James Clare

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Re: James Clare

Post by heritage1926 » 16 Jul 2019, 09:15

Good mate of mine is Jimmy. Really glad to see him running in tries again, something he’s done at every club he’s played for. He has rightly been criticized for some poor games this season, but he’s not alone in that department, far from. The guy absolutely loves Cas, no ego to him, just turns up and loves the job he does. He’s a valuable squad player, he’ll probably tell you that he was surprised to get the #2 shirt this year, but he wears it with pride. I’d loan him out next season and give him game time else where until we need him.

The Fox
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: James Clare

Post by The Fox » 16 Jul 2019, 09:31

heritage1926 wrote:Good mate of mine is Jimmy. Really glad to see him running in tries again, something he’s done at every club he’s played for. He has rightly been criticized for some poor games this season, but he’s not alone in that department, far from. The guy absolutely loves Cas, no ego to him, just turns up and loves the job he does. He’s a valuable squad player, he’ll probably tell you that he was surprised to get the #2 shirt this year, but he wears it with pride. I’d loan him out next season and give him game time else where until we need him.
Pretty sure he won't need to go on loan next year - with the re-introduction of the reserves he will be playing every week for Cas (1sts or 2nds).