Trueman

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Trueman

Post by Fumper27 » 06 Sep 2019, 05:41

fords wrote:
fords wrote:Asking for a mate. How did trueman play last night ;)
Thought i'd resurrect this just for the benefit of Flow. Now do yourself a favour and admit you are wrong about the kid.

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Haven’t seen a post from The Prophet (Flow) for a while. He would somehow turn it around to claim he’d always backed JT, as he tried to claim he’d always said Blair was lame and pants (which also sees to be turning out the opposite)...

Ken Smith
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Ken Smith » 06 Sep 2019, 07:58

The best display from him since that against Wigan two years ago. Could he be the next Roger Millward?

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 06 Sep 2019, 08:03

Great performance from Trueman last night, stood up when someone had to, in a must win game. Credit to Ellis too, he seemed to respond to Trueman taking the game by the scruff of the neck. Big raps to the forwards too, they gave Trueman the platform to shine last night. Massive team effort when we absolutely needed it. We now go on to Wigan and hope Saints do us a favour also.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 06 Sep 2019, 08:18

Trueman on that display is great Britain standard , great in attack and defence my son said it was him that got under the Hull forward that went over the line under the post, Hull had their tails up at that stage of the game and were coming at us strong

Cas boxer

Post by Cas boxer » 06 Sep 2019, 14:06

Got a good future Trueman just needs to get consistent now. Wounder what the share holders value him if one off big four came sniffing, about the same we did for Clark I would reckon but not in a position were we have to sell to stay afloat now.

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 06 Sep 2019, 16:12

Cas boxer wrote:Got a good future Trueman just needs to get consistent now. Wounder what the share holders value him if one off big four came sniffing, about the same we did for Clark I would reckon but not in a position were we have to sell to stay afloat now.
Oh flow you are funny

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 06 Sep 2019, 16:20

Cas boxer wrote:Got a good future Trueman just needs to get consistent now. Wounder what the share holders value him if one off big four came sniffing, about the same we did for Clark I would reckon but not in a position were we have to sell to stay afloat now.
Not championship standard then ;)
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 06 Sep 2019, 16:21

Watching it again truey was even better than I thought watching it live
Vince Lombardi

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 06 Sep 2019, 17:46

Hull fans forum annoyed that the “most overrated player in super league” destroyed them.

Not just his tries, it’s his all round game, defence, kicking, organising etc.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 06 Sep 2019, 18:16

Some people from other clubs will have seen him when we were on the telly every week and were really struggling and formed a opinion on that
Vince Lombardi

Dixie D
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dixie D » 06 Sep 2019, 18:17

Scoopage wrote:
Oh flow you are funny
Still got the grammar of a school child.

Cas boxer

Post by Cas boxer » 06 Sep 2019, 18:52

tigerfeat wrote:
If he had played as well as he did last night we would not be relaying on other scores for top five for sure. nether had a another sign on. What's all. this mud throwing about thought this was a nice forum people with different views maybe a was wrong. O:)

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 06 Sep 2019, 19:05

Cas boxer wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:
If he had played as well as he did last night we would not be relaying on other scores for top five for sure. nether had a another sign on. What's all. this mud throwing about thought this was a nice forum people with different views maybe a was wrong. O:)
In the word's of the song.
I don't believe it you're making it up.
You *****!

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 06 Sep 2019, 19:07

Cas boxer wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:
You have a relevant point, but players develop over time. Throughout this season, many posters have been judge and jury on most of our players, especially Trueman, Minikin, Olly, Radford, Mata’utia, Clare, Blair etc. The level of impatience is staggering, when we win everyone is high as a kite, when we lose it’s judgement day.
And top five is in our hands, not others.

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 06 Sep 2019, 19:15

Cas boxer wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:
Rest my case flow

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 06 Sep 2019, 19:18

Who's judged Radford.?
Why would they!

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 06 Sep 2019, 19:24

Think he means Rankin tbf I was one who didn't like him, way he played I mean I was wrong hes playing really well now
Vince Lombardi

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 06 Sep 2019, 19:37

casjunction wrote:Who's judged Radford.?
Why would they!
Yes, meant Rankin. The Hull forum is judging Radford and it’s not pretty!

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 06 Sep 2019, 20:16

I knew who you meant.
Just missing being able to tease Wolf.
Who seems conspicuous by his absence or is he.?

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 06 Sep 2019, 22:14

cogito ergo sum wrote:Hull fans forum annoyed that the “most overrated player in super league” destroyed them.

Not just his tries, it’s his all round game, defence, kicking, organising etc.
Are you sure that they weren’t talking about Jake Connor?