Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » 18 Sep 2019, 13:09

tigerfeat wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 08:47 Wish I'd looked at this before 100 times better than the stuff on the rest of the forum
It's brilliant down here feat.
This dog bloke has come in windmilling Tories aots.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 18 Sep 2019, 13:22

CasRus wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 11:03
thedogvinnie wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 08:27
CasRus wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 00:22
thedogvinnie wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 19:00
CasRus wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 17:13

No you haven't - I'm still standing and again I will state which you obviously missed that I don't read that comic The Sun" which you insist I do !!

Lets face it - You have your thoughts and I have mine and never the twain shall meet - however on your last post you try to justify yourself as the righteous one with what you do for the poor as being an overriding factor, so if that's the justification you set yourself as being more correct than anyone else, then I will still continue to be over generous with tips and "keep the change" principles I always go to great lengths to give some assistance to lower paid workers in shops and eateries and continue to support the 5 charities I support these past number of years - Touche

So, if you think and insinuate I am a two bob Sun Reading Tory, then I can certainly insinuate you as being a Corbyn brainwashed thick as sh.t Numbskull ! Works both ways doesn't it !!
My word, the Sun reading two bob Tory is embarrassed into fibbing about his treatment of those less fortunate.

seig heil Tory boy, they will be coming for you soon enough, you are not one of them, they know it, you know it.

and you call others a numbskull, sad really
Did I call you a fibber ? No I didn’t and took you on face value like you should take me !

So, I tell you that you are one of those type of accusers who are most be likely to be fibbing yourself to cover your own tracks and most likely to be one of those lard arse layabouts on the pan crack who blow their handouts in the pub and fagging themselves to death !

Gotcha !!
And there we have it, a quote straight from the Sun, well done Adolf

Now lets see, you support a party who have stolen at least five years pensions from the women in the country and at least one year from all the men.
you support a party who have stolen food from poor children at school,
you support a party who have directly caused suicides with the implementation of universal credit,
you support a party who have reduced our armed forces, our police force and cut most council budgets to the core,
you support a party who openly want to give our NHS to the American Pharmas,
you support a party rife with racism and islamaphobia,
you support a party who are covering up paedophilia in high places (Theresa May says she lost the files on tory paedos, what a surprise),
you support a party who are happy to see our forces vets living rough on the streets,
you support a party who are stealing the TV licences of the poor elderly folk
I could go on but everyone knows the rest

Not only have I Gotcha as you so childishly put it, i can see you for what you are and it is really sickening.

lets see your defence of the above Tory crimes, but II suspect you will just revert to calling names

You still have my pity
Oops now let’s remind you and let’s remember ! Oh Yes, I do !

Labour vacated with a note saying “Nothing left in the coffers as we have spent it all”

So don’t lay all this on the Tories as Labour played a very big part in austerity !

Its not pass the parcel , the things i quoted are Tory policy, defend it if you can,
Tell a poor hungry child that there is no school dinner but its for the greater good.
Tell a local pensioner why they are losing their telly license for the greater good
Tell the sick and dying who wont be able to afford drugs and treatment that giving the health services over to Trumps Pharma controllers is for the greater good

Shall I continue or do you intend to repeat the Tory lie (refuted by the Governor of the bank of England no less) that the money had all gone. What are your thoughts on the fact that in the last 8 years the Tories have borrowed three times more than every Labour gov since 1945, and still through Austerity trebled the national debt
More facts for you to lie about sonny

Better still, go all Hulkish, like buffoon Boris does and run away

You cannot defend the evil that the Tories have done, you just prefer to lie and turn a blind eye dont you.

you are now beyond pity

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 18 Sep 2019, 13:33

WF10 wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 13:09
tigerfeat wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 08:47 Wish I'd looked at this before 100 times better than the stuff on the rest of the forum
Yeah I noticed mate excellent stuff
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 18 Sep 2019, 14:25

tigerfeat wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 13:33
Ha ha haha ha ! I can’t wait for the election
And see what a bunch of Labour Losers look like when they get destroyed at the polls !

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 18 Sep 2019, 16:38

CasRus wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 14:25
tigerfeat wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 13:33
Ha ha haha ha ! I can’t wait for the election
And see what a bunch of Labour Losers look like when they get destroyed at the polls !
come on tim nice but dim, defend those Tory crimes if you can

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 18 Sep 2019, 17:17

Now then Dogs b.ll.cks !

You are all “all my yesterdays” and We are in the here and now or are you a daft old pensioner in the Labour Scargill years who apparently rigged his Presidency as reported by decent Cas miners and go back to the when we was miner days ! And by the way ripped off the miners pension and had massive unaccounted for missing funds ! That’s what hard Labour produces !!

Get with the program with Boris who is striving hard to get the 70% of Cas people who voted to leave but must choke you to do this having been Brainwashed by Labour for the past 50 years and done nowt for Cas !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 18 Sep 2019, 17:58

CasRus wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 17:17 Now then Dogs b.ll.cks !

You are all “all my yesterdays” and We are in the here and now or are you a daft old pensioner in the Labour Scargill years who apparently rigged his Presidency as reported by decent Cas miners and go back to the when we was miner days ! And by the way ripped off the miners pension and had massive unaccounted for missing funds ! That’s what hard Labour produces !!

Get with the program with Boris who is striving hard to get the 70% of Cas people who voted to leave but must choke you to do this having been Brainwashed by Labour for the past 50 years and done nowt for Cas !!
Aren't you a pensioner Rus?

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 18 Sep 2019, 19:31

Still waiting for your defence of the Tory hate crimes against the elderly, disabled, homeless and poor, but you seem unable to offer any defence at all, maybe you are embarrassed

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 18 Sep 2019, 19:33

WF10 wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 17:58

More Sun bull from tim nice but dim

Cmon tory boy, defend the tory cull and post links to prove you are not lying yet again

Cue another reading from Murdochs rag

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 19 Sep 2019, 00:11

thedogvinnie wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 19:33

Cmon tory boy, defend the tory cull and post links to prove you are not lying yet again

You defend Labour from the present Tory years when Labour left a note of being nothing left in the coffers and the inevitability of austerity to make ends meet for the nation had to be implemented after the Blair Brown years (when Brown for example sold off our gold reserves for $300 an ounce - what a dummy !!) - its not f rocket science to work out the reasons as to why irrespective of what unfolded under the Tories !!

Also and presently which is more important than past history and while you are at it, you tell me what Labour under Corbyn and Thornbury statements make any sense if they are for leave or remain as they are totally under the aspiration they will get a leave deal and then call a referendum where they will call to remain !! what a total contradiction !! get out of that one if you can 11 Amateurs !! At the very least Lib Dems (the anti democrtic party against 70% of the cas population) have called that they would revoke and remain and at least we know the nature of that animal !!! Labour will be totally decimated at the polls just on plain ambiguity - it's a no brainer !!

As I see it from an area aspect per Cas and others, BJ is championing the leave vote which 70% of Cas and also other Northern areas voted for and I can take it on board that Cas being a historical Labour area for many a year sticks in the throat of voters in opting to vote Tory and based on your actual statment that Tories support Tory areas - then why don't you bring your intelligence level up to think that maybe it's time to break the mould of the past 50+ Labour years that's brought "let's face it" f al to the areal" and get behind a Tory for the area who is actually batting for this area to leave as democratically voted for by the local area and maybe the Tories will then support this area as being worth investing in as per your insinuation of Tories only supporting Tory areas ?? Or are you a stout Corbynite who prefers to cause chaos to the masses and aspire to power on "conquer and divide" principles and f the country and democracy ? No one will ever win that one and cause years of misery for you and all in the area !! Sorry for the word area being quite prominent in this last paragraph !

By the same token answer these present day questions before you go into the past which no one cannot change and both sides are arguably culpable to some extent to hardships now existing as I see it.

BJ and his team have their faults as does Corbyn/McDonnell/ Abbott/Thornbury but at least they are batting for democracy as voted by the people or are we now being lied to and have Lib Dems, and to some ambiguity Labour, vying against the voice of you/me and everyone else in a totally democratic vote !! Now that's what makes a dictatorship Comrade !!

I Know its hard to contemplate but if you don''t try you don't get !!

All I'm saying to youLabour guys is to consider an alternative view rather than being totally blinkered as to what is now going on as the shift from each personal standpoint is starting to move all over the place and let common sense prevail rather than staunch camp emplacment in being the determining factor and I'm not honestly not trying to be impressing onto you but you need to think clearly as we al have our own brain to work out common sense principles !

We are all guilty (me included) on this post of being hard hitting in anger against each other but if all can step back and take a breath and consider certain grumbles for each side ( I do take on board, for example, your point outs of tax issues of companies and rich individuals who are dodging tax and needs sorting and I would advocate the mid to high tax earners paying an extra levy of tax while Brexit is implemented in the next 3 years only to overcome transition and I would personally gladly pay extra for the benefit of all in the UK as should other mid/high tax earners - if I was not of that opinion and looking after myself I would be a staunch remainer but I think this country and it's young people could be in a much better and richer future by leaving and I would gladly assist to the tax requirement at a higher level).

Now that's me - heart on my sleeve !! But if you want to blow up the country with Corbyn be my guest as it really doesnt matter to me at all as I will definitely survive and prosper more but I would rather assist !!

I'm sure you will be coming back on this one as "look at that soft Tory boy post which I am expecting by the way" but only time will tell and I personally think Corbyn and Labour will be destroyed in the next election - and that's not to rile you guys up as its my own personal prediction in whats playing out just now but let's wait and see and as to whether I can say "Told You So" or "Caboom Baby" if I want to hard hit you all like you would do me ...ha ha !!

All Politicians have their faults and BJ has a number also which we all know about, but at least he is the one who is true to the side of democracy per peoples voice referendum and you won't ever convince me otherwise per 17.4 Million who attest to that ! And he has Plans for the Northern Powerhouse transport system and a wacky bridge from Scotland to Ireland - never say never as it might just happen !!! who knows !! At least he is making Northern moves rather than south for a change !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 19 Sep 2019, 07:07

I don't think Labour's position on Brexit has ever been clearer than it is now.

If in government, negotiate a deal and put the deal to a public vote.

The first referendum was a grubby little fantasy plebiscite and the question asked belonged in a 6th form debating society. Remain or leave?
Pathetic.

Only people of Cameron and Osborne's incompetence and Eaton tuck shop politics could have dreamt it up.

We've had three years of chaos because the question was ridiculous and could not be answered, except as some sort of abstract fantasy exercise.

A pair of reckless gamblers paved the way for an even bigger chancer, who happened to knock around with them at School and University, when they were penetrating the craniums of farm yard animals together.

This way, the current Labour way, the question would be real.

These are the terms of leaving, this is what leave looks like and here's the remain option, now have a vote.

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 19 Sep 2019, 07:53

CasRus wrote: 19 Sep 2019, 00:11

You defend Labour from the present Tory years when Labour left a note of being nothing left in the coffers and the inevitability of austerity to make ends meet for the nation had to be implemented after the Blair Brown years (when Brown for example sold off our gold reserves for $300 an ounce - what a dummy !!) - its not f rocket science to work out the reasons as to why irrespective of what unfolded under the Tories !!

Also and presently which is more important than past history and while you are at it, you tell me what Labour under Corbyn and Thornbury statements make any sense if they are for leave or remain as they are totally under the aspiration they will get a leave deal and then call a referendum where they will call to remain !! what a total contradiction !! get out of that one if you can 11 Amateurs !! At the very least Lib Dems (the anti democrtic party against 70% of the cas population) have called that they would revoke and remain and at least we know the nature of that animal !!! Labour will be totally decimated at the polls just on plain ambiguity - it's a no brainer !!

As I see it from an area aspect per Cas and others, BJ is championing the leave vote which 70% of Cas and also other Northern areas voted for and I can take it on board that Cas being a historical Labour area for many a year sticks in the throat of voters in opting to vote Tory and based on your actual statment that Tories support Tory areas - then why don't you bring your intelligence level up to think that maybe it's time to break the mould of the past 50+ Labour years that's brought "let's face it" f al to the areal" and get behind a Tory for the area who is actually batting for this area to leave as democratically voted for by the local area and maybe the Tories will then support this area as being worth investing in as per your insinuation of Tories only supporting Tory areas ?? Or are you a stout Corbynite who prefers to cause chaos to the masses and aspire to power on "conquer and divide" principles and f the country and democracy ? No one will ever win that one and cause years of misery for you and all in the area !! Sorry for the word area being quite prominent in this last paragraph !

By the same token answer these present day questions before you go into the past which no one cannot change and both sides are arguably culpable to some extent to hardships now existing as I see it.

BJ and his team have their faults as does Corbyn/McDonnell/ Abbott/Thornbury but at least they are batting for democracy as voted by the people or are we now being lied to and have Lib Dems, and to some ambiguity Labour, vying against the voice of you/me and everyone else in a totally democratic vote !! Now that's what makes a dictatorship Comrade !!

All I'm saying to youLabour guys is to consider an alternative view rather than being totally blinkered as to what is now going on as the shift from each personal standpoint is starting to move all over the place and let common sense prevail rather than staunch camp emplacment in being the determining factor and I'm not honestly not trying to be impressing onto you but you need to think clearly as we al have our own brain to work out common sense principles !

We are all guilty (me included) on this post of being hard hitting in anger against each other but if all can step back and take a breath and consider certain grumbles for each side ( I do take on board, for example, your point outs of tax issues of companies and rich individuals who are dodging tax and needs sorting and I would advocate the mid to high tax earners paying an extra levy of tax while Brexit is implemented in the next 3 years only to overcome transition and I would personally gladly pay extra for the benefit of all in the UK as should other mid/high tax earners - if I was not of that opinion and looking after myself I would be a staunch remainer but I think this country and it's young people could be in a much better and richer future by leaving and I would gladly assist to the tax requirement at a higher level).

Now that's me - heart on my sleeve !! But if you want to blow up the country with Corbyn be my guest as it really doesnt matter to me at all as I will definitely survive and prosper more but I would rather assist !!

I'm sure you will be coming back on this one as "look at that soft Tory boy post which I am expecting by the way" but only time will tell and I personally think Corbyn and Labour will be destroyed in the next election - and that's not to rile you guys up as its my own personal prediction in whats playing out just now but let's wait and see and as to whether I can say "Told You So" or "Caboom Baby" if I want to hard hit you all like you would do me ...ha ha !!

All Politicians have their faults and BJ has a number also which we all know about, but at least he is the one who is true to the side of democracy per peoples voice referendum and you won't ever convince me otherwise per 17.4 Million who attest to that ! And he has Plans for the Northern Powerhouse transport system and a wacky bridge from Scotland to Ireland - never say never as it might just happen !!! who knows !! At least he is making Northern moves rather than south for a change !!
Oh dear, as usual you refuse to defend taking food from children, taking pensions from the working classes, selling off the NHS, Universal credit suicides and the rest but you quote democracy, What a joke.
Yor party love democracy so much that they bend the rules every time they are in power, Thatcher did it, Camoron tried but couldnt even get that done, you know of course i am on about boundary changes to try and weaken Labour strongholds, You quote democracy but have an unelected leader, well elected by 100k blue rinse nut jobs.
You quote democracy in respect of Brexit but refuse to realise that after 3 and 1/2 the result is void.
We have general elections every so many years to reflect the change in populace ie deaths and people reaching voting age, why is it not relevant in the brexit vote?
You quote democracy and say you care about the young people in society but you want to deny all the kids who have reached voting age since the referendum the chance to play your democracy game. In short, like all Tories you are a Joke, a big fat self serving joke.

On to Brexit, Its all [REMOVED], Brexit was only ever about the rich protecting what they have, its never been owt to do with us plebs. Is it really a fluke that Brexit came about just as the EU announced new offshore account rules and the closing of tax loopholes???

The old tory divide and rule trick has worked again

As for Johnson, A proven LIAR, how did we end up with a coward (he ran away in luxemberg) and a liar in the top job, the answer is simple, as Ken Clarke put it, only a nutter would want to firefight the [REMOVED] caused by Cameron and May

Now instead of all the hand wringing tell me why it so important to inflict pain, misery and death on so many people just to protect the wealth of a few

Defend the homeless dying on the streets (another Tory success)

Oh and while we are here lets hear the caring Tory response to the UN report on child poverty in the UK, Bojo and chums have hidden that away havent they.
caring sharing tories my ar$e

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 19 Sep 2019, 09:17

And now we hear from David Cameron in snippets from his memoirs that Brexit is all Jeremy Corbyns fault.

the feeble minded amongst us will believe him, and that is so sad

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 19 Sep 2019, 10:32

thedogvinnie wrote: 19 Sep 2019, 07:53

Oh dear, as usual you refuse to defend taking food from children, taking pensions from the working classes, selling off the NHS, Universal credit suicides and the rest but you quote democracy, What a joke.
Yor party love democracy so much that they bend the rules every time they are in power, Thatcher did it, Camoron tried but couldnt even get that done, you know of course i am on about boundary changes to try and weaken Labour strongholds, You quote democracy but have an unelected leader, well elected by 100k blue rinse nut jobs.
You quote democracy in respect of Brexit but refuse to realise that after 3 and 1/2 the result is void.
We have general elections every so many years to reflect the change in populace ie deaths and people reaching voting age, why is it not relevant in the brexit vote?
You quote democracy and say you care about the young people in society but you want to deny all the kids who have reached voting age since the referendum the chance to play your democracy game. In short, like all Tories you are a Joke, a big fat self serving joke.

On to Brexit, Its all [REMOVED], Brexit was only ever about the rich protecting what they have, its never been owt to do with us plebs. Is it really a fluke that Brexit came about just as the EU announced new offshore account rules and the closing of tax loopholes???

As for Johnson, A proven LIAR, how did we end up with a coward (he ran away in luxemberg) and a liar in the top job, the answer is simple, as Ken Clarke put it, only a nutter would want to firefight the [REMOVED] caused by Cameron and May

Now instead of all the hand wringing tell me why it so important to inflict pain, misery and death on so many people just to protect the wealth of a few

Oh and while we are here lets hear the caring Tory response to the UN report on child poverty in the UK, Bojo and chums have hidden that away havent they.
You are very and conveniently brilliant to hand pick failings on the Tory side but ignore your Labour failings altogether and then have the audacity to say oh it was New Labour when you and your mates choose to do so - Labour is Labour and it was they that kicked off the dodgy dossier which has led to the murder of thousands of innocents in the Middle East in the bombings by us and the USA, brought terror onto the streets inside the UK, dodgy suicide claims with Dr, David Kelly who was allegedly about to blow the whistle on your Party in power at the time and have given rise to endless terror groups still in existence today. Now this totally dwarfs your hand picked allegations by a country mile !!!

The referendum was made 3 years ago and just like all those kids before when the common market was the forerunner, you just can't set an acceptance in the first instance and then want to bring in a second referendum on this occasion for under the age of voting to have a say as the kids in the seventiea also never got a chance to have a second referendum - do we have a referendum every 3 years just for the kids who may want to have a dictate and a say when they were under to vote on the last occasion - That my friend is absolute nuts !!

Anyway thank god Your illustrious Leader didn't get in last time as he was Praising the model of Venezuelawho he wanted to follow closely and look where that has ended - A "down the pan" basket case with massive food shortages and lots of people dying of starvation on its streets and NO hospitals to be geared up to deal with it !!So when you laud Labour just think about where we could now have been before you harp on about the Tories !!

You just keep singing La La La with your ears covered and like I have mentioned as my prediction earlier when the coming election arrives, I am expecting you lot to form an orderly queue in Carlton Street with your trousers neatly folded over your right arm and all bent over ready to receive a huge shafting when the electorate drop you lot like a hot potato and finish up as a lesser party trailing the Lib Dems !

Also, you still remain ambiguous on saying it's a Tory plot for us to leave when most of Cas have voted to come out and that very rich Tory John major is fighting like mad amongst other rich Toires to stay !!! Just don't get you matey as your argument is utter b.ll.cks !!

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 19 Sep 2019, 11:12

CasRus wrote: 19 Sep 2019, 10:32

You are very and conveniently brilliant to hand pick failings on the Tory side but ignore your Labour failings altogether and then have the audacity to say oh it was New Labour when you and your mates choose to do so - Labour is Labour and it was they that kicked off the dodgy dossier which has led to the murder of thousands of innocents in the Middle East in the bombings by us and the USA, brought terror onto the streets inside the UK, dodgy suicide claims with Dr, David Kelly who was allegedly about to blow the whistle on your Party in power at the time and have given rise to endless terror groups still in existence today. Now this totally dwarfs your hand picked allegations by a country mile !!!

The referendum was made 3 years ago and just like all those kids before when the common market was the forerunner, you just can't set an acceptance in the first instance and then want to bring in a second referendum on this occasion for under the age of voting to have a say as the kids in the seventiea also never got a chance to have a second referendum - do we have a referendum every 3 years just for the kids who may want to have a dictate and a say when they were under to vote on the last occasion - That my friend is absolute nuts !!

Anyway thank god Your illustrious Leader didn't get in last time as he was Praising the model of Venezuelawho he wanted to follow closely and look where that has ended - A "down the pan" basket case with massive food shortages and lots of people dying of starvation on its streets and NO hospitals to be geared up to deal with it !!So when you laud Labour just think about where we could now have been before you harp on about the Tories !!

You just keep singing La La La with your ears covered and like I have mentioned as my prediction earlier when the coming election arrives, I am expecting you lot to form an orderly queue in Carlton Street with your trousers neatly folded over your right arm and all bent over ready to receive a huge shafting when the electorate drop you lot like a hot potato and finish up as a lesser party trailing the Lib Dems !

Also, you still remain ambiguous on saying it's a Tory plot for us to leave when most of Cas have voted to come out and that very rich Tory John major is fighting like mad amongst other rich Toires to stay !!! Just don't get you matey as your argument is utter b.ll.cks !!
Wow, you do hate the truth dont you, Even that evil bitch Thatcher said that tony (failed tory candidate) Bliar was her greatest achievement.
Venezuela as you most probably know have been pushed into that position by your friend Trump and his illegal (under UN rules) sanctions, all because they cannot have a socialist regime working can they.

Back to the UN and its condemnation of tory rule and child poverty in the UK, you skirted that one again, just as you keep skirting every other question about the tories cull of the elderly, homeless, disabled and the universal credit suicides.
Yours is a typical "Im all right Jack attitude gleaned from Rupert Murdochs manual (Sun) on how to be a total tory lapdog

Will you ever answer the questions about the Tory achievements , deaths, etc

To quote you "A "down the pan" basket case with massive food shortages and lots of people dying of starvation on its streets and NO hospitals to be geared up to deal with it !!" sounds just like the tory dream, not for them but for the working class, of which no doubt you are one.

as you said, I have my opinions and you have Rupert Murdochs opinions, dressed up as your own.

I will ask you once more. can you justify taking school meals away from poor kids? can you justify people dying homeless on the streets? can you justify suicides because of universal credit? can you justify the level of child poverty in the country? can you justify the sell of of the NHS? can you justify the state pension thefts from women and men?

CAN YOU?
DO YOU EVEN CARE?

Please no more quotations from the Sun, Mail or BBC, lets have your thoughts this time

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 19 Sep 2019, 11:16

BJ is also slang for blow job, they both end up with a mess though , so i see the connection

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 19 Sep 2019, 11:49

thedogvinnie wrote: 19 Sep 2019, 11:12

Wow, you do hate the truth dont you, Even that evil bitch Thatcher said that tony (failed tory candidate) Bliar was her greatest achievement.
Venezuela as you most probably know have been pushed into that position by your friend Trump and his illegal (under UN rules) sanctions, all because they cannot have a socialist regime working can they.

Back to the UN and its condemnation of tory rule and child poverty in the UK, you skirted that one again, just as you keep skirting every other question about the tories cull of the elderly, homeless, disabled and the universal credit suicides.
Yours is a typical "Im all right Jack attitude gleaned from Rupert Murdochs manual (Sun) on how to be a total tory lapdog

To quote you "A "down the pan" basket case with massive food shortages and lots of people dying of starvation on its streets and NO hospitals to be geared up to deal with it !!" sounds just like the tory dream, not for them but for the working class, of which no doubt you are one.

as you said, I have my opinions and you have Rupert Murdochs opinions, dressed up as your own.

I will ask you once more. can you justify taking school meals away from poor kids? can you justify people dying homeless on the streets? can you justify suicides because of universal credit? can you justify the level of child poverty in the country? can you justify the sell of of the NHS? can you justify the state pension thefts from women and men?

CAN YOU?
DO YOU EVEN CARE?

Please no more quotations from the Sun, Mail or BBC, lets have your thoughts this time
Like I've already and endlessly stated, when a previous government leaves the coffers bone dry (Labour), then there's only so much you can do so don't put all the blame on the Tories as you keep insisting on !

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 19 Sep 2019, 11:52

thedogvinnie wrote: 19 Sep 2019, 11:16 BJ is also slang for blow job, they both end up with a mess though , so i see the connection

Ha Ha Ha !! Very Funny ! what a comic you are !! I hope you stick to your day job as if you turn professional I hope you can get used to Tumbleweed blowing through your performances !!

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 19 Sep 2019, 12:58

CasRus wrote: 19 Sep 2019, 11:49
thedogvinnie wrote: 19 Sep 2019, 11:12

CAN YOU?
DO YOU EVEN CARE?

Like I've already and endlessly stated, when a previous government leaves the coffers bone dry (Labour), then there's only so much you can do so don't put all the blame on the Tories as you keep insisting on !
you have endlessly sidestepped the questions, are you feeling guilty that you support such an evil political party, one that is prepared to let children in this country starve and live in poverty,
one that sees profit over people and cant wait to divvy up the NHS,
one that accepts pension theft as good economic policy and you still blame labour.
Lets go further back than Tory Blair then and blame the real villain in post war UK politics, Thatcher, if she hadnt sold and closed all our industry just to line the pockets of the few, this country would still be Great Britain.

Thats another truth you will not like.

I suppose Churchill is another of your heroes because he ordered striking welsh workers to be shot by the army

Serious question..... Are you proud of this governments record??? all of it including the deaths

ANSWER THIS OR DO NOT REPLY AT ALL

Once a Tory always an uncaring liar.

Enjoy your BJ

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 19 Sep 2019, 13:04

Don’t forget Obama - he imposed sanctions on Venezuela in 2015 saying they were an "unusual and extraordinary threat to the U.S. National Security."

The various U.S. sanctions have caused economic losses to Venezuela of at least US$130 billion since 2014.

Staggering.