Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by thedogvinnie » 16 Sep 2019, 13:58

CasRus wrote: 16 Sep 2019, 12:59
thedogvinnie wrote: 16 Sep 2019, 11:35
CasRus wrote: 16 Sep 2019, 09:11 So, where the f..k was Labour supporting Castleford in the Blair Years eh !!!

Don't blame the Tories for everything when Blair and Brown were in power snd left the coffers empty and Castleford had sod all to show for a long Labour stint in power !!

You lot make me laugh !! Castleford has been Labour controlled for how many years and its a sh.th..le !!
You are showing yourself up, Blair was "new labour" an million miles away from traditional Labour, in fact Thatcher said new labour was he greatest achievement, so lets be honest and call then Tory lite. As for the coffers being empty, that again was disproved by the governer general of the bank of England, but you obviously know more than him

As for Cas being Labour controlled, again you show a level of stupidity usually reserved for wakey supporters, every council requires government funding and it is a fact that the Tories are deliberately underfunding every council they do not control, you will be aware of that but it doesnt suit your agenda does it, therefor the damage being done to local communities is caused by this underfunding. Its not hard to understand, once you get your head out of the Sun or Mail.

I pity you mate, really genuinely pity you. I can only hope you are fishing and not in the least serious
So, Now you are making it up as you go - Labour is Labour so stop trying to wriggle out and by the way your Labour controlled bias council have spent more money in Wakefield than poor relation Cas and that ain’t right either !! Labour when they were in power disks not improve Cas one iota so stop banging on about it being all the fault of the Tories as you are utterly wrong !! The blame game has 2 sides of a coin to consider !
I just knew you would react like that to the truth, the truth hurts sun readers like you doesnt it?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 16 Sep 2019, 22:13

thedogvinnie wrote: 16 Sep 2019, 13:58
CasRus wrote: 16 Sep 2019, 09:11 So, where the f..k was Labour supporting Castleford in the Blair Years eh !!!

Don't blame the Tories for everything when Blair and Brown were in power snd left the coffers empty and Castleford had sod all to show for a long Labour stint in power !!

You lot make me laugh !! Castleford has been Labour controlled for how many years and its a sh.th..le !!
You are showing yourself up, Blair was "new labour" an million miles away from traditional Labour, in fact Thatcher said new labour was he greatest achievement, so lets be honest and call then Tory lite. As for the coffers being empty, that again was disproved by the governer general of the bank of England, but you obviously know more than him

As for Cas being Labour controlled, again you show a level of stupidity usually reserved for wakey supporters, every council requires government funding and it is a fact that the Tories are deliberately underfunding every council they do not control, you will be aware of that but it doesnt suit your agenda does it, therefor the damage being done to local communities is caused by this underfunding. Its not hard to understand, once you get your head out of the Sun or Mail.

I pity you mate, really genuinely pity you. I can only hope you are fishing and not in the least serious
So, Now you are making it up as you go - Labour is Labour so stop trying to wriggle out and by the way your Labour controlled bias council have spent more money in Wakefield than poor relation Cas and that ain’t right either !! Labour when they were in power disks not improve Cas one iota so stop banging on about it being all the fault of the Tories as you are utterly wrong !! The blame game has 2 sides of a coin to consider !
I just knew you would react like that to the truth, the truth hurts sun readers like you doesnt it?
F me ! If all that’s what you can come back with then I can say that RetroTruth more than reflects back on what you have stated and hurts more doesn’t it and by the way I would not read that comic “The Sun” in a million years which was always Labour orientated and now sides on the majority on the democratic people’s vote and not really Tory aspirations !!

Let me ask you a question. “ if you think Tories plug more money into supporting Tory supporting areas than Labour then why didn’t you support your local Tory in the past ? If you want Tory’s to support you then support your local Tory to gain more money into the Cas area as let’s face it, Labour has not done much favour for Cas in the last 50 years and all you lot do is moan and groan about your lot in life - if it’s not working then change your affiliation or Are you one of those people that’s kicked in the nuts forever and a day and then ask for more ! Now that’s what I call Brain Dead !! Now you did say Tories support Tory areas so it becomes a common seabed no brainier for me as to what you need to do to get Tories to flood money into the Cas area as why would anyone want to support an area that votes against you !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Sep 2019, 07:30

Hahaha!!

Hulk not happy.
Hulk sad.
Hulk run away.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 17 Sep 2019, 07:53

CasRus wrote: 16 Sep 2019, 22:13

F me ! If all that’s what you can come back with then I can say that RetroTruth more than reflects back on what you have stated and hurts more doesn’t it and by the way I would not read that comic “The Sun” in a million years which was always Labour orientated and now sides on the majority on the democratic people’s vote and not really Tory aspirations !!

Let me ask you a question. “ if you think Tories plug more money into supporting Tory supporting areas than Labour then why didn’t you support your local Tory in the past ? If you want Tory’s to support you then support your local Tory to gain more money into the Cas area as let’s face it, Labour has not done much favour for Cas in the last 50 years and all you lot do is moan and groan about your lot in life - if it’s not working then change your affiliation or Are you one of those people that’s kicked in the nuts forever and a day and then ask for more ! Now that’s what I call Brain Dead !! Now you did say Tories support Tory areas so it becomes a common seabed no brainier for me as to what you need to do to get Tories to flood money into the Cas area as why would anyone want to support an area that votes against you !!
The difference between me and the Tories (including yourself) is that I have a social conscience, I help at the local food bank, you scoff at yours.
I am happy with my lot in life but i care about others, you care about yourself only and taunt the unfortunate.
You may support the Tories but the sad thing is, when they cannot extract any more from the poor sods they are targeting now, they will move on to the foolish who follow them, you are not public school educated, you are not "old money" and that makes you a target, you know it deep down but are hoping the cull on the homelesss, disabled, elderly and poor will continue just long enough so you will be gone before their sights are on you.
There is no hope for you, the Sun and Mail have done their job.
I will leave you to the rest, I prefer to talk to people who can at least form their own opinions and not follow Murdoch blindly.
You still have my pity

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 17 Sep 2019, 07:55

thedogvinnie wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 07:53

The difference between me and the Tories (including yourself) is that I have a social conscience, I help at the local food bank, you scoff at yours.
I am happy with my lot in life but i care about others, you care about yourself only and taunt the unfortunate.
You may support the Tories but the sad thing is, when they cannot extract any more from the poor sods they are targeting now, they will move on to the foolish who follow them, you are not public school educated, you are not "old money" and that makes you a target, you know it deep down but are hoping the cull on the homelesss, disabled, elderly and poor will continue just long enough so you will be gone before their sights are on you.
I will leave you to the rest, I prefer to talk to people who can at least form their own opinions and not follow Murdoch blindly.
You still have my pity
By the way, it is governments job to look after the whole nation, not just those who voted them in, that just about sums up the difference between Labour and your neo nazi Tory party.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Sep 2019, 09:09

thedogvinnie wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 07:55

You still have my pity
By the way, it is governments job to look after the whole nation, not just those who voted them in, that just about sums up the difference between Labour and your neo nazi Tory party.

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 17 Sep 2019, 15:18

WF10 wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 09:09
thedogvinnie wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 07:55

You still have my pity
OH dear "Tim nice but dim" has finally lost the plot, The truth does that to two bob Tories
Pity him, dont mock him

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 17 Sep 2019, 15:21

Looks like the cry baby is complaining and getting posts removed

two bob Tory sun readers, ive [REMOVED] em

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Sep 2019, 16:58

thedogvinnie wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 15:21 Looks like the cry baby is complaining and getting posts removed

Go on the dog! Image

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Sep 2019, 17:13

thedogvinnie wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 15:21 Looks like the cry baby is complaining and getting posts removed

No you haven't - I'm still standing and again I will state which you obviously missed that I don't read that comic The Sun" which you insist I do !!

Lets face it - You have your thoughts and I have mine and never the twain shall meet - however on your last post you try to justify yourself as the righteous one with what you do for the poor as being an overriding factor, so if that's the justification you set yourself as being more correct than anyone else, then I will still continue to be over generous with tips and "keep the change" principles I always go to great lengths to give some assistance to lower paid workers in shops and eateries and continue to support the 5 charities I support these past number of years - Touche

So, if you think and insinuate I am a two bob Sun Reading Tory, then I can certainly insinuate you as being a Corbyn brainwashed thick as sh.t Numbskull ! Works both ways doesn't it !!

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 17 Sep 2019, 19:00

CasRus wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 17:13

No you haven't - I'm still standing and again I will state which you obviously missed that I don't read that comic The Sun" which you insist I do !!

Lets face it - You have your thoughts and I have mine and never the twain shall meet - however on your last post you try to justify yourself as the righteous one with what you do for the poor as being an overriding factor, so if that's the justification you set yourself as being more correct than anyone else, then I will still continue to be over generous with tips and "keep the change" principles I always go to great lengths to give some assistance to lower paid workers in shops and eateries and continue to support the 5 charities I support these past number of years - Touche

So, if you think and insinuate I am a two bob Sun Reading Tory, then I can certainly insinuate you as being a Corbyn brainwashed thick as sh.t Numbskull ! Works both ways doesn't it !!
My word, the Sun reading two bob Tory is embarrassed into fibbing about his treatment of those less fortunate.

seig heil Tory boy, they will be coming for you soon enough, you are not one of them, they know it, you know it.

and you call others a numbskull, sad really

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 18 Sep 2019, 00:22

thedogvinnie wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 19:00

My word, the Sun reading two bob Tory is embarrassed into fibbing about his treatment of those less fortunate.

seig heil Tory boy, they will be coming for you soon enough, you are not one of them, they know it, you know it.

Did I call you a fibber ? No I didn’t and took you on face value like you should take me !

So, I tell you that you are one of those type of accusers who are most be likely to be fibbing yourself to cover your own tracks and most likely to be one of those lard arse layabouts on the pan crack who blow their handouts in the pub and fagging themselves to death !

Gotcha !!

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 18 Sep 2019, 08:27

CasRus wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 00:22

Did I call you a fibber ? No I didn’t and took you on face value like you should take me !

So, I tell you that you are one of those type of accusers who are most be likely to be fibbing yourself to cover your own tracks and most likely to be one of those lard arse layabouts on the pan crack who blow their handouts in the pub and fagging themselves to death !

Gotcha !!
And there we have it, a quote straight from the Sun, well done Adolf

Now lets see, you support a party who have stolen at least five years pensions from the women in the country and at least one year from all the men.
you support a party who have stolen food from poor children at school,
you support a party who have directly caused suicides with the implementation of universal credit,
you support a party who have reduced our armed forces, our police force and cut most council budgets to the core,
you support a party who openly want to give our NHS to the American Pharmas,
you support a party rife with racism and islamaphobia,
you support a party who are covering up paedophilia in high places (Theresa May says she lost the files on tory paedos, what a surprise),
you support a party who are happy to see our forces vets living rough on the streets,
you support a party who are stealing the TV licences of the poor elderly folk
I could go on but everyone knows the rest

Not only have I Gotcha as you so childishly put it, i can see you for what you are and it is really sickening.

lets see your defence of the above Tory crimes, but II suspect you will just revert to calling names

You still have my pity

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 18 Sep 2019, 08:47

Wish I'd looked at this before 100 times better than the stuff on the rest of the forum
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 18 Sep 2019, 11:03

thedogvinnie wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 08:27

Gotcha !!

Now lets see, you support a party who have stolen at least five years pensions from the women in the country and at least one year from all the men.
you support a party who have directly caused suicides with the implementation of universal credit,
you support a party who have reduced our armed forces, our police force and cut most council budgets to the core,
you support a party who are covering up paedophilia in high places (Theresa May says she lost the files on tory paedos, what a surprise),
you support a party who are happy to see our forces vets living rough on the streets,

Not only have I Gotcha as you so childishly put it, i can see you for what you are and it is really sickening.

lets see your defence of the above Tory crimes, but II suspect you will just revert to calling names

You still have my pity
Oops now let’s remind you and let’s remember ! Oh Yes, I do !

Labour vacated with a note saying “Nothing left in the coffers as we have spent it all”

So don’t lay all this on the Tories as Labour played a very big part in austerity !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 18 Sep 2019, 13:09

tigerfeat wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 08:47 Wish I'd looked at this before 100 times better than the stuff on the rest of the forum
It's brilliant down here feat.
This dog bloke has come in windmilling Tories aots.

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 18 Sep 2019, 13:22

CasRus wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 11:03
thedogvinnie wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 08:27

Gotcha !!

You still have my pity
Oops now let’s remind you and let’s remember ! Oh Yes, I do !

Labour vacated with a note saying “Nothing left in the coffers as we have spent it all”

So don’t lay all this on the Tories as Labour played a very big part in austerity !

Its not pass the parcel , the things i quoted are Tory policy, defend it if you can,
Tell a poor hungry child that there is no school dinner but its for the greater good.
Tell a local pensioner why they are losing their telly license for the greater good
Tell the sick and dying who wont be able to afford drugs and treatment that giving the health services over to Trumps Pharma controllers is for the greater good

Shall I continue or do you intend to repeat the Tory lie (refuted by the Governor of the bank of England no less) that the money had all gone. What are your thoughts on the fact that in the last 8 years the Tories have borrowed three times more than every Labour gov since 1945, and still through Austerity trebled the national debt
More facts for you to lie about sonny

Better still, go all Hulkish, like buffoon Boris does and run away

You cannot defend the evil that the Tories have done, you just prefer to lie and turn a blind eye dont you.

you are now beyond pity

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 18 Sep 2019, 13:33

WF10 wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 13:09
tigerfeat wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 08:47 Wish I'd looked at this before 100 times better than the stuff on the rest of the forum
Yeah I noticed mate excellent stuff
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 18 Sep 2019, 14:25

tigerfeat wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 13:33
Ha ha haha ha ! I can’t wait for the election
And see what a bunch of Labour Losers look like when they get destroyed at the polls !

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 18 Sep 2019, 16:38

CasRus wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 14:25
tigerfeat wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 13:33
Ha ha haha ha ! I can’t wait for the election
And see what a bunch of Labour Losers look like when they get destroyed at the polls !
come on tim nice but dim, defend those Tory crimes if you can