under 19's

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: under 19's

Post by gateman » 07 Sep 2019, 16:25

The lads signed off with a good win over 4th placed Warrington today, the way they played today belied their position in the league, i think the winning margin was 8 points as there was no announcer and we did not get a team sheet thats all the info i can give

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 07 Sep 2019, 17:30

gateman wrote:The lads signed off with a good win over 4th placed Warrington today, the way they played today belied their position in the league, i think the winning margin was 8 points as there was no announcer and we did not get a team sheet thats all the info i can give
Bit of a makeshift team with a few players been moved about. Also the final game for quite a few players and I think that allowed them to play with a bit of freedom with no pressure.

I believe the scorers were Robbie Storey x2 jake sweeting x2 Lewis peachy and Jordan bull with sweeting kicking 4 goals.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 08 Sep 2019, 08:33

i Like the way Robbie Storey puts himself about a real work horse is Robbie, Peachey took his try well early on in the game latter i did not see much of him, Lewis Carr does not look half the player he was when he took the young player of the year at the EX players dinner last year,

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 08 Sep 2019, 13:27

There is a match report on the clubs web site. I think it’s a new match reporter, better late than never I suppose but such a shame it’s taken until the final game of the season,just about sums up how these lads have been treated over the past couple of seasons.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 09 Sep 2019, 08:07

braytontiger wrote:There is a match report on the clubs web site. I think it’s a new match reporter, better late than never I suppose but such a shame it’s taken until the final game of the season,just about sums up how these lads have been treated over the past couple of seasons.
as you say it mate its took a long time coming at least you and I have done our bit to try and bring the fans up to date