Rankin

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Dixie D
Kirk Dixon
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:33 pm

Re: Rankin

Post by Dixie D » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:25 pm

He is doing fine you loons, I'm sure he won't be the last half back to struggle against Hulls left edge this year. All 100kg plus.

User avatar
old cas lass
Malcolm Reilly
Posts: 16503
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:29 pm

Re: Rankin

Post by old cas lass » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:28 pm

Dixie D wrote:He is doing fine you loons, I'm sure he won't be the last half back to struggle against Hulls left edge this year. All 100kg plus.

Loons :hand:

Aid
Danny Orr
Posts: 1775
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Selby District

Re: Rankin

Post by Aid » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:06 am

TheSheriff wrote:Oh good, this seasons scapegoat has been found. :roll:
Oh well that's James Clare off the hook then!
cum on you Ford

User avatar
the machine
Adrian Vowles
Posts: 9691
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:21 pm
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Re: Rankin

Post by the machine » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:46 am

Aid wrote:
TheSheriff wrote:Oh good, this seasons scapegoat has been found. :roll:
Oh well that's James Clare off the hook then!
For now lol
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

TT Tiger
Danny Orr
Posts: 2168
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Re: Rankin

Post by TT Tiger » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:47 am

the machine wrote:
Aid wrote:
TheSheriff wrote:Oh good, this seasons scapegoat has been found. :roll:
Oh well that's James Clare off the hook then!
For now lol
There’s always massey

User avatar
the machine
Adrian Vowles
Posts: 9691
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:21 pm
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Re: Rankin

Post by the machine » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:48 am

True lol
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

flow
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 1743
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Rankin

Post by flow » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:39 am

only his second game give the lad at least four games probation . My only concern when we swapped deal for him was it more to off load wardle then bring in quality stand off . specially when he could not get in a poor huddesfield team at the time . If don't work out what somebody else said we still have gales money .

Mucky1978
Junior Moors
Posts: 699
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: Rankin

Post by Mucky1978 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:52 am

Rankins in for it this week cos Shenton scored 2

Be shenton again if he drops a pass against London.

Or maybe we can go back to Slating Massey

Juscas
Dean Widders
Posts: 346
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:31 am

Re: Rankin

Post by Juscas » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:56 am

God knows how many it will be when we actually lose a game

User avatar
jackknife
Luke Gale
Posts: 3368
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: york

Re: Rankin

Post by jackknife » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:46 am

Hahaha theres a lot of drama queens on here, im not saying sack rankin n ship him out but i do think Roberts did more in the short space of time he was on the field n i think hes the better 6.

Thats just my opinion no need for the meltdowns.
Image

CLASSY CAS FOREVER

cogito ergo sum
Danny Orr
Posts: 1179
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:47 am

Re: Rankin

Post by cogito ergo sum » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:07 pm

Did Roberts do more or better organising than Rankin, better kicking game than Rankins, lose the ball more than Rankin? Much more to Rankin's game than all the sparkly stuff. I suppose DP hasn't noticed it either, but he does select him!

Keithy
Dean Widders
Posts: 278
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Re: Rankin

Post by Keithy » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:16 pm

jackknife wrote:Hahaha theres a lot of drama queens on here, im not saying sack rankin n ship him out but i do think Roberts did more in the short space of time he was on the field n i think hes the better 6.

Thats just my opinion no need for the meltdowns.
You should know by now that even though this is a forum, rule number 1 is "you are not allowed an opinion". :lol:

tigerfeat
Dale Fritz
Posts: 7267
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Rankin

Post by tigerfeat » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:22 pm

cogito ergo sum wrote:Did Roberts do more or better organising than Rankin, better kicking game than Rankins, lose the ball more than Rankin? Much more to Rankin's game than all the sparkly stuff. I suppose DP hasn't noticed it either, but he does select him!
rankin will be a good player for cas well harsh to call him out after two games

User avatar
jackknife
Luke Gale
Posts: 3368
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: york

Re: Rankin

Post by jackknife » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:57 pm

cogito ergo sum wrote:Did Roberts do more or better organising than Rankin, better kicking game than Rankins, lose the ball more than Rankin? Much more to Rankin's game than all the sparkly stuff. I suppose DP hasn't noticed it either, but he does select him!
For me Robert's and Trueman are our starting halfs now and Rankin was filling in while Robert's had a knock but after Thursdays game Robert's look dangerous (apart from the daft pass/knock on) i haven't really seen Rankin do much and our right side looks none existent in attack. Maybe Rankin will have a stormer against London, hopefully.
Image

CLASSY CAS FOREVER

betts21
Danny Orr
Posts: 2661
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:13 pm

Re: Rankin

Post by betts21 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:09 pm

For me rankin is finding his feet still remember how long took Roberts ect to understand how we play. Against hull it showed that Benny may be what were looking for in that right centre roll definitely added some spark that Minkin had quiet found yet think was a mistake not letting Minkin play centre Vs Leeds if that is where we truly see him playing

Post Reply