kicked off either. I’ve never heard something so lame. Anybody knows that you can screw on and bolt on the most basic of ‘bolt’ locks anti vandal toilet locks. It doesn’t take a genius to research and implement.

It would be interesting if somebody compiled a spreadsheet of works needed. It then could be dessimated to the fans in the trade whom have volunteered to help. It just needs someone to

TAKE OWNERSHIP OF OPERATIONAL ISSUES AT THE CLUB

I’d also like to know whom alienates TT, or ex players, or the like. Whom in particular is the bad apple. I’ve never liked Brattan’s attitude to be honest, is he responsible for fostering club relationships ?

It would be a breath of fresh air if the club brought in an off field operational director to review the systems and processes in place whilst assessing current assets, etc.

Again - to the defenders of the toilets -get a grip. Seriously. You’re embarrassing yourself by showing a complete lack of vision and respect for you on the forum clearly wanes!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: