CasForum Football Predictions - **UPDATED RULES**

legionited
Michael Eagar

CasForum Football Predictions - **UPDATED RULES**

Post by legionited » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:58 am

Weekly Scoring

1 point will be awarded for getting just the result correct. (Picking the winning team, but guessing the winning margin and score incorrectly)

2 points will be awarded for getting the winning margin correct. (Picking ing team, getting the winning margin correct but getting the score incorrect)

5 points will be awarded for getting the score correct. (Picking the winning team and getting the score correct)

5 points will be awarded for getting a bonus prediction correct. (This will include half time score, 1st goalscorer, anytime scorer, MOM, attendance etc)

Season Long Scoring

There will be a small number of predictions for events that take place over the course of the season such as League Winners, Cup Winners, Top Scorers etc.

These will have to be made before a certain date.

Lifelines (Updated for 2012/13)

If you fail to make your predictions for any reason then you can use a lifeline and will be awarded the average points earned by the other players for that week.

You now get 3 lifelines per season.

You will now receive 5 extra points for each lifeline that goes unused over the course of the season.

Other

Feel free to check your scores each week and if you think I have made a mistake please let me know in the relevant thread or by PM.

I will aim to update the scores and table each week as soon as possible.

legionited
Michael Eagar

Re: Casforum Football Predictions - **UPDATED RULES**

Post by legionited » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:05 am

I have updated the rules with regards to lifelines for the upcoming season.

This is to try and encourage people to not miss weeks but also so that people who do miss a few weeks are not completely out of the running.