Jamie Ellis

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Post Reply
Fumper27
St John Ellis
Posts: 6275
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Jamie Ellis

Post by Fumper27 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:50 pm

thedogvinnie wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:10 pm
I hope Jamie stays just for the hissy fits on here
internet coaches, ive [REMOVED] em
Nah VD, people with different onions and views. If we all thought the same, it’d be a pretty boring place...

Bolton-tiger
Junior Moors
Posts: 796
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:25 pm

Re: Jamie Ellis

Post by Bolton-tiger » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:14 am

Iv seen that leigh is leading the race to sgn him,just hope we have someone in mind if he goes as we are already lite in the halfs

gateman
Luke Gale
Posts: 3168
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:40 pm

Re: Jamie Ellis

Post by gateman » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:42 am

Jamie to me as always been a bit too slow for super league, but like all of our players when he does move on he goes with my best wishes, as far as a replacement lets hope the introduction of a second team will fill any gaps in the first team,

Mysterio
Michael Eagar
Posts: 4224
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Jamie Ellis

Post by Mysterio » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:15 am

Link anyone please?
Audacter Et Sincere

User avatar
jackknife
Luke Gale
Posts: 3620
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: york

Re: Jamie Ellis

Post by jackknife » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:04 am

Mysterio wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:15 am
Link anyone please?
Was on 1 of the Facebook rugby pages.
Image

CLASSY CAS FOREVER

User avatar
alftupper
Luke Gale
Posts: 3593
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:41 am

Re: Jamie Ellis

Post by alftupper » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:18 am

Bolton-tiger wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:14 am
Iv seen that leigh is leading the race to sgn him
a race to sign Jamie Ellis... I’ve heard it all now

User avatar
tallguyx
Danny Orr
Posts: 1036
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Jamie Ellis

Post by tallguyx » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:56 am

alftupper wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:18 am
Bolton-tiger wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:14 am
Iv seen that leigh is leading the race to sgn him
a race to sign Jamie Ellis... I’ve heard it all now
Let’s face it he won’t be hard to catch

User avatar
Flat Capper
Alan Hardisty
Posts: 14916
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:10 am
Location: Where ever I lay my fat

Re: Jamie Ellis

Post by Flat Capper » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:30 pm

alftupper wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:18 am
Bolton-tiger wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:14 am
Iv seen that leigh is leading the race to sgn him
a race to sign Jamie Ellis... I’ve heard it all now
Every cloud and all that.
Image
Spreading the Cas gene pool

fast hands
Junior Moors
Posts: 734
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:20 am

Re: Jamie Ellis

Post by fast hands » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:50 pm

If going on Danny Orrs' interview, it seems Ellis will be staying as a back- up squad player.

Nobody
Junior Moors
Posts: 975
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:21 am

Re: Jamie Ellis

Post by Nobody » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:36 pm

I'd take a punt on Jarrod Summat for a year if Ellis is leaving.

nottinghamtiger
Michael Eagar
Posts: 4033
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:17 pm

Re: Jamie Ellis

Post by nottinghamtiger » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:40 pm

Nobody wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:36 pm
I'd take a punt on Jarrod Summat for a year if Ellis is leaving.

Our non-fed quota is full (as it stands).

Nobody
Junior Moors
Posts: 975
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:21 am

Re: Jamie Ellis

Post by Nobody » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:08 pm

nottinghamtiger wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:40 pm
Nobody wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:36 pm
I'd take a punt on Jarrod Summat for a year if Ellis is leaving.

Our non-fed quota is full (as it stands).
Would you take Ryan Brierley back?

thedogvinnie
Dean Widders
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:19 pm

Re: Jamie Ellis

Post by thedogvinnie » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:54 pm

Nobody wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:08 pm
nottinghamtiger wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:40 pm
Nobody wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:36 pm
I'd take a punt on Jarrod Summat for a year if Ellis is leaving.

Our non-fed quota is full (as it stands).
Would you take Ryan Brierley back?
As in take him back somewhere and leave him???
ok if he needs a lift i will take him

gateman
Luke Gale
Posts: 3168
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:40 pm

Re: Jamie Ellis

Post by gateman » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:04 pm

Ryan as not pushed on when he played for our 19S i thought he could have made it, in the teams he as played for he as not been able to cement a spot down, to sign the lad would be a step back

stevieblunder
Kirk Dixon
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Re: Jamie Ellis

Post by stevieblunder » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:17 pm

Can't believe the
' Bring back Brierley' sentiment on this forum.
He wasn't nearly good enough first time round.
He hasn't improved his game in any match I have seen.
He's no longer a promising 19yr old.
All the clubs he's been to in the Superleague have got rid.
For my money, Toronto will move him on .
I remember Peter Small

Post Reply