Same for all ?

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
black golf

Same for all ?

Post by black golf » 05 Aug 2019, 10:20

Well after yesterdays debacle i wonder if DP will apply the same rules he has applied earlier,after Greg Edens brain fart, he wasnt selected for a few games, will DP now leave Matautia out of the lineup after his several brain farts against KR.In truth Matautia has been abysmall for the last few weeks , and to my mind has been the main contributer to the teams performance, Rankin is a better player and kicker than Matautia, and Millo is a better half, so where can you play Matautia, perhaps at centre until Blair improves or Shenny gets back, then what, maybe waterboy, who knows.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Same for all ?

Post by flow » 05 Aug 2019, 10:39

black golf wrote:Well after yesterdays debacle i wonder if DP will apply the same rules he has applied earlier,after Greg Edens brain fart, he wasnt selected for a few games, will DP now leave Matautia out of the lineup after his several brain farts against KR.In truth Matautia has been abysmall for the last few weeks , and to my mind has been the main contributer to the teams performance, Rankin is a better player and kicker than Matautia, and Millo is a better half, so where can you play Matautia, perhaps at centre until Blair improves or Shenny gets back, then what, maybe waterboy, who knows.
If we dropped players who not performing next week we would only have about four players available. We will beat London easy. Again and all the peeps on here will start saying everything OK
Last edited by flow on 05 Aug 2019, 10:41, edited 1 time in total.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 05 Aug 2019, 10:40

matatutia was man of the match against warrington
dont think he ever came here as a goal kicker
yes he tried a play on the first tackle of a repeat set that led to us going into touch
yes he panicked under there posts with a minute on clock
he would have been my mom up to that point with Wattsy
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 05 Aug 2019, 10:41

flow wrote:
black golf wrote:Well after yesterdays debacle i wonder if DP will apply the same rules he has applied earlier,after Greg Edens brain fart, he wasnt selected for a few games, will DP now leave Matautia out of the lineup after his several brain farts against KR.In truth Matautia has been abysmall for the last few weeks , and to my mind has been the main contributer to the teams performance, Rankin is a better player and kicker than Matautia, and Millo is a better half, so where can you play Matautia, perhaps at centre until Blair improves or Shenny gets back, then what, maybe waterboy, who knows.
If we dropped players who not performing next week we would only have about four players available
did you go to the game?
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 05 Aug 2019, 14:17

tigerfeat wrote:matatutia was man of the match against warrington
dont think he ever came here as a goal kicker
yes he tried a play on the first tackle of a repeat set that led to us going into touch
yes he panicked under there posts with a minute on clock
he would have been my mom up to that point with Wattsy
He also kept his cool and won us the game v Huddersfield with a golden point drop goal