New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
greenhouse
Junior Moors
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:53 pm

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by greenhouse » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:45 pm

Flat Capper wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:28 pm
alftupper wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:43 pm
I’ve never understood the need by many to continually pour lager down their throats for the full 80 :lol:
I’ve watched Cas for over 40 years and I don’t think I’ve ever felt the need to quaff crap lager from a plastic glass while watching the game.
And there was me thinking you knew a business opportunity when you see it. In the world of capitalism, where here's a market you'll find a supplier and for the benefit of the club finances, they should be there to supply a hefty demand in the ground.
nobody was talking about pouring beer down your neck all game just missing an opportunity to make more money.yet we hear it will be different in a new ground. Ive said it before and will say again the people running our great club are not up to it so a new ground will make no difference.

User avatar
alftupper
Luke Gale
Posts: 3593
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:41 am

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by alftupper » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:05 pm

Flat Capper wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:28 pm
alftupper wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:43 pm
I’ve never understood the need by many to continually pour lager down their throats for the full 80 :lol:
I’ve watched Cas for over 40 years and I don’t think I’ve ever felt the need to quaff crap lager from a plastic glass while watching the game.
And there was me thinking you knew a business opportunity when you see it. In the world of capitalism, where here's a market you'll find a supplier and for the benefit of the club finances, they should be there to supply a hefty demand in the ground.
Not for the first time you have either failed to read what I have written or completely misunderstood it. I repeat I’ve never understood people repeatedly going to the bar then the bog during the match however I’m all for exploiting their unhealthy lifestyle just as I am smokers if it means me paying less tax - obviously there’s nothing the club can do in terms of cigarettes just sell them more chips and pies

User avatar
Flat Capper
Alan Hardisty
Posts: 14912
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:10 am
Location: Where ever I lay my fat

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by Flat Capper » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:21 pm

Sorry Chief, I forget you're not that great a working out what others may say so I'll explain the link.

The thread had moved onto talk of bar and bar staff and the inadequacies of both. You then tried making a point about drinking, appearing to indicate there should be little need for a bar as drinking at games is unnecessary. I then pointed out the club should make greater use of the need to supply the customer demand (that is clearly there) and raise additional income.

Hope that helps Sweet Cheeks?
Image
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Scoopage
Danny Orr
Posts: 1230
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by Scoopage » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:37 pm

Would love a update.especially from axiom.

tigerfeat
Kevin Ward
Posts: 8874
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by tigerfeat » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:35 pm

I was just looking this morning at the last update march I think it was work expected to start late summer not heard anything since then...apologies if there's been another update since that and I missed it
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

HuddsTigers
Malcolm Reilly
Posts: 15426
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:55 am

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by HuddsTigers » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:46 pm

14th store now been added to the Axiom website in Beaverbrooks.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

sirocco7
Dean Widders
Posts: 225
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:06 am

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by sirocco7 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:55 pm

HuddsTigers wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:46 pm
14th store now been added to the Axiom website in Beaverbrooks.
Why are you stealing my news :)

Fumper27
St John Ellis
Posts: 6255
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by Fumper27 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:45 am

HuddsTigers wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:46 pm
14th store now been added to the Axiom website in Beaverbrooks.
What’s the point when it’s “dead in the water”???

sirocco7
Dean Widders
Posts: 225
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:06 am

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by sirocco7 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:32 am

Fumper27 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:45 am
HuddsTigers wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:46 pm
14th store now been added to the Axiom website in Beaverbrooks.
What’s the point when it’s “dead in the water”???
Someone needs to let Lateral know this projects not happening .... Clearly plenty still going on In the background . It’s just a case of patience .

Fumper27
St John Ellis
Posts: 6255
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by Fumper27 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:46 am

sirocco7 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:32 am
Fumper27 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:45 am
HuddsTigers wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:46 pm
14th store now been added to the Axiom website in Beaverbrooks.
What’s the point when it’s “dead in the water”???
Someone needs to let Lateral know this projects not happening .... Clearly plenty still going on In the background . It’s just a case of patience .
Mate, I was being sarcastic.

I’m firmly in the “this will happen until Lateral say it isn’t” camp.

I pay no heed to what my mums, neighbours, brothers, uncles, cousins, mum told her postman

tigerfeat
Kevin Ward
Posts: 8874
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by tigerfeat » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:35 pm

Hope I'm wrong and it won't soon be announced to be a non starter
Without being too dramatic the future of the club depends on it ...as a super league club anyway
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

on side
Kirk Dixon
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:18 pm

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by on side » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:56 pm

If people on here say it's definitely going to happen iam happy with that can't wait for it now :roll:

HuddsTigers
Malcolm Reilly
Posts: 15426
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:55 am

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by HuddsTigers » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:46 pm

sirocco7 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:55 pm
HuddsTigers wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:46 pm
14th store now been added to the Axiom website in Beaverbrooks.
Why are you stealing my news :)

I checked before twice. Snooze you lose. :D
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

User avatar
lurcher
Adrian Vowles
Posts: 9852
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:25 pm
Location: bridlington

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by lurcher » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:58 am

Fumper27 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:46 am
sirocco7 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:32 am
Fumper27 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:45 am
HuddsTigers wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:46 pm
14th store now been added to the Axiom website in Beaverbrooks.
What’s the point when it’s “dead in the water”???
Someone needs to let Lateral know this projects not happening .... Clearly plenty still going on In the background . It’s just a case of patience .
Mate, I was being sarcastic.

I’m firmly in the “this will happen until Lateral say it isn’t” camp.

I pay no heed to what my mums, neighbours, brothers, uncles, cousins, mum told her postman
i'll tell her what you've said. naughty boy.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Piquad1
Junior Moors
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 11:07 am

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by Piquad1 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:05 pm

Went bye this morning saw a tractor going round. So you can draw your own conclusions about what's happening. Propably farmer planting cabbages. Maybe a good thing really like a nice cabbage.

Post Reply