Huddersfield Away

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Huddersfield Away

Post by SuffolkTiger » 20 Aug 2019, 07:11

Fumper27 wrote:
SuffolkTiger wrote:
lurcher wrote:
flow wrote:
heritage1926 wrote:2017 Cas would have well over 50 points this first half. Huddersfield are awful. If they were an horse, they'd of been out down by now. Never seen a team dominate a game as much in my life yet are only 4 to the good. We just cannot finish and it's a worry.
because half backs not the standard for top five super league team
jake trueman is 9th in the albert goldthorpe standings. 1 place above warringtons super duper half back marquee signing blake austin.
A season long loan to Hemel Stags next year...
Jake Trueman or Blake Austin????
JT....!!

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 20 Aug 2019, 07:20

If Jake ever wants to leave CAS and i hope for one he docent the lad would have no trouble finding a club over here or over seas at 20 years old and playing with a number of different half backs and a patched up set of forwards he as more than shown his worth

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 20 Aug 2019, 08:18

gateman wrote:If Jake ever wants to leave CAS and i hope for one he docent the lad would have no trouble finding a club over here or over seas at 20 years old and playing with a number of different half backs and a patched up set of forwards he as more than shown his worth
Wigan would be one of 1st clubs lining up, guaranteed. It's only a minority of Cas fans who don't seem to rate him.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 20 Aug 2019, 09:44

heritage1926 wrote:
gateman wrote:If Jake ever wants to leave CAS and i hope for one he docent the lad would have no trouble finding a club over here or over seas at 20 years old and playing with a number of different half backs and a patched up set of forwards he as more than shown his worth
Wigan would be one of 1st clubs lining up, guaranteed. It's only a minority of Cas fans who don't seem to rate him.
Correction one fan ....

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 20 Aug 2019, 12:34

fords wrote:
heritage1926 wrote:
Correction one fan ....
Fan???