Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by alftupper » 07 Jun 2021, 18:48

Thank you Lindsay Hoyle :clap:

we don’t need a vote on reducing overseas aid thank you very much!

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by FIat Capper » 08 Jun 2021, 11:58

alftupper wrote: 07 Jun 2021, 18:48 Thank you Lindsay Hoyle :clap:

Didn't he also stress that whilst there were no grounds for a vote on the existing situation, he did expect the government to present something the House could vote on in the near future?

The subject matter does cause some discord within me as I support the principals of overseas aid and the benefits it can bring us but as things stand, it is perhaps a luxury we cannot afford to the levels of before. This will have consequences further down the line but for now, the Government has probably got it right - don't faint!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 08 Jun 2021, 15:09

FIat Capper wrote: 08 Jun 2021, 11:58
alftupper wrote: 07 Jun 2021, 18:48 Thank you Lindsay Hoyle :clap:

Didn't he also stress that whilst there were no grounds for a vote on the existing situation, he did expect the government to present something the House could vote on in the near future?

The subject matter does cause some discord within me as I support the principals of overseas aid and the benefits it can bring us but as things stand, it is perhaps a luxury we cannot afford to the levels of before. This will have consequences further down the line but for now, the Government has probably got it right - don't faint!
Blaaady Hell Capper !!....................Has Alf managed to get some Blue Blood running through your veins !!....ha ha !!

We'll all be having group hugs next !! :dance: :dance:

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 22 Sep 2021, 17:37

Good grief, did anybody see today’s performance at PMQ’s from that council estate chav? How she has ended up on her majesty’s opposition front bench is an absolute mystery to me and exposes the complete lack of talent amongst the Labour bench’s

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 05 Jul 2022, 19:15

alftupper wrote: 13 Dec 2019, 15:55 probably the best for your health WF10 all the best and see you after your recovery 👍
Some bloody good medicine today
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP