Page 4 of 6

Re: Feki Watch

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:14 pm
by Mysterio
His wing replacement was bloody good!
There’s so much talent in the NRL just under first grade, or guys that have like 8 NRL appearances in 2 years etc.

What’s our definitive roster for overseas classes signings, allowances, etc.

Surely, Rankin’s spot can and will be used with a higher quality, even if rookie-Type...Imagine If Cronulla had wanted Xerri to have 2 yrs In Superleague...once they’re here who knows.

There’s loads of more durable and less injury prone battered blokes Than milo and moors who’d play most weeks.

Just asking for a friend, lol.

Re: Feki Watch

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:31 pm
by Toffycat
Fumper27 wrote:
Mucky1978 wrote:
old cas lass wrote:Cronulla on sky now.
Just put it on so not sure if feki is playing.
Been dropped
Why lie???
Thats what he does best

Re: Feki Watch

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:49 pm
by HuddsTigers
Mysterio wrote:His wing replacement was bloody good!
There’s so much talent in the NRL just under first grade, or guys that have like 8 NRL appearances in 2 years etc.

What’s our definitive roster for overseas classes signings, allowances, etc.

Surely, Rankin’s spot can and will be used with a higher quality, even if rookie-Type...Imagine If Cronulla had wanted Xerri to have 2 yrs In Superleague...once they’re here who knows.

There’s loads of more durable and less injury prone battered blokes Than milo and moors who’d play most weeks.

Just asking for a friend, lol.

7 overseas played allowed, only 5 of which can be quota players (Aus/NZ born without any EU passports/Kolpak etc)

Overseas players for next year are

Millington
Sene-Lefao
Moors
Mata’utia
Feki
Blair
Rankin (if he stays)

Hepi is exempt.

Contracts wise, Moors and Millington are OOC at end of next season.

Jesse (2021), Mata’utia (2021)

Re: Feki Watch

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:51 pm
by tigerfeat
Looking forward to seeing Milo tomorrow he had his best game for along while against Wire wasn't taped up like a mummy as much if he's shaken off some injury great news for us

Re: Feki Watch

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:09 pm
by SWISS TONY!!
I remember earlier in the season people were speculating about the manly centre moses suli. He was apparently overweight and lacking in fitness! Watched him this morning against newcastle, if he becomes available id snap him up in a heartbeat. Very similar to Hurrel going forward. A real handful

Re: Feki Watch

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:37 pm
by alftupper
HuddsTigers wrote:Mata’utia (2021)
My god I didn’t realise we handed out our standard 3 year+ contract to this panic signing.

Well done again Cas :clap:

Re: Feki Watch

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:25 pm
by Fumper27
alftupper wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:Mata’utia (2021)
My god I didn’t realise we handed out our standard 3 year+ contract to this panic signing.

Well done again Cas :clap:
Shows how much of a “supporter” you are then Alf ;)

Re: Feki Watch

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:39 pm
by alftupper
Fumper27 wrote:
alftupper wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:Mata’utia (2021)
My god I didn’t realise we handed out our standard 3 year+ contract to this panic signing.

Well done again Cas :clap:
Shows how much of a “supporter” you are then Alf ;)
I don’t live and breath the game if that’s what you mean :lol:

ask me to list our out of contract players in whatever season and I’d be knocking.

Re: Feki Watch

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:14 am
by 43s flyer
Starts this weekends game.

Re: Feki Watch

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:54 pm
by Dazzyb
Scores today not bad match either came close to pipping Penrith ya the death . Fekis try was a walk in but still took it well

Re: Feki Watch

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:00 am
by duke street 10
Scored one so far this morning against St George.

Re: Feki Watch

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:59 am
by duke street 10
Went off injured after 10 minutes this morning against NZ Warriors. Didn't contest a high kick to his wing,instead he waited for the NZ player to collect it and got hurt making the attempted tackle. Its something we've seen Blair do this season ...maybe they are coached to do this down under rather than trying to catch the bomb?

Re: Feki Watch

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:08 am
by Swagger
duke street 10 wrote:Went off injured after 10 minutes this morning against NZ Warriors. Didn't contest a high kick to his wing,instead he waited for the NZ player to collect it and got hurt making the attempted tackle. Its something we've seen Blair do this season ...maybe they are coached to do this down under rather than trying to catch the bomb?
Hope it isn't a bad injury??

Re: Feki Watch

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:02 am
by duke street 10
Swagger wrote:
duke street 10 wrote:Went off injured after 10 minutes this morning against NZ Warriors. Didn't contest a high kick to his wing,instead he waited for the NZ player to collect it and got hurt making the attempted tackle. Its something we've seen Blair do this season ...maybe they are coached to do this down under rather than trying to catch the bomb?
Hope it isn't a bad injury??
It said on commentary it was a groin injury,who knows the timescale.

One thing i have noticed this season in the NRL is most sides have tall wingers now,some wouldn't look out of place on a basketball or volleyball court!. All are pretty deadly collecting attacking kicks and finishing, maybe the catching high kicks is an influence of Aussie rules Football...arms full up extended, not what i was taught many moons ago!

Re: Feki Watch

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:13 pm
by Flat Capper
duke street 10 wrote:
Swagger wrote:
duke street 10 wrote:Went off injured after 10 minutes this morning against NZ Warriors. Didn't contest a high kick to his wing,instead he waited for the NZ player to collect it and got hurt making the attempted tackle. Its something we've seen Blair do this season ...maybe they are coached to do this down under rather than trying to catch the bomb?
Hope it isn't a bad injury??
It said on commentary it was a groin injury,who knows the timescale.

One thing i have noticed this season in the NRL is most sides have tall wingers now,some wouldn't look out of place on a basketball or volleyball court!. All are pretty deadly collecting attacking kicks and finishing, maybe the catching high kicks is an influence of Aussie rules Football...arms full up extended, not what i was taught many moons ago!
Although not quite what I would class as basket ball height, Justin Carney used to be good at catching the ball above his head and I thought I'd read somewhere that he got it from playing/practising Aussie Rules.