Jordan Rankin

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Re: Jordan Rankin

Post by the machine » 31 Aug 2019, 11:26

nottinghamtiger wrote:
the machine wrote:
gateman wrote:no doubt Blair can defend, but with the amount of matches he as played you would have thought he would have gone over the whitewash , back to Rankin he as been far better at full back than any other position he as played, the lad is steady without being out standing
Bit hard for him when he's surrounded by 3 defenders when he receives the ball
Yep, he made some lovely quick passes out to the wing yesterday even though he was only given the ball when the defenders were within touching distance.
I do think he needs to back himself a bit more, a case in point last night when I think he would have crossed the line but passed out wide. Hopefully that will come with the confidence of playing in a settled team and getting early ball.
I think with feki outside him next season we'll see a Blair with alot more confidence in attack

Also he'll probably have trueman on the right with Meeks to the left of him so gonna be plenty of opportunities for him
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan