First 4 games

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Lofthouse Tiger
Danny Orr
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Re: First 4 games

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:08 pm

I have never taken anything for granted where Cas are concerned. :dance:

gateman
Danny Orr
Posts: 2902
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:40 pm

Re: First 4 games

Post by gateman » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:51 pm

My forecasting is crap I just hope and pray we kick off the season to a good start, no more injuries before the season kicks off

Hepworth7
Dean Widders
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:48 pm

Re: First 4 games

Post by Hepworth7 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:22 pm

As easy a start as we could possibly hope for but am expecting a seriously improved Catalan performance especially first up as they'll be motivated,will be hoping their new back line will take time to gel. London will have team spirit but am not thinking the quality to trouble up. Both Hull sides look lower half of the table for me so are eminently beatable,but given our propensity last season for chucking in the odd mare of a performance would expect to win three from four at least. These results will give a real indication of where we are in the general scheme of things.

User avatar
westyorkylad
Dean Widders
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:23 pm

Re: First 4 games

Post by westyorkylad » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:31 pm

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:I have never taken anything for granted where Cas are concerned. :dance:
Haha aint that the truth :lol:

User avatar
lurcher
Adrian Vowles
Posts: 9330
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:25 pm
Location: bridlington

Re: First 4 games

Post by lurcher » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:02 am

hull reporting that kelly out for 6 weeks and connor went off injured this weekend. westerman out till march and talanoa has gone missing. that bodes well for our 2nd game as they have very little depth to their squad.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

heritage1926
Danny Orr
Posts: 1456
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:27 pm

Re: First 4 games

Post by heritage1926 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:48 am

I fully expect 8 points from the first 4 games. I saw enough yesterday to suggest we'll be fine this season.

fords
Luke Gale
Posts: 3498
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 8:40 am

Re: First 4 games

Post by fords » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:51 am

heritage1926 wrote:I fully expect 8 points from the first 4 games. I saw enough yesterday to suggest we'll be fine this season.
Yes , I have changed my mind now. I'm expecting 4 wins from 4

Fumper27
Michael Eagar
Posts: 4964
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: First 4 games

Post by Fumper27 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:11 pm

lurcher wrote:hull reporting that kelly out for 6 weeks and connor went off injured this weekend. westerman out till march and talanoa has gone missing. that bodes well for our 2nd game as they have very little depth to their squad.
They’ve got Jordan Thompson and Marty Dawson though pal

flow
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 1743
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: First 4 games

Post by flow » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:14 pm

fords wrote:
heritage1926 wrote:I fully expect 8 points from the first 4 games. I saw enough yesterday to suggest we'll be fine this season.
Yes , I have changed my mind now. I'm expecting 4 wins from 4
steady on tiger that be great and rhinos lose there first four away games lol lets take one game at a time Catalan going to be very hard game .

heritage1926
Danny Orr
Posts: 1456
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:27 pm

Re: First 4 games

Post by heritage1926 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:30 pm

flow wrote:
fords wrote:
heritage1926 wrote:I fully expect 8 points from the first 4 games. I saw enough yesterday to suggest we'll be fine this season.
Yes , I have changed my mind now. I'm expecting 4 wins from 4
steady on tiger that be great and rhinos lose there first four away games lol lets take one game at a time Catalan going to be very hard game .
Catalan will be tough, arguably the toughest of the 4, however, a cold Feb night under the lights won't suit them.

User avatar
lurcher
Adrian Vowles
Posts: 9330
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:25 pm
Location: bridlington

Re: First 4 games

Post by lurcher » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:55 pm

Fumper27 wrote:
lurcher wrote:hull reporting that kelly out for 6 weeks and connor went off injured this weekend. westerman out till march and talanoa has gone missing. that bodes well for our 2nd game as they have very little depth to their squad.
They’ve got Jordan Thompson and Marty Dawson though pal
:lol: seriously though dawson was the only player i ever saw that came close to catching solomona when he was playing for saints.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Vince1986
Sean Rudder
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:26 am
Twitter: @vincenzobelfior
Location: South London

Re: First 4 games

Post by Vince1986 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:55 am

I be happy with 3 wins out of four but it great if we win all four. :D

Post Reply