TONIGHTS GAME

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
smarty_tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: TONIGHTS GAME

Post by smarty_tiger » 12 Sep 2019, 21:57

Akcas87 wrote:Powell not come out to be interviewed by sky

Why do other coaches front up when they lose but ours doesn’t?
A lot has to be looked at over the off-season and I am not suggesting DP should be let go at all, but we do need to work on our composure on and off the field, because at times this year it has shown on the field. Imo.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 12 Sep 2019, 21:59

thedogvinnie wrote:
Swagger wrote:Just as play offs about to start. Nice one Jesse.
Wigan know exactly what they are doing, Isa got away with driving jessie head first into the turf, then all the niggles neutralised JSL until in frustration , he cracked. I will be in the minority but if he is getting no protection from the ref its hardly surprising, and he still has my support
Mine too usual garbage on here after we lose a match
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 12 Sep 2019, 21:59

Casmania wrote:
Martiger wrote:
Casmania wrote:Obviously some are incapable to keep on topic. 2 posters are taking an enforced break to think about that
I am fed up receiving private, messages, alerts and notifications from a number of posters who kerp reporting other posters. I have to trawl through and find the relative posts and then make a judgement. [/color]
In fairness, Matt did ask users to flag up posts and made it clear that forum users need to do so and that moderators can’t monitor everything themselves.

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 12 Sep 2019, 22:00

probably saved the club a fine by not telling a few home truths about Childs Myopia

the happy hooker9
Academy Player
Academy Player
Location: Doing Spins, Backdrops and kicks on the dance floor

Post by the happy hooker9 » 12 Sep 2019, 22:03

I'm aware our recruitment for next year seems to be completed but serious thought by DoR/DP/Management at Cas Tigers as to what are our intentions in SL
Do we want to 'sup' at the Top Table with the likes of Sts., Wigan Wire then if so then dynamic quality above average signings are required.
I'm aware that we are a salary capped sport but at the moment our philosophy appears to be quantity rather than quality ...how much longer can DP pull rabbits out of the hat in regards to turning run of the mill players into international players (Gale etc).
I for one am reluctant to fork out
my hard earned to watch the likes of Ellis play (???)
Tonight's game was the nadir of performances yet I dont see any possible change in our attitude which to me appears to be '...as long as we are not relegation fodder let's continue as we are, eh'..
From the heights of 2017 this season has been utter dross.
Rant over

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 12 Sep 2019, 22:04

thedogvinnie wrote:

probably saved the club a fine by not telling a few home truths about Childs Myopia
Myopia, also called near-sightedness or short-sightedness, is a problem with the focusing ability of the eye. It is when the eye is not able to focus properly on objects in the distance. ... People with myopia often squint while watching television or trying to see distant objects.

You seriously blaming the ref

Casmania
Verified

Post by Casmania » 12 Sep 2019, 22:06

nottinghamtiger wrote:
Casmania wrote:
Martiger wrote:
Casmania wrote:Obviously some are incapable to keep on topic. 2 posters are taking an enforced break to think about that
I am fed up receiving private, messages, alerts and notifications from a number of posters who kerp reporting other posters. I have to trawl through and find the relative posts and then make a judgement. [/color]
In fairness, Matt did ask users to flag up posts and made it clear that forum users need to do so and that moderators can’t monitor everything themselves.
No problem with that, but some are using the reports willy nilly, just to get at other posters.
Some on here need to grow up!

Any how, hopefully back to the rugby and tonights 'performance'

MY CLUB. MY CAS

smarty_tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by smarty_tiger » 12 Sep 2019, 22:07

Casmania wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:
Casmania wrote:
Martiger wrote:
No problem with that, but some are using the reports willy nilly, just to get at other posters.

Amen

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 12 Sep 2019, 22:08

dude wrote:
thedogvinnie wrote:

Myopia, also called near-sightedness or short-sightedness, is a problem with the focusing ability of the eye. It is when the eye is not able to focus properly on objects in the distance. ... People with myopia often squint while watching television or trying to see distant objects.

For the result no, but for missing Isas tackle and all the niggles that led to JSL losing it , yep, he has to see both sides

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 12 Sep 2019, 22:11

Casmania wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:
Casmania wrote:
Martiger wrote:

People flagging up posts trying to get people banned Jesus Christ your right some people do need to grow up
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 12 Sep 2019, 22:13

thedogvinnie wrote:
dude wrote:
thedogvinnie wrote:

For the result no, but for missing Isas tackle and all the niggles that led to JSL losing it , yep, he has to see both sides
True he does but just because he doesnt do anything doesnt make it right for jsl to do that. Imo it's so out of character for jsl to do that, but still inexcusable.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 12 Sep 2019, 22:13

I couldn't help but think as the 2nd half slipped away again west of the Pennies that the club really do need to review how this season has gone.

While we are clear of relegation this year,if improvements across the board aren't made we could be like one of the 4 sides tomorrow stood on the trap door in 2020.

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 12 Sep 2019, 22:14

duke street 10 wrote:I couldn't help but think as the 2nd half slipped away again west of the Pennies that the club really do need to review how this season has gone.

While we are clear of relegation this year,if improvements across the board aren't made we could be like one of the 4 tomorrow sides stood on the trap door in 2020.
Whilst ever the club aren't flirting with relegation and on the fringes of play off rugby, the club will never change.

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 12 Sep 2019, 22:17

duke street 10 wrote:I couldn't help but think as the 2nd half slipped away again west of the Pennies that the club really do need to review how this season has gone.

While we are clear of relegation this year,if improvements across the board aren't made we could be like one of the 4 sides tomorrow stood on the trap door in 2020.
Next year could depend on our luck with injuries. Barring feki our signings dont fill me with optimism but we have a chance of making playoffs with a team who has been ravaged with injuries all season. Bit more luck next season and I think we will be ok

KB80
League One Player
League One Player

Post by KB80 » 12 Sep 2019, 22:17

thedogvinnie wrote:
Wigan know exactly what they are doing, Isa got away with driving jessie head first into the turf, then all the niggles neutralised JSL until in frustration , he cracked. I will be in the minority but if he is getting no protection from the ref its hardly surprising, and he still has my support
So stand toe to toe and punch him. He might have actually hurt him and made him look a mouthy idiot instead of just making holimself look like a grub and getting laughed at by a 21 year old prop.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 12 Sep 2019, 22:18

classycas57 wrote:Embarrassing now.needs surgery next year I'm afraid
Not happening. Were done already

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 12 Sep 2019, 22:19

Come on, put the season into perspective, we have had most of our SC on the sick all season and to be where we are is nothing short of a miracle.
we go again next season hopefully a tad luckier on the injury front.

Before condemning, just remember the Millward era

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 12 Sep 2019, 22:20

thedogvinnie wrote:

Come on, put the season into perspective, we have had most of our SC on the sick all season and to be where we are is nothing short of a miracle.
we go again next season hopefully a tad luckier on the injury front.

Before condemning, just remember the Millward era
Agree with that. Injuries have hit us hard this year, more luck on that front and we should be ok

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 12 Sep 2019, 22:23

KB80 wrote:
thedogvinnie wrote:
So stand toe to toe and punch him. He might have actually hurt him and made him look a mouthy idiot instead of just making holimself look like a grub and getting laughed at by a 21 year old prop.
I get what you are saying but JSL has never been that sort of player and the 21 YO prop was just following orders as usual at wigan. There is a history of bending the rules over there.

I know who the grubs are and JSL is not one of them

Hepworth7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Hepworth7 » 12 Sep 2019, 22:36

Good bloke as Jesse may be,no amount of provocation warrants an attack with the knee to the head of a defenseless player. Had Connor responded in the same manner last week to Jessie's wind ups instead of just giving it the verbal there would have been uproar. Sorry,but no excuse,will get a ban and deserves one.