Forum truce

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Lofthouse Tiger
Danny Orr
Posts: 1168
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Re: Forum truce

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:24 pm

flow wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Which is why I suggested the idea as I did. If he went or was banned for life the forum would improve instantly.
Do you now a truce is and your still looking for a reaction.
Not looking for a reaction at all especially from you. I have no interest in anything you say or post, none whatsoever.

I made a suggestion of how to improve the forum and that is the best way by far. Just go away, nobody likes or wants you here.

Scoopage
Junior Moors
Posts: 971
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Re: Forum truce

Post by Scoopage » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:26 pm

This truce as worked a treat

flow
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 1743
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Forum truce

Post by flow » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:27 pm

Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Which is why I suggested the idea as I did. If he went or was banned for life the forum would improve instantly.
Do you now a truce is and your still looking for a reaction.
Based on the above, aren’t you being against the opinion of Lofthouse Tiger and therefore breaching your own truce? Asking for a friend....
No reaction to your comment :dance: :dance :dance: nice try :

flow
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 1743
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Forum truce

Post by flow » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:30 pm

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:
flow wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Which is why I suggested the idea as I did. If he went or was banned for life the forum would improve instantly.
Do you now a truce is and your still looking for a reaction.
Not looking for a reaction at all especially from you. I have no interest in anything you say or post, none whatsoever.

I made a suggestion of how to improve the forum and that is the best way by far. Just go away, nobody likes or wants you here.
Was a personil attack a coward one at that

Fumper27
Michael Eagar
Posts: 4897
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Forum truce

Post by Fumper27 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:36 pm

flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Which is why I suggested the idea as I did. If he went or was banned for life the forum would improve instantly.
Do you now a truce is and your still looking for a reaction.
Based on the above, aren’t you being against the opinion of Lofthouse Tiger and therefore breaching your own truce? Asking for a friend....
No reaction to your comment :dance: :dance :dance: nice try :
Flow, therein lies the problem. I wasn’t trying to invoke a reaction, I was merely asking for your opinion, yet you failed to give it, thus failed to add to the debate. You see everything as a “personal attack” when all folk are trying to do is continue a healthy debate. Don’t you see that?

flow
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 1743
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Forum truce

Post by flow » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:48 pm

Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Which is why I suggested the idea as I did. If he went or was banned for life the forum would improve instantly.
Do you now a truce is and your still looking for a reaction.
Based on the above, aren’t you being against the opinion of Lofthouse Tiger and therefore breaching your own truce? Asking for a friend....
No reaction to your comment :dance: :dance :dance: nice try :
Flow, therein lies the problem. I wasn’t trying to invoke a reaction, I was merely asking for your opinion, yet you failed to give it, thus failed to add to the debate. You see everything as a “personal attack” when all folk are trying to do is continue a healthy debate. Don’t you see that?[/quote. YOUR EVEN ARGUE ON. A THREAD TRYING TO GET PEOPLE NOT TO ARGUE SHOWS YOUR ONE OFF WORSE CAN'T YOU SEE THAT REST MY CASE CAN'T BELEIVE IT.

Fumper27
Michael Eagar
Posts: 4897
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Forum truce

Post by Fumper27 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:21 pm

flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Which is why I suggested the idea as I did. If he went or was banned for life the forum would improve instantly.
Do you now a truce is and your still looking for a reaction.
Based on the above, aren’t you being against the opinion of Lofthouse Tiger and therefore breaching your own truce? Asking for a friend....
Flow, therein lies the problem. I wasn’t trying to invoke a reaction, I was merely asking for your opinion, yet you failed to give it, thus failed to add to the debate. You see everything as a “personal attack” when all folk are trying to do is continue a healthy debate. Don’t you see that?[/quote. YOUR EVEN ARGUE ON. A THREAD TRYING TO GET PEOPLE NOT TO ARGUE SHOWS YOUR ONE OFF WORSE CAN'T YOU SEE THAT REST MY CASE CAN'T BELEIVE IT.
Please point out where I am arguing?
I am trying to provoke debate by asking questions and querying where I don’t understand to gain such.
As I said, and I rest my case, you again see a post as a personal attack and revert to type

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1531
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Forum truce

Post by WF10 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:40 pm

Image
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

Piquad1
Kirk Dixon
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 11:07 am

Re: Forum truce

Post by Piquad1 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:51 am

Anyone up for a debate about something interesting. Oh by the way your invited Flow no discrimination here. Let the fun begin.

BigBez10
Dean Widders
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:56 pm

Re: Forum truce

Post by BigBez10 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:33 am

I think a number of people on here need to get a grip, and that’s not directed at flow.

Until they do this forum is well and truly dead.

Piquad1
Kirk Dixon
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 11:07 am

Re: Forum truce

Post by Piquad1 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:31 pm

Here here Bez

Balboa1
Dean Widders
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 8:40 am

Re: Forum truce

Post by Balboa1 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:32 pm

Piquad1 wrote:Here here Bez
Rear kissers springs to mind :-k

SuffolkTiger
Danny Orr
Posts: 1238
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:32 pm
Location: Bury St Edmunds

Re: Forum truce

Post by SuffolkTiger » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:09 pm

This is my last contribution to the flow debate as he/she isn't worth the time spent.

It's nothing to do with differences of opinion. That's just a distraction and a convenient smoke screen put up by someone when they can't contribute anything else.

What it's actually about is the reaction caused by flow's posts being continually riddled with:
- Confrontation
- Agression when anyone posts a different opinion
- Inappropriate and clumsy attempts at humour or banter
- The inability to understand that children use the forum and to tailor the contents of posts accordingly
- An inability to post anything fact based
- High levels of immaturity best left in the primary school playground
- But, most of all, the inability to work out the above for himself/herself based on the amount of feedback from other posters.

The forum has always been a great place for me to visit. I no longer feel like that about it. There's only one reason for that.

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1531
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Forum truce

Post by WF10 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:13 am

Image
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

Post Reply