Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by duke street 10 » 01 Dec 2019, 09:20

I got a Labour leaflet through the post yesterday, never mentioned the merits of its leader,never mentioned our local MP who has played her part in the countrys political seizure.

It had a picture of Donald Trump on it though.

Back to our local MP though, i haven't seen one poster of Ms Cooper anywhere,you usually see a few in windows of peoples house's.

She was gift wrapped this seat as a potential Labour leader and P.M yet couldn't beat Corbyn in the leadership run off!. Every fight see takes up she loses. She thinks she is above everybody in the district (i like the story of her demanding the cleanest taxi for her and her kids). I haven't met many who like her but she'll get back in again....stick a red rosette on a horse and it'll win.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 01 Dec 2019, 11:02

WF10 wrote: 30 Nov 2019, 21:29 https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/16/boris-jo ... s-9970567/

Boris Johnson launched a ‘foul-mouthed tirade’ towards the families of the victims of the 7/7 terror attacks after being told about the cost of inquests, it has been alleged.

The claims were made last night by Brian Coleman, who was chair of the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority.

He said: ‘I was telling Boris how the Fire Authority was having to spend a sizeable sum on lawyers, as were the Metropolitan Police, Transport for London and everybody else involved.

Following the briefing, Mr Coleman said Guto Harri, the Mayor’s communications chief at the time, explained the 7/7 inquests were for the benefit of the families.

Mr Coleman added: ‘To which Boris replied, “F*** the families! F*** the families!"
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS ,

I have never seen so much Unsubstantiated Claptrap in all my life from a desperate MARXIST post from a skulking red supporting weasel in our community which is not the first time from this person under the guise of WF10 ! FAKE NEWS until proof is obtained !

These post just shows the calibre of what to expect from the momentum red backed Labour based on unsubstantiated lies !

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 01 Dec 2019, 11:09

BREAKING NEWS !!

CORBYN STILL WANTS TO RELEASE DANGEROUS TERRORISTS EARLY !

GOD HELP US ALL !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Dec 2019, 12:09

CasRus wrote: 01 Dec 2019, 11:02
WF10 wrote: 30 Nov 2019, 21:29 https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/16/boris-jo ... s-9970567/

Boris Johnson launched a ‘foul-mouthed tirade’ towards the families of the victims of the 7/7 terror attacks after being told about the cost of inquests, it has been alleged.

The claims were made last night by Brian Coleman, who was chair of the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority.

He said: ‘I was telling Boris how the Fire Authority was having to spend a sizeable sum on lawyers, as were the Metropolitan Police, Transport for London and everybody else involved.

Following the briefing, Mr Coleman said Guto Harri, the Mayor’s communications chief at the time, explained the 7/7 inquests were for the benefit of the families.

Mr Coleman added: ‘To which Boris replied, “F*** the families! F*** the families!"
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS ,

I have never seen so much Unsubstantiated Claptrap in all my life from a desperate MARXIST post from a skulking red supporting weasel in our community which is not the first time from this person under the guise of WF10 ! FAKE NEWS until proof is obtained !

These post just shows the calibre of what to expect from the momentum red backed Labour based on unsubstantiated lies !
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Apart from when you make stuff up just to get angry about you mean??
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Dec 2019, 12:15

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 01 Dec 2019, 12:37

WF10 wrote: 01 Dec 2019, 12:15

That’s his view only, but his son was campaigning for exactly that and finished up dead ! - now you tell me how continuing exactly the same way helps us feel more secure and stop this from happening again when this has totally failed !

I think you need to have your brain examined !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Dec 2019, 12:47

CasRus wrote: 01 Dec 2019, 11:09 BREAKING NEWS !!

GOD HELP US ALL !!
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 01 Dec 2019, 12:53

duke street 10 wrote: 01 Dec 2019, 09:20 I got a Labour leaflet through the post yesterday, never mentioned the merits of its leader,never mentioned our local MP who has played her part in the countrys political seizure.

It had a picture of Donald Trump on it though.

Back to our local MP though, i haven't seen one poster of Ms Cooper anywhere,you usually see a few in windows of peoples house's.

She was gift wrapped this seat as a potential Labour leader and P.M yet couldn't beat Corbyn in the leadership run off!. Every fight see takes up she loses. She thinks she is above everybody in the district (i like the story of her demanding the cleanest taxi for her and her kids). I haven't met many who like her but she'll get back in again....stick a red rosette on a horse and it'll win.
I can’t abide this woman and her loathsome husband who seems to be trying to reinvent himself as a more odious version of Michael Portillo.

I see she started jangling it on tw4tter yesterday politicising the terror attack and generally inferring the Tories aren’t keeping us safe. A bit rich coming from a woman who at every opportunity was pictured holding up a stupid refugees welcome sign and telling us that we should be putting them up in our spare rooms... not her of course. How many more jihadis would this have resulted in walking our streets. Dreadful woman.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 01 Dec 2019, 12:56

If you have seen the Andrew Marr program this morning, you tell me if BJ is still running scared after getting a very aggressive Andrew Marr grilling and which might I add never allowed BJ to answer his questions fully and clearly when Marr was interjecting every time BJ tried to answer !

I have every respect for Marr but he let himself down with the over the top aggression he displayed and clearly would not allow BJ to answer without being cut off - Marr was Shameful and which he was clearly on a mission to be aggressive and destroyed the interview.

However, BJ handled this extremely well and got his points over to what his brief will be going forward and will deal robustly with all Labour/Tory party/mistakes security/sentencing as it’s evident there were failings on both sides and not be soft as Chakrabati conveyed on a dithering withering Labour proposals this morning and keep early release for Terrorists.

Anyway, where ‘s FlatCapper disappeared to who would allow the “terrorist in our midst”cancer to grow so long as it’s manageable and I look forward to his public apology to the people killed on London Bridge !

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 01 Dec 2019, 13:04

WF10 wrote: 01 Dec 2019, 12:47

GOD HELP US ALL !!

This is not Fake News you muppet, Corbyn is plainly sat in front of Sophie Ridge this morning and says exactly that !! Are you on drugs or something !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Dec 2019, 13:05

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 01 Dec 2019, 13:06

watching the events on Friday just illustrates further how ridiculously naive Corbyn’s comments on al-Baghdadi’s elimination was, choosing not to celebrate his demise but lamenting the US’s failure to arrest him and put him through the courts. I really wish he’d have been on London Bridge on Friday so he could have carried out a peaceful citizens arrest :lol:

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Dec 2019, 13:35

CasRus wrote: 01 Dec 2019, 13:04
WF10 wrote: 01 Dec 2019, 12:47

GOD HELP US ALL !!

This is not Fake News you muppet, Corbyn is plainly sat in front of Sophie Ridge this morning and says exactly that !! Are you on drugs or something !
Corbyn EXACTLY EXACTLY says he "WANTS TO RELEASE DANGEROUS TERRORISTS EARLY !" does he??

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Dec 2019, 13:38

alftupper wrote: 01 Dec 2019, 13:06 watching the events on Friday just illustrates further how ridiculously naive Corbyn’s comments on al-Baghdadi’s elimination was, choosing not to celebrate his demise but lamenting the US’s failure to arrest him and put him through the courts. I really wish he’d have been on London Bridge on Friday so he could have carried out a peaceful citizens arrest :lol:
You can pipe down an all

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Dec 2019, 13:40

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 01 Dec 2019, 14:50

WF10 wrote: 01 Dec 2019, 13:38
alftupper wrote: 01 Dec 2019, 13:06 watching the events on Friday just illustrates further how ridiculously naive Corbyn’s comments on al-Baghdadi’s elimination was, choosing not to celebrate his demise but lamenting the US’s failure to arrest him and put him through the courts. I really wish he’d have been on London Bridge on Friday so he could have carried out a peaceful citizens arrest :lol:
You can pipe down an all
Thanks WF10 for highlighting Corbyn’s inconsistency and muddled thinking.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 01 Dec 2019, 14:54

CasRus wrote: 01 Dec 2019, 12:56 Anyway, where ‘s FlatCapper
AKA the terrorist hugger

He’ll be back tomorrow posting in ‘work’ time at the taxpayer’s expense

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Dec 2019, 15:32

alftupper wrote: 01 Dec 2019, 14:50
WF10 wrote: 01 Dec 2019, 13:38
You can pipe down an all
Thanks WF10 for highlighting Corbyn’s inconsistency and muddled thinking.
1:13

"There should never be the first alternative to shoot people but if there's no other alternative then that's what you do."

What's the problem with what he's said there like?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 01 Dec 2019, 16:41

WF10 wrote: 01 Dec 2019, 13:40

Strange that ! So why did Corbyn say the American forces should have taken Al Bagdadi hostage rather than also have the “all means nessessary” decision that he has now changed his tune to suit his own PR ends !!!

Strange that isn’t it ! - Fu.kin Liar he is !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 01 Dec 2019, 17:59