Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by alftupper » 16 Nov 2019, 14:48

drleftie wrote: 16 Nov 2019, 00:33 Better to concentrate on what's actually relevant instead of attempting pathetic points scoring.
:D
Do you mind... CasRus, WF10, Capper and I have had 4 years worth of entertainment attempting petty points scoring. ;)

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 16 Nov 2019, 15:41

alftupper wrote: 16 Nov 2019, 14:48
drleftie wrote: 16 Nov 2019, 00:33 Better to concentrate on what's actually relevant instead of attempting pathetic points scoring.
:D
Do you mind... CasRus, WF10, Capper and I have had 4 years worth of entertainment attempting petty points scoring. ;)
Crack on Alf !

If all couldn’t take point scoring and a Bit of Slaver off one another in having to take it as well as give it, then it starts to be too serious. I for one know I give out a bit of stick to our FlatCapper and WF10 counterparts but it’s all tongue in cheek most of the time, frustrated part of the time and seldom downright angry, but I think we are all the same at times in point scoring and if we leave it to be a bit of fun as, after all, what will be, will be at the end of the day and we can’t change anything as to what occurs, it’s just all venting as to what people’s opinions and concerns are but sometimes it’s good to listen also to other views to form your own opinion and not have it fed to you as gospel from your side of the divide.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 16 Nov 2019, 18:54

On the rare occasions I have a nose on the main board and read the posts I often find myself nodding along in agreement at something posted.

I look at the poster & 90% of the time, its Alf.

Makes me feel dirty ;)
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 16 Nov 2019, 23:32

Boris Johnson's Conservative Party has a 16-point lead over the opposition Labour Party, according to an opinion poll published by Opinium Research on Saturday, ahead of next month's election.
Support for the Conservatives stood at 44%, up 3% compared with last week, compared with Labour's 28%, down 1%. The pro-European Union Liberal Democrats were on 14% and the Brexit Party was on 6%.
Opinium surveyed 2,008 people online between Nov. 13 and Nov. 15, after the Brexit Party announced it would not stand in seats held by Conservative members of parliament.

Nuff Said.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Nov 2019, 11:49

Here's another Poll from You Gov released today:-

Latest Westminster voting intention (14-15 Nov)

Con - 45% (+3 from 11-12 Nov)
Lab - 28% (n/c)
Lib Dem - 15% (n/c)
Brexit Party - 4% (n/c)
Green - 3% (-1)
Other - 6% (-1)

After Watching Dick Dastardly (Jezza) this morning on the Andrew Marr show I am well expecting this to grow to at least 20% now - He couldn't answer very direct questions and it's totally obvious if he got in, the country would be going through at least another 3 years of abject misery in renegotiations with the EU, confirmatory referendums, potential Scottish referendums, etc etc and all the while the country and business will just grind to halt after this has caused billions in lost business revenue. Jezza renegotiation plan in staying in the single market and customs union would mean we aren't seriously leaving so the obvious choice in a new referendum would be to remain, so in essence he has changed to now favouring remain.

I am putting my common sense hat on here even though it's obvious which party I support with my Jezza reference, however are all stalwart Labour voters seriously considering having this country in limbo for another 3-5 years !!! Personally I think not so I really hope that a little common sense prevails on this occasion and which would let democracy prevail from the last democratic voice of the people referendum vote in 2016 or are we going to sound the death nell for our future right to have a vote and remain democratic in the future ?? That is the question every one of us needs to ask ourselves !

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 17 Nov 2019, 12:44

CasRus wrote: 17 Nov 2019, 11:49 Here's another Poll from You Gov released today:-

Lab - 28% (n/c)
Lib Dem - 15% (n/c)
Brexit Party - 4% (n/c)
Green - 3% (-1)
Other - 6% (-1)

After Watching Dick Dastardly (Jezza) this morning on the Andrew Marr show I am well expecting this to grow to at least 20% now - He couldn't answer very direct questions and it's totally obvious if he got in, the country would be going through at least another 3 years of abject misery in renegotiations with the EU, confirmatory referendums, potential Scottish referendums, etc etc and all the while the country and business will just grind to halt after this has caused billions in lost business revenue. Jezza renegotiation plan in staying in the single market and customs union would mean we aren't seriously leaving so the obvious choice in a new referendum would be to remain, so in essence he has changed to now favouring remain.

I am putting my common sense hat on here even though it's obvious which party I support with my Jezza reference, however are all stalwart Labour voters seriously considering having this country in limbo for another 3-5 years !!! Personally I think not so I really hope that a little common sense prevails on this occasion and which would let democracy prevail from the last democratic voice of the people referendum vote in 2016 or are we going to sound the death nell for our future right to have a vote and remain democratic in the future ?? That is the question every one of us needs to ask ourselves !
you.gov pmsl i wonder who owns that particular outfit, and seem to remember they had Mrs May down for a landslide as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 17 Nov 2019, 12:48

CasRus wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 15:33
thedogvinnie wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 12:27
CasRus wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 23:48
WF10 wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 23:00
alftupper wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 21:07

Spot on CasRus, window cleaners, hairdressers, car washers etc etc you’ll never get a receipt for any of it. I just don’t get this politics of envy, I’d much rather have someone who has made his millions in government than some on the Labour front bench I can mention!

WF10 serious question how are you finding public opinion on the streets, have you noticed any waning in support for the Blairite Remainer? I’d be surprised if there wasn’t.
Cards on the table - as I said before the 2017 election Alf, even on the day of the election I was expecting a Tory majority government. When the exit poll came in I was just as staggered as the next man!

They underestimated Labour turnout then & I think they're making the same mistake again & it'll be closer than current polls have it - will it be enough to get a Labour majority?

Probably not in all honesty, but the more conversations we have, the more chance there is.

I find it barmy that after 9 years of austerity with mass homelessness, kids in poverty & wage stagnation that there hasn't been an uprising! And I think Brexit has been a massive distraction, hoodwinking the vast majority of the population.

I haven't really been out in Cas truth be told, been in Outwood/Lofthouse, Selby/Tadcaster places like that.

Her actual numbers might be down this time, but I can't see her majority % being radically different.

The Ponte hospital thing alone is a huge local issue which will get her tons of votes.
I think WF10 finally needs a round of applause for finally showing there is a small amount of brain activity between his ears to string a few of his own sentences together for a change rather than relaying Labour ready made Labour Propaganda that is being fed to him ! Mind you, it must have made him think to prove me wrong in my last post to respond to you Alf, so sometimes you can make a Bear Dance !
May be he has to swallow the bile and vomit that your opinions cause in decent human beings before he replies to your hate filled diatribes or maybe he has morals and does not like conversing with degenerates, who knows
Dogs, I assume I am talking to adults and not kids, so any comments and harsh point outs should be fielded with broad shoulders like most adults do and not go crying your eyes out like you are doing ! Am I dealing with a wimp here ? We all take harsh comments when some give it and have to take it back also !

If you can’t stand the heat then get out of the kitchen !!

So now you have barked your head off I suggest you crawl back in your kennel !

At least WF10 has taken it on board to start putting his views across again after my disguised challenge instead of always loading up with picturised propaganda which I’m sure he will continue and that’s fine with me but a forum is for discussion and not always a propaganda advert board.

At the moment you are taking the “dog” biscuit !!

Is that it???? dislike the truth and resort to name calling, theres a place for you in Boris' ditch, should he ever be honest enough to enter it.
For what its worth, i find your lies amusing, ALL of them

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Nov 2019, 15:02

thedogvinnie wrote: 17 Nov 2019, 12:48
WF10 wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 23:00

Cards on the table - as I said before the 2017 election Alf, even on the day of the election I was expecting a Tory majority government. When the exit poll came in I was just as staggered as the next man!

They underestimated Labour turnout then & I think they're making the same mistake again & it'll be closer than current polls have it - will it be enough to get a Labour majority?

Probably not in all honesty, but the more conversations we have, the more chance there is.

I find it barmy that after 9 years of austerity with mass homelessness, kids in poverty & wage stagnation that there hasn't been an uprising! And I think Brexit has been a massive distraction, hoodwinking the vast majority of the population.

I haven't really been out in Cas truth be told, been in Outwood/Lofthouse, Selby/Tadcaster places like that.

Her actual numbers might be down this time, but I can't see her majority % being radically different.

The Ponte hospital thing alone is a huge local issue which will get her tons of votes.
I think WF10 finally needs a round of applause for finally showing there is a small amount of brain activity between his ears to string a few of his own sentences together for a change rather than relaying Labour ready made Labour Propaganda that is being fed to him ! Mind you, it must have made him think to prove me wrong in my last post to respond to you Alf, so sometimes you can make a Bear Dance !
May be he has to swallow the bile and vomit that your opinions cause in decent human beings before he replies to your hate filled diatribes or maybe he has morals and does not like conversing with degenerates, who knows
Dogs, I assume I am talking to adults and not kids, so any comments and harsh point outs should be fielded with broad shoulders like most adults do and not go crying your eyes out like you are doing ! Am I dealing with a wimp here ? We all take harsh comments when some give it and have to take it back also !

At least WF10 has taken it on board to start putting his views across again after my disguised challenge instead of always loading up with picturised propaganda which I’m sure he will continue and that’s fine with me but a forum is for discussion and not always a propaganda advert board.

Is that it???? dislike the truth and resort to name calling, theres a place for you in Boris' ditch, should he ever be honest enough to enter it.

Somebody for God’s Sake, Give that Dog a Bone !!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Nov 2019, 15:15

thedogvinnie wrote: 17 Nov 2019, 12:44
CasRus wrote: 17 Nov 2019, 11:49 Here's another Poll from You Gov released today:-

Lab - 28% (n/c)
Lib Dem - 15% (n/c)
Brexit Party - 4% (n/c)
Green - 3% (-1)
Other - 6% (-1)

you.gov pmsl i wonder who owns that particular outfit, and seem to remember they had Mrs May down for a landslide as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes all polls are slewed but nearly all the polls are showing a rise for the Tories so Jezza looks like he has his work cut out but ain’t filling the electorate with much confidence in his conflicting and head scratching Labour position is he !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Nov 2019, 20:13

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Nov 2019, 21:45

Question today on Andrew Marr Show:- In or Out Jezza?

Answer:- Declined ! Labour Leader refuses to say if he wants to remain in the EU or not after being asked FIVE TIMES on the Andrew Marr show today - but admits he would like a 'close relationship' with Brussels 'in the future !

Here's another one for you from today's Interview also:-

Question:- Jezza, what's your Immigration Policy ?

Answer:- A Greater Deal of Movement !

Proposed Question to Len Mcluskey:- Is more Immigration damaging and squeezing local jobs and our workers and undercutting wage growth here in the UK ?

Answer analysed and based on his position on this subject:- YES !

Tory Immigration Policy as mentioned today:-

Immigrants must have a Job Offer - Nobody coming in and claiming immediate payments and being supported by our tax payments from our previous hard work - TICK
Immigrants will not be eligible for 5 years to obtain welfare payments - Only fair as they have not made any contribution while we taxpayers have - TICK
Immigrants must pay £625 surcharge for NHS health service - While we have been paying taxes all our working lives this is only fair - TICK

This is one of the major reasons why ImmIgration Control was at the centre of why the Northern Heartlands voted to Leave and there we have it - Only Tories trying to honour this subject for the Northern Heartlands !

Looking at the Immigration issue don't you now think that Len Mcluskey is supporting the wrong Party !!!!!

WF10,FlatCapper - have you got a response to the above and defend the Labour Position as Jezza laid out today as I would be interested to hear from you on this in case I am viewing this from a prejudicial position in being in the blue camp as I am trying to see this from an "outside looking in" unprejudiced position ??

In my opinion, VOTE FOR LABOUR and GET A TOTAL F..K UP as he is in major disagreement and odds with your own Unite/Momentum already !

I think it really must be hard for all Labour voters as he cannot really establish the Labour position for any side of your Party and which remains totally vague and perplexing !!!

I wonder if Dianne Abbott has something on old Jezza from old which would be damaging as to the reason why she is spearheading freedom of movement in his lughole and he's not committing on the hard left line (after all they were apparently bed mates )!! Makes me wonder !!!

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 17 Nov 2019, 22:26

CasRus wrote: 17 Nov 2019, 21:45 Question today on Andrew Marr Show:- In or Out Jezza?

Answer:- Declined ! Labour Leader refuses to say if he wants to remain in the EU or not after being asked FIVE TIMES on the Andrew Marr show today - but admits he would like a 'close relationship' with Brussels 'in the future !

Proposed Question to Len Mcluskey:- Is more Immigration damaging and squeezing local jobs and our workers and undercutting wage growth here in the UK ?

Immigrants must have a Job Offer - Nobody coming in and claiming immediate payments and being supported by our tax payments from our previous hard work - TICK
Immigrants will not be eligible for 5 years to obtain welfare payments - Only fair as they have not made any contribution while we taxpayers have - TICK
Immigrants must pay £625 surcharge for NHS health service - While we have been paying taxes all our working lives this is only fair - TICK

This is one of the major reasons why ImmIgration Control was at the centre of why the Northern Heartlands voted to Leave and there we have it - Only Tories trying to honour this subject for the Northern Heartlands !

Looking at the Immigration issue don't you now think that Len Mcluskey is supporting the wrong Party !!!!!

WF10,FlatCapper - have you got a response to the above and defend the Labour Position as Jezza laid out today as I would be interested to hear from you on this in case I am viewing this from a prejudicial position in being in the blue camp as I am trying to see this from an "outside looking in" unprejudiced position ??

In my opinion, VOTE FOR LABOUR and GET A TOTAL F..K UP as he is in major disagreement and odds with your own Unite/Momentum already !

I think it really must be hard for all Labour voters as he cannot really establish the Labour position for any side of your Party and which remains totally vague and perplexing !!!

I wonder if Dianne Abbott has something on old Jezza from old which would be damaging as to the reason why she is spearheading freedom of movement in his lughole and he's not committing on the hard left line (after all they were apparently bed mates )!! Makes me wonder !!!
you do talk some rubbish in your desperaton, but you are amusing. I PITY YOU

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 17 Nov 2019, 22:30

CasRus wrote: 17 Nov 2019, 15:02
thedogvinnie wrote: 17 Nov 2019, 12:48

Somebody for God’s Sake, Give that Dog a Bone !!
ooh dear is this an admision that youre a liar, ? have you nothing else to offer?
The best one was when you turned a family visit to china city for your tea into a trade delegation to bejing. you are sad, funny but sad

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Nov 2019, 22:56

CasRus wrote: 17 Nov 2019, 21:45 Question today on Andrew Marr Show:- In or Out Jezza?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 18 Nov 2019, 08:43

Hancock was talking [REMOVED].

Data has repeatedly shown that those with the highest cost-to-contribution ratios in the country are British natives.

EU citizens make up 5% of the UK population but 10% of the doctors.

EU Rules on Freedom of Movement CLEARLY states:

The right of Union citizens to reside for more than three months remains subject to certain conditions: for those who are not workers or self-employed, the right of residence depends on their having sufficient resources not to become a burden on the host Member State’s social assistance system, and on them having sickness insurance.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 18 Nov 2019, 08:51

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 18 Nov 2019, 13:30

Tory Friends,

As I pointed out previously, neither side wants to fully commit to anything significant on this subject because of the potential ramifications.

When pressed, all those representing the Tories have refused to give a figure on what they are aiming for because they know it will fail. On the subject of control, how will the Tories measure their control techniques? How will casual farm labour be 'controlled'?

As I see it, we have the most honest position from Labour who recognise immigration is vital for the British economy but does require some refining. If we do introduce a system that works towards only letting those in we require, this will inevitably lead to peaks and troughs as people come and go. And don't forget, thousands of UK citizens work abroad in the EU as well so freedom of movement for them is still needed.

This country has relied on immigration since the time of the Romans who had to bring in their own experts for things like construction (roads, homes, bath houses, irrigation), taxes, 'policing', many of the things we pride ourselves on today.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 18 Nov 2019, 15:52

Flat Capper wrote: 18 Nov 2019, 13:30 Tory Friends,

As I pointed out previously, neither side wants to fully commit to anything significant on this subject because of the potential ramifications.

When pressed, all those representing the Tories have refused to give a figure on what they are aiming for because they know it will fail. On the subject of control, how will the Tories measure their control techniques? How will casual farm labour be 'controlled'?

As I see it, we have the most honest position from Labour who recognise immigration is vital for the British economy but does require some refining. If we do introduce a system that works towards only letting those in we require, this will inevitably lead to peaks and troughs as people come and go. And don't forget, thousands of UK citizens work abroad in the EU as well so freedom of movement for them is still needed.

This country has relied on immigration since the time of the Romans who had to bring in their own experts for things like construction (roads, homes, bath houses, irrigation), taxes, 'policing', many of the things we pride ourselves on today.
Hi Flatcapper, as I see it, there has to be a certain criteria to conform to which the Tories are now alluding to which will hopefully work as it does quite successfully in Australia (on a points based system and with the layout of qualifying to claim NHS/Social payments as defined). Yes there will inevitably be peaks and troughs which will always be supply and demand based and yes we do and it is recognised we need immigration coming but needs to be controlled to suit our needs and not where everybody and his dog are allowed to come in which is practically what we have now and is causing major stresses on our services in the NHS/Schools/etc etc.

Please note there is no Party wishing to make life abysmal for its population and things are very challenging just now and we can argue till the cows come home as to the reasons why and I do take on board some policies that old Jezza has tabled as being good to expand on as has the Tories and its a question of getting these policies discussed as a group of MPs in the Commons to hopefully let some of these fly irrespective of being a Labour or Tory idea.

Boris is, as you will have noticed, starting to listen to the electorate's concerns and his suspension of lowering Corporation Tax saving 6 Billion and channelling into the NHS (as part of "where all the money is coming from" question) so its a start and is a "lean over branch" to some of the labour people's concerns in supporting the electorate on NHS health issues.

There really shouldn't be a Tory v Labour fight as both should work closely with each other, it is getting us nowhere fast but someone has to give a direction and I just don't see voting for labour or Lib Dem will presently get us this and will lead to another hung stymied parliament like we have had for the past 3 years. That is why I keep on saying that the Tories are the only game in town as having a direction and a destination and listening to BJ, his vision sounds good to me if he can deliver it - Jezza is carrying a lot of baggage I'm afraid as to be trusted to lead the country and that's not me saying it, it's your 30 year Labour MPs and they should be in the know more than any of us ! He won't commit to Trident, he won't commit to Brexit, he has no commitment on immigration (don't forget he get's a massive vote share from the immigrants here and makes no wonder he wants freedom of movement to continue along with Dianne Abbott).

I'm trying to take a reasonable overview of all this and whether you agree or not is entirely up to you and your Labour colleagues on this forum and maybe I am not always correct (nobody is) however I provide my opinions as food for thought and not really point scoring - hence my lengthy posts whereas I seem to get back 1 or 2 liners from the likes of dogs/ for example who just cannot string anything constructive to discuss or say but just wants to and has a go which I do respond back to this in an aggressive way at times (which you may have noticed and try to take the p.ss) !...LOL !! I don't mean it really - all part of the p.ss-take/banter game sometimes !! You never know I might be siding with Labour next time if Boris stuffs up !!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 18 Nov 2019, 18:24

I accept you take the view that BJ and crew are the only ones who will provide direction but I just cannot trust a man who changes his mind more often that Theresa May or May Not. The corporation tax statement being yet another example.

You may not like what JC & Co are proposing but for me it is clear. There is a clear choice of for the many or for the few?
Spreading the Cas gene pool

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 18 Nov 2019, 19:46

Flat Capper wrote: 18 Nov 2019, 18:24 I accept you take the view that BJ and crew are the only ones who will provide direction but I just cannot trust a man who changes his mind more often that Theresa May or May Not. The corporation tax statement being yet another example.

You may not like what JC & Co are proposing but for me it is clear. There is a clear choice of for the many or for the few?
Flatcapper, when emergencies arise as in the case of the NHS, priorities change - It can be construed that a leader willing to make a change as and when necessary can hold the nation at heart to solve pressing issues, so as in this case, BJ has demonstrated his willingness to adapt and change his mind when common sense prevails.

Don't forget he is talking of supporting the Northern Powerhouse as is Jezza and BJ can only be judged on his performance when he's given the chance to show what he will do as Leader. Also, don't forget they said he would never be able to get the EU to re-open the deal and that has proven to be wrong and that was his stance on leaving on Oct 31st and sticking to it throughout which panicked the EU and was not helped by the commons jellyfish remainers which included your party veto'ing no deal so he was up against it and came through that in very testing circumstances to succeed, so for me he is showing himself to be a strong leader.