Cheyse Blair confirmed

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Cheyse Blair confirmed

Post by flow » 21 Aug 2019, 08:48

nottinghamtiger wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:. You continually use “meeting up” as a kind of threat.
This was the reason I chose to block him. I found his opinions were different to mine, but he’s not the only one. I disagree with Hudds over many things, but he’s entitled to hold and express his opinion, as is Flow. I wouldn’t block someone just because they thought differently to me.
But this underlying threat of “message me and let’s meet up/discuss things face-to-face” etc when someone disagrees with him goes beyond what’s acceptable in my opinion. I’m always conscious that you have no idea of the real person behind the account. How many times do we read stuff in the newspapers about and incident and then find out the people involved arranged to meet after an online discussion? Why is flow constantly trying to meet up with people who he doesn’t know? It’s a “red flag” to me.
Nottingham tigers you have a little group off merry men on here who think they own the forum and hate anybody with different views some people wont post on here because off your little crew intimidating them this is a fact. you and your group team up together and one post after each other attack people this is threating behaver and should be stopped by the mods . one thing for sure I wont be intimidated by your little game off derailing threads . you only to look back at certain post and see who always follow certain people who post straight away as for meeting up yea I would like to meet up socially to discuss things all rugby with forum members would be interesting to put faces to names but I would prefer it if you did not turn up because you would bore every body to sleep .love to meet up with hudds tiger gateman and all the other good posters for a pint who are civil on here so do us all a favour and post on a other forum cant even be assed to block you that insignificant red flag I ask you really its a forum for god sake .

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 21 Aug 2019, 08:58

tigerfeat wrote:Think he means meet up for a pint not meet up and il knock you out ...
Maybe, but maybe not.
But how does he know who he is meeting up with? What if the poster is a teenager? What if they have a learning disability? Or both?
Sorry, in the days of online safety, asking to meet with people who you don’t know raises eyebrows.

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 21 Aug 2019, 09:12

Time to stop the constant points scoring. It’s boring and childish from all sides. We all have different opinions learn to deal with it.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 21 Aug 2019, 09:14

braytontiger wrote:Time to stop the constant points scoring. It’s boring and childish from all sides. We all have different opinions learn to deal with it.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap :clap:

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 21 Aug 2019, 09:26

nottinghamtiger wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:Think he means meet up for a pint not meet up and il knock you out ...
Maybe, but maybe not.
But how does he know who he is meeting up with? What if the poster is a teenager? What if they have a learning disability? Or both?
Sorry, in the days of online safety, asking to meet with people who you don’t know raises eyebrows.
In Nottingham in a few weeks meeting up with a, few old players from your area from old Nottingham team maybe you would like to come along for a pint few lads from Fryston coming down be fun. can tell your a teacher why you alll ways say somebody as learning difficulties when you have no answer you are, purfectic please check this for spelling mistakes sir. Yes a make spelling and grammar mistakes when on phone not on lap top because got big sausage fingers when useing small type on mobile but you use this to discredit me shows ow bad off a teacher you are. Last post on this, thread but hard when keep getting fetched back in to it by Nottingham tiger who says blocked me but still reads my posts

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 21 Aug 2019, 09:37

Fumper27 wrote:
braytontiger wrote:Time to stop the constant points scoring. It’s boring and childish from all sides. We all have different opinions learn to deal with it.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: that's why called forum

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 21 Aug 2019, 16:42

flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: that's why called forum
If we all did meet up i would iron a few creases out no danger :dance:

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 21 Aug 2019, 16:56

flow wrote:
Tigerwood posse wrote:
flow wrote:
gateman wrote:minikin looks at this moment in time a far better centre than Blair, is it confidence the lad is short of ?? if he is going to play why not try him on the wing with Minikin in the centres i
To be fare Blair be even worse on wing the lad can't jump for high balls not is fault like. My opinion to get us money worth out him can see him moving in to forwards big enough and can tackle down middle but is days as outside back is probably up with now fault off is own.
Flow, can I ask, with the greatest of respect, do you have a medical problem, which gives you issues with stringing a coherent sentence together? Sorry to ask, but your posts are incredibly difficult to read, I hope you don’t mind me asking this question ? .... do you actually read any of your posts before you release them to the world and do you think that they seem ok to you????
We can discuss it in person old bean and please use your normal sign on.
See, now this looks like a threat to me, no pints involved 8-[ :D .... this is my normal sign in :roll:

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 21 Aug 2019, 18:51

A forum is simply a vehicle or meeting where views can be exchanged.
When children take part in one, individuals can sometimes fail to cope with an opposing view and resort to threats, name-calling or fighting as the lowest denominator. Adults tend to mature, bringing an acceptance and appreciation of an opposite or contradictory view. It wouldn’t do for us all to agree would it?

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 21 Aug 2019, 19:33

Meanwhile back to Cheyse.
I have to put my hand up never played league or the other code.
No connection to Cas until l met my father in law forty plus years ago when he dragged me down the Lane.
It was a slow burner but l got to love the game and adopted Cas as my team.
Bulls and Rhino's both closer but its easy to support the big clubs and Cas is now clearly embedded into the family psyche.
So l come and watch and learn.
I don't understand in the way those who have been fortunate enough to play at any level.
I am a little colour blind if it's wearing Black and Amber it gets my support as for young Mr Blair, l would love him to break the line and go the length of the feild and score try after try.
I am sure every Cas Fan does one day maybe soon he will deliver on that front.
I have found his defense is pretty solid and he will deliver the goods.
We have a number of players who are not spectacular but deliver to Darryl's satisfaction week in week out.
So l will listen to some who are better versed than l.., that with a full pre season start to deliver the goods.
He wouldn't be the first, Vowels, Bartrim, Viva, Eager and Millo to name but a few.
I would welcome those with a better perspective to enlighten me.
For clarification.
I have only one sign in.
Thank you in anticipation

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 21 Aug 2019, 20:49

flow wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:
This was the reason I chose to block him. I found his opinions were different to mine, but he’s not the only one. I disagree with Hudds over many things, but he’s entitled to hold and express his opinion, as is Flow. I wouldn’t block someone just because they thought differently to me.
But this underlying threat of “message me and let’s meet up/discuss things face-to-face” etc when someone disagrees with him goes beyond what’s acceptable in my opinion. I’m always conscious that you have no idea of the real person behind the account. How many times do we read stuff in the newspapers about and incident and then find out the people involved arranged to meet after an online discussion? Why is flow constantly trying to meet up with people who he doesn’t know? It’s a “red flag” to me.
Nottingham tigers you have a little group off merry men on here who think they own the forum and hate anybody with different views some people wont post on here because off your little crew intimidating them this is a fact. you and your group team up together and one post after each other attack people this is threating behaver and should be stopped by the mods . one thing for sure I wont be intimidated by your little game off derailing threads . you only to look back at certain post and see who always follow certain people who post straight away as for meeting up yea I would like to meet up socially to discuss things all rugby with forum members would be interesting to put faces to names but I would prefer it if you did not turn up because you would bore every body to sleep .love to meet up with hudds tiger gateman and all the other good posters for a pint who are civil on here so do us all a favour and post on a other forum cant even be assed to block you that insignificant red flag I ask you really its a forum for god sake .
Flow - this is a genuine question designed to help you before you push on and book a table or hire out a marquee.

Given the number of posters that you continue, in a paranoid fashion, to accuse of have multiple user IDs, how many acceptances to your invite will you need before you are confident more than 2 people will turn up?

Maybe some kind of name badge and ID check process are needed in the appointed evening? A giveaway would be anyone turning up with a carrier bag containing a wig and a change of clothes. They will be the ones you need to watch out for.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 22 Aug 2019, 08:55

flow wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:
Maybe, but maybe not.
In Nottingham in a few weeks meeting up with a, few old players from your area from old Nottingham team maybe you would like to come along for a pint few lads from Fryston coming down be fun. can tell your a teacher why you alll ways say somebody as learning difficulties when you have no answer you are, purfectic please check this for spelling mistakes sir. Yes a make spelling and grammar mistakes when on phone not on lap top because got big sausage fingers when useing small type on mobile but you use this to discredit me shows ow bad off a teacher you are. Last post on this, thread but hard when keep getting fetched back in to it by Nottingham tiger who says blocked me but still reads my posts
This is likely my last post on the matter, but I saw your post when I wasn’t logged in and thought I’d reply quickly.
I’ll politely decline the invitation to “meet up”. I have no idea who you are.
I’m not a teacher, you must be getting me confused with another poster.
You won’t find a post from me that criticises anyone’s spelling, grammar or punctuation. This is an Internet forum, not an English essay. I know some other users have, but it hasn’t been me.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 22 Aug 2019, 09:16

Wasn't there a film called The Blair Witch Hunt? :-k

I think he'll loosen up once he gets a try under his belt.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Aug 2019, 09:17

SuffolkTiger wrote:
flow wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:
Flow - this is a genuine question designed to help you before you push on and book a table or hire out a marquee.

Given the number of posters that you continue, in a paranoid fashion, to accuse of have multiple user IDs, how many acceptances to your invite will you need before you are confident more than 2 people will turn up?

Maybe some kind of name badge and ID check process are needed in the appointed evening? A giveaway would be anyone turning up with a carrier bag containing a wig and a change of clothes. They will be the ones you need to watch out for.
lmao you said this as a joke but your spot on if we wore are sign on name badges curtain people would look like a bill board . I no the mod says its impossible to have more then one sign on but its easy to get round ask hudds tiger he knows a lot about computer you could have many as you want not that I am saying hudds tiger as . But some on here def have :-k :-k

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Aug 2019, 09:25

nottinghamtiger wrote:
Maybe, but maybe not.
come on meet for a pint we some proper rugby lads good night Nottingham

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 22 Aug 2019, 09:34

Did you used to play for Fryston flow ?
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Aug 2019, 10:02

duke street 10 wrote:Wasn't there a film called The Blair Witch Hunt? :-k

I think he'll loosen up once he gets a try under his belt.
Lmao very funny but I think the witch hunt on here is against. People whos opininon don't think he's being up to is NRL standard after 15games :D :D :D wait for it

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 22 Aug 2019, 12:32

Back to the subject of Blair, what we're supposed to be discussing on here, and I guess opinion is divided because there are so many variables in playing rugby leagure successfully.

IMO, only the very best can just rock up to a new team and suddenly play at their very best from the off. However, there does come a point when the individual should be able to play with his team mates.

This is where the variable come into play - is team selcetion consistant, are the game plans suited to the players best atributes, frustrations within the individual at their and the teams form and so on.

I don't see enough of the games to make a judgement on whether Blair is fitting in now or not but the pecker is ticking.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 22 Aug 2019, 12:47

He's had 4 different wingers already since he's been with us, how on earth is he meant to gel and get to know his wingers game when he has a new one every other game?! especially when you have 4 totally different style of wingers.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 22 Aug 2019, 14:24

heritage1926 wrote:He's had 4 different wingers already since he's been with us, how on earth is he meant to gel and get to know his wingers game when he has a new one every other game?! especially when you have 4 totally different style of wingers.
Not only different wingers. He’s had different:
Full backs
Half backs
Sides of the field to operate on
Not ideal to build a rapport with others.