Daryl Powell

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Tigersbarmy
Junior Moors

Daryl Powell

Post by Tigersbarmy » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:24 pm

I’m sorry to say but has Daryl took us as far as he can ?

Serious question

SFOtiger
Dean Widders

Re: Daryl Powell

Post by SFOtiger » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:28 pm

No.

old cas lass
Malcolm Reilly

Post by old cas lass » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:30 pm

Daryl needs to demand we stop bringing projects into the club. We need 2 centres 1 winger and a prop. Established.
If not we will drop out of the top 4 next year.

Kenilworth Tiger
Danny Orr

Post by Kenilworth Tiger » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:33 pm

old cas lass wrote:Daryl needs to demand we stop bringing projects into the club. We need 2 centres 1 winger and a prop. Established.
did you think that this morning?
I don't have a favourite second team - it's Cas 100% for me

braytontiger
Brad Davis

Post by braytontiger » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:37 pm

Cant fault the lads grit tonight or all season but we seriously lack quality and pace when it comes to the big games.

One question I would be asking is why so many hamstring and upper leg injuries,we've been hampered all year and not once been able to put out anything like a fully fit squad firing. Was pre season good enough? Did we handle our players right after a world cup?

Lets see what the next month brings regards recruitment but I like others feel we are a winger,centre and prop light. I feel we may get 1 but not sure it will be enough to keep is amongst the elite.

tigerfeat
Kevin Ward

Post by tigerfeat » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:42 pm

Up there with Craig bellamy at finding players no one else looks at improving players beyond all recognition sadly dosnt win the big games that matter last year's semi apart or gives you confidence he will the preparation for this game well I don't know what he was thinking
One hopes he will get that sorted because him coming to cas was the best thing that's happened to the club in recent times
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

old cas lass
Malcolm Reilly

Post by old cas lass » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:49 pm

Kenilworth Tiger wrote:
old cas lass wrote:Daryl needs to demand we stop bringing projects into the club. We need 2 centres 1 winger and a prop. Established.
Thought it for most of the season.
Jake gone equals one center.
Shenton 2019 will be his last season with us equals another center, maybe minikin.
Clare back up winger only equals another winger, Powell seems to have no confidence in gill.
Prop moors jesses both play better out wide in the second row equals another prop required.
Just my opinion.

westerbeast
BANNED
BANNED

Post by westerbeast » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:54 pm

Get a grip, the players were poor. Was Mc Meeckan even on the field. Bottled it when it counts AGAIN ALL OFF THEM.

Swagger
Junior Moors

Post by Swagger » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:55 pm

Calling for Powell head after coming 3rd in Super League after a season full of Injuries. Playing away at Wigan against the in form team who went unbeaten in the 8s. Get a grip.

Kenilworth Tiger
Danny Orr

Post by Kenilworth Tiger » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:01 pm

old cas lass wrote:
Kenilworth Tiger wrote:
Shenton 2019 will be his last season with us equals another center, maybe minikin.
Clare back up winger only equals another winger, Powell seems to have no confidence in gill.
Prop moors jesses both play better out wide in the second row equals another prop required.
Just my opinion.
Why not post this after the many wins we’ve had this season then. You’re pathetic
I don't have a favourite second team - it's Cas 100% for me

old cas lass
Malcolm Reilly

Post by old cas lass » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:02 pm

I’m certainly not calling for his head.
I’m calling for the club to back him with decent recruitments.

masher
Sean Rudder

Post by masher » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:02 pm

Swagger wrote:Calling for Powell head after coming 3rd in Super League after a season full of Injuries. Playing away at Wigan against the in form team who went unbeaten in the 8s. Get a grip.
:clap: :clap:

SuffolkTiger
Danny Orr

Post by SuffolkTiger » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:03 pm

Kenilworth Tiger wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
Kenilworth Tiger wrote:
Just my opinion.
Why not post this after the many wins we’ve had this season then. You’re pathetic
Come on KT - we are all disappointed but it doesn't justify lashing out at OCL like that.

old cas lass
Malcolm Reilly

Post by old cas lass » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:08 pm

Kenilworth Tiger wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
Kenilworth Tiger wrote:
Just my opinion.
Any need. We are all pee’d off no need to be stroppy.
Life goes on.

old cas lass
Malcolm Reilly

Post by old cas lass » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:09 pm

SuffolkTiger wrote:
Kenilworth Tiger wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
Kenilworth Tiger wrote:
Just my opinion.
Come on KT - we are all disappointed but it doesn't justify lashing out at OCL like that.
Sometime truth hurts Suffolk.