Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by alftupper » 24 Mar 2020, 20:23

CasRus wrote: 24 Mar 2020, 18:33 BJ had ultimately put his faith in society to do the right thing and sadly he has been let down - so who is to blame ?

If he had have declared Martial Law at the onset I bet you'd have got straight on the warpath anyway crying your eyes out about losing civil freedom and liberties, so devil you do, devil you don't !!!!

You have already made the decision to criticise him whatever he does - what a saddo !!
you have more patience than me CasRus, I can’t be bothered to engage with the plant pot. Remember he spent the last few years cheerleading for Corbyn and wanted Diane Abbott as Home Secretary you can’t really argue with that sort of mentality.

This crisis has shown the citizens of this country for what they are and it’s nothing to be proud of. Of course there are exceptions, but it sickens me when I hear politicians evoke the blitz spirit and talk of our collective resolve.

We aren’t that country anymore. Mass immigration and a steady decline in social standards have seen to that. It is also obvious looking at the behaviour of people that a large section of the population are antisocial, selfish and just plain stupid.

On the subject of BJ regardless of what our resident Red says I have heard almost unanimous praise for how he is handling things. Everybody from the site labourers to higher managers and all things in between.

I think this will secure his legacy and he’s not even started yet!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 25 Mar 2020, 00:36

"Plant Pot......arguing with that sort of mentality......resident Red", presumably you use these terms to describe the Editor of The Times?

Anyway, you missed off clown but I suggest you look in the mirror for that one.

As for Rusty Cas, I and others, including you, have commented on the mind-set of modern society. It's well documented how selfish we have become with "broken Britain" a common phrase a few years back. Not sure why BJ wasn't/isn't aware of this but being so removed from the majority of Britons, it shouldn't come as a surprise. Then again, his election promises were based on improving the lives of these people so I guess he did have an inkling, unless he was lying.

Either way, as the 'Leader' of our country he should have made the decision based on the [health] needs of the country and the ability of its citizens - he failed.

Yes I have judged him, just as I did of Churchill during my studies of the Second World War. Of course, Churchill was a great Leader during the war but not so much in peacetime. I admire his leadership skills during those dark days of the war and would love a leader of similar qualities today, even a Tory. If only...

Can’t wait for the details for supporting the self-employed, zero hours and franchise workers but I’m not holding my breath. Poor sods are having to ignore the conflicting Government advice just to try and get some money.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 25 Mar 2020, 10:16

Flat Capper wrote: 25 Mar 2020, 00:36 "Plant Pot......arguing with that sort of mentality......resident Red", presumably you use these terms to describe the Editor of The Times?

Anyway, you missed off clown but I suggest you look in the mirror for that one.

As for Rusty Cas, I and others, including you, have commented on the mind-set of modern society. It's well documented how selfish we have become with "broken Britain" a common phrase a few years back. Not sure why BJ wasn't/isn't aware of this but being so removed from the majority of Britons, it shouldn't come as a surprise. Then again, his election promises were based on improving the lives of these people so I guess he did have an inkling, unless he was lying.

Either way, as the 'Leader' of our country he should have made the decision based on the [health] needs of the country and the ability of its citizens - he failed.

Yes I have judged him, just as I did of Churchill during my studies of the Second World War. Of course, Churchill was a great Leader during the war but not so much in peacetime. I admire his leadership skills during those dark days of the war and would love a leader of similar qualities today, even a Tory. If only...

Can’t wait for the details for supporting the self-employed, zero hours and franchise workers but I’m not holding my breath. Poor sods are having to ignore the conflicting Government advice just to try and get some money.
Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan !!! Capper, what a moaning tw.t you are !!

The situation that has come roaring in and which has caught every country in the world with their trousers down, in your opinion, should be fixed in an instant and the way you think BJ should have a magic wand with all the answers immediately !!!

Are you sure you aren't a Mother in Law with all the moaning you keep dishing out on this forum !!

The Government is doing their utmost with the many problems that keep surfacing from this "never before in our lifetime" situation and are having to fix on the hoof as they make decisions to counteract the issues arising with further ones arising all the time which is considerable and which they are addressing at each turn so what's your f..king problem !!!

All you are doing is moaning your head off with negativity and no positive thoughts and no backing as to what BJ and his boys are doing and having to make up as they go along like all other countries - No Wonder Alf says you make him feel sick !! You as a Red, need to go stick yourself back under that bed !

Before studying Churchill on his plus's and minus's, you need to first go studying and correcting yourself for the modern world as you are an antique trapped in Scargill Days by the sound of you and can't break free !! So Sad !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 25 Mar 2020, 11:23

Your patronising stance is only showing you for what you are. Typical BJ tactics of trying to divert from the facts by using personal attacks.

It is interesting that the Dutch Health Organisation are reporting that they believe they’ve reached their peak, we can live in hope. Furthermore, India has already gone into complete lockdown with only a few deaths and 500 confirmed cases. India for Christ's sake, more forward thinking than Britain!

We're also miles behind most nations on the rate of testing we're carrying out, a key component of South Korea's successful strategy to beat these virus.

There is no magic wand but, as other countries have shown, there are successful tactics to reduce the impact and BJ is not using them.

My point about Churchill was to say I'm not criticising him because he's a right wing bigot. I'm doing it because he's failing and it will cost lives.

And I'll repeat, I'm not the only one that's criticising BJ, many from the right wing are doing so also.

Perhaps it is you that cannot see the wood for the trees and believe he can do no wrong, even if thousands die unnecessarily.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 25 Mar 2020, 12:19

Flat Capper wrote: 25 Mar 2020, 11:23 Your patronising stance is only showing you for what you are. Typical BJ tactics of trying to divert from the facts by using personal attacks.

It is interesting that the Dutch Health Organisation are reporting that they believe they’ve reached their peak, we can live in hope. Furthermore, India has already gone into complete lockdown with only a few deaths and 500 confirmed cases. India for Christ's sake, more forward thinking than Britain!

We're also miles behind most nations on the rate of testing we're carrying out, a key component of South Korea's successful strategy to beat these virus.

There is no magic wand but, as other countries have shown, there are successful tactics to reduce the impact and BJ is not using them.

My point about Churchill was to say I'm not criticising him because he's a right wing bigot. I'm doing it because he's failing and it will cost lives.

And I'll repeat, I'm not the only one that's criticising BJ, many from the right wing are doing so also.

Perhaps it is you that cannot see the wood for the trees and believe he can do no wrong, even if thousands die unnecessarily.
The point I'm making is that even if Jesus was a Tory PM you would still moan and find time to criticise !

I'm not saying anyone makes all the right calls when in power, nobody can but for F.ck sake, give the man a chance like he gave us all a chance to make the right decision but has now has had to start removing that from us as obviously it's us as a collective that is at fault due to part's of our illiterate society that spoils it for the rest.

Personally I believe he should have had Martial Law in 2 weeks ago knowing that we have low life scum out there fighting for toilet rolls and pasta for f.ck sake which anybody could have told him but yea of little faith criticise him for trusting us and which now goes to show we could not manage ourselves even if we wanted to !! Like your Red Brethren would say "Power to the People" - I don't f.ckin think so matey after this showing this past few days !!

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 25 Mar 2020, 12:25

Let’s just make it clear that BJ is not making any decisions about this.
He’s been told what to do by medical experts at the top of their field.
Boris is simply telling the public what the experts are telling him to do. They aren’t his decisions.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 25 Mar 2020, 13:03

nottinghamtiger wrote: 25 Mar 2020, 12:25 Let’s just make it clear that BJ is not making any decisions about this.
He’s been told what to do by medical experts at the top of their field.
Boris is simply telling the public what the experts are telling him to do. They aren’t his decisions.
Yes it's another point well made here !

It's time to stop criticising BJ from a sour grapes perspective - Capper are you listening ?

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 25 Mar 2020, 14:46

Incorrect, [some] medical 'experts' are offering him advice that he has a choice to take or not. Other experts, particulalry those fighting this on the front line are offering different advice.

And back to the point you fail to make about him being a Tory, you are clearely missing the point I'm making and in all honesty, you miss a great deal of fact when looking at many issues in politics. I believe the actions of Winston Churchill (a TORY!) during the Second World War showed him to be a great war time leader and I am very appreciative and grateful for what he did. I judge him on his actions, not his political pursuation.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 25 Mar 2020, 14:55

Flat Capper wrote: 25 Mar 2020, 14:46 Incorrect, [some] medical 'experts' are offering him advice that he has a choice to take or not. Other experts, particulalry those fighting this on the front line are offering different advice.

And back to the point you fail to make about him being a Tory, you are clearely missing the point I'm making and in all honesty, you miss a great deal of fact when looking at many issues in politics. I believe the actions of Winston Churchill (a TORY!) during the Second World War showed him to be a great war time leader and I am very appreciative and grateful for what he did. I judge him on his actions, not his political pursuation.
Anyone who thinks Boris Johnson is genuinely not taking the advice of someone in this case is deluded. There will be different advice perhaps, BUT what he isn’t doing is making his decisions based on his own gut instinct. He’s got medical experts telling him what they think should happen and then doing it. He has no medical qualifications or expertise in this area, so he’s doing what he is told by the medical experts currently in advisory roles.
I’m not a fan of Boris, but in this case he’s just a mouthpiece for our medical experts.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 25 Mar 2020, 16:08

You think Churchill was a great wartime leader and are really appreciative of what he did eh Crapper?
Flat Capper wrote: 04 Apr 2019, 17:11 I'd also argue I'd be speaking German if the Yanks hadn't stepped in cos Churchill wasn't good enough to do it alone. Similarly, the "be strong" approach from the Germans didn't succeed.

🤔

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 25 Mar 2020, 17:51

alftupper wrote: 25 Mar 2020, 16:08 You think Churchill was a great wartime leader and are really appreciative of what he did eh Crapper?
Flat Capper wrote: 04 Apr 2019, 17:11 I'd also argue I'd be speaking German if the Yanks hadn't stepped in cos Churchill wasn't good enough to do it alone. Similarly, the "be strong" approach from the Germans didn't succeed.

🤔
Here comes monkey following the organ grinder!

Yes, he did what he could be we were being overwhelmed as the war continues and needed further assistance.

Got any more straws to clutch?

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 25 Mar 2020, 18:45

I think I exposed the scatterbrained thinking of Crapper above with his contradictory comments on Churchill. I think his self isolation is dissolving his brain even further. I struggled to make sense of his gibberish response to be honest.

Look at this
Flat Capper wrote: 25 Mar 2020, 17:51 I'd also argue I'd be speaking German if the Yanks hadn't stepped in cos Churchill wasn't good
the vernacular of a 10 year old :D

this guy wanted Diane Abbott in charge of our police and security services. Enough said.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 25 Mar 2020, 22:30

alftupper wrote: 25 Mar 2020, 18:45 I think I exposed the scatterbrained thinking of Crapper above with his contradictory comments on Churchill. I think his self isolation is dissolving his brain even further. I struggled to make sense of his gibberish response to be honest.

Look at this
Flat Capper wrote: 25 Mar 2020, 17:51 I'd also argue I'd be speaking German if the Yanks hadn't stepped in cos Churchill wasn't good
the vernacular of a 10 year old :D

this guy wanted Diane Abbott in charge of our police and security services. Enough said.
Yes Capper is trying to ride 2 Donkeys here in this scenario ! The problem is that there are 3 Donkeys and he's the rider so doesn't take much working out where the third Donkey is in this mind picture !!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 26 Mar 2020, 08:40

It is expected the government are to announce how they will help the self employed today. It must be a very complex scheme as self employed do not have fixed incomes that can be quickly referenced through PAYE, indeed there will actually be some self employed that will be benefiting from this crisis. Anybody who fails to see this displays a simplistic and naive thinking, not mentioning any names.

Every day I am eternally grateful that we have BJ standing before us and not that reedy voiced idiot leading the Labour Party.

I have total confidence that the Conservatives will defeat this enemy just as they have done our other enemies over the last 100 years in the Germans, Argies and miners.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 26 Mar 2020, 09:52

alftupper wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 08:40 I have total confidence that the Conservatives will defeat this enemy just as they have done our other enemies over the last 100 years in miners.
I spy something fishing for a reaction!
Miners aren’t the only people to go on strike as a result of a Conservative policies. Let’s not forget that we’ve also had a recent NHS strike as a result of Tory policy (the very people now on the front line) and two teachers’ strikes as a result of Tory policy (now the ones caring for the children of critical workers during this national emergency).
I have every confidence in our medical experts to limit the impact of Coronavirus as much as is possible. But this isn’t party-political.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 26 Mar 2020, 12:52

I see Jezza "Dodgy Whiskers" is giving his last PMQs today !!

He must be totally hacked off he's having to be giving up his Leadership Tenure especially when the country is being forced into some form of Nationalisation just now and his Kremlin Buddies circling around in the North Sea with several of their naval ships testing our resilience !!

Anyway, as we haven't much else to talk about lately and back on the topic of the century to keep us engaged , here's something to ponder on which is in the back of my mind and is a slight feeling of unease which I could be imagining:-

Does anyone get a feeling that the current covid situation is a pre cursor for something bigger coming at us down the line ??

Maybe I'm being paranoid but it feels very strange out there in the world and a bit weird !

One thing that has been a nagging question on all this - in light of the world's natural systems under "pollution siege" and looking as they are on the brink of collapse, has covid been a manufactured virus to stop the world in it's tracks to give natural systems a chance of recovery which the scientific evidence may have already categorically shown the world is about to implode unless we take drastic action and this covid is a way to get the planes, cars and other pollutants drastically being reduced to try to stave off disaster ??

This is all food for thought and up for discussion but may also be that I may be my imagination is going a bit stir crazy in my confinement... ha ha !!

Hope to hear back from a couple of you even if it's to say that I've gone GA GA …….LOL !! Got to laugh sometimes !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 26 Mar 2020, 14:44

nottinghamtiger wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 09:52
alftupper wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 08:40 I have total confidence that the Conservatives will defeat this enemy just as they have done our other enemies over the last 100 years in miners.
I spy something fishing for a reaction!
Miners aren’t the only people to go on strike as a result of a Conservative policies. Let’s not forget that we’ve also had a recent NHS strike as a result of Tory policy (the very people now on the front line) and two teachers’ strikes as a result of Tory policy (now the ones caring for the children of critical workers during this national emergency).
I have every confidence in our medical experts to limit the impact of Coronavirus as much as is possible. But this isn’t party-political.
The 1984-85 strike was incomparable to the recent strikes that you mention. It was about a man hell bent on bringing down a democratically elected government and he was aided by thousands of foot soldiers stopping people trying to go about their working day through intimidation. Scargill was the enemy within facilitated by an army of militants, thank god the PM he was up against was the Iron Lady.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 26 Mar 2020, 14:48

CasRus wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 12:52 I see Jezza "Dodgy Whiskers" is giving his last PMQs today !!

He must be totally hacked off he's having to be giving up his Leadership Tenure especially when the country is being forced into some form of Nationalisation just now and his Kremlin Buddies circling around in the North Sea with several of their naval ships testing our resilience !!

Anyway, as we haven't much else to talk about lately and back on the topic of the century to keep us engaged , here's something to ponder on which is in the back of my mind and is a slight feeling of unease which I could be imagining:-

Does anyone get a feeling that the current covid situation is a pre cursor for something bigger coming at us down the line ??

Maybe I'm being paranoid but it feels very strange out there in the world and a bit weird !

One thing that has been a nagging question on all this - in light of the world's natural systems under "pollution siege" and looking as they are on the brink of collapse, has covid been a manufactured virus to stop the world in it's tracks to give natural systems a chance of recovery which the scientific evidence may have already categorically shown the world is about to implode unless we take drastic action and this covid is a way to get the planes, cars and other pollutants drastically being reduced to try to stave off disaster ??

This is all food for thought and up for discussion but may also be that I may be my imagination is going a bit stir crazy in my confinement... ha ha !!

Hope to hear back from a couple of you even if it's to say that I've gone GA GA …….LOL !! Got to laugh sometimes !
I’ve never been one for conspiracy theories CasRus and I ain’t going to start now. This virus transferred to humans because a Chinese peasant in some backwater ....hole decided to chomp on a bat.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 26 Mar 2020, 15:11

alftupper wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 14:48
CasRus wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 12:52 I see Jezza "Dodgy Whiskers" is giving his last PMQs today !!

I’ve never been one for conspiracy theories CasRus and I ain’t going to start now. This virus transferred to humans because a Chinese peasant in some backwater ....hole decided to chomp on a bat.
That's one opinion however the Chinese think differently and blame the USA for introducing it.

Nobody knows really but the fact of the matter is that we have ice caps now melting at an accelerated rate, huge fires in Oz and the USA, Plague of Locusts decimated African crops, Massive Flooding here etc etc and lots more I could flash up.

It just all feels all very strange and makes we wonder whether people in the know have turned to drastic action to address what could potentially be an extinction on the horizon.

Like it or not, there now seems to be a massive re-adjustment going on and playing out and, what's happening now, is probably just the start !

Analysts are predicting a massive depression around the globe which will economically put the world back years and we haven't yet seen the virus enter the third world countries in any size just yet and that may be coming towards year end where it may not be hundreds dying but tens of thousands ! Take India as an example that have, I believe, 1.6 billion population most of which are living in cramped city conditions - it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out the numbers that are potentially at massive risk with no sanitation and diddly squat hospitals !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 26 Mar 2020, 15:42

CasRus wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 15:11
alftupper wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 14:48

That's one opinion however the Chinese think differently and blame the USA for introducing it.
But why would the US release a virus that is killing thousands of its own citizens and grinding its economy to a halt?