Hardaker returning to Jungle.

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Spy in the stands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Hardaker returning to Jungle.

Post by Spy in the stands » 31 Mar 2019, 17:01

Whilst over pennines today listening to rugby in car and commentary of Wigan game was talking to Zak at end. He looking forward to game... Proving a few people wrong..... Not bothered about bad reception brings best out in him and always been hated by Cas fans except 1 year... His words

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Hardaker returning to Jungle.

Post by tigerfeat » 31 Mar 2019, 17:16

Bad reception will qualify for the understament of the year award ...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 31 Mar 2019, 17:23

Spy in the stands wrote:Whilst over pennines today listening to rugby in car and commentary of Wigan game was talking to Zak at end. He looking forward to game... Proving a few people wrong..... Not bothered about bad reception brings best out in him and always been hated by Cas fans except 1 year... His words
Anyone really expect any different to this hardaker no matter what team is a player who only plays to win and give his all I feel we're gunna feel exactly how the Leeds fans did when we played them with him in our team unless we have taken a long look at our selves and actually roll up our sleeves and dig in for a full 80 minute effort I think rather than there be 7500 happy fans there will be one extremely happily hated player

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 31 Mar 2019, 17:29

Wigan Huddersfield Wakey and Catalans will be looking forward to playing cas we will have to wait and see if some answers can be found and we can send them all packing
Vince Lombardi

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 31 Mar 2019, 17:42

He's trying to get a rise out of the fans. This game is on Sky isn't it?, he would love something to happen on national T.V that would result in the club getting a fine.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 31 Mar 2019, 17:47

Hope we've got a few ..rugby league is a family game ...tapes to hand in case first one gets worn out
Vince Lombardi

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 31 Mar 2019, 17:56

The best thing everyone in the crowd can do on Friday is ignore him. Zak raises his game when the crowd get onto him. Arguably his best performances for Cas came against Leeds, both home and away. The more the Leeds supporters jeered him, the better he became.
There’s the potential for something unpleasant to happen too. We know we have a minority of idiots and given he plays at full back, he’s going to be very close to the WRE with his back to the crowd. I hope it doesn’t happen, but I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a moron who decided to throw things at him. Likewise, Zak’s known for idiocy, so wouldn’t surprise me to see him throwing abuse at people in the crowd or going one step further a la Cantona (okay, maybe not that far, but this is Zak and his stupidity level is pretty high).
I hope everyone just gives him the silent treatment and I think that will actually get to him more than anything. Won’t happen though.

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 31 Mar 2019, 20:24

We hate Wigan with a passion.
The majority hate Zak with a passion.

Dreading this game. Hate to lose to Wigan anyway but the fact Zak has the chance of getting one over us as well ain't good.

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mucky1978 » 31 Mar 2019, 20:39

Who cares bet he’s still on the coke

westerbeast
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westerbeast » 31 Mar 2019, 22:10

They will beat us, we are on a downward spiral at the minute.

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 31 Mar 2019, 22:29

Spy in the stands wrote:Whilst over pennines today listening to rugby in car and commentary of Wigan game was talking to Zak at end. He looking forward to game... Proving a few people wrong..... Not bothered about bad reception brings best out in him and always been hated by Cas fans except 1 year... His words
Don't give him the Facebook type attention he craves. The only thing that will affect him in a way he doesn't want is a Cas side on form putting him under pressure and a bus ride home after a defeat.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 31 Mar 2019, 23:46

ZAK as a player top notch , Bad FRIENDS ?? easily led comes to mind , another 10 years when he grows up , I will buy the bloke a pint, the amount of players that as played for us over the years must be in the Hundreds I would never think of slating them when they come back down the lane,

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 01 Apr 2019, 08:06

He'll get jeered, but that's part and parcel of coming down the lane as a Wigan player. Horrible club.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 01 Apr 2019, 09:10

heritage1926 wrote:He'll get jeered, but that's part and parcel of coming down the lane as a Wigan player. Horrible club.
think we have more important things to worry about then booing zack like were is are next win coming from.

mdean
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: Sacked social media

Post by mdean » 01 Apr 2019, 09:33

I like the sound, excuse the pun of complete silence. I agree with the fact that for some players, the more on their back you are, the better they play.

could never happen, but literally like the Aussies did with Stuart Broad, the in-named Wigan player, just treat him entirely like he is not there. total silence.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 01 Apr 2019, 12:52

Totally agree, won’t be wasting my time.

greenhouse
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by greenhouse » 01 Apr 2019, 20:29

Why not all in wheldon. road end all turn their back on the smack head let's not give the tfl another reason to fine us.it will fire him up if we give him abuse

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 02 Apr 2019, 08:25

greenhouse wrote:Why not all in wheldon. road end all turn their back on the smack head let's not give the tfl another reason to fine us.it will fire him up if we give him abuse
Because some of us are adults. Just turn up and watch rugby. If people want to boo him then that's up to them, if he's hurt people that bad then they have every right to be frustrated considering how he left.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 02 Apr 2019, 09:15

He didn’t leave, Gill sacked him. Rightly so in my opinion.

Move on.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 02 Apr 2019, 09:17

heritage1926 wrote:
greenhouse wrote:Why not all in wheldon. road end all turn their back on the smack head let's not give the tfl another reason to fine us.it will fire him up if we give him abuse
Because some of us are adults. Just turn up and watch rugby. If people want to boo him then that's up to them, if he's hurt people that bad then they have every right to be frustrated considering how he left.
lets not forget we probaly would not got to final and won league leaders trophy if not for hardackers great season who was that good in 2017 . And he did want to stay at cas after is ban powell by all acounts wanted him to stay , certain directors and chairmen that and taken the high moral ground .We be in a lot happy place now if kept him that's for sure and not have one off are main rivals benefiting the rewards , but maybe we could not afford is treatment for is mental issues and send him to a the right clinic .