On to London

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: On to London

Post by Nobody » 08 Aug 2019, 13:11

CasAttack wrote:Looking forward to seeing Ellis back. He isnt a world beater but on his day he can have decent games. Will hopefully add some different sort of kicking game as said above.
Can't see us losing this win but if we do it's going to be interesting last few games for teams at bottom if we lose this weekend.
🐯 COYF!

usacas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by usacas » 08 Aug 2019, 13:32

[quote="Swagger"]Jamie Ellis in contention to play. Maybe to just get him back into the match day prep after a long lay off but we will see. Hope he plays for his kicking game alone

usacas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by usacas » 08 Aug 2019, 13:38

usacas wrote:
Swagger wrote:Jamie Ellis in contention to play. Maybe to just get him back into the match day prep after a long lay off but we will see. Hope he plays for his kicking game alone
Apologies, was trying to comment and screwed up your posting.

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 08 Aug 2019, 18:54

I enjoy Saturday night games. Hopefully weather will be a little like this. Nice summer evening.

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 09 Aug 2019, 00:30

flow wrote:
CasAttack wrote:I'd use Mcshane and Truey at 6 and 7. Oneill at 9 and use Aston for interchange. Need to give Oneill plenty of game time. Think he is going to be a star for us in the future.
A star is a big title to put on the lads shoulders some people on here do big up players good work man like performances seen at the moment but yes would start him on sat. Mac at half back better footy brain than Trueman take bit off pressure off him in attacking situations when Trueman can't decide what option to take. And def try bail in secound row Pete in centre
Anyone translate this?

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 09 Aug 2019, 08:03

SuffolkTiger wrote:
flow wrote:
CasAttack wrote:I'd use Mcshane and Truey at 6 and 7. Oneill at 9 and use Aston for interchange. Need to give Oneill plenty of game time. Think he is going to be a star for us in the future.
A star is a big title to put on the lads shoulders some people on here do big up players good work man like performances seen at the moment but yes would start him on sat. Mac at half back better footy brain than Trueman take bit off pressure off him in attacking situations when Trueman can't decide what option to take. And def try bail in secound row Pete in centre
Anyone translate this?
Not really warranted that Suffolk.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 09 Aug 2019, 08:48

I'll go 38 -22
Crowd 6,480
Mom macca
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 09 Aug 2019, 09:52

40-16

Crowd 6112

Clare hattrick

Trueman motm
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 09 Aug 2019, 09:58

Think we’ll win and play some of the quality rugby we’ve seen in patches in our last two home games. That will do for me at this stage of the season, particularly if we can back that up next week

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 09 Aug 2019, 16:54

lets hope the results this weekend fall right for us we could still sneak into the top five, Leeds V Catalan on TV Catalan fielding a very weakened team for once i am hoping for a Leeds win

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 09 Aug 2019, 17:03

SuffolkTiger wrote:
flow wrote:
Anyone translate this?
sorry don't speak Suffolk maybe should put in a few tractors and who Ares lmao. all ready saying somebody's going to be a star after a few games off bench is a bit over top and trueman decision making when in good attacking position is very poor for pivot player mac at half would take pressure off him is the jest off it don't say you cant understand it just because you don't agree

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 09 Aug 2019, 17:07

tigerfeat wrote:I'll go 38 -22
Crowd 6,480
Mom macca
be very disappointing if they score 22 away from home 6 480 would be a good turn out considering but would say 5300 and 28 12 man off match blair :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 09 Aug 2019, 18:43

Cas 28 London 12

Crowd 5.800

M.O.M ...McShane

Hepworth7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Hepworth7 » 09 Aug 2019, 21:33

Have to go for this one big time so 5,768 turn out to watch Cas win 48-10..

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 09 Aug 2019, 22:44

leeds were 1/7 tonight and bookies got it right.
cas are 1/7 tomorrow so hoping they've got it right again
48-8 to cas cos i think london will target the games they think they will win.
we'll be lucky to get 6,000
jo brand is eddie warings love child

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 09 Aug 2019, 23:44

whats the idea of playing Saturday night, the fans wonted Sunday afternoon KO its bad enough when our masters SKY alter matches but with our club doing it i cant get my head round, i am a season ticket holder retired many years ago i buy a season ticket to support our club knowing full well i will miss at least two or three games , with the switching of fixtures you have to be dedicated to think of buying a season ticket these days

classycas57
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classycas57 » 09 Aug 2019, 23:47

Cas 28 London 10 attendance 4,900

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 10 Aug 2019, 00:13

flow wrote:
SuffolkTiger wrote:
flow wrote:
Anyone translate this?
sorry don't speak Suffolk maybe should put in a few tractors and who Ares lmao. all ready saying somebody's going to be a star after a few games off bench is a bit over top and trueman decision making when in good attacking position is very poor for pivot player mac at half would take pressure off him is the jest off it don't say you cant understand it just because you don't agree
To be able to agree or disagree with any statement or article you first have to be able to understand it. To facilitate that it needs to be reasonably well constructed in a way that the reader has at least a chance of grasping the points that are being made.

That's where I'm struggling. For example, when you state "And def try bail in secound row" - what does that mean? It makes no sense whatsoever.

I always check my posts for errors before pressing "submit" so that anyone who might be interested in what I've got to say doesn't have to work too hard to understand what I've posted. It's a bit of old fashioned consideration for others. In my childhood years in Cas it's what I was encouraged to do.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 10 Aug 2019, 08:06

SuffolkTiger wrote:
flow wrote:
SuffolkTiger wrote:
flow wrote:
Anyone translate this?

That's where I'm struggling. For example, when you state "And def try bail in secound row" - what does that mean? It makes no sense whatsoever.
it means ‘and maybe try Blair in the second row’ not difficult to work out and I’m surprised it was beyond you although I suspect it wasn’t you just took it as an opportunity to once again poke fun at Flow’s spelling and grammar. You’re at it all the time, have you considered maybe he’s dyslexic or similar, borderline bullying as far as I’m concerned.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 10 Aug 2019, 08:52

Don't worry Suffolk. Is a keyboard bully love to meet him face to face think he is one off the tinted brigrade on here with about five different signs on not easy to guess who. ;)