Cas forum no argument forum

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
lidds
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Cas forum no argument forum

Post by lidds » 22 Jul 2019, 10:35

flow wrote:
cogito ergo sum wrote:Here’s the issue flow (and I’ve tried desperately not to respond to any of your posts, but I am) when anyone disagrees with you you resort to calling names such as “happy clappers” or “rose tinted”. Why? Does that make your arguments stronger, more valid. No, it smacks of the playground. I also note that many of your posts are hard to decipher owing to lack of grammar and accurate spelling, others are lucid and punctuated? Why? You’re playing games.
You miss the point and haveing a go at somebody grammer is alot more insulting then calling somebody a happy clapper like I say we need to sort the double standards out on here maybe we all meet face to face
Can you do any time now that schools have broken up?

The problem is flow, that almost every thread you get involved in descends into chaos. this can't be a coincidence, or some kind of witch hunt. There is always one common factor and its you looking to take offence to anything someone says. Or starting pointless threads slating players with little to back it up

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Jul 2019, 10:49

lidds wrote:
flow wrote:
cogito ergo sum wrote:Here’s the issue flow (and I’ve tried desperately not to respond to any of your posts, but I am) when anyone disagrees with you you resort to calling names such as “happy clappers” or “rose tinted”. Why? Does that make your arguments stronger, more valid. No, it smacks of the playground. I also note that many of your posts are hard to decipher owing to lack of grammar and accurate spelling, others are lucid and punctuated? Why? You’re playing games.
You miss the point and haveing a go at somebody grammer is alot more insulting then calling somebody a happy clapper like I say we need to sort the double standards out on here maybe we all meet face to face
Can you do any time now that schools have broken up?

The problem is flow, that almost every thread you get involved in descends into chaos. this can't be a coincidence, or some kind of witch hunt. There is always one common factor and its you looking to take offence to anything someone says. Or starting pointless threads slating players with little to back it up
Let's keep watch on threads then you will see who don't like different opinions starting from now

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 22 Jul 2019, 11:53

When l read the topic. I thought what a good idea.
I even made an early comment.
Somehow the intention has been turned on it's head.
We are now arguing about not arguing.
Time for a self imposed rest

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 22 Jul 2019, 11:58

flow wrote:
fords wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:I give in. I haven’t the time. I look forward to talking to rational people. Someone else’s turn. Good luck!
The foe function is your friend.
Minor frustration that you can still see posts when they are quoted, but you won’t see any direct responses or other posts.
think going to use the foe function on at least five people on here very good idea. not good when your afraid to post different opinions just to get ridiculed . what happened to the days you could have banter on here being spoiled by a few who think they own this forum :-# :-#
You just don't get it flow do you? You're the person on this forum that causes most of the thread derailing and arguments with your "opinions" that you treat as fact and argue whenever your opinions are questioned. Blair has not been anywhere near as bad as you're making out. Trueman although has been out of form is certainly not "championship standard at best". But anyone who questions you is a "happy clapper". It's getting tiresome and very boring[/quote]

I’m certain that Flow ‘gets it’[/quote]
how i get it all right you have to stand on egg shells on here not have a opinion . this my point you just done exactly what you ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) being saying having a go at my opinion as if your right and should not be questioned the irony off it. please tell me what opinions shall we keep to not to upset the happy clappers on here please in lighten me.[/quote]

As i said earlier nearly all of your opinions are based on crap not facts, so what do you expect people to do ?[/quote]
No my opinions are not what you want to here this is the problem somebody as a different opinion on here it's crap and gets slated. If for instance you post rubbish and somebody disacree with you. There trying to derail the thread the double standards your a joke[/quote]

No, there you go again with your incorrect remarks.

Toffycat
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Toffycat » 22 Jul 2019, 12:22

As some posters have already said, just ignore him. The more you reply to his posts the worse he gets. Just swerve his posts.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 22 Jul 2019, 12:25

The foe list is great!

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 22 Jul 2019, 12:37

duke street 10 wrote:The foe list is great!
indeed it is :!:

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 22 Jul 2019, 12:42

flow wrote: Let's keep watch on threads then you will see who don't like different opinions starting from now
This is your problem.

You mistake having different opinions for being some sort of negative. This is a forum, everyone is entitled to different opinions. Most challenge different opinions constructively and discuss a topic and can have a conversation. Whereas, anyone who dares to disagree with yourself is either a happy clapper, clueless or has something against you (and the name calling and text speak then comes out).

Moderators can watch the differences of opinion but in reality as long as people do it in a decent way there's no issue with doing so as that's the point of a forum - people aren't always going to agree on players, performances, kit colours, the club shop, the way the club is run, the toilets, Daryl Powell's new haircut, etc etc.

If you put your own views across more rationally and without the aim of causing conflict, people (and myself included in that) are much more likely to be receptive to you. I don't set out to fall out with anyone on here or cause conflict - more often it's just that I'm fairly balanced when it comes to these things and try to take a fairly impartial view and/or less extreme view, and some people take issue with that (again I have no problem with that - I don't have time to worry about people's thoughts of me!)
Last edited by HuddsTigers on 22 Jul 2019, 12:48, edited 1 time in total.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

lidds
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by lidds » 22 Jul 2019, 12:47

HuddsTigers wrote:
flow wrote: Let's keep watch on threads then you will see who don't like different opinions starting from now
This is your problem.

You mistake having different opinions for being some sort of negative. This is a forum, everyone is entitled to different opinions. Most challenge different opinions constructively and discuss a topic and can have a conversation. Whereas, anyone who dares to disagree with yourself is either a happy clapper, clueless or has something against you (and the name calling and text speak then comes out).

Moderators can watch the differences of opinion but in reality as long as people do it in a decent way there's no issue with doing so as that's the point of a forum - people aren't always going to agree on players, performances, kit colours, the club shop, the way the club is run, the toilets, Daryl Powell's new haircut, etc etc.

Exactly. Take a look at JIN JER. A Wakefield fan who comes on here. And is able to have a really good conversation and adds value to the board. All flow does is look for arguments. Then plays the victim

noxandrattles
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by noxandrattles » 22 Jul 2019, 12:55

where do i find the foe list?

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 22 Jul 2019, 12:57

noxandrattles wrote:
Click a person's name, there's options to 'Add Foe' and 'Add Friend'.

All it does is show the post has been made but hides it. You can click to open it out if you want to view or not.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 22 Jul 2019, 12:58

noxandrattles wrote:
Click on the username and a new page opens and it’s on there.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 22 Jul 2019, 12:58

poor flow everybody ganging up on him 1 against 100 :hand:

;)
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 22 Jul 2019, 14:20

tigerfeat wrote:poor flow everybody ganging up on him 1 against 100 :hand:

;)
Some just go with the flow...
Spreading the Cas gene pool

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Jul 2019, 14:31

Flat Capper wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:poor flow everybody ganging up on him 1 against 100 :hand:

;)
Some just go with the flow...
Spartan lmao out off that 100 probably most same person lmao

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 22 Jul 2019, 15:02

You face bout same task as them Spartans lad
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

noxandrattles
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by noxandrattles » 22 Jul 2019, 16:39

HuddsTigers wrote:
noxandrattles wrote:
Click a person's name, there's options to 'Add Foe' and 'Add Friend'.

All it does is show the post has been made but hides it. You can click to open it out if you want to view or not.
cheers hudds, sorted

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 22 Jul 2019, 17:45

This was predictable

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Jul 2019, 18:19

tigerfeat wrote:You face bout same task as them Spartans lad
I never let bullys win lad never ends well for them even worse ones hidden behind keyboard useing about five different sign ons I am still up for a forum night out love to meet some on here. Be right laugh a, reckon image how funny be me hudds tiger and Nottingham tiger doing a pod cast together :D :D :D

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 22 Jul 2019, 19:36

flow wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:You face bout same task as them Spartans lad
I never let bullys win lad never ends well for them even worse ones hidden behind keyboard useing about five different sign ons I am still up for a forum night out love to meet some on here. Be right laugh a, reckon image how funny be me hudds tiger and Nottingham tiger doing a pod cast together :D :D :D
Mate...