Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » 05 Nov 2019, 23:26

WF10, are you Jezza’s Love Child by any chance ?? You seem to be trawling up and in charge of his Propaganda Machine !!

Hope you haven’t got his satanic beard on your chin !!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 06 Nov 2019, 06:56

CasRus wrote: 05 Nov 2019, 23:26 WF10, are you Jezza’s Love Child by any chance ?? You seem to be trawling up and in charge of his Propaganda Machine !!

Hope you haven’t got his satanic beard on your chin !!
:lol:

I look forward to our very own Lord Haw-Haw’s posts on a morning

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 06 Nov 2019, 08:42

WF10 wrote: 31 Oct 2019, 18:47Labour majority.
By 20.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 06 Nov 2019, 08:49

But what about those poor billionaires??!!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 06 Nov 2019, 08:56

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 06 Nov 2019, 11:05

WF10 wrote: 06 Nov 2019, 08:42
By 20.
you’ll get double figure odds on that I’d guess

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 06 Nov 2019, 12:17

alftupper wrote: 06 Nov 2019, 11:05
WF10 wrote: 06 Nov 2019, 08:42
By 20.
you’ll get double figure odds on that I’d guess
It's nearly 20/1 just for a Labour majority!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 06 Nov 2019, 13:30

drleftie wrote: 05 Nov 2019, 19:46 '...the hard left line is to tax on a proportional basis, the more you have, the more tax you pay.'

Interesting debate, I usually don't get involved in political debate because nobody ever changes their mind but the above quote is interesting. If there was a flat rate of tax the above would be true. So someone paying 20% tax on £30k would pay half as much as someone on £60K. But the current tax system is disproportionate as it is. If you're a high earner you not only pay more because you earn more but then you are hit again with a higher tax rate once your earnings are above the basic rate and again after that once you reach the highest tax threshold. In addition to that you lose the personal allowance where lower rate taxpayers don't pay tax on the first £12.5k's earnings.
This is why the top 1% pay 25% of all income tax.

If you keep hitting the highest earners who are generally the people responsible for creating employment for the rest of us they simply bugger off somewhere where the tax system is less onerous and so income tax takings actually fall & the economy suffers. If you make the thresholds for the higher rates of tax too low (McDonnell wants people earning over £70k to pay 45%) then you reduce the incentive for small business owners to try to expand their business and earn more.
That's the argument used by the 'big' earners to try and defend their position of tax avoidance but I reiterate my previous comments; all business is based on a need to provide something that customers want. If it was so true that big businesses move elsewhere, then the hole they leave will be filled by another, more ambitious company. If, as I suspect currently happens, they simply move their profit to overseas banking facilities then we tax them in an alternative way.

The higher rate tax system isn’t disproportionate if you take account of the fact that those solely taxed on the lower rates pay a maximum of X amount (I don't have the figure to hand) and live their lives according to whatever disposable income they have left. Equally, if you earn at the higher rate, you do not lose all of your extra income but pay a little more tax on the additional monies you receive. You still take home more than lower rate tax payers and should have more disposable income. That's incentive enough for me but I'm not a greedy ba......person!

I recall the likes of Phil Collins previously saying he'd leave Britain if Labour got in and whilst there are many benefits to that happening, I'm not sure what employment opportunities he generates?
Spreading the Cas gene pool

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 06 Nov 2019, 13:36

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 06 Nov 2019, 21:10

a barnstormer from Boris tonight, Rule Britannia!

On the flip side another rat leaving the sinking ship nonce finder general Tom Watson the deputy leader no less.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Nov 2019, 00:07

Highly significant resignation of Tom Watson and the timing of it !!

This just shows how a paler shade of Red to a Deep Red that the Jewish Bashing Labour Party has now become and which trashes their "stand up for all faiths and people" they try to convince everybody on when in fact fails miserably in actuality and that was evident when the Corbynista Jewish haters tried to oust him at their conference (Racial Hatred and Discrimination that has carried on for years against the Jewish Faith).

I await the fallout of this significance within the Labour Party over the coming weeks especially Thornbury and co after losing a key ally and who are after a second referendum !

Another lie of the labour Party was that the EU would never re-open the deal and be pointless to try when in fact they did and now here's old Satan Whiskers now saying he is going to re-negotiate the deal - No strategic position exists within the Labour Party - FACT ! How you Labour supporters can support something that nobody knows what to make out of what Labour will do on Brexit before the country can move on is beyond me !!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 07 Nov 2019, 09:32

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politi ... is-johnson

Ian Austin a Labour member for over 30 years urges decent labour voters to vote for Boris

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Nov 2019, 09:36

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE BOMBSHELL THIS MORNING FROM LABOUR LIFELONG DIE IN THE WOOL IAN AUSTIN MP !!!

He has stated in the most powerful interview with kay Burley this morning that Corbyn is unfit to lead the country as he has poisoned the Labour Party and would not want the country poisoning in the same way.

His most upsetting interview had him placing his hand on heart and so upset to let his Labour colleagues down but he has opened up his heart to say that Corbyn has supported terrorism all is life, failed to denounce actions ofr example by Russia on the homeland attack on the Scripols and that Corbyn has been unpatriotic to this country all his life !!

Ian Austin has called for all decent Labour supporters to lend the Tories their votes on this general election occasion.

I for one applaud his honesty and like I have said on many occasions that Satan Whiskers needs removing to allow a decent Labour opposition to exist to keep the Tories honest rather than a satanic unpatriotic dipstick like Corbyn !!

Get behind the Tories this time and start listening to the heart of your party to 1/ remove this poisonous Labour leadership and 2/ to get Brexit done this time and get the country moving and await your chance at the next election to enforce your Labour principles once the Brexit mess has been sorted by the only credible party who has the direction to get us all out of this Brexit mess !!!!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 07 Nov 2019, 09:49

no sign of WF10 this morning he must have not seen this interview. Very telling when he says ‘decent’ people... we know our two friend on here don’t fall into that category as they have made excuse after excuse for this terrorist sympathiser and his anti Semitic Party.

Lots of respect for Ian Austin though, lots more than I have for the likes of Balls-Cooper who we know totally opposes the bearded Marxist but quietly sits there on the back benches drawing her salary and expenses

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Nov 2019, 10:12

Well said Alf !!

I always do take on board what our 2 mates say from a Labour perspective and there are times I can agree with them on certain aspects and where there are shortcomings on the Tory side and which do need addressing and I'm sure they do the same but definitely on this occasion there is no other game in town other than the Tories to get Brexit done and hope the Labour Party can then remove the poisonous element to be ready for the next election for their day in the sun but it isn't this time and hope they can concede (someone's got accept it like Brexit was supposed to be also) on this from a common sense perspective.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 07 Nov 2019, 10:20

WF10 wrote: 09 Sep 2019, 21:19
alftupper wrote:Great speech from former Labour MP Ian Austin tonight absolutely savaged scumbags Corbyn an McDonnell
What did that warmongering [REMOVED] incoherent rant have to do with the debate in question?!

And that would be the same Ian Austin who voted in favour of an illegal war and then against an inquiry into it?

Stands to reason you'd be on that tosspots side.
Ian Austin?! You lot must be getting desperate!

How is repeating what he said in September suddenly 'breaking news' in November??

My above comment still applies.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 07 Nov 2019, 10:31

CasRus wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 00:07 Highly significant resignation of Tom Watson and the timing of it !!

This just shows how a paler shade of Red to a Deep Red that the Jewish Bashing Labour Party has now become and which trashes their "stand up for all faiths and people" they try to convince everybody on when in fact fails miserably in actuality and that was evident when the Corbynista Jewish haters tried to oust him at their conference (Racial Hatred and Discrimination that has carried on for years against the Jewish Faith).

I await the fallout of this significance within the Labour Party over the coming weeks especially Thornbury and co after losing a key ally and who are after a second referendum !

Another lie of the labour Party was that the EU would never re-open the deal and be pointless to try when in fact they did and now here's old Satan Whiskers now saying he is going to re-negotiate the deal - No strategic position exists within the Labour Party - FACT ! How you Labour supporters can support something that nobody knows what to make out of what Labour will do on Brexit before the country can move on is beyond me !!
And Adolf, you've changed your tune! A few months ago it was all 'I don't believe Corbyn is anti-semitic at all'?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 07 Nov 2019, 10:44

And Tom Watson is a self serving idiot supported by centristy types but at least has the good grace to not stand against Labour.

Timed it for maximum damage though, the snake.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Nov 2019, 10:48

That was a few months ago in giving him the benefit of the doubt which I normally do , but these past few months has exposed him as not dealing with his anti semitic members and by not dealing with it has only one conclusion to all this - he is anti semitic himself to still allow it to exist !!!

And, by the way, my post you have responded to does not single out Corbyn which you try to allege I just had, but I refer to the Labour Party as Jewish bashing in allowing it to exist so wrong wrong wrong again and twisting it to suit yourself as usual !!

If you think that the current labour leadership is fit to govern then you are brainwashed Muppett being controlled by red ideals and not a true labour supporter - in fact, a red infiltrator !!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Nov 2019, 10:51

WF10 wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 10:44 And Tom Watson is a self serving idiot supported by centristy types but at least has the good grace to not stand against Labour.

Timed it for maximum damage though, the snake.
Yes, I thought so, a RED INFILTRATOR hiding inside the true Labour Party !!

The only snake around here you will find is if you look at yourself in a mirror - so, slither on !!