Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
User avatar
alftupper
Luke Gale
Posts: 3499
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:41 am

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by alftupper » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:50 pm

WF10 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:38 pm
alftupper wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:06 pm
watching the events on Friday just illustrates further how ridiculously naive Corbyn’s comments on al-Baghdadi’s elimination was, choosing not to celebrate his demise but lamenting the US’s failure to arrest him and put him through the courts. I really wish he’d have been on London Bridge on Friday so he could have carried out a peaceful citizens arrest :lol:
You can pipe down an all
Thanks WF10 for highlighting Corbyn’s inconsistency and muddled thinking.

User avatar
alftupper
Luke Gale
Posts: 3499
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:41 am

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by alftupper » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:54 pm

CasRus wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:56 pm
Anyway, where ‘s FlatCapper
AKA the terrorist hugger

He’ll be back tomorrow posting in ‘work’ time at the taxpayer’s expense

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:32 pm

alftupper wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:50 pm
WF10 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:38 pm
alftupper wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:06 pm
watching the events on Friday just illustrates further how ridiculously naive Corbyn’s comments on al-Baghdadi’s elimination was, choosing not to celebrate his demise but lamenting the US’s failure to arrest him and put him through the courts. I really wish he’d have been on London Bridge on Friday so he could have carried out a peaceful citizens arrest :lol:
You can pipe down an all
Thanks WF10 for highlighting Corbyn’s inconsistency and muddled thinking.
1:13

"There should never be the first alternative to shoot people but if there's no other alternative then that's what you do."

What's the problem with what he's said there like?
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Junior Moors
Posts: 805
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:41 pm

WF10 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:40 pm


Strange that ! So why did Corbyn say the American forces should have taken Al Bagdadi hostage rather than also have the “all means nessessary” decision that he has now changed his tune to suit his own PR ends !!!

Strange that isn’t it ! - Fu.kin Liar he is !

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:59 pm

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:04 pm

Here's what he actually said:

When asked whether the death of Baghdadi was a good thing, Mr Corbyn replied: "Him being removed from the scene is a very good thing.

"If it would have been possible to arrest him, I don't know the details of the circumstances at the time, I've only seen various statements put out by the US about it - surely that would have been the right thing to do.

"If we want to live in a world of peace and justice, we should practice it as well."

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-2019-50410665

13th November.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:13 pm

Thinking of voting Tory?

Watch this:
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Junior Moors
Posts: 805
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:06 pm

WF10 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:04 pm
Here's what he actually said:

When asked whether the death of Baghdadi was a good thing, Mr Corbyn replied: "Him being removed from the scene is a very good thing.

"If it would have been possible to arrest him, I don't know the details of the circumstances at the time, I've only seen various statements put out by the US about it - surely that would have been the right thing to do.

"If we want to live in a world of peace and justice, we should practice it as well."

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-2019-50410665

13th November.
Yes, that was a great afterthought, and after he was literally accusing the Americans of being a kill on sight squad !! Well Done Jezza and phew you just made it convincing enough to satisfy your Blockhead followers but not good enough to convince most human intelligence !

Funny how we never heard a squeak of him say anything about Russia and the Scripol Novachuck incident when all evidence pointed to Russian Agents caught on Camera in the Salisbury vicinity !!

Funny how he accuses our Ally who helped us defeat Nazi Germany, voices his hate for Trump on his actions who is the voted in leader of America (Like him or Lump him) and then has the audacity to never criticize Putin after the downing of the Civilian Plane costing many lives in Ukraine and then trying to kill the Scripols with all the evidence we have to not at least call Russia into question !!

It's a Funny Old World Out There isn't it !!!!

Every Picture Tells a Story !!!!

duke street 10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:22 pm
Location: glasshoughton,our new home?

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by duke street 10 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:22 pm

Didn't Corbyn once say Hammas & Hezbollah were "friends"?

He is a terrorist sympathiser. I dread to think what he and his cronies would do to the armed services (i have family members serving).

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:43 pm

removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Junior Moors
Posts: 805
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:53 pm

duke street 10 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:22 pm
Didn't Corbyn once say Hammas & Hezbollah were "friends"?

He is a terrorist sympathiser. I dread to think what he and his cronies would do to the armed services (i have family members serving).
Yes I agree, hypocrite is not nearly enough to describe Corbyn.

Talking of our armed services if Corbyn get's in - can you imagine the greetings calls he would make ! Here's one:-

"Hi Vlad, Jezza here, I've just dumped all our Trident Missiles into the dustbin so it is now safe to call over anytime for an old chinwag. We can discuss my new position of Leader of the New Extended Soviet Republic and I'll dispatch all our armed forces to help widen our roads to let your ever so big tanks escort you in. Looking forward to seeing you then. Love Jezza XX
P.S. Please send my apologies to your two friends who I didn't manage to meet up with on their hols in Salisbury but looking forward to meeting them soon on their next holiday to London so we can meet and greet Boris with your present with the Latest Russian Car they were test driving around Salisbury last time which I think you mentioned the model as being a Novichock !!"

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:45 am

Your vote matters:
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

thedogvinnie
Dean Widders
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:19 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by thedogvinnie » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:03 am

CasRus wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:56 pm
If you have seen the Andrew Marr program this morning, you tell me if BJ is still running scared after getting a very aggressive Andrew Marr grilling and which might I add never allowed BJ to answer his questions fully and clearly when Marr was interjecting every time BJ tried to answer !

I have every respect for Marr but he let himself down with the over the top aggression he displayed and clearly would not allow BJ to answer without being cut off - Marr was Shameful and which he was clearly on a mission to be aggressive and destroyed the interview.

However, BJ handled this extremely well and got his points over to what his brief will be going forward and will deal robustly with all Labour/Tory party/mistakes security/sentencing as it’s evident there were failings on both sides and not be soft as Chakrabati conveyed on a dithering withering Labour proposals this morning and keep early release for Terrorists.

Anyway, where ‘s FlatCapper disappeared to who would allow the “terrorist in our midst”cancer to grow so long as it’s manageable and I look forward to his public apology to the people killed on London Bridge !
All he did was try to shift blame and lie, sound familiar????

thedogvinnie
Dean Widders
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:19 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by thedogvinnie » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:06 am

CasRus wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:06 pm
WF10 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:04 pm
Here's what he actually said:

When asked whether the death of Baghdadi was a good thing, Mr Corbyn replied: "Him being removed from the scene is a very good thing.

"If it would have been possible to arrest him, I don't know the details of the circumstances at the time, I've only seen various statements put out by the US about it - surely that would have been the right thing to do.

"If we want to live in a world of peace and justice, we should practice it as well."

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-2019-50410665

13th November.
Yes, that was a great afterthought, and after he was literally accusing the Americans of being a kill on sight squad !! Well Done Jezza and phew you just made it convincing enough to satisfy your Blockhead followers but not good enough to convince most human intelligence !

Funny how we never heard a squeak of him say anything about Russia and the Scripol Novachuck incident when all evidence pointed to Russian Agents caught on Camera in the Salisbury vicinity !!

Funny how he accuses our Ally who helped us defeat Nazi Germany, voices his hate for Trump on his actions who is the voted in leader of America (Like him or Lump him) and then has the audacity to never criticize Putin after the downing of the Civilian Plane costing many lives in Ukraine and then trying to kill the Scripols with all the evidence we have to not at least call Russia into question !!

It's a Funny Old World Out There isn't it !!!!

Every Picture Tells a Story !!!!
he does mention the 100 000 plus deaths caused by tory policy in the UK though, you always avoid that yourself, just like the Liar Johnson

thedogvinnie
Dean Widders
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:19 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by thedogvinnie » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:12 am

CasRus wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:22 pm
Squaddie86 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:59 pm
CasRus wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:04 pm
thedogvinnie wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:55 pm
Image
AND ALL BECAUSE THE LABOUR PARTY LEFT NO MONEY TO LOOK AFTER THE POOR PEOPLE and which was rightly admitted by the Liam Payne letter in 2010 !!!! You Labour lot need to start fessing up to what your Party did in leaving the country totally broke and in an absolute mess and no money left to do anything about it !!!
9 years and you're still buying that pathetic excuse.

No wonder the country is buggered.

Tories are going to win on the 12th December, our proud nation will continue to decline, our NHS will be dismantled and sold to the US in exchange for some lovely chlorinated chicken, our homeless and those reliant on food banks will continue to increase, and you'll still be parrotting about how it's somehow all Labours fault that there was a global economic crash in 2008.

I truly despair at how thick-headed people are.
Fantastic Answer to that !

So we can now assume it wasn't the fault of Labour in 2010 and it was the 2008 crash !! Wonderful so now you can all stop blaming the Tories for austerity and place the blame on the 2008 crash ! So I don't need to hear austerity is the fault of the Tories ever again now ! Yahoo it's finally got through to one labour supporter on this forum !

Now let's see why Jezza has put another nail into his own coffin shall we:-

Jezza produces an un-redacted document today that the Tories are about to sell off the NHS to America (as he always has been maintaining)!! Wrong again as there is nowhere in that document where it says the Tories have succumbed to selling off the NHS !! Total fabrication and insinuation and, which would have been worthy of taking Jezza and his cronies to a legal court for slanderous accusations ! This document is from trade talks before BJ became PM and is only trade talk items up for discussion only whereas Jezza has stated that BJ is going to sell off the NHS !! It's all low life gutter politics smear campaign I'm afraid to say !

And all because, Labour is imploding in it's desperation to gain votes in throwing the kitchen sink on spending and been found out and which now has them resorting back to Project Fear slander again without any foundation !! They tried Project Fear about the impossibility of getting a new Brexit deal and which BJ has proved them wrong !

I don't need to say any more except that Labour with Jezza must have won the Gold Medal for being the BIGGEST DISGRACE Politics has ever seen in this country with his gutter politics and the reason why quite a number of your 30 year serving Labour MPs have jumped ship as also The Chief Rabbi has quite rightly called them out as being racist when Jezza has had 3 years to sort it out and failed and MI6 now saying our security and safety would be in absolute jeopardy with Jezza in charge and on and on it goes ! Isn't all this telling you a story on betting on the wrong horse ?? Hello is there anybody in ???

I can't believe you Labour voters as grown adults are falling for this Labour leadership when it's so obvious to many that Jezza/McDonnell/Abbott etc are absolutely resorting to vile tactics in protecting their interests to totally bring this country to it's knees !! Hope you enjoy the Dark Side if you continue to do so !!

Hopefully your party will eventually wake up and replace your leadership with some good people that are within the Labour movement as if you would have already had them in place, Labour would be providing a much better challenge and would have most likely comfortably won this upcoming election rather than expecting a hung parliament at the very least ! I know I'm not wrong !
The only problem with your austerity crap is the fact that the Tories used austerity as a weapon, they have unlawfully killed over 100 000 british citizens, but the feeble minded still support them

Post Reply