best win worse lose

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: best win worse lose

Post by fast hands » 31 Jul 2019, 18:54

What would constitute a worse win, I remember a game on a cold damp Friday night watching us beat Leigh 4-0 or 4-2, Bout 1500 speccies there, one of the lads we worked with making his debut I think ( John McKilroy) and the Chisnall Brothers playing for Leigh, it was the most boring game of rugby I have watched.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: best win worse lose

Post by Flat Capper » 01 Aug 2019, 13:02

Best win is hard, we've had some great victories including cup finals, beating Aussie touring teams and Chamionship play-off finals but the sheer emotion of te play-off semi against Saints tops the lot for me. One second I was in tears after saints clawed back to take the lead and then we drew level before securing the golden point which broufht tears of joy.

Worst loss is probably unique for me but it was a Premiership play-off against Leeds back in the 90's and only has any value because I got arrested for invading the pitch and 'abusing the ref, Jim Smith. That loss cost me £175 for the fine and costs.
Spreading the Cas gene pool