Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » 08 Dec 2019, 16:29

barking wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 14:00 No doubt the tory loving admin will remove this as well
Barking, just to let you know that this is a forum for discussion and not to re-post Marxist vile vitriolic propaganda you have downloaded from elsewhere which you and your mate Dogs are insistent on posting and which could be challenged in a court of law as slander of the first order ! No Wonder admin, which I am assuming have taken action, as they are quite rightly protecting themselves from any aiding and abetting of Slander that could be construed against them in a Court of Law !

By the way Barking, does your second name happen to be "Mad" and also, are you related to Dogs as your names seem to corollate pretty well with each other !!!

Let me know what it's like to be in the Doghouse next Friday by the way !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 08 Dec 2019, 17:23

This could LITERALLY have been a member of your family.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 08 Dec 2019, 18:14

CasRus wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 16:10
alftupper wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 14:07 it goes without saying that I’d like Corbyn to stay on as a Labour leader after Thursday’s defeat, I’d like the old fool to continue into his 80’s to be quite honest. Should he get the boot however I read this morning the candidates to take over and I’m reassured to say the least!

Rayner, Long Bailey, Phillips, Thornberry are the front runners apparently :lol:
Oh don't I just love this back and forth banter !!

As Labour are now "unofficially" looking for a new leader I suggest old Jezza could try get another job and be in time to put on a red suit and try to bribe all the kids with his "Pie in the Sky" manifesto promises gift wrapped as Xmas Pressies before he picks up the his next job of "Ghost of Christmas Past ! Ho Ho Ho !!).

Anyway Alf, there another much better candidate within the Labour camp which I am going to strongly campaign for which is Dianne Abbott as she is much better with facts and figures than what Jezza and McDonnell would ever be !!! Now that is saying something isn't it !!!! Ho Ho Ho !!!
By the way, did anyone see the Schooly Head girl Lib Dem Leader Jo Swinson this morning crying her eyes out about Farage's Brexit Party in cahoots with the Tories in forming a loose pact and feeling aggrieved about it ??

She didn't mention that her party had already done the exact very same thing with Plaid Cymru, Greens did she ! - Strange That there isn't that much hypocrisy flying around the Political Ether is there Huh !!!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Dec 2019, 18:48

WF10 wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 17:23 This could LITERALLY have been a member of your family.

oh dear, more emotive spin from Liebour. Who took this picture was it the same person who photographed Jezza sat on a Virgin train after walking past an array of empty seats so as to feed his rail nationalisation argument? Pathetic.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Dec 2019, 18:52

alftupper wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 14:07 it goes without saying that I’d like Corbyn to stay on as a Labour leader after Thursday’s defeat, I’d like the old fool to continue into his 80’s to be quite honest. Should he get the boot however I read this morning the candidates to take over and I’m reassured to say the least!

Rayner, Long Bailey, Phillips, Thornberry are the front runners apparently :lol:

As Labour are now "unofficially" looking for a new leader I suggest old Jezza could try get another job and be in time to put on a red suit and try to bribe all the kids with his "Pie in the Sky" manifesto promises gift wrapped as Xmas Pressies before he picks up the his next job of "Ghost of Christmas Past ! Ho Ho Ho !!).

Anyway Alf, there another much better candidate within the Labour camp which I am going to strongly campaign for which is Dianne Abbott as she is much better with facts and figures than what Jezza and McDonnell would ever be !!! Now that is saying something isn't it !!!! Ho Ho Ho !!!
Yes, where is the Abbott? Send out the search parties she's not been seen since the election was called :D
I reckon she is still locked in a cupboard at Labour HQ to be released Friday 13th

barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by barking » 08 Dec 2019, 19:11

alftupper wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 18:52

Yes, where is the Abbott? Send out the search parties she's not been seen since the election was called :D
I reckon she is still locked in a cupboard at Labour HQ to be released Friday 13th
you two racist [REMOVED] hate the truth

barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by barking » 08 Dec 2019, 19:23

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 08 Dec 2019, 19:51

barking wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 19:23 Image
HA HA HA ! Where the F..k did you get that picture from of old Satan Whiskers which makes him look 10 years younger !!!

You Kn.bHeads can't even Make a Fake News image look real ! - He looks like old Calamity Joe now !!

barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by barking » 08 Dec 2019, 19:55

CasRus wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 19:51
HA HA HA ! Where the F..k did you get that picture from of old Satan Whiskers which makes him look 10 years younger !!!

You Kn.bHeads can't even Make a Fake News image look real ! - He looks like old Calamity Joe now !!
oh dear the truth is getting to the racist tory [REMOVED] , call it fake news, the world knows its true.

why dont you just book another family meal at china city and then come back on here and tell us you were on a trade delegation.

I see you and youre a liar

barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by barking » 08 Dec 2019, 20:00

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 08 Dec 2019, 20:14

barking wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 19:55

oh dear the truth is getting to the racist tory [REMOVED] , call it fake news, the world knows its true.

why dont you just book another family meal at china city and then come back on here and tell us you were on a trade delegation.

Catch up man, that’s old news - I was in Denmark last week - always thought you were a bit slow Dogs now Barking in disguise !! I see you !!

Anyway I arrived back in the airport and saw old Jezza just in from a Russian Flight with a couple of Russian Vodka bottles and another fake document tucked under his arm !! Now who telling the truth !!!!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 08 Dec 2019, 20:40

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 08 Dec 2019, 21:10

WF10 wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 20:40

B.gg.r Me !!! Those Russians are very good at obtaining information and passing it over to you lot !

They've even got me on the next episode of Goggle Box laughing and biling out when Jezza appeared waving his Grey Manifesto !!

Thanks for sharing !!!!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 08 Dec 2019, 23:14

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Dec 2019, 23:39

It’s all about the economy stupid.

...and unfortunately we don’t trust ‘there’s no money left’ Labour

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Dec 2019, 23:44

How’s the local vote holding up WF10 for Balls-Cooper, do you anticipate a smaller margin of victory this time around? I have not seen anything of her this campaign, she’s almost like a woman without a party she is so far removed from the hard left front bench.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 09 Dec 2019, 08:14

The economy STUPID

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 09 Dec 2019, 08:22

barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by barking » 09 Dec 2019, 12:10

alftupper wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 23:39 It’s all about the economy stupid.

...and unfortunately we don’t trust ‘there’s no money left’ Labour
Its about people not the economy you [REMOVED], compassion was never a tory trait was it?

And remind us which party over the last nine years have almost trebled the national debt despite Austerity and the deaths caused by it?

I dont expect the truth, you are unable to tell the truth

STOP THE CULL

barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by barking » 09 Dec 2019, 12:12