TONIGHTS GAME

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tallguyx
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: TONIGHTS GAME

Post by tallguyx » 13 Sep 2019, 08:44

Mucky1978 wrote:I’d be doing everything to get Shaun Wane in a born winner. Powell as had is day I’m afraid.
He’s only as good as his players sadly. Last week i thought we had turned the corner. This week back to plodding along. Trueman looked like a totally different player. As for Jesse what on Earth was he playing at, before that he looked like a liability they played him like a fiddle.

Casmania
Verified

Post by Casmania » 13 Sep 2019, 09:18

gateman wrote:
Mucky1978 wrote:I’d be doing everything to get Shaun Wane in a born winner. Powell as had is day I’m afraid.
sorry mate i beg to differ i think Powell as done a great job any team in the league that had been plagued with the injuries that CAS have had this year would be relegation fodder, the money teams in the same situation would have been out signing players , we have been playing players that are playing busted but still put their hand up to play
A lot of teams have also suffered with injuries this season.
Poor recruitment has not helped the cause.

MY CLUB. MY CAS

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 13 Sep 2019, 09:32

Wane has left Wigan, unfortunately his niggling tactics have stayed there and were our undoing. I have just watched the game again and i think jessie did well to keep his temper as long as he did. When wattsy had that in his game he was punished regularly, somehow all the niggles last night (and Isa's spear tackle) were ignored.

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 13 Sep 2019, 12:03

thedogvinnie wrote:

Wane has left Wigan, unfortunately his niggling tactics have stayed there and were our undoing. I have just watched the game again and i think jessie did well to keep his temper as long as he did. When wattsy had that in his game he was punished regularly, somehow all the niggles last night (and Isa's spear tackle) were ignored.
As was Partington’s shoulder to the head, which I think will be picked up later.

steadygetyerboots-on
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by steadygetyerboots-on » 14 Sep 2019, 08:18

cogito ergo sum wrote:
thedogvinnie wrote:

As was Partington’s shoulder to the head, which I think will be picked up later.
The clubb “tackle” on a prone Rankin in the 13th minute set the tone, attacked his head with the forearm/elbow. Nothing given, nothing said.
"Stand by me as I stand by you, be brave and dare to dream".

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 14 Sep 2019, 08:23

Wigan deserved to win some of our play in the second half was shocking but like I've said before if Child's refing us in a big game the task just got a lot harder
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 14 Sep 2019, 12:10

tigerfeat wrote:Wigan deserved to win some of our play in the second half was shocking but like I've said before if Child's refing us in a big game the task just got a lot harder
Not the ref again, we had enough field position in that first half to take control of any game but created nothing, we were clueless just like we have been all season when the opposition bend their backs against us and get into our faces.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 14 Sep 2019, 12:25

I agree just think Child's makes matters worse ...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi