New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tigerfeat
Dale Fritz

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by tigerfeat » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:22 pm

Jesus Christ people have become sceptical because of the promises on other building of new grounds and driving past the site for years and seeing nothing happening except the flags being changed a couple of times for being weather worn
It may well get built eventually but don't question people having doubts on that
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

SREGITSAC
Junior Moors

Post by SREGITSAC » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:24 pm

I think everyone has doubts, even the optimists amongst us...but saying it won’t happen because everyone thinks it won’t is barmy!

flow
BANNED
BANNED

Post by flow » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:29 pm

HuddsTigers wrote:So why don’t said people go out and get some facts before making assumptions?

This forum is hardly well hidden. Any reasonable person could have done what Sirocco and others have done.
It's more frustashion the average cas fan have about the ground don't think any body can make assumptions on things posted on a forum we're nobody nows who the poster his lol. We all want the same thing. but don't have a go at people who have doubt after all these years off false start dates even you lost faith for a few months last year.

flow
BANNED
BANNED

Post by flow » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:34 pm

SREGITSAC wrote:I think everyone has doubts, even the optimists amongst us...but saying it won’t happen because everyone thinks it won’t is barmy!
Ffs why can't you get it. People are not saying it won't get built but won't get excited till it actually starts getting built or stood in the thing. And not going on a few people on here nobody nows who they are dripp feeding them odd bit off information they have googled

TheSheriff
Danny Orr

Post by TheSheriff » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:05 am

flow wrote:People are not saying it won't get built
You say it multiple times a day on here you absolute bore :lol:

flow
BANNED
BANNED

Post by flow » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:09 am

TheSheriff wrote:
flow wrote:People are not saying it won't get built
You say it multiple times a day on here you absolute bore :lol:
Lmao its some egg desperately want on my face lol but people who thinck there in the now and every body else don't now how to use Google proper make me laugh :D :D

SuffolkTiger
Danny Orr

Post by SuffolkTiger » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:18 am

flow wrote:Sirroco is total missing my point a majority off cas fans don't read this forum so don't read is well researched posts. And all they see is a empty farmers field with nothing happening for three years. naturally people are going start having major doubt why would you not. Some people on here seam to get massive offended for people not believing till stood in it lol.
Apologies for trying to keep this thread fact based but there is no such thing as "a majority" - it can only be defined as "the majority"

To do that you would need to know how many Cas fans there are and then how many of us read this forum. Then determine whether it is the majority or minority.

Where are you obtaining this data from?

old cas lass
Malcolm Reilly

Post by old cas lass » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:49 am

So let’s get a poll started on here.

Tigerade
Danny Orr

Post by Tigerade » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:59 am

old cas lass wrote:So let’s get a poll started on here.
Done :D

HuddsTigers
Malcolm Reilly

Post by HuddsTigers » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:57 pm

HuddsTigers wrote:New Non Material Amendment Planning Application submitted

19/01448/NMC | Non-material amendment to approved reserved matters consent 18/01733/REM [dated 15 March 2019 and which related to the approval of reserved matters of layout, scale, appearance and landscaping insofar as they relate to Phase 2b (country park), Phase 3 (stadium and associated development) and Phase 4 (retail buildings and associated development), in connection with approved outline planning permission reference 16/01544/FUL for a mixed use development comprising retail accommodation, sports stadium, country park and associated works] to allow the transfer of mezzanine floorspace to Unit 18, alteration of structural gridlines for Units 18 and 19, other external alterations to Unit 18 and associated amendment to the wording of condition 2 of reserved matters consent 18/01733/REM. | Park Road/M62/Stainburn Avenue/Spittal Hardwick Lane (Land At) Castleford
Amendment approved.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

yorky
Luke Gale

Post by yorky » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:59 pm

looks like more good news, thanks for the update.

flow
BANNED
BANNED

Post by flow » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:45 pm

HuddsTigers wrote:

19/01448/NMC | Non-material amendment to approved reserved matters consent 18/01733/REM [dated 15 March 2019 and which related to the approval of reserved matters of layout, scale, appearance and landscaping insofar as they relate to Phase 2b (country park), Phase 3 (stadium and associated development) and Phase 4 (retail buildings and associated development), in connection with approved outline planning permission reference 16/01544/FUL for a mixed use development comprising retail accommodation, sports stadium, country park and associated works] to allow the transfer of mezzanine floorspace to Unit 18, alteration of structural gridlines for Units 18 and 19, other external alterations to Unit 18 and associated amendment to the wording of condition 2 of reserved matters consent 18/01733/REM. | Park Road/M62/Stainburn Avenue/Spittal Hardwick Lane (Land At) Castleford
Amendment approved.
Have they given a new start date or still depend on fulling more units :pray:

sirocco7
Dean Widders

Post by sirocco7 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:49 pm

flow wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:

Amendment approved.
Have they given a new start date or still depend on fulling more units :pray:
No more info since I spoke with Phil Lunn a few weeks back ...

Robbo
Dean Widders

Post by Robbo » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:09 pm

I can’t find any property co who want exposure to retail.
Everyone is reducing if they can.
We were late with the supermarket and it’s a fair chance we have missed the boat again.
Fingers crossed I am wrong but my word it’s no more than a 10% chance
Robbo
Truth is always best !

sirocco7
Dean Widders

Post by sirocco7 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:23 pm

Robbo wrote:I can’t find any property co who want exposure to retail.
Everyone is reducing if they can.
We were late with the supermarket and it’s a fair chance we have missed the boat again.
Fingers crossed I am wrong but my word it’s no more than a 10% chance
Robbo

Why don’t you do what I did and contact Philip Lunn directly ? He was very poitive 3 weeks ago and I have reason to disbelieve him. Incase you missed my post here it is again .

“Michael

Thanks for making contact.

We continue to make very significant progress on Axiom. I don’t want to guarantee the end of the summer as politics and Brexit has kept tripping us up - but we are getting close.

Please bear with us and be reassured Axiom will be delivered.

Best wishes & kindest regards

PL”