London v HKR.

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
corvusxiii
Academy Player
Academy Player

London v HKR.

Post by corvusxiii » 20 Jun 2019, 23:18

I've certainly enjoyed this match more than most Cas games so far but I'm worried that both teams are playing better than a hesitant and disjointed Cas team. Now that has to be a worry if I'm right.
To finish last in the Tour de France, first you must finish.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: London v HKR.

Post by gateman » 21 Jun 2019, 07:03

Hopefully win at Salford for us tonight will set it up for next weeks match V London being Sunday and if the weather is fair the CAS faithfull will turn out and get the turn styles clicking

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Piquad1 » 21 Jun 2019, 07:18

Agree with the London game quite enjoyable they are playing well. Unfortunately they are putting a few of their players in the shop window and I could imagine there might be a few interested. Leeds will struggle tonight but stranger things have happened. As for the Salford game it all depends on how much they want it. It is a winnable game just knuckle down and get stuck in it's time the tide was turning. Come on lads get us out of this disappointed feeling I for one cannot stand much more.

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 21 Jun 2019, 08:18

Best Thursday night game I've seen for a long time. The sad thing is, last nights game will be a lot better than tonight's Leeds v Saints game.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 21 Jun 2019, 08:24

Piquad1 wrote:Agree with the London game quite enjoyable they are playing well. Unfortunately they are putting a few of their players in the shop window and I could imagine there might be a few interested. Leeds will struggle tonight but stranger things have happened. As for the Salford game it all depends on how much they want it. It is a winnable game just knuckle down and get stuck in it's time the tide was turning. Come on lads get us out of this disappointed feeling I for one cannot stand much more.
don't think its just the players putting them self's in shop window . Danny ward is as well if rumours are true about powell going to leeds, danny be first on my list off replacements. The question would be would he want to come to are dire set up.

classycas57
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classycas57 » 21 Jun 2019, 08:30

We'll that's 3 London win,since my comments that london could win 5. There was some on here was laughing when I said they could win 5.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 21 Jun 2019, 08:36

loved the game last night. to nights game Saints v Leeds i wonder why they have picked this when you look at the other games that are being played tonight ??

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 21 Jun 2019, 09:47

gateman wrote:loved the game last night. to nights game Saints v Leeds i wonder why they have picked this when you look at the other games that are being played tonight ??
Gone for names
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Piquad1 » 21 Jun 2019, 11:18

The trouble with Leeds is Kevin Sinfield if you have a coach in place let him coach instead of looking over his shoulder all match it must be so infuriating to be in that position.

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 21 Jun 2019, 11:43

the machine wrote:
gateman wrote:loved the game last night. to nights game Saints v Leeds i wonder why they have picked this when you look at the other games that are being played tonight ??
Gone for names
Depends when they pick the games to be on. We have been on nearly every week because they expected entertainment!

tallguyx
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tallguyx » 21 Jun 2019, 12:17

Piquad1 wrote:The trouble with Leeds is Kevin Sinfield if you have a coach in place let him coach instead of looking over his shoulder all match it must be so infuriating to be in that position.
I saw someone saying that one of sinfields old pals doing the missing coaching badges on the quiet?? Maybe that’s who the next head coach will be. There’s something seriously wrong at that club