BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
User avatar
alftupper
Luke Gale
Posts: 3686
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:41 am

Re: BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

Post by alftupper » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:42 am

I wonder how many of the hindsight know it all’s who reckon the government got it all wrong and should have imposed a harsher lock down sooner were among the 7k+ that packed into Wheldon Road on 15.03.20? It would be interesting to know...

FIat Capper
Junior Moors
Posts: 677
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:59 pm

Re: BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

Post by FIat Capper » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:39 am

alftupper wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:37 am CasRus, well done for pointing out the bleeding obvious to those that needed it pointing out, you cannot compare a backwater country at the arse end of the globe with a densely packed ethnically diverse global hub. I would say the mortality figures were pretty much inevitable.

I read on Friday that the UK had so far vaccinated 11% of its population compared to the EU’s 2%... impressive and pathetic respectively.
Interesting comparisons.

You excuse BJ's failings y stating we're a densely packed. ethnically diverse global hub and then accuse the EU, with it's much larger, densely packed, ethnically diverse hub, as failures. I suppose we shouldn't compare ourselves to Thailand either?

Anyway, Barking has clearly lost it.

barking
Dean Widders
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:30 am

Re: BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

Post by barking » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:00 pm

CasRus wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:26 pm
barking wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:47 pm Its a carefully managed Cull. they were bragging yesterday that the Gov has saved 600 million quid in pension payouts , so there is the reason Bodybag Johnson sent covid patients into care homes, now we have a miracle cure that doesnt cure at all just minimises the effects. Bodybag Johnson will use the Vaccine to tell the idiots that hang on his every word that we can now loosen the lockdown, that will be just in time for his pals at the jockey club and Dido Shizzbag to make another killing at Cheltenham. Only a complete moron would vote for Boris the grannyslayer
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!! I've never laughed so much with what you have just posted Barking Mad !!

What a Dildo you are !!!!

Please... Someone put a brain Inside his head !!!!!
Oh dear the truth hurts the usual suspects, you have my pity

barking
Dean Widders
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:30 am

Re: BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

Post by barking » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:01 pm

FIat Capper wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:39 am
alftupper wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:37 am CasRus, well done for pointing out the bleeding obvious to those that needed it pointing out, you cannot compare a backwater country at the arse end of the globe with a densely packed ethnically diverse global hub. I would say the mortality figures were pretty much inevitable.

I read on Friday that the UK had so far vaccinated 11% of its population compared to the EU’s 2%... impressive and pathetic respectively.
Interesting comparisons.

You excuse BJ's failings y stating we're a densely packed. ethnically diverse global hub and then accuse the EU, with it's much larger, densely packed, ethnically diverse hub, as failures. I suppose we shouldn't compare ourselves to Thailand either?

Anyway, Barking has clearly lost it.
never had you down as a tory lickspittle capper, takes all sorts i suppose, you still hiding from VD????

pathetic

CasRus
Danny Orr
Posts: 1137
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

Post by CasRus » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:40 pm

barking wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:00 pm
CasRus wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:26 pm
barking wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:47 pm Its a carefully managed Cull. they were bragging yesterday that the Gov has saved 600 million quid in pension payouts , so there is the reason Bodybag Johnson sent covid patients into care homes, now we have a miracle cure that doesnt cure at all just minimises the effects. Bodybag Johnson will use the Vaccine to tell the idiots that hang on his every word that we can now loosen the lockdown, that will be just in time for his pals at the jockey club and Dido Shizzbag to make another killing at Cheltenham. Only a complete moron would vote for Boris the grannyslayer
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!! I've never laughed so much with what you have just posted Barking Mad !!

What a Dildo you are !!!!

Please... Someone put a brain Inside his head !!!!!
Oh dear the truth hurts the usual suspects, you have my pity
Barking, are you a British member of Qanon or what, who think people in power (who like Qanon USA do), that do not fit your accepted criteria bang on and start off with pie in the sky accusations and all because your red army have failed to gain power last year ???? What a very sore loser !!!

You've got No constructive debate, No constructive argument, No intelligent points of view to offer and it's all just pure bile and fantasy that comes from your foul stinking mouth !!

Capper, who I give him his due in having plenty of food for thought constructive opposing points of view, has at least seen you for what you are and he's supposedly on your side !!!! And now you have just turned on him in calling him names just like idiot Trump did on all his staff !!! I Now do you See the Comparisons to You ?? La La Land or what !!!

It would be interesting to know how old you are as you have the brain of a child who has not grown up and resort to name calling ! - you need to get yourself out of the school playground matey or you might just end up in a white straightjacket taking the pills while you sit there in a rocking chair singing "Ring a Ring a Roses" !!

User avatar
alftupper
Luke Gale
Posts: 3686
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:41 am

Re: BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

Post by alftupper » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:33 pm

Oh dear Barking AKA Vinnie the Dog seems to be getting very worked up. As you say CasRus, still not got over the fact we aren’t being led by a Marxist government.

Even after all that has happened over the last year the shambles of a Labour Party are still trailing according to latest polls.

FIat Capper
Junior Moors
Posts: 677
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:59 pm

Re: BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

Post by FIat Capper » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:27 pm

alftupper wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:33 pm Oh dear Barking AKA Vinnie the Dog seems to be getting very worked up. As you say CasRus, still not got over the fact we aren’t being led by a Marxist government.

Even after all that has happened over the last year the shambles of a Labour Party are still trailing according to latest polls.
And you now trust the polls after laughing at them for so long.

The true Labour supporters know full well we have to rebuild trust and sadly, this is a result of the Tory media mass misinformation program they undertook prior to the last election, combined with a very unclear Brexit policy at the time.

Either way, the general view of the Governments handling of this crisis is not complementary, even from the Toy media.

The vaccination program has probably boosted opinion and I've no doubt that on the build-up to the next election, Euro scaremongering will come to the fore to help BUmbling Boris lie his way through.

FIat Capper
Junior Moors
Posts: 677
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:59 pm

Re: BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

Post by FIat Capper » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:31 pm

barking wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:01 pm never had you down as a tory lickspittle capper, takes all sorts i suppose, you still hiding from VD????

pathetic
Never believe anything Bumbling Boris says but I do follow the science. I recommend you try the same.

And yes, I'm still hiding from you VD, even though I have no idea who you are or where you are after your no show.

Hope you can still get your mets through all this?

CasRus
Danny Orr
Posts: 1137
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

Post by CasRus » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:40 pm

FIat Capper wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:27 pm
alftupper wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:33 pm Oh dear Barking AKA Vinnie the Dog seems to be getting very worked up. As you say CasRus, still not got over the fact we aren’t being led by a Marxist government.

Even after all that has happened over the last year the shambles of a Labour Party are still trailing according to latest polls.
And you now trust the polls after laughing at them for so long.

The true Labour supporters know full well we have to rebuild trust and sadly, this is a result of the Tory media mass misinformation program they undertook prior to the last election, combined with a very unclear Brexit policy at the time.

Either way, the general view of the Governments handling of this crisis is not complementary, even from the Toy media.

The vaccination program has probably boosted opinion and I've no doubt that on the build-up to the next election, Euro scaremongering will come to the fore to help BUmbling Boris lie his way through.
Wrong Again Barking or Vinnie or whoever you are !!!!

The True Labour Supporters voted your Red Leader Jezza out on the basis of him spannering any constructive moves for the past 4 years - FACT !! They didn't want him after showing his true Red colours and you "Red under the Bed" lot are now HISTORY !! No use crying your eyes out so get over yourself otherwise go to the USA and join the Proud Boys which is practically what you stand for - an absolute disgrace !!

FIat Capper
Junior Moors
Posts: 677
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:59 pm

Re: BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

Post by FIat Capper » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:31 pm

Check again Crusty, it wasn't barking but me and I put you lot firmly in the bracket of the Proud Boys, nationalists with no care for anyone but themselves.

And for the record, the Momentum group were not and never will be true Labour supporters. Whilst they may have sided with many of my views on poverty, wealth distribution, public services and taxation, they approach to many other issues were beyond Labour views. Their infiltration of the party by Corbyn's change to membership caused many of the wrong turns.

On Brexit, and as this past weekend has shown, we still need to work together with the EU to achieve many common goals. Standing alone is fine until we need help...and we will at some point.

CasRus
Danny Orr
Posts: 1137
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

Post by CasRus » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:52 pm

Well I'm glad you've cleared that up Capper ...not .... us Tory boys are not of that cloth !!

Proud Boys are a dangerous violent weapon armed branch of loon balls who have been brainwashed in deep USA (Huckleberry Finn country) and follow anybody who preaches to them and fall for a false patter (look at Billy Graham for example who has brainwashed thousands to give up their hard earned money while he benefits and has a cushy lifestyle now similar to Trump who has coined in $250M in donations all because of a brainwashing of the low intelligent section of their society who will believe anything).

Momentum are of similar doctrine and would suspect carry a load of National Front who are now awaiting their chance to stoke up trouble when people begin railing against lockdown and come out on the streets which I believe is only a matter of time as it's happening around Europe already.

Yes I agree we still need to work with the EU as it was always going to be for the better of both the UK and the EU once the gremlins have been sorted out.

On what the future holds, I have just seen a very thought provoking documentary which needs to be seen to be believed and where you have to have a very open mind if or if not fully believable but it does shake the confidence of what is presently considered normal and what may be about to come in the next few years - If interested, have a look at the following (about 1/2 hour doc):-

https://straight2point.info/the-new-normal-documentary/

barking
Dean Widders
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:30 am

Re: BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

Post by barking » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:09 am

CasRus wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:40 pm
barking wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:00 pm
CasRus wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:26 pm
barking wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:47 pm Its a carefully managed Cull. they were bragging yesterday that the Gov has saved 600 million quid in pension payouts , so there is the reason Bodybag Johnson sent covid patients into care homes, now we have a miracle cure that doesnt cure at all just minimises the effects. Bodybag Johnson will use the Vaccine to tell the idiots that hang on his every word that we can now loosen the lockdown, that will be just in time for his pals at the jockey club and Dido Shizzbag to make another killing at Cheltenham. Only a complete moron would vote for Boris the grannyslayer
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!! I've never laughed so much with what you have just posted Barking Mad !!

What a Dildo you are !!!!

Please... Someone put a brain Inside his head !!!!!
Oh dear the truth hurts the usual suspects, you have my pity
Barking, are you a British member of Qanon or what, who think people in power (who like Qanon USA do), that do not fit your accepted criteria bang on and start off with pie in the sky accusations and all because your red army have failed to gain power last year ???? What a very sore loser !!!

You've got No constructive debate, No constructive argument, No intelligent points of view to offer and it's all just pure bile and fantasy that comes from your foul stinking mouth !!

Capper, who I give him his due in having plenty of food for thought constructive opposing points of view, has at least seen you for what you are and he's supposedly on your side !!!! And now you have just turned on him in calling him names just like idiot Trump did on all his staff !!! I Now do you See the Comparisons to You ?? La La Land or what !!!

It would be interesting to know how old you are as you have the brain of a child who has not grown up and resort to name calling ! - you need to get yourself out of the school playground matey or you might just end up in a white straightjacket taking the pills while you sit there in a rocking chair singing "Ring a Ring a Roses" !!
Oh the irony

It would be interesting to know how old you are as you have the brain of a child who has not grown up and resort to name calling ! - you need to get yourself out of the school playground matey or you might just end up in a white straightjacket taking the pills while you sit there in a rocking chair singing "Ring a Ring a Roses" !!

you have my pity, enjoy the cull (till its your granny or parents that Bodybag gets next)

barking
Dean Widders
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:30 am

Re: BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

Post by barking » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:14 am

FIat Capper wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:31 pm
barking wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:01 pm never had you down as a tory lickspittle capper, takes all sorts i suppose, you still hiding from VD????

pathetic
Never believe anything Bumbling Boris says but I do follow the science. I recommend you try the same.

And yes, I'm still hiding from you VD, even though I have no idea who you are or where you are after your no show.

Hope you can still get your mets through all this?
Mets ??????

I am spartacus and you bottled it when VD waited in the Glassblower.

Cry me a river, or just continue lying, its up to you

With that lying mentality of yours, its obvious you are one of bodybag Johnsons sheeple.

Keep trying sonny. ............................................................. mets :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

barking
Dean Widders
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:30 am

Re: BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

Post by barking » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:15 am

alftupper wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:33 pm Oh dear Barking AKA Vinnie the Dog seems to be getting very worked up. As you say CasRus, still not got over the fact we aren’t being led by a Marxist government.

Even after all that has happened over the last year the shambles of a Labour Party are still trailing according to latest polls.
Oh dear, the shadow is hear, copy, pate, copy paste

try thinking you not so clever person

*EDIT - Admin

Fumper27
Adrian Vowles
Posts: 9083
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: BREXIT - Good or Bad ??

Post by Fumper27 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:03 pm

barking wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:15 am
alftupper wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:33 pm Oh dear Barking AKA Vinnie the Dog seems to be getting very worked up. As you say CasRus, still not got over the fact we aren’t being led by a Marxist government.

Even after all that has happened over the last year the shambles of a Labour Party are still trailing according to latest polls.
copy, pate
try thinking you not so clever person

*EDIT - Admin
Oh the irony of you picking fault previously with someone making a spelling mistake 😂😂😂🤫🤫🤫

Post Reply