BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Tigers1926
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

Post by Tigers1926 » 20 Mar 2021, 18:36

We're on it CasRus 🇬🇧💪👌

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 20 Mar 2021, 19:54

The EU .....They won't like this up 'em Mr.Mannering !!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pfizer warns UK could hit back over EU threat to block vaccine exports

European Commission president Ursula von der Leyen issued the warning this week amid the shambolic distribution of jabs on the continent.

She threatened to block exports of vaccines to Britain while complaining that the EU was 'still waiting' for Astazeneca doses to be delivered from the UK, where the vaccine drive is far outpacing efforts on the continent.

However, von der Leyen's threat has sparked a response from pharmaceutical giant Pfizer and partner BioNTech.

The firms have told Brussels of the potential power held by the UK, which could see officials preventing raw materials needed for the jab being shipped from Northern England if the row continues.

A chemicals firm in the small town of Snaith, North Yorkshire, signed a five-year contract with the EU before Christmas and has since delivered 'fatty molecules' to Pfizer factories in the bloc, according to the Telegraph.

If Boris Johnson and his top team move to stop deliveries flowing across the Channel, it could see production at its main site in Belgium halted completely within weeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How will they like these Bananas !!!!!!! Pro Remaining EU !! I don't 'effin think So !!!! They are a Bunch of Lying Deceiving OverPaid set of C...s, sorry Individuals !!!! (and that sorry wasn't really meant !!)

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by FIat Capper » 22 Mar 2021, 16:49

Tittle tattle isn't going to help anyone but can you remember 'Project Fear' and it's claim that trade with the EU would be affected? Seems to be coming true so we shouldn't be too surprised.

Anyway, as my first point is the most important, I can't see anyone blocking exports as it will only serve to cut off the nose to spite the face.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 24 Mar 2021, 07:17

‘Refugees’ not welcome... nice work Priti, not before time :clap:

I’ve got a few suggestions what Balls-Cooper and the rest of the snowflakes can do with their placards.

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by FIat Capper » 24 Mar 2021, 13:08

alftupper wrote: 24 Mar 2021, 07:17 ‘Refugees’ not welcome... nice work Priti, not before time :clap:

I’ve got a few suggestions what Balls-Cooper and the rest of the snowflakes can do with their placards.
Your statement bears no resemblance whatsoever to anything the Home Sec has just announced. Yes, the system is to be overhauled with those lucky enough to arrive by a recognised travel route (planes, trains and automobiles!) will be treated differently from the minority that arrive by rubber innertube. Refugees will still be allowed to stay.

I can't help but think that investment in the immigration services, the assessment teams that say yeah or nay, would improve the situation and give a clear indication of the likelihood immigrants can stay, would help but that's not the way of this lot in charge.

More importantly, without any formal agreement with the EU (because we've left), once we decide they can no longer stay and must be returned to France/Germany/Italy/etc. , these countries don't have to accept them so they'll still be stuck here. Can't see that prospect putting many off paying the smugglers.

As usual, it's big headlines with no substance.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 24 Mar 2021, 17:19

FIat Capper wrote: 24 Mar 2021, 13:08
alftupper wrote: 24 Mar 2021, 07:17 ‘Refugees’ not welcome... nice work Priti, not before time :clap:

Your statement bears no resemblance whatsoever to anything the Home Sec has just announced. Yes, the system is to be overhauled with those lucky enough to arrive by a recognised travel route (planes, trains and automobiles!) will be treated differently from the minority that arrive by rubber innertube. Refugees will still be allowed to stay.

I can't help but think that investment in the immigration services, the assessment teams that say yeah or nay, would improve the situation and give a clear indication of the likelihood immigrants can stay, would help but that's not the way of this lot in charge.

More importantly, without any formal agreement with the EU (because we've left), once we decide they can no longer stay and must be returned to France/Germany/Italy/etc. , these countries don't have to accept them so they'll still be stuck here. Can't see that prospect putting many off paying the smugglers.

As usual, it's big headlines with no substance.
Yes well it's going to be a difficult ask to stop illegal immigration but at least they are starting to address the situation.

I can't wait for those Wave machines they have mentioned being stuck in the middle of the Channel stopping inflatables and the like from even getting here ............must be big f.off machines though and cost a few bob ..........ha ha !!

What we also need is a smuggling operation to ferry these illegals back to France ! If it's good enough for the Frogs to turn a Blind Eye, it's good enough for us to turn a Blind Eye also !! I think we can certainly rely on Boris and Priti manning these smuggling boats .... ha ha !!

Just thought I would tout a few nonsense ideas for a bit of a laugh !!

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by FIat Capper » 24 Mar 2021, 18:36

CasRus wrote: 24 Mar 2021, 17:19 Yes well it's going to be a difficult ask to stop illegal immigration but at least they are starting to address the situation.

I can't wait for those Wave machines they have mentioned being stuck in the middle of the Channel stopping inflatables and the like from even getting here ............must be big f.off machines though and cost a few bob ..........ha ha !!

What we also need is a smuggling operation to ferry these illegals back to France ! If it's good enough for the Frogs to turn a Blind Eye, it's good enough for us to turn a Blind Eye also !! I think we can certainly rely on Boris and Priti manning these smuggling boats .... ha ha !!

Just thought I would tout a few nonsense ideas for a bit of a laugh !!
To be fair, they'll be as effective as Priti's proposals.

I think we all recongise the extent of the problems and I welcome harsher sentencing for the smugglers but they never seem to catch any.

Tigers1926
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Tigers1926 » 24 Mar 2021, 23:14

IMO France if they wanted could stop these migrants leaving their coast, but they are being typically French, and they know they want to get to Britain so turn a blind eye. I've got a idea, remind them (the French) what this little island of ours did in 2 world wars, otherwise they would now be speaking German...

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 25 Mar 2021, 10:46

Tigers1926 wrote: 24 Mar 2021, 23:14 IMO France if they wanted could stop these migrants leaving their coast, but they are being typically French, and they know they want to get to Britain so turn a blind eye. I've got a idea, remind them (the French) what this little island of ours did in 2 world wars, otherwise they would now be speaking German...
It's probably Macron himself (the Mr. Big) that's running the illegal immigrant smuggling Ring !! - he might as well be as they aren't breaking any pots to stop this going on !!

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by FIat Capper » 25 Mar 2021, 12:51

I can't spake...

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 25 Mar 2021, 14:33

FIat Capper wrote: 25 Mar 2021, 12:51 I can't spake...
Good job I'm still having a laugh about it all :D

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by FIat Capper » 25 Mar 2021, 14:44

I will be totally honest and say I'm surprised Macron and Merkel have any feet left after they've shot them so often but sadly, mistakes have been made by many governments, including ours. Alost 130k dead does not suggest otherwise.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 25 Mar 2021, 16:02

FIat Capper wrote: 25 Mar 2021, 14:44 I will be totally honest and say I'm surprised Macron and Merkel have any feet left after they've shot them so often but sadly, mistakes have been made by many governments, including ours. Alost 130k dead does not suggest otherwise.
It's an absolute shame we as a nation find ourselves stuck offshore from a continent that has not ceased to intimidate us with two world wars and where we have been the help needed to help these countries out on many an occasion including the Balkan wars to sort out their differences and even now be humble enough to try to negotiate a win win situation for their vaccine rollout while they are threatening us with a blockade in return !! They have never been any friend to us and only have been when we paid our enormous contribution to the EU Project (while smirking behind their backs !). They do not and have never liked us from a national perspective and only tolerate us for the commercial aspect we provide including the billions we spend in holidays abroad to sustain Southern Europe (while Spain keep beating their drum on Gibraltar may I add !). France hates us having our language as one of the biggest around the world and are cahooting with Quebec to ditch English and also separate from Canada (skulky F..kers they are !!).

Just think if we were offshore from Australia and New Zealand and how we would have a very happy existence rather than dealing with all this EU sh.t !! Someone get a tow rope on the UK and tug us over to Australasia Please !!!

Your 130K dead comment Capper - Don't dare pile it all on this Government as there's many people who are not observing the rules be it in illegal raves, demonstrations, trips to the seaside etc and the like and continued to spread this virus over this past year !! This has been a collective failure !! Intensive Pressures from Business to open up, Herd Immunity lobby (yes or no) have also not helped, so no I don't attribute it all to the Government and the decision making it has had to make on the fly with something that has not been faced up to within our lifetime ! It is what it is and what has now been, so the importance is to learn lessons and take the experiences forward to combat eventualities in much better preparedness as this Pandemic caught ALL of us with our trousers down !!

You need to take those "Rose Tinted EU" Glasses off Capper and stop sounding like Sturgeon and Co when they are cornered and start "whataboooting" about the UK with the 130K comment you made as they are trying to do their best and have at least been good on vaccine rollout while the EU have ballsed up !!

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by FIat Capper » 25 Mar 2021, 17:23

I'm not gong to apologise, particularly as you take great glee in laughing at the EU and their failures.

This government is central to the many thousands of needless Covid deaths and has only has one shinning light, the vaccine rollout.

As for the way the EU treat us, as I said previously, the current situation was always inevitable and was highlighted by remainers but ignored as Project Fear. Sadly, it is a two-way hatred as many Brits simply do not regards themselves as European. Look at the way our impact has transformed wonderful locations such as the Costa-del sol, the Balearics, Greece and so on. All transformed so we could have Britain abroad rather than the actual country we were in.

It's always been them and us and if you're going to throw in two world wars (to name but a few), it's strange how we've managed peace for so long. It's funny what working together can achieve.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 25 Mar 2021, 18:34

FIat Capper wrote: 25 Mar 2021, 17:23 I'm not gong to apologise, particularly as you take great glee in laughing at the EU and their failures.

This government is central to the many thousands of needless Covid deaths and has only has one shinning light, the vaccine rollout.

As for the way the EU treat us, as I said previously, the current situation was always inevitable and was highlighted by remainers but ignored as Project Fear. Sadly, it is a two-way hatred as many Brits simply do not regards themselves as European. Look at the way our impact has transformed wonderful locations such as the Costa-del sol, the Balearics, Greece and so on. All transformed so we could have Britain abroad rather than the actual country we were in.

It's always been them and us and if you're going to throw in two world wars (to name but a few), it's strange how we've managed peace for so long. It's funny what working together can achieve.
Capper, you are inventing in your own mind that I take great glee in EU failures - please tell me where I have said or intimated that ??? I don't believe I have so you need to take that one back as I have only and merely pointed out the obvious that they aren't as good as us on the vaccine rollout !! I for one am glad of one thing which is, we are not entangled in their vaccine rollout which now has them arguing amongst themselves and costing untold lives daily and even have the audacity try pin a load of vaccines in Italy hidden in a warehouse as coming directly to us !! It's totally shocking how they are acting and is a Catastrophic Failure of Huge Proportions !! VDL, Macron and Merkel are deflecting the blame onto us as making it out we are gobbling all the vaccines up and they are left short whereas the truth of the matter is they had failed to act early enough to order - That is your buddy EU friends for you and there is absolutely no defence on that !!!

Us Brits are not haters of Europe and never have been - It's the EU taking the P.ss from us for the past 50 years and then have the audacity to spit their dummy out when we decided to leave their Brussels Corrupt Cartel as to how they are now responding to us !! We have followed practically every rule whilst in the EU and where a number of other EU countries have not observed EU rules and there are plenty of instances to be referred to on this. We have been their whipping boy for far too long !!

And yes it is very strange how we have managed peace for so long and what working together can achieve.........It's marvellous isn't it that peace has lasted when we have been paying a humongous amount of money into a corrupt club just like being in a mafia setup collecting their protection money !!!!

Have we ever declared war on another European nation this past 2 centuries.... NO !! Who do you think would declare war again..... DEFINITELY NOT US but I'd bet Germany or even France would once we begin our world trade and be much better than them and then see us as rich pickings !!

This get together initially was a project entitled "The Common Market" and which was all about trade and what finally emerged was a Total Monster running our Country and having to accept all their rules and laws like it or not ! That is NOT what being Free is in having to take orders and what had become a "Corrupt" Dictatorship based in Brussels and influenced by Germany and France !! What we fought 2 world wars on in being free had evaporated before our eyes and had been conquered by stealth !! You Remainers need to wake up to some basic facts !!

Tigers1926
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Tigers1926 » 25 Mar 2021, 21:15

For all the men and women who laid down their lives in ww1&2 I feel so so sorry for. Europe got back on its feet thanks to those men and women and look how they have ended up treating this little island. They ought to be as ashamed as possible, and I wonder if those men and women knew how it would have turned out would have laid down their lives as they did. They think they are better than us because they are geographically joined together, but I know different 🇬🇧

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 25 Mar 2021, 23:26

Capper pointing fingers over the UK COVID deaths when he wanted us to stay in the EU condemning even more people to death due to their incompetence. The vaccine rollout would have started weeks later than it actually did due to their bureaucracy and incompetence. Regardless of his protestations to the contrary, Cappers contempt and hatred of this country always shines through, a typical Red.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 26 Mar 2021, 08:15

Thank god for Gavin Williamson!

just thought I’d say it before future blasphemy laws prevent me

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by FIat Capper » 26 Mar 2021, 11:47

alftupper wrote: 26 Mar 2021, 08:15 Thank god for Gavin Williamson!

Now I know you're just taking the mick and running a winding up campaign.

For the record., I recognise the countries in the EU misjudged the vaccine rollout and are now paying the price. However, when you look at the total number of deaths in each country, we (Britain) have the far highest number. This is because our government have been grossly incompetent. There is no doubt about this and have been rescued by over-ordering vaccines. It would have been intersting if none of them worked and the inevitable consequence of 1922 committee asking why so much money had been committed without knowing what we were getting. Luck is an incredible factor in life.

My love of our nation is what tells me to question the way the Tories treat the vast majority of our citizens. The false façade they put up is one of the greatest cons in history. "Make Britain Great", wave a union flag, make references such as "Cappers contempt and hatred of this country" to try and deflect attention away from their own selfish, me first and screw the rest attitude.

An example of this is the fact that Britain has received millions of vaccines from the EU but has not exported one the other way.

As for peace, I've said it before, my late Grandfather fought in the second world war (with honours) and for the rest of his life he stressed the need to never let it happen again. He firmly believed we should would together as one continent because however much the financial cost, the human cost of another conflict was too great.

If it was good enough for that war hero, it's good enough for me.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 26 Mar 2021, 17:26

FIat Capper wrote: 26 Mar 2021, 11:47
alftupper wrote: 26 Mar 2021, 08:15 Thank god for Gavin Williamson!

Now I know you're just taking the mick and running a winding up campaign.

For the record., I recognise the countries in the EU misjudged the vaccine rollout and are now paying the price. However, when you look at the total number of deaths in each country, we (Britain) have the far highest number. This is because our government have been grossly incompetent. There is no doubt about this and have been rescued by over-ordering vaccines. It would have been intersting if none of them worked and the inevitable consequence of 1922 committee asking why so much money had been committed without knowing what we were getting. Luck is an incredible factor in life.

My love of our nation is what tells me to question the way the Tories treat the vast majority of our citizens. The false façade they put up is one of the greatest cons in history. "Make Britain Great", wave a union flag, make references such as "Cappers contempt and hatred of this country" to try and deflect attention away from their own selfish, me first and screw the rest attitude.

An example of this is the fact that Britain has received millions of vaccines from the EU but has not exported one the other way.

As for peace, I've said it before, my late Grandfather fought in the second world war (with honours) and for the rest of his life he stressed the need to never let it happen again. He firmly believed we should would together as one continent because however much the financial cost, the human cost of another conflict was too great.

If it was good enough for that war hero, it's good enough for me.
Dear Oh Dear Capper !! You are going from Bad to Worse !!

You mention the Government are grossly incompetent and have been "Rescued" by over-ordering !! Well Hello, who do you think over-ordered if it wasn't the Government itself ?? Don't you think it was a strategic decision to do so and have now ultimately been proved right !! Rescued my arse !! How can one rescue oneself ??

Oh and the other point you make about luck being an incredible factor - Don't you think this was a brave decision rather than being sat on their hands like the EU did with their fingers stuck up their arse !!

Who is now in a great position - Us or the EU ??? For God's sake man, you need to take a reality check on your brain !! And , may I add further, if we were the risk takers on spending a fortune on vaccines up front and where the EU weren't, why should we forego our vaccine supply to the UK when they weren't going to risk their war chest !! And another point, if the EU had done what we did and we had sat on our hands, do you seriously think they would have shared their vaccines with us ????? I don't effin think so after all they have been arsey about Brexit with us !!!!!! And by the way, they are looking to Block Legal Contracts which is making themselves look like Jackass's to the rest of the world, so now who is in the wrong on a Legal Standing !!

Capper, you are trying to defend the un-defendable and making yourself look like an EU loving Remainer irrespective of their wrongdoing and illegal blocking and, after all this, our Government is STILL trying to work with them on helping them on their vaccine rollout so please, I suggest you place your head under a cold water tap and also punch some reality into your grey matter !!