Season Tickets 2020

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Juscas
Dean Widders
Posts: 328
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:31 am

Re: Season Tickets 2020

Post by Juscas » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:49 pm

I only go for the rugby but I do see what people are saying with regards making it an event
The club has to offer more than what you get sat on your sofa watching it on tv to entice customers back

tigerfeat
Dale Fritz
Posts: 7020
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Season Tickets 2020

Post by tigerfeat » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:00 pm

Sad in a way were having to look to add on bits off the field to entice more people in to watch rugby league
Back in the day people flocked to watch rugby league just to watch the battle that was about to take place in the middle

Lofthouse Tiger
Danny Orr
Posts: 1131
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Re: Season Tickets 2020

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:33 pm

Not decided on either way yet but as it stands I will not be renewing our 3 next year. Having said that if there is an improvement on recruitment for next year I will think again.

I am also in the group of “Ban the drum” as it is unnecessary and very annoying. I can only imagine what sort of person it is that stands there making such a ridiculous racket thinking he/she is making a difference to the fans and the players. Well it is more negative listening to the fans around me on match days.

I also don’t see Sky not choosing us after a mediocre season, possibly finish in the play offs isn’t mediocre at all. If we are anywhere near 2017 we will be on more often so more games moved. Thankfully being self employed doesn’t affect me at all.

Tamworth Tiger
Luke Gale
Posts: 3958
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:29 pm

Re: Season Tickets 2020

Post by Tamworth Tiger » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:34 pm

I think the timing of the Gale rumour is really unfortunate.
It needs putting to bed one way or another asap
The uncertainty is not going to help sales
Image

fast hands
Junior Moors
Posts: 693
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:20 am

Re: Season Tickets 2020

Post by fast hands » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:44 pm

Tamworth Tiger wrote:I think the timing of the Gale rumour is really unfortunate.
It needs putting to bed one way or another asap
The uncertainty is not going to help sales
Correct :clap:

gateman
Danny Orr
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:40 pm

Re: Season Tickets 2020

Post by gateman » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:26 am

fast hands wrote:
Tamworth Tiger wrote:I think the timing of the Gale rumour is really unfortunate.
It needs putting to bed one way or another asap
The uncertainty is not going to help sales
Correct :clap:
i agree
Luke on his day brought a great deal to CAS tigers, we have muddled through over the last two years with a make shift pairing at half back and still managed to be in the top half of the table, is he on his way ?? will he have retained the form he had two years ago?? if the lad is leaving the sooner this is out in the open it is better for all party's concerned

sirocco7
Dean Widders
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:06 am

Re: Season Tickets 2020

Post by sirocco7 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:42 am

gateman wrote:
fast hands wrote:
Tamworth Tiger wrote:I think the timing of the Gale rumour is really unfortunate.
It needs putting to bed one way or another asap
The uncertainty is not going to help sales
Correct :clap:
i agree
Luke on his day brought a great deal to CAS tigers, we have muddled through over the last two years with a make shift pairing at half back and still managed to be in the top half of the table, is he on his way ?? will he have retained the form he had two years ago?? if the lad is leaving the sooner this is out in the open it is better for all party's concerned

Daryl Powell has said he isn’t leaving .... it’s only on this
forum people have decided he is leaving. The problem with this forum is that people read stuff on here and take it as gospel.

Tamworth Tiger
Luke Gale
Posts: 3958
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:29 pm

Re: Season Tickets 2020

Post by Tamworth Tiger » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:07 am

Maybe so but it is gaining plenty of momentum outside of this forum and if it’s not true the club can kill it off very quickly by posting on the official website
Does anyone know when the next club newsletter is due?
Image

tigerfeat
Dale Fritz
Posts: 7020
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Season Tickets 2020

Post by tigerfeat » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:49 am

I agree with what Hudds tiger said yesterday players and agents are just trying to put people away all the time
Interview Gale had with Carney
So Luke is there any truth in the rumour your off to Leeds
Aw look I don't listen to rumour or gossip
So you will be at Cas next season
Aw look I'm just concentrating on getting fit

cogito ergo sum
Danny Orr
Posts: 1157
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:47 am

Re: Season Tickets 2020

Post by cogito ergo sum » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:28 am

Luke on rugby AM yesterday, said “No”. So he’s staying or simply lying.

tigerfeat
Dale Fritz
Posts: 7020
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Season Tickets 2020

Post by tigerfeat » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:42 am

Gale and Trueman would be some prospect for other teams to stop next year

Tamworth Tiger
Luke Gale
Posts: 3958
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:29 pm

Re: Season Tickets 2020

Post by Tamworth Tiger » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:02 am

cogito ergo sum wrote:Luke on rugby AM yesterday, said “No”. So he’s staying or simply lying.
What was the question?
Image

cogito ergo sum
Danny Orr
Posts: 1157
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:47 am

Re: Season Tickets 2020

Post by cogito ergo sum » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:36 am

Tamworth Tiger wrote:
cogito ergo sum wrote:Luke on rugby AM yesterday, said “No”. So he’s staying or simply lying.
What was the question?
Along the lines of “Rumours are rife that you’ll be at Leeds next year, is there any truth in it?”

Tamworth Tiger
Luke Gale
Posts: 3958
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:29 pm

Re: Season Tickets 2020

Post by Tamworth Tiger » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:37 am

That will do for me. No reason not to believe him.
All the more reason for the club to put this one to bed though
Image

heritage1926
Danny Orr
Posts: 1287
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:27 pm

Re: Season Tickets 2020

Post by heritage1926 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:29 pm

Tamworth Tiger wrote:That will do for me. No reason not to believe him.
All the more reason for the club to put this one to bed though
If he does leave, then it will not go down well at all when he returns to play down the lane.

Post Reply