Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » 06 Dec 2019, 14:11

Not any of those buddy as I pay corporation tax, my personal income tax, tax on dividends and all my employees are paying their tax also like I said before in my earlier post.

Yes I agree on the tax dodgers, unscrupulous landlords ets you bring up which I agree with but these are just a small percentage that do need sorting out - your Labour Policy will break the back of the economy affecting thousands of small businesses paying their taxes and driving up unemployment - this is not rocket science to understand what could be facing this country if Labour get in and deploy this absolute madness of a manifesto.

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 06 Dec 2019, 14:18

CasRus wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 14:11 Not any of those buddy as I pay corporation tax, my personal income tax, tax on dividends and all my employees are paying their tax also like I said before in my earlier post.

Yes I agree on the tax dodgers, unscrupulous landlords ets you bring up which I agree with but these are just a small percentage that do need sorting out - your Labour Policy will break the back of the economy affecting thousands of small businesses paying their taxes and driving up unemployment - this is not rocket science to understand what could be facing this country if Labour get in and deploy this absolute madness of a manifesto.
so you list two that you are scared of, a fairer tax system and corporation tax rising (to a level still less than the witch thatcher had it set at)

I SEE YOU, YOUR GREED AND SELFISHNESS IS NOT EASILY HIDDEN. YOU THINK ONLY OF YOURSELF

I HAVE TO GO FEED YOUR VICTIMS NOW

STOP THE CULL

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 06 Dec 2019, 14:37

thedogvinnie wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 14:18
CasRus wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 14:11 Not any of those buddy as I pay corporation tax, my personal income tax, tax on dividends and all my employees are paying their tax also like I said before in my earlier post.

so you list two that you are scared of, a fairer tax system and corporation tax rising (to a level still less than the witch thatcher had it set at)

I SEE YOU, YOUR GREED AND SELFISHNESS IS NOT EASILY HIDDEN. YOU THINK ONLY OF YOURSELF

STOP THE CULL

I really feel sorry for you with this bitter and twisted and envious attitude of yours when you don’t even recognise that most business owners put in long hours to keep business going and not just 8 hours a day and off to the pub like most workers !

I want all people to have a decent standard of living so no greed and selfishness on my part like most people would want. I look after my employees and give them a very nice Xmas bonus for their endeavours through the year so no Scrooge here !

The bitter and twisted attitude you have really needs examining and if this is the case of most Local people then what I have seen of the people in Denmark starts to make me feel where I might best be off which is a shame being a brought up in Airedale lad who has put loads of work in to achieve at least some form of success and trying to support my hometown !

Any flight to catch back to Blighty, must dash !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 06 Dec 2019, 14:42

Have you ever done 12 hours in a wharehouse with your pay based on a zero hours contract, not knowing whether you'll be sent home tomorrow with no pay?

My heart bleeds for all those hours you've spent flying to destinations on business, waited on hand and foot by the Stewards.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 06 Dec 2019, 15:16

CasRus wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 14:37
thedogvinnie wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 14:18

STOP THE CULL

I really feel sorry for you with this bitter and twisted and envious attitude of yours when you don’t even recognise that most business owners put in long hours to keep business going and not just 8 hours a day and off to the pub like most workers !

I want all people to have a decent standard of living so no greed and selfishness on my part like most people would want. I look after my employees and give them a very nice Xmas bonus for their endeavours through the year so no Scrooge here !

The bitter and twisted attitude you have really needs examining and if this is the case of most Local people then what I have seen of the people in Denmark starts to make me feel where I might best be off which is a shame being a brought up in Airedale lad who has put loads of work in to achieve at least some form of success and trying to support my hometown !

Any flight to catch back to Blighty, must dash !
You see the truth and reality as being bitter and twisted.
I will tell you what is bitter and twisted, leaving an ex serviceman amputee with less than £20 a week to live on and telling him he is not disabled enough and to get a job, that is bitter and twisted.

Nurses working full time and still having to rely on food banks because of grasping tory landlords and their exhorbitant rents is enough to make anyone bitter.

Living in a country where even the UN criticise the level of poverty among children would make any sane person slightly bitter and twisted.

Seeing the homless just being cast aside by priviledged idiots and left to freeze to death should make you bitter.

Seeing people whos parents were good enough to die for us in ww2 being deported because they are not good enough to live among us (Windrush) should make you bitter.

But there is no profit in all that so you just turn a blind eye

I do not envy you your wealth, I am quite comfortable myself, but I have a social conscience, you have nothing but your brass and that makes you a good Tory.

I actually feel sorry for you, seriously, you really have my pity.

END THE CULL

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 06 Dec 2019, 15:26

The non racist Boris Johnson just called immigrants people of colour. what a [REMOVED] ignoramus

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5E6E5AC1

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 06 Dec 2019, 15:26

thedogvinnie wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 15:26 The non racist Boris Johnson just called immigrants "people of colour". what a [REMOVED] ignoramus

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5E6E5AC1

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 06 Dec 2019, 16:03

NOT MY PRIME MINISTER

END THE CULL

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 06 Dec 2019, 16:08

When I vote next thursday

I will think of Sheila Holt , who suffered from severe bipolar but was sectioned after being forced on to the Work Programme. In the psychiatric unit, she had a heart attack and went into a coma. Two months ago, Sheila died in hospital at the age of 48 having never fully recovered.

I will think of Mary Laver , who next month will be one of 16,500 people who lose the Independent Living Fund – the support currently given to Britain’s most profoundly disabled people.

I will think of Danielle Heard who has fought multiple cancers, and of Paul and Sue Rutherford and their severely disabled grandson Warren – all of whom are paying the bedroom tax.

I will think of Stephanie Bottrill , the grandmother who stepped in front a lorry after money worries caused by the same cruel and stupid policy.

I will think of Mark Wood , 44, from David Cameron’s own constituency, who weighed 8st 5lb when he died of hunger after his benefits were stopped.

Of Brian McArdle , who suffered a fatal heart attack after being hounded back to work.

Of David Coupe, 57, a cancer sufferer found fit for work by Atos in 2012.

And of so many more stories I have come to know through the last two years of writing this column.

I will remember their families and their friends, the extraordinary campaigners who have fought these past five years even just for recognition of what has happened to these people.

I will remember also those who are still alive and at the foodbank, or on the brink. Those desperate to work, and those desperate to do more than just exist.

And I will remember those who will not survive another five years of austerity.

Whose lives will fall apart under another £12billion of cuts. Who will be too hungry and too broken to keep on fighting.

And, because we really are all in this together, I will vote to put the Conservatives out of office and put Labour in.

END THE CULL

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 06 Dec 2019, 18:35

borderline hysterics on here today :D

with less than week to polling day the reds are now starting to panic

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 06 Dec 2019, 18:45

Flat Capper wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 14:42 Have you ever done 12 hours in a wharehouse with your pay based on a zero hours contract, not knowing whether you'll be sent home tomorrow with no pay?

My heart bleeds for all those hours you've spent flying to destinations on business, waited on hand and foot by the Stewards.
What about the thousands of workers that like the flexibility that zero hours gives them. It’s all about victim hood and the lowest common denominator with you Labour types. If they don’t like their situation why don’t they improve it by taking some personal responsibility rather than moaning about it? Go out and get qualified etc there’s a massive shortage of skilled trades in the construction sector. I know it goes against everything you stand for but if it were me I would not put up with it, I’d go out and make things happen for myself probably a train of thought completely alien to you and your like.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 06 Dec 2019, 20:27

alftupper wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 18:45
Flat Capper wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 14:42 Have you ever done 12 hours in a wharehouse with your pay based on a zero hours contract, not knowing whether you'll be sent home tomorrow with no pay?

What about the thousands of workers that like the flexibility that zero hours gives them. It’s all about victim hood and the lowest common denominator with you Labour types. If they don’t like their situation why don’t they improve it by taking some personal responsibility rather than moaning about it? Go out and get qualified etc there’s a massive shortage of skilled trades in the construction sector. I know it goes against everything you stand for but if it were me I would not put up with it, I’d go out and make things happen for myself probably a train of thought completely alien to you and your like.
Well said Alf, there’s no excuse as there are thousands of jobs available now in the construction sector, NHS and Police recruitment, North Sea oil sector is desperately short of people and jobs available there on a rotational basis.

Capper get off your lazy backside, stop moaning and do something about your waste of a life as I did in leaving school working 12 hour night shifts and weekends for a number of years in a Leeds factory and then improved my job prospects which is what you also have the opportunity to do !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 07 Dec 2019, 09:26

so it seems the documents regarding the NHS that didn’t prove anything about privatisation that the Red under the bed was brandishing originated from Russian sites.

I’m tempted to call him a useful idiot but useless idiot is more appropriate

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Dec 2019, 12:00

alftupper wrote: 07 Dec 2019, 09:26 so it seems the documents regarding the NHS that didn’t prove anything about privatisation that the Red under the bed was brandishing originated from Russian sites.

Yes just been reading on all impartial websites that there is a concerted Russian Interference campaign going on and Komrade Corbyn is using this from Reddit to slur the Tories regarding the NHS. Strange how he keeps producing documents in his attempt to dig up the dirt when they are clearly unreleased isn’t it !!

Makes we wonder with all these digital graphic images that, Dogs and WF10 are utilising to spread their vile gutter politicking insinuated messages without any factual basis of proof and which would clearly be slanderous in a court of law, is another under the radar similar attempt of Russian based disinformation ! Hello Boys ! I see and smell your rat infested methods !!

Hopefully all common sense people reading these slanderous posts are able to decipher for themselves what all these Marxist traitorous weasel releases by these scummers are trying to influence with their vile dirt they are sending out !!

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 07 Dec 2019, 12:27

CasRus wrote: 07 Dec 2019, 12:00
alftupper wrote: 07 Dec 2019, 09:26 so it seems the documents regarding the NHS that didn’t prove anything about privatisation that the Red under the bed was brandishing originated from Russian sites.

Yes just been reading on all impartial websites that there is a concerted Russian Interference campaign going on and Komrade Corbyn is using this from Reddit to slur the Tories regarding the NHS. Strange how he keeps producing documents in his attempt to dig up the dirt when they are clearly unreleased isn’t it !!

Makes we wonder with all these digital graphic images that, Dogs and WF10 are utilising to spread their vile gutter politicking insinuated messages without any factual basis of proof and which would clearly be slanderous in a court of law, is another under the radar similar attempt of Russian based disinformation ! Hello Boys ! I see and smell your rat infested methods !!

Hopefully all common sense people reading these slanderous posts are able to decipher for themselves what all these Marxist traitorous weasel releases by these scummers are trying to influence with their vile dirt they are sending out !!
the blood of the poor, disabled, homeless and elderly is still on your hands, no matter how many lies you and your pervert loving Bojo tell.

STOP THE CULL

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 07 Dec 2019, 12:29

alftupper wrote: 06 Dec 2019, 18:35 borderline hysterics on here today :D

with less than week to polling day the reds are now starting to panic
Oh look CasRus REMOVED has re emerged.
This red is laughing at you and your lies.

Lying must be a Tory thing along with killing the poor, homeless and elderly

Shame on you

STOP THE CULL

Cut it out, please think about what you are posting during your enforced rest

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 07 Dec 2019, 12:32

You two Tory liars didnt answer these facts did you, shall we try again, and no bumbling or lying allowed

You see the truth and reality as being bitter and twisted.
I will tell you what is bitter and twisted, leaving an ex serviceman amputee with less than £20 a week to live on and telling him he is not disabled enough and to get a job, that is bitter and twisted.

Nurses working full time and still having to rely on food banks because of grasping tory landlords and their exhorbitant rents is enough to make anyone bitter.

Living in a country where even the UN criticise the level of poverty among children would make any sane person slightly bitter and twisted.

Seeing the homless just being cast aside by priviledged idiots and left to freeze to death should make you bitter.

Seeing people whos parents were good enough to die for us in ww2 being deported because they are not good enough to live among us (Windrush) should make you bitter.

But there is no profit in all that so you just turn a blind eye

I do not envy you your wealth, I am quite comfortable myself, but I have a social conscience, you have nothing but your brass and that makes you a good Tory.

I actually feel sorry for you, seriously, you really have my pity.

END THE CULL

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 07 Dec 2019, 12:35

I have a feeling our current PM has dementia

1) he votes 3 TIMES against brexit - now is chanting get brexit done (memory loss)
2) he puts May's deal forward as his own, then tries to force it through unlawfully when it fails (aggression)
3) he runs away from most prearranged interviews, but he does do some (inconsistent behaviour)
4) he speaks incoherently
5) all he says is get brexit done (repetition)
6) he has been caught out lying so many times it would now cause a heart attack of did tell the truth (fantasy)

Sounds to me like someone needs his meds reviewing

END THE CULL