Hull on Thursday

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Hull on Thursday

Post by SuffolkTiger » 07 Sep 2019, 03:44

Cas boxer wrote:
MrRugby123 wrote:Awesome today, best I’ve seen cas play all season looked threatening from the off, take this into Wigan next week and hopefully into the play offs where I think we will play our best rugby of the season.
Was a good performance no body menshioned how better Ellis played this week and dont think missed a kick to keep score board ticking over. Yon can only play what's in front off you but wow Hull have major problems a poor Huddersfield did same to them last week. Think few people on here getting a bit over excited wih the performance.. We probably being like Hull are selfs this year are top players not always performing as they should.
Welcome to the forum Cas boxer.

What’s your view on forum members having multiple user names?

Maybe we should all meet up one night and discuss it over a beer....? Is that something you’ve ever thought off? (apologies for the spelling error - I meant “of”)

Cas boxer

Post by Cas boxer » 07 Sep 2019, 07:52

SuffolkTiger wrote:
Cas boxer wrote:
MrRugby123 wrote:Awesome today, best I’ve seen cas play all season looked threatening from the off, take this into Wigan next week and hopefully into the play offs where I think we will play our best rugby of the season.
Was a good performance no body menshioned how better Ellis played this week and dont think missed a kick to keep score board ticking over. Yon can only play what's in front off you but wow Hull have major problems a poor Huddersfield did same to them last week. Think few people on here getting a bit over excited wih the performance.. We probably being like Hull are selfs this year are top players not always performing as they should.

Maybe we should all meet up one night and discuss it over a beer....? Is that something you’ve ever thought off? (apologies for the spelling error - I meant “of”)
my views on multiple signs on you can tell them a mile off they all use areas out side cas with tiger on end about five i think somebody as, and they gang up on people with different views using there different logs in that's my view on that. .Tell me time and date for a beer is it a regular thing people meet on forum sounds good idea . What's your view on here how to stop people with different views to be stopped verbally abused by a small minority. I have noticed before I started posted on here few people think they own and run this forum maybe if they new the posters they would not be doing this. But thanks for the welcome even like it did not feel like one and your attempt to derail the post.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 07 Sep 2019, 08:00

Cas boxer wrote:
SuffolkTiger wrote:
Cas boxer wrote:

my views on multiple signs on you can tell them a mile off they all use areas out side cas with tiger on end about five i think somebody as, and they gang up on people with different views using there different logs in that's my view on that. .Tell me time and date for a beer is it a regular thing people meet on forum sounds good idea . What's your view on here how to stop people with different views to be stopped verbally abused by a small minority. I have noticed before I started posted on here few people think they own and run this forum maybe if they new the posters they would not be doing this. But thanks for the welcome even like it did not feel like one and your attempt to derail the post.
Wow CB, you know a lot after being on the forum for a grand total of three days. Personally I’ve been on here years but haven’t seen that, I must be blind.
Having different views is the way this place works, having the same views as others does not constitute a “gang”, just as having opposing views to other posters does not make you a “bully”. Accept those small, yet simple, steps and you’ll be a welcome addition to this forum.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 07 Sep 2019, 08:19

For anyone still in doubt, flow’s profile shows him as being banned by the Admins. All you need to know.

Back to the Hull game, meanwhile, the most pleasing aspect for me was our resilience. When it got back to 26-12 I feared we would collapse and Hull would score a couple more to set up a nervy finish. Good to see us regroup and come out the other side with a comprehensive score.

I also get the feeling that having - finally - found a settled side that things are starting to click a bit at the right time.

Our D has been awesome recently too.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Cas boxer

Post by Cas boxer » 07 Sep 2019, 08:42

Fumper27 wrote:
Cas boxer wrote:
SuffolkTiger wrote:
Cas boxer wrote:

Wow CB, you know a lot after being on the forum for a grand total of three days. Personally I’ve been on here years but haven’t seen that, I must be blind.
Having different views is the way this place works, having the same views as others does not constitute a “gang”, just as having opposing views to other posters does not make you a “bully”. Accept those small, yet simple, steps and you’ll be a welcome addition to this forum.
Thank you, fumper hope everybody is as, welcome in as you and not trying to derail my first thread as, somebody as all ready tried.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 07 Sep 2019, 09:04

Cas boxer wrote:Thank you, fumper hope everybody is as, welcome in as you and not trying to derail my first thread as, somebody as all ready tried.
Cas boxer, I call BS. It’s no coincidence that Flow is banned and you join. It’s no coincidence that the grammar, structure, context, content of your posts are EXACTLY the same as Flow. It’s no coincidence that you know so much about posters on this forum, despite only being a member for 3 days.

This will be my last message to you as EVERYONE knows you and Flow are one and the same, lots of different people have already alluded to that fact.

Only one poster has ever made comments on:

Detailing a thread
People having multiple accounts (oh the irony)
Members ganging up of they have a differing view

I could go on, but I have neither the time or inclination to do so. I made a conscious effort not to reply to Flow as they added nothing to interesting debate and just got on my nerves. Therefore, I will approach you the same.

I just hope the mods can see through this shambolic attempt at creating a second account to get around a ban.

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 07 Sep 2019, 09:55

Cas boxer wrote:
SuffolkTiger wrote:
Cas boxer wrote:

Oh dear.

What a sad but hilariously farcical attempt to pretend to be someone else in order to get around a ban.

It's a guess but I can only assume that all the praise that Jake Trueman received after his masterclass on Thursday has driven you to the edge of despair.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 07 Sep 2019, 10:09

Cas boxer wrote:
SuffolkTiger wrote:
Cas boxer wrote:

By verbally abusing do you mean calling people names for no apparent reason? Tho I have to say I've been called a lot worse in my time ;)
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 08 Sep 2019, 19:22

OH dear little flow , i love you so
especially in your nightie
when the moonlight flits across your [REMOVED]
Oh jesus christ almighty!!!
(thank you peter cook and dudley moore)

GIVE IT UP SONNY, YOU HAVE BEEN SUSSED

noxandrattles
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by noxandrattles » 08 Sep 2019, 20:05

thedogvinnie wrote:OH dear little flow , i love you so
especially in your nightie
when the moonlight flits across your [REMOVED]
Oh jesus christ almighty!!!
(thank you peter cook and dudley moore)

GIVE IT UP SONNY, YOU HAVE BEEN SUSSED

surely it was the Reverend Ike?

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 08 Sep 2019, 20:35

In the study with the candlestick!

Casmania
Verified

Post by Casmania » 08 Sep 2019, 20:44

Cas Boxer has been permanently banned. Could we get back on topic please.
No need for further comments- thank you.

MY CLUB. MY CAS

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 09 Sep 2019, 14:57

Casmania wrote:Cas Boxer has been permanently banned. Could we get back on topic please.
Cheers CM
one thing that surprised me when watching the game on tv was when James Clare scored and it was his 15th of the season. That’s a good return for a player whose got pelters all year.

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 09 Sep 2019, 15:52

Fumper27 wrote:
Casmania wrote:Cas Boxer has been permanently banned. Could we get back on topic please.
Cheers CM
one thing that surprised me when watching the game on tv was when James Clare scored and it was his 15th of the season. That’s a good return for a player whose got pelters all year.
To be fair to the lad he's having a decent season. Easily his best in a Cas shirt. I don't mind him playing reserves this year if Eden stays with Feki as first choice. He's not bad to have as a back up with Olpherts. Nothing special but does the job.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 09 Sep 2019, 16:26

Including his try in the Cup, he's actually scored 16 so far but it's his (lack of) turn of pace that worries me. He didn't even try to keep up with young Logan when he broke through for Hull's second. Ollie Holmes made more of an effort.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 09 Sep 2019, 16:29

Interesting. He reminds me a lot of Kirk Dixon who was a great winger but no speedster. He knew where the line was though.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 09 Sep 2019, 18:54

Tamworth Tiger wrote:Interesting. He reminds me a lot of Kirk Dixon who was a great winger but no speedster. He knew where the line was though.
Kirk could kick a goal as well
Especially in extra time of the cup at Belle Vue

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 09 Sep 2019, 20:42

I remember it well !

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 09 Sep 2019, 20:52

Tamworth Tiger wrote:I remember it well !
The sight of Kirk skipping in at the corner after taking a pass that was behind him in the magnificent win Vs Wigan in the cup at their place will live long in my memory....

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 09 Sep 2019, 21:31

SuffolkTiger wrote:
Tamworth Tiger wrote:I remember it well !
The sight of Kirk skipping in at the corner after taking a pass that was behind him in the magnificent win Vs Wigan in the cup at their place will live long in my memory....
As well as been man enough to retire at the right time, instead of sitting on the side line taking the money. Great bloke.