Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
User avatar
Flat Capper
Alan Hardisty
Posts: 14382
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:10 am
Location: Where ever I lay my fat

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by Flat Capper » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:32 pm

I see the blind are following the fake news of the right wing press. Just to clarify for you:-

Corbyn first and foremost believes in talking to our enemies to try and find a peaceful solution but recognises that force is sometimes needed and this needs to be evidence based. He told everyone the Iraq war was fake and has since been proved right but this fact is totally ignored by the Tories, you know, the Tories that also voted to go towar because they weren't intelligent enough to reliase they were being mislead (yes, I know it was Blair's gov't but I don't see any reason why that should change the facts).

He has clearly stated his view on the recent attack and supports the Police action, so much so he wants to improve spending on the Police to help make this county safer.

He has agreed to update our nuclear defence system, and will use it if needs be, but still believes the world should talk about reducing the reliance on a nuclear based defence strategy.
Image
Spreading the Cas gene pool

CasRus
Junior Moors
Posts: 805
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:34 pm

Flat Capper wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:32 pm
I see the blind are following the fake news of the right wing press. Just to clarify for you:-

Corbyn first and foremost believes in talking to our enemies to try and find a peaceful solution but recognises that force is sometimes needed and this needs to be evidence based. He told everyone the Iraq war was fake and has since been proved right but this fact is totally ignored by the Tories, you know, the Tories that also voted to go towar because they weren't intelligent enough to reliase they were being mislead (yes, I know it was Blair's gov't but I don't see any reason why that should change the facts).

He has clearly stated his view on the recent attack and supports the Police action, so much so he wants to improve spending on the Police to help make this county safer.

He has agreed to update our nuclear defence system, and will use it if needs be, but still believes the world should talk about reducing the reliance on a nuclear based defence strategy.
So you have finally surfaced FlatCapper !

Many Thanks for confirming that the last Labour Government produced a dossier that was full of lies when a Labour Leader leading a responsible government in charge would stoop so low to have totally duped Parliament when the expectation of a leader is to ensure integrity of the UK and which led to many thousands of deaths and continues to do so from the rise from that event of all these terrorist atrocities ! YOUR LABOUR PARTY HAVE MUCH TO ANSWER FOR ON THE CONTINUING DANGER YOU HAVE INFLICTED ON OUR COUNTRY !!

Are you oh so proud of your Labour party ! Your mind is totally twisted mate and to not have the decency to publicly apologise on this forum at least to those 2 kids murdered on London Bridge when you made the statement of happily managing the cancer within the country I pointed out as needing to be cut out is shameful and abysmal - SHAME ON YOU !!

So, like you keep mentioning that Boris is untrustworthy, why is it that you deny the same could be said of Corbyn with the years and years of track record that has been widely reported in the media and when it all comes down to it mate, he has not committed to pressing the big red nuclear button when required when asked if he would have to ! I suppose you would agree to him calling referendum on it which he seems to like when he remains neutral on a simpler task like Brexit !!

Now you tell me who is the most trustworthy to lead this country !!

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:09 pm

You'll never guess which Labour MP (among others) was against the Iraq War.
I'll give you 3 guesses...
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:11 pm

And, I've forgotten, which one of Johnson & Corbyn lied to the Queen?
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:15 pm

Also Adolf, have you found where Corbyn says EXACTLY that he wants to release dangerous terrorists early - like you claimed over the weekend?

If not, can you please apologise for saying it & admit that it was something that you completely made up?

Cheers.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Junior Moors
Posts: 805
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:40 pm

WF10 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:15 pm
Also Adolf, have you found where Corbyn says EXACTLY that he wants to release dangerous terrorists early - like you claimed over the weekend?

If not, can you please apologise for saying it & admit that it was something that you completely made up?

Cheers.
Here you go - here's the interview:-

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/1 ... on-jeremy/

Now you tell me what the difference is on what Corbyn has just said and as to what happened on the London Bridge incident !! Releasing any terrorist early is endangering life on our streets as no one can never know whether they are de-radicalised enough ! - this latest terrorist tw.t had wrote letters to say he had changed, convinced the authorities he had changed and then got early release !!

And, what's the kicker about all this is that the 2 young people who died were trying to help him back into society - Being soft does not work and old FlatCapper accepting having this cancer in our midst as being manageable as I argued with him on in earlier posts clearly did not work on this occasion did it ! How many more good people are we going to lose before you soft f.ckers wake up and smell the coffee !!

I'm going to start calling you "F.ck Nose" because you don't know f.ck all !!

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:37 pm

OH MY GOD!!

You must be on a wind up here, I refuse to believe that anyone can be this stupid.

Do you know what the word EXACTLY means?

You said that Corbyn EXACTLY said that he wants to release dangerous terrorists early.
He didn't.

Even the article you've linked has his EXACT words as: 'the Labour leader said he believed police officers had "no choice" but to shoot Usman Khan dead'.

Mr Corbyn said: "I think there has to be an examination of how our prison services work and crucially what happens to them on release from prison because I need to know whether or not the Parole Board were involved in his release, apparently they were not, they made that statement quite quickly after the release ... after yesterday's terrible incident.

"Secondly, there were apparently no probation service involvement in monitoring this former prisoner who after all had only served half his sentence and he came out I think a year ago and there has to be an examination of what goes on in the prison because prisons ought to be a place where people are put away because of major serious offences but also a place where rehabilitation takes place."

Mr Corbyn said police were "stuck with a situation where there was a credible threat of a bomb belt around his body and it's an awful situation for any police officer, any public servant to be put in" as he backed the decision to kill the attacker.

Those funny bits of punctuation " indicate direct speech aka his EXACT words.

So he didn't EXACTLY say that 'he wants to release dangerous terrorists early', as you claim, did he??

I called it out as FAKE NEWS because that's EXACTLY what it is - misrepresentation.
Last edited by WF10 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:38 pm

Remind me, when Johnson was a journalist at The Times, he got sacked for falsifying quotes - correct?
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Junior Moors
Posts: 805
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:22 pm

WF10 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:38 pm
Remind me, when Johnson was a journalist at The Times, he got sacked for falsifying quotes - correct?
Ha ha !! F.ck Nose, You are now trying to change the topic onto something else which always tells me that you are not completely believing what you are saying on our topic of discussion - always a giveaway !

I suggest you go back and re-visit the Sophie Ridge interview where Corbyn says he would effectively still consider releasing terrorists early and which was conveyed on various other news channels yesterday as to what Corbyn said !

Labour's decision to release early was decided in the last Labour government tenure.

No serious person on this planet get's this as, say for a 16 year judgement term given for the crime committed, is considered at the time to be the absolute correct decision and then we have Labour halving it, for what reason ???? - This is the big F'up here !

You can argue for all other follow on incidentals to a certain degree that befell this particular London Bridge tragedy but to then have old Jezza still of the persuasion to consider reducing prison sentences in this particular current interview which in any intelligent mind is total b.ll.cks is beyond me !

Do the Crime and Do the Time !! No F'ing wonder we have druggies/criminals laughing their heads off when they know they are getting released early and why there are so many repeat offenders especially when they have 3 meals a day, no rent to pay, poole tables, dart boards, free to watch TV, plenty of family visits etc, reduced sentence coming and all the amenities you could wish for in prison !! …. don't make me laugh !! Labour f'ing idiots !! No wonder this country is going to the dogs !!! oops sorry Vinnie …….not !!

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:50 pm

Open your eyes.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:53 pm

removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

User avatar
alftupper
Luke Gale
Posts: 3499
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:41 am

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by alftupper » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:55 pm

WF10 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:38 pm
Remind me, when Johnson was a journalist at The Times, he got sacked for falsifying quotes - correct?
Remind me, when McDonnell was Deputy Leader of the GLC he got sacked by Red Ken for falsifying their finances - correct?

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:55 pm

removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

thedogvinnie
Dean Widders
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:19 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by thedogvinnie » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:10 pm

CasRus wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:22 pm
WF10 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:38 pm
Remind me, when Johnson was a journalist at The Times, he got sacked for falsifying quotes - correct?
Ha ha !! F.ck Nose, You are now trying to change the topic onto something else which always tells me that you are not completely believing what you are saying on our topic of discussion - always a giveaway !

I suggest you go back and re-visit the Sophie Ridge interview where Corbyn says he would effectively still consider releasing terrorists early and which was conveyed on various other news channels yesterday as to what Corbyn said !

Labour's decision to release early was decided in the last Labour government tenure.

No serious person on this planet get's this as, say for a 16 year judgement term given for the crime committed, is considered at the time to be the absolute correct decision and then we have Labour halving it, for what reason ???? - This is the big F'up here !

You can argue for all other follow on incidentals to a certain degree that befell this particular London Bridge tragedy but to then have old Jezza still of the persuasion to consider reducing prison sentences in this particular current interview which in any intelligent mind is total b.ll.cks is beyond me !

Do the Crime and Do the Time !! No F'ing wonder we have druggies/criminals laughing their heads off when they know they are getting released early and why there are so many repeat offenders especially when they have 3 meals a day, no rent to pay, poole tables, dart boards, free to watch TV, plenty of family visits etc, reduced sentence coming and all the amenities you could wish for in prison !! …. don't make me laugh !! Labour f'ing idiots !! No wonder this country is going to the dogs !!! oops sorry Vinnie …….not !!
You cannot hide from the facts, this terrorist was jailed under a Tory government, released under a Tory government and murdered under a Tory government. Boris Johnson then went on and used the deceased as a political football even after the lads father asked him not to. that is indefensible. Johnson is scum, nothing less.
Then we have ugli patel blaming it on Labour when the Tories have had ten years to change the law, but they didnt, they need these attacks to feed the feeble minded more [REMOVED].

If you support that filth then you are as disgusting as they are, grow the [REMOVED] up

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:12 pm

WF10 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:38 pm
Remind me, when Johnson was a journalist at The Times, he got sacked for falsifying quotes - correct?
alftupper wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:38 pm
Remind me, when McDonnell was Deputy Leader of the GLC he got sacked by Red Ken for falsifying their finances - correct?
CasRus wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:22 pm
You are now trying to change the topic onto something else which always tells me that you are not completely believing what you are saying on our topic of discussion - always a giveaway !
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

Post Reply