Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by thedogvinnie » 07 Dec 2019, 12:27

CasRus wrote: 07 Dec 2019, 12:00
alftupper wrote: 07 Dec 2019, 09:26 so it seems the documents regarding the NHS that didn’t prove anything about privatisation that the Red under the bed was brandishing originated from Russian sites.

I’m tempted to call him a useful idiot but useless idiot is more appropriate
Yes just been reading on all impartial websites that there is a concerted Russian Interference campaign going on and Komrade Corbyn is using this from Reddit to slur the Tories regarding the NHS. Strange how he keeps producing documents in his attempt to dig up the dirt when they are clearly unreleased isn’t it !!

Makes we wonder with all these digital graphic images that, Dogs and WF10 are utilising to spread their vile gutter politicking insinuated messages without any factual basis of proof and which would clearly be slanderous in a court of law, is another under the radar similar attempt of Russian based disinformation ! Hello Boys ! I see and smell your rat infested methods !!

Hopefully all common sense people reading these slanderous posts are able to decipher for themselves what all these Marxist traitorous weasel releases by these scummers are trying to influence with their vile dirt they are sending out !!
the blood of the poor, disabled, homeless and elderly is still on your hands, no matter how many lies you and your pervert loving Bojo tell.

STOP THE CULL

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 07 Dec 2019, 12:29

alftupper wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 18:35 borderline hysterics on here today :D

with less than week to polling day the reds are now starting to panic
Oh look CasRus REMOVED has re emerged.
This red is laughing at you and your lies.

Lying must be a Tory thing along with killing the poor, homeless and elderly

Shame on you

STOP THE CULL

Cut it out, please think about what you are posting during your enforced rest

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 07 Dec 2019, 12:32

You two Tory liars didnt answer these facts did you, shall we try again, and no bumbling or lying allowed

You see the truth and reality as being bitter and twisted.
I will tell you what is bitter and twisted, leaving an ex serviceman amputee with less than £20 a week to live on and telling him he is not disabled enough and to get a job, that is bitter and twisted.

Nurses working full time and still having to rely on food banks because of grasping tory landlords and their exhorbitant rents is enough to make anyone bitter.

Living in a country where even the UN criticise the level of poverty among children would make any sane person slightly bitter and twisted.

Seeing the homless just being cast aside by priviledged idiots and left to freeze to death should make you bitter.

Seeing people whos parents were good enough to die for us in ww2 being deported because they are not good enough to live among us (Windrush) should make you bitter.

But there is no profit in all that so you just turn a blind eye

I do not envy you your wealth, I am quite comfortable myself, but I have a social conscience, you have nothing but your brass and that makes you a good Tory.

I actually feel sorry for you, seriously, you really have my pity.

END THE CULL

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 07 Dec 2019, 12:35

I have a feeling our current PM has dementia

1) he votes 3 TIMES against brexit - now is chanting get brexit done (memory loss)
2) he puts May's deal forward as his own, then tries to force it through unlawfully when it fails (aggression)
3) he runs away from most prearranged interviews, but he does do some (inconsistent behaviour)
4) he speaks incoherently
5) all he says is get brexit done (repetition)
6) he has been caught out lying so many times it would now cause a heart attack of did tell the truth (fantasy)

Sounds to me like someone needs his meds reviewing

END THE CULL

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Dec 2019, 15:27

Dogs,

I do relate to all the issues this country has and where we need to assist these people who cannot help themselves and they do need help, I am definitely not unfeeling and I do personally direct debit donate to 5 charities every month so no, I do not sit in my Golden Chariot all day in absolute splendour and I (my company) also support as local sports clubs with kit strips in paying for some local sports clubs !! I also make a decent donation to the Sally Army at Xmas, so you really need to stop the insinuation of being uncaring as there are many other "considered" well off people who do their bit for society ! These are the things you don't seem to see or consider about, take note.

However, if the present systems in place cannot expunge the waste on a mammoth scale created by for example the NHS, which is not fit for purpose as millions are wasted (my sister who works in the NHS tells me all the time of the massive waste going on) and when you have the Waynes and Waynettas on the pan crack with every conceivable dodge of getting money out of the system (and people claiming invalidity and have free invalid cars) where there are significant numbers of these (I see them on a weekly basis when I visit my Mother's address in Airedale for example) and then have the audacity to visit food centres for free food (yes it's going on so don't tell me it isn't as I have friends who see this daily) when they spend all their child and dole money on fags and on drinks in the pub, then it becomes a nonsense for hard working families paying their tax just to support these lazy low lifes who are basically stealing our money. THATS WHAT DOES MY HEAD IN !!

Anyway, it looks like the Tories are on course to be in charge again and their has to be "Head over Heart" decisions to be made so rather than moan and groan and spit out the vile, why don't you give them a chance as they are committed to spending in a managed way so as not to absolutely break the bank (like Jezza would) and give BJ a chance to prove himself as he is untested at what he will bring to the Northern Heartland party - He's already looking to improve the infrastructure around the North and committed to chunk the NHS and Care so let's see what he does. If he doesn't perform, and like Jezza says, we have the power to vote him out if all goes [REMOVED] up !!

As I have said before, I am all for an emergency tax on the higher end to support us leaving the EU and in getting Brexit done for say 3 years and to support the lower end over a very difficult period and would dip in my pocket even if it was to ask for a voluntary donation but let's see what pans out !

If Labour manage to sneak a hung parliament - God help us all as this country will definitely be going down the road to nowhere especially after 3 years of stagnation already - business will be hit very badly and jobs will be lost creating a massive number of homelessness than what is currently around !

I sympathise with all what Jezza said last night but he's going around it the wrong way and his dithering neutral way about him and his past associations does not instil confidence for him to lead this country strongly - sorry but that is what most people think anyway ! He's been the BIGGEST Labour liability and what is costing Labour this election as they would have flown in with a strong leader un-associated to siding with our enemies all the time !

I'm sure you will have another go at me once again but that's you and this is me in all honesty and probably never the twain will meet !!

Have a Good Weekend anyway !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Dec 2019, 10:32

with only days to go the latest polls are all forecasting a comfortable Tory majority 👍

People aren’t falling for the twitter sob stories churned out by the Liebour propaganda machine the ones we see on here. Once again I nailed it in my original post 4 years ago, Corbyn has handed long term power to the Conservatives. Keep it up Jezza!

barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by barking » 08 Dec 2019, 14:00

No doubt the tory loving admin will remove this as well

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Dec 2019, 14:07

it goes without saying that I’d like Corbyn to stay on as a Labour leader after Thursday’s defeat, I’d like the old fool to continue into his 80’s to be quite honest. Should he get the boot however I read this morning the candidates to take over and I’m reassured to say the least!

Rayner, Long Bailey, Phillips, Thornberry are the front runners apparently :lol:

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 08 Dec 2019, 14:20

alftupper wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 10:32 with only days to go the latest polls are all forecasting a comfortable Tory majority 👍

People aren’t falling for the twitter sob stories churned out by the Liebour propaganda machine the ones we see on here. Once again I nailed it in my original post 4 years ago, Corbyn has handed long term power to the Conservatives. Keep it up Jezza!
Polls were bang on last time an all

removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by barking » 08 Dec 2019, 14:35

WF10 wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 14:20
alftupper wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 10:32 with only days to go the latest polls are all forecasting a comfortable Tory majority 👍

YouGov is owned by a tory minister and we know they deal in the truth dont we :liar: :liar: :liar:

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Dec 2019, 14:35

:D it comes to something WF10 that you’ve trawled the Internet to cherry pick a single poll and even that shows a 7 point lead for the Tories, talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. Keep fighting the good fight though I admire your dedication and I hope you take defeat with good grace on Thursday evening, I know you Reds can get a bit nasty at times.

I came home to find Trickett had posted a leaflet through my door yesterday, shame I missed him, I’d have advised him the material could have done to be a little less glossy and a bit more absorbent.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 08 Dec 2019, 15:27

alftupper wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 14:35

:D it comes to something WF10 that you’ve trawled the Internet to cherry pick a single poll and even that shows a 7 point lead for the Tories, talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. Keep fighting the good fight though I admire your dedication and I hope you take defeat with good grace on Thursday evening, I know you Reds can get a bit nasty at times.

I came home to find Trickett had posted a leaflet through my door yesterday, shame I missed him, I’d have advised him the material could have done to be a little less glossy and a bit more absorbent.
You do realise that is from 2017 don't you?
The day before the 2017 election & it showed a 7 point Tory lead.
I've forgotten - did it end in a 7 point Tory victory?

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Dec 2019, 15:40

Sorry didn’t pick up on the date, however not all the polls were wrong and Survation called it about right back in 2017, their latest poll has the Conservatives with a 9 point lead

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 08 Dec 2019, 16:10

alftupper wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 14:07 it goes without saying that I’d like Corbyn to stay on as a Labour leader after Thursday’s defeat, I’d like the old fool to continue into his 80’s to be quite honest. Should he get the boot however I read this morning the candidates to take over and I’m reassured to say the least!

Rayner, Long Bailey, Phillips, Thornberry are the front runners apparently :lol:
Oh don't I just love this back and forth banter !!

As Labour are now "unofficially" looking for a new leader I suggest old Jezza could try get another job and be in time to put on a red suit and try to bribe all the kids with his "Pie in the Sky" manifesto promises gift wrapped as Xmas Pressies before he picks up the his next job of "Ghost of Christmas Past ! Ho Ho Ho !!).

Anyway Alf, there another much better candidate within the Labour camp which I am going to strongly campaign for which is Dianne Abbott as she is much better with facts and figures than what Jezza and McDonnell would ever be !!! Now that is saying something isn't it !!!! Ho Ho Ho !!!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 08 Dec 2019, 16:29

barking wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 14:00 No doubt the tory loving admin will remove this as well
Barking, just to let you know that this is a forum for discussion and not to re-post Marxist vile vitriolic propaganda you have downloaded from elsewhere which you and your mate Dogs are insistent on posting and which could be challenged in a court of law as slander of the first order ! No Wonder admin, which I am assuming have taken action, as they are quite rightly protecting themselves from any aiding and abetting of Slander that could be construed against them in a Court of Law !

By the way Barking, does your second name happen to be "Mad" and also, are you related to Dogs as your names seem to corollate pretty well with each other !!!

Let me know what it's like to be in the Doghouse next Friday by the way !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 08 Dec 2019, 17:23

This could LITERALLY have been a member of your family.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 08 Dec 2019, 18:14

CasRus wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 16:10
alftupper wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 14:07 it goes without saying that I’d like Corbyn to stay on as a Labour leader after Thursday’s defeat, I’d like the old fool to continue into his 80’s to be quite honest. Should he get the boot however I read this morning the candidates to take over and I’m reassured to say the least!

As Labour are now "unofficially" looking for a new leader I suggest old Jezza could try get another job and be in time to put on a red suit and try to bribe all the kids with his "Pie in the Sky" manifesto promises gift wrapped as Xmas Pressies before he picks up the his next job of "Ghost of Christmas Past ! Ho Ho Ho !!).

Anyway Alf, there another much better candidate within the Labour camp which I am going to strongly campaign for which is Dianne Abbott as she is much better with facts and figures than what Jezza and McDonnell would ever be !!! Now that is saying something isn't it !!!! Ho Ho Ho !!!
By the way, did anyone see the Schooly Head girl Lib Dem Leader Jo Swinson this morning crying her eyes out about Farage's Brexit Party in cahoots with the Tories in forming a loose pact and feeling aggrieved about it ??

She didn't mention that her party had already done the exact very same thing with Plaid Cymru, Greens did she ! - Strange That there isn't that much hypocrisy flying around the Political Ether is there Huh !!!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Dec 2019, 18:48

WF10 wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 17:23 This could LITERALLY have been a member of your family.

oh dear, more emotive spin from Liebour. Who took this picture was it the same person who photographed Jezza sat on a Virgin train after walking past an array of empty seats so as to feed his rail nationalisation argument? Pathetic.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Dec 2019, 18:52

CasRus wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 16:10

Yes, where is the Abbott? Send out the search parties she's not been seen since the election was called :D
I reckon she is still locked in a cupboard at Labour HQ to be released Friday 13th