Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » 27 Nov 2019, 10:12

WF10 wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 08:01 So the 160odd economists who agree with Labour's spending plans are wrong and a couple of blokes on a Rugby League forum know more than them?
I think you will find you are a bit wrong WF10 as most people in the know have dismissed Labour spending plans as an absolute disaster for our economy if they proceeded with it.

Anyway, enough of that - did you see Andy Burnham on sky this morning talking about the North - South divide ?

I have always maintained that if the Scotland could have amalgamated with North England/Wales and the Midlands (draw a line from Ipswich to Newport) I bet independence would have been achieved from the South East corner (you could include Cornwall also). I think this needs to be expanded on and which could at the very least address and force Westminster to pump more money into the Northern Heartlands.

If I was a betting man and Andy Burnham took over from Jezza as leader and pushed for devolution from central Westminster where decision making was local, Labour would fly in !! I bet once Brexit is done, Nigel Farage could possibly be interested to exploit this also and would be a great tie up for a new party and re-invent himself again as the Brexit party would have become obsolete !

Now if you think this to be a wacky idea, let's discuss but if you are looking for things to radically change, I think this would be a better bet to support this notion and have it fronted by Burnham/Farage and some of the Labour MPs that have some common sense rather than Jezza going off on a massive spend to bribe his way into power and I bet the polls would show a massive swing in favour of this also.

There has been an unfair distribution of wealth over these past number of years and it should be addressed. I bet say a "North Divide" party backed up by SNP and Clyd Cymru would fly and at least force Westminster to address this unfair anomaly at the very least - Let's discuss chaps !!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Nov 2019, 10:47

Hundreds of thousands of people on modest incomes would pay more tax under Labour, Jeremy Corbyn was finally forced to admit last night that. The Labour leader has long claimed that his party's policies would mean only businesses and those on more than £80,000 would pay more tax. In his interview with Andrew Neil last night, Corbyn admitted this would cost many people £250 a year. (Daily Mail) Meanwhile, Corbyn is facing further intense pressure to apologise to the Jewish community amid criticism of his handling of anti-Semitism complaints. (Evening Standard)

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Nov 2019, 10:48

CasRus wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 10:47 Hundreds of thousands of people on modest incomes would pay more tax under Labour, Jeremy Corbyn was finally forced to admit last night that. The Labour leader has long claimed that his party's policies would mean only businesses and those on more than £80,000 would pay more tax. In his interview with Andrew Neil last night, Corbyn admitted this would cost many people £250 a year. (Daily Mail) Meanwhile, Corbyn is facing further intense pressure to apologise to the Jewish community amid criticism of his handling of anti-Semitism complaints. (Evening Standard)
Corbyn - Liar Liar Pants on Fire !!!

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 27 Nov 2019, 11:03

CasRus wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 18:06
thedogvinnie wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 17:52
WF10 wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 12:37 The Chief Rabbi also reckons God created the World in 6 days mate.

I'd take no notice if I were you.

As for your quote of "16 year old girls purposely getting pregnant all for the sake of getting a house, child benefit etc"

Absolute [REMOVED].
paedophilia is rife in the party that loses the files on nonces in high places, its the norm
Boris let his guard down recently when he supported the pervert prince
all tories are at it or covering up for it
Dogs, you silly man !! Don't you think it goes on within the Labour Ranks ???

Go to or type in this website address and see the Labour 25 who have been adorned within and convicted on Paedophilia:-

https://labour25.com/

Just goes to show how one sided and one dimensional you are so take this one on the chin !!! Kettle / Black !!!!
now that is a nerve well and truly touched. the ponce backs prince nonce and you say its labour. dirty kiddie fiddling tories. I would prefer to be one dimensional that be like Saville. Has jim fixed it for you????
I womnder why Theresa "lost" those files, any ideas???

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 27 Nov 2019, 11:13

CasRus wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 21:41 CORBYN SMASHED AND BATTERED TO PIECES ON THE ANDREW NEIL SHOW !!!

For all you guys thinking to vote Labour, you need to watch the Andrew Neil show aired tonight.

Andrew Neil battered, smashed and dismembered Jezza on every point he stands for and made him look to be an absolute idiot and clown who would be totally incapable of running this country.

What's more, Jezza's economic policy was also smashed to smithereens and had him not answering any questions and tried diverting away from answering how he would fund the almighty amount of borrowing he would have to make and also smashed his total lie of only taxing people over £80K and which proves he is a liar making up policies like the Waspi women on the hoof and has no credible plans to fund it !

He couldn't even make any answer on security and protecting us from terrorism when the chips are down !

Think again Labour voters as you have a total idiot and liability running your party !! See the evidence for yourselves on the Andrew Neil show as I don't need to explain it anymore - my mind has always been made up on this idiot !!
Do you mean the lying Tory spokesman Andrew Neil ?
Even independent bodies are calling out his lies, kind of suits you doesnt it

https://evolvepolitics.com/andrew-neil- ... AVI3sbqiws

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 27 Nov 2019, 11:17

CasRus wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 10:47 Hundreds of thousands of people on modest incomes would pay more tax under Labour, Jeremy Corbyn was finally forced to admit last night that. The Labour leader has long claimed that his party's policies would mean only businesses and those on more than £80,000 would pay more tax. In his interview with Andrew Neil last night, Corbyn admitted this would cost many people £250 a year. (Daily Mail) Meanwhile, Corbyn is facing further intense pressure to apologise to the Jewish community amid criticism of his handling of anti-Semitism complaints. (Evening Standard)
You just love your liars dont you
A significant portion of Andrew Neil's grilling of Jeremy Corbyn on antisemitism last night revolved around the case of Lesley Perrin. It seems Neil may have used inaccurate information when asserting that Perrin was only given a written warning by the Labour Party for alleged holocaust denial. Evidence is emerging that Perrin resigned from the Party on being informed she was under investigation.

Neil also stated that Perrin "posted a video denying the holocaust" when evidence indicates that she did no such thing, though did reference a newspaper clipping video she had seen which referred to holocaust denial. (See here:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1120 ... 86336.html

NOTE: We must say strongly that we are in no way trying to defend Ms Perrin here, but we believe that in such a pivotal line of questioning on a programme which is likely to influence votes, the BBC really must do better. If confirmed, the intense and repetitive use of an inaccurate example to push the interview to a point where Neil called again and again for an apology from Corbyn - then the BBC today doubling down on that - is an appalling abuse of reach and power.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 27 Nov 2019, 11:18

alftupper wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 10:01
WF10 wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 08:01 So the 160odd economists who agree with Labour's spending plans are wrong and a couple of blokes on a Rugby League forum know more than them?
If we’re playing those games then a Marxist activist from Cas knows better than the independent IFS?

who are these 160 economists and are they politically neutral?

Maybe they are the same ones that predicted calamity and meltdown the day after a Leave vote...
The IFS isn't definitive.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 27 Nov 2019, 11:22

another lie, this time about nurses. you must be getting a stiffy with all these lies CasRus
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 1574614857

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 27 Nov 2019, 11:23

CasRus wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 10:48
Corbyn - Liar Liar Pants on Fire !!!
Speaking of liars.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 27 Nov 2019, 11:24

And then the real elephant in the room, Deny it all you like, but the ponce nonce will sell it given half the chance

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... vhqGrmxU7Y

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Nov 2019, 11:59

Corbynistas admit Labour leader's interview with Andrew Neil was 'truly horrific, awful' as they launch panicked bid to 'drown out' online reaction to it.

The only person who found this interview to have gone well was Prince Andrew !!! LOL !!!!!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Nov 2019, 12:16

You Labour Supporters ! You honestly make me laugh at your predictability, desperation and amount of stuff you start posting to diss the Tories on when it is quite evident that your illustrious Leader old Satan Whiskers has been outed for what he stands for and it all boils down to your Marxist damage limitation call from your HQ to drown out what happened last night as it has now been widely reported that you have been tasked to do so.

What a bunch of POLI Brainwashed Lemings toeing the Marxist Momentum party line and haven't got a single brain cell to think for yourselves !! That's how Hitler got into Power by mesmerizing and brainwashing people !!! You are being Controlled you f.ckin idiots, can't you see that ??

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 27 Nov 2019, 12:41

CasRus wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 12:16 You Labour Supporters ! You honestly make me laugh at your predictability, desperation and amount of stuff you start posting to diss the Tories on when it is quite evident that your illustrious Leader old Satan Whiskers has been outed for what he stands for and it all boils down to your Marxist damage limitation call from your HQ to drown out what happened last night as it has now been widely reported that you have been tasked to do so.

What a bunch of POLI Brainwashed Lemings toeing the Marxist Momentum party line and haven't got a single brain cell to think for yourselves !! That's how Hitler got into Power by mesmerizing and brainwashing people !!! You are being Controlled you f.ckin idiots, can't you see that ??
so you cannot disprove the truth so the name calling starts

did jim fix it for you?????

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 27 Nov 2019, 12:47

Come on CasRus debunk the lies, if you can find any, get your little spaff stain tupper to help if you like.
The nonce ponce has been sussed, and you dont like it one bit

Did jim fix it for you??

https://www.globaljustice.org.uk/news/2 ... KZWqde6Hcs

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 27 Nov 2019, 12:49

The caring sharing tory party.
are you proud of this CasRus ???

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/lifes ... EZPQZBcECI

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Nov 2019, 12:55

Dogs, I hope you are enjoying your walkies that Momentum have taken you on and hope that lead they have put on you isn't rubbing too hard ! Woof Woof ! Good Dog Good Dog !! Ready for your Biscuit ??? What a Numpty !!

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 27 Nov 2019, 12:55

CasRus thinks this is great and the tories are doing a fantastic job.

Did jim fix it for all you nonces???
Last edited by thedogvinnie on 27 Nov 2019, 12:58, edited 1 time in total.

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 27 Nov 2019, 12:57

CasRus wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 12:55 Dogs, I hope you are enjoying your walkies that Momentum have taken you on and hope that lead they have put on you isn't rubbing too hard ! Woof Woof ! Good Dog Good Dog !! Ready for your Biscuit ??? What a Numpty !!
so you cannot debunk the articles. shame on you

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 27 Nov 2019, 13:27

CasRus wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 11:59 Corbynistas admit Labour leader's interview with Andrew Neil was 'truly horrific, awful' as they launch panicked bid to 'drown out' online reaction to it.

The only person who found this interview to have gone well was Prince Andrew !!! LOL !!!!!
Andrew Neil doesn't hold back on any politician and made the Scottish one squirm out of her nickers the night before but as we don't really need to worry wbout her, the Tory press waited for Corbyn's session.

Can't wait for BJ to take the hot seat......."er yes but, no but Andrew.....forget the starving kids, I want to get Brexit screwed first!"
Spreading the Cas gene pool

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Nov 2019, 13:31

AND THERE WE HAVE IT -

Jezza produces an unredacted report about trade talk meetings with the USA about the NHS - Of course there are meetings and yes everything is up for discussion in trade talks and would expect the USA to have brought it up however, to date there is no proof that the Tories have ever agreed to putting the NHS up for sale and Jezza has not produced any statement that the Tories have agreed to putting the NHS up for sale has he !!

Again a desperate attempt to diss the Tories and on top of that BORIS HAS CONFIRMED THAT THE NHS is NOT UP FOR SALE !

If he did, don't you think he would know that he would probably be lynched for it with the strong support that all people have for the NHS ???

Come on you Labour lot, Momentum have got you thinking that eating sh.t tastes good and what's best about it, you lot still think it does !!!!