CFP 2014/15 - The Winner is...

legionited
Michael Eagar

CFP 2014/15 - The Winner is...

Post by legionited » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:55 am

Congratulations to the CasForum Football Predictions 2014/15 Champion - smarty_tiger. An impressive victory with 20 points between 1st and 2nd place.

As ever there is no trophy but there is the following should you wish to add it for your signature.

You can add it by going into the userCP and putting the following code into your signature:

Code: Select all

[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d33/legionited/CFP1415_WinnerUserBar.png[/img]
Thanks once again to everyone who took part in the competition and in particular those who were able to stick with it through to the end.

I am fairly unlikely to be running the competition again next year as I have struggled to stay on top of it again and I think that really hinders the enjoyment for everyone involved. It also is the most likely reason that so many people drop out during the course of it and as such it might be worth finding someone else who has the time to take over. If anyone has any interest in taking it on then let me know. Hopefully someone will be up for the task.

Cheers,
Sean[/color]

smarty_tiger
Danny Orr

Re: CFP 2014/15 - The Winner is...

Post by smarty_tiger » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm

Thank you so much Sean for all the hard work you have put in doing these competitions. It must be so time consuming and I'm very grateful for that, and for making it so much fun.

I hope everyone else enjoyed it also.

dj nelly
Junior Moors
Twitter: Neil230467

Re: CFP 2014/15 - The Winner is...

Post by dj nelly » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Well done smarty and everyone else who completed the season :) Oh and to Legionited for his time and effort into running this