Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » 26 Nov 2019, 13:21

duke street 10 wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 13:12 I am all for a fairer society,and those that are in need of help and assistance gets it...but there are those who abuse the systems in place.

I have a close family member who used to work in a small village community near Doncaster. Most of the village didn't work and didn't really have the motivation to find work. As most knew or were related to each other they had worked out the benefit systems to such a degree that more money was entering their houses than people that actually worked!

Nearly all of their kids were claiming free school meals...yet were enjoying family foreign holidays every year, there were actually a couple of cases where some parents were encouraging their children to act up in class as they had discovered that a diagnosis of ADHD got an extra payment!

my relative said those people were bold as brass as to what they claimed or "entitled to" as they would say. These people were rude, arrogant and as selfish as anybody you could wish to meet. Whoever gets in after Dec 12th need to clamp down on people like this.
Well Said Duke Street and that is exactly the point I was trying to make to WF10 !! Some People just want to turn a blind eye to these parasites on society eh WF10 (out tax money paying for these spongers ) !!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 26 Nov 2019, 13:26

WF10 wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 13:20 Need investing in.

Need hope.
Blaaady hell WF10 !! - THEY ARE ALREADY BEING INVESTED IN WITH ALL THE PAYMENTS THEY ARE RECEIVING !!!

It's us that need hope that these people will get off their fat arses to go to the many jobs there are which lots of immigrants are doing in place of their laziness and the fact they then teach their children to do the same has become endemic !!!

You need a rocket up your arse to jolt you out of your pathetic view of society today !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 26 Nov 2019, 13:27

CasRus wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 12:51
WF10 wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 12:40 Image
I didn't know you were a time traveller and many thanks for confirming a Tory win !!!

What a Numpty !!
23rd July 2019.

You have got to be the stupidest person on this forum.

Quite an accolade.

Congratulations.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 26 Nov 2019, 13:32

CasRus wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 13:26
WF10 wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 13:20 Need investing in.

Need hope.
Blaaady hell WF10 !! - THEY ARE ALREADY BEING INVESTED IN WITH ALL THE PAYMENTS THEY ARE RECEIVING !!!

It's us that need hope that these people will get off their fat arses to go to the many jobs there are which lots of immigrants are doing in place of their laziness and the fact they then teach their children to do the same has become endemic !!!

You need a rocket up your arse to jolt you out of your pathetic view of society today !!
That's not being invested in. As you know full well.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 26 Nov 2019, 13:55

The problem with any benefit system is that you either have people who play the system or those that fall foul of it. Getting the balance is tricky and I'd hate to think someone died as a result of not being able to get the help they need, and it does happen but is never a price worth paying.

The current Universal Credit system does go too far towards the difficult side but hasn't really addressed those that claim unnecessarily.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 26 Nov 2019, 14:24

I’m sure WF10 can’t be that naive and suspect he’s playing devil’s advocate (to be generous)

There are exceptions but in my experience rubbish breeds rubbish, I look at some of my peers from school and on the whole this is borne out. The underclass have no interest in taking part or contributing to society and bleeding heart do gooders have done little to help the situation. For the last 50 years this group has been treated fairly with money thrown at them only for it to be thrown back in the tax payers face. This group needs to be treated harshly so their situation is made as uncomfortable as possible so they are forced to make thing happen for themselves.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 26 Nov 2019, 15:03

Let them all live in tents out in fields.
Get em up at 6am each morning & make em go a pick potatoes out in the fields.
After a hard day's graft, give em a cold shower and then back in their tent for the night.

That'll keep em subservient.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 26 Nov 2019, 15:23

WF10 wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 15:03 Let them all live in tents out in fields.
After a hard day's graft, give em a cold shower and then back in their tent for the night.

I used to be doing this in my day Pea Pulling in cold wet fields with my mother as did most Airedalers and mostly mothers looking after their kids needs ! You f.ckers today don't know what hard living is ! - a total set of lilly livered lazy arsed pansies crying like babies who want everything given !! A set of present day [REMOVED] ! Give me a f.ckin break !!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 26 Nov 2019, 15:37

CasRus wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 15:23

I used to be doing this in my day Pea Pulling in cold wet fields with my mother as did most Airedalers and mostly mothers looking after their kids needs ! You f.ckers today don't know what hard living is ! - a total set of lilly livered lazy arsed pansies crying like babies who want everything given !! A set of present day lazy arsed T.ssers ! Give me a f.ckin break !!
Oh and by the way, we never complained about our lot in life, we just on with it !!

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 26 Nov 2019, 16:01

Isn't that what Farmers do now to the Eastern Europeans', albeit they are living in caravans now and not tents.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 26 Nov 2019, 16:01

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 26 Nov 2019, 17:49

CasRus wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 13:21
duke street 10 wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 13:12 I am all for a fairer society,and those that are in need of help and assistance gets it...but there are those who abuse the systems in place.

I have a close family member who used to work in a small village community near Doncaster. Most of the village didn't work and didn't really have the motivation to find work. As most knew or were related to each other they had worked out the benefit systems to such a degree that more money was entering their houses than people that actually worked!

Nearly all of their kids were claiming free school meals...yet were enjoying family foreign holidays every year, there were actually a couple of cases where some parents were encouraging their children to act up in class as they had discovered that a diagnosis of ADHD got an extra payment!

my relative said those people were bold as brass as to what they claimed or "entitled to" as they would say. These people were rude, arrogant and as selfish as anybody you could wish to meet. Whoever gets in after Dec 12th need to clamp down on people like this.
Well Said Duke Street and that is exactly the point I was trying to make to WF10 !! Some People just want to turn a blind eye to these parasites on society eh WF10 (out tax money paying for these spongers ) !!
The real parasites wear suits and blue ties.

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 26 Nov 2019, 17:52

WF10 wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 12:37 The Chief Rabbi also reckons God created the World in 6 days mate.

I'd take no notice if I were you.

As for your quote of "16 year old girls purposely getting pregnant all for the sake of getting a house, child benefit etc"

Absolute [REMOVED].
paedophilia is rife in the party that loses the files on nonces in high places, its the norm
Boris let his guard down recently when he supported the pervert prince
all tories are at it or covering up for it

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 26 Nov 2019, 18:06

thedogvinnie wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 17:52
WF10 wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 12:37 The Chief Rabbi also reckons God created the World in 6 days mate.

I'd take no notice if I were you.

As for your quote of "16 year old girls purposely getting pregnant all for the sake of getting a house, child benefit etc"

Absolute [REMOVED].
paedophilia is rife in the party that loses the files on nonces in high places, its the norm
Boris let his guard down recently when he supported the pervert prince
all tories are at it or covering up for it
Dogs, you silly man !! Don't you think it goes on within the Labour Ranks ???

Go to or type in this website address and see the Labour 25 who have been adorned within and convicted on Paedophilia:-

https://labour25.com/

Just goes to show how one sided and one dimensional you are so take this one on the chin !!! Kettle / Black !!!!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 26 Nov 2019, 21:41

CORBYN SMASHED AND BATTERED TO PIECES ON THE ANDREW NEIL SHOW !!!

For all you guys thinking to vote Labour, you need to watch the Andrew Neil show aired tonight.

Andrew Neil battered, smashed and dismembered Jezza on every point he stands for and made him look to be an absolute idiot and clown who would be totally incapable of running this country.

What's more, Jezza's economic policy was also smashed to smithereens and had him not answering any questions and tried diverting away from answering how he would fund the almighty amount of borrowing he would have to make and also smashed his total lie of only taxing people over £80K and which proves he is a liar making up policies like the Waspi women on the hoof and has no credible plans to fund it !

He couldn't even make any answer on security and protecting us from terrorism when the chips are down !

Think again Labour voters as you have a total idiot and liability running your party !! See the evidence for yourselves on the Andrew Neil show as I don't need to explain it anymore - my mind has always been made up on this idiot !!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 26 Nov 2019, 21:45

I watched it, he never disappoints :D

There’s absolutely no chance of this clown becoming PM, a Michael Foot style calamity awaits him on 12th December 👍

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 26 Nov 2019, 22:48

Really??

Around half the programme about Anti-Semitism where Neil got the headline he wanted ie Corbyn won't apologise.

But hardly anyone cares and even fewer actually believe he is anti-semitic due to all this:

List of all the actions JC has taken to fight against anti semitism throughout his life. : true facts : (sourced from "Jewish Voices For Labour)...

Corbyn organised the Apr. 1977 defence of Jewish populated Wood Green from a Neo-Nazi march

EDM3933 7 Nov. 1990: Corbyn signs motion condemning the rise of antisemitism

EDM634, 11 Apr. 2000: Jeremy Corbyn signs motion condemning David Irving for being a Holocaust Denier

EDM1124, 6 Nov. 2000: Jeremy Corbyn praised the ‘British Schindler’, Bill Barazetti, for his WW2 kindertransport

EDM742, 28 Jan. 2002: Jeremy Corbyn signs motion praising football clubs for commemorating Holocaust Day

EDM1233 30 Apr. 2002: Corbyn was a primary sponsor on a motion condemning antisemitism

11 May 2002: Jeremy led a clean up of Finsbury Park Synagogue after an anti-Semitic attack

EDM1691, 23 July 2002: Corbyn condemned attacks on a synagogue in Swansea

EDM123 26 Nov. 2003: Corbyn officially condemns attacks on 2 Istanbul synagogues

EDM298, 16 Dec. 2003: Jeremy Corbyn signs motion commemorating International Holocaust Day2004: Jeremy condemned news that anti-Semitic hate crimes had risen for yet another year

EDM461, 21 Jan. 2004: Jeremy Corbyn condemned the French government’s moves to ban the Jewish Kippa in French Schools

EDM717, 26 Feb. 2004: Jeremy signed a motion praising Simon Wiesenthal for bringing Nazi perpetrators of the Holocaust to justice

EDM1613, 8 Sept. 2004: Corbyn co-sponsored a bill expressing fears for the future of the United Synagogue Pension Scheme

EDM1699, 11 Oct. 2004: Jeremy Corbyn condemned arbitrary attacks on civilians in Israel and Palestine

EDM482, 12 Jan. 2005: Jeremy Corbyn signs a motion commemorating International Holocaust Day

EDM343, 16 June 2005: Jeremy condemned the desecration of a Jewish cemetery in east London

EDM1343, 11 Jan. 2006: Jeremy Corbyn signs a motion commemorating International Holocaust Day

EDM1774, 8 Mar. 2006: Jeremy Corbyn led condemnations of an Iranian Magazine soliciting cartoons about the Holocaust

EDM1267, 16 Apr. 2006: Jeremy Corbyn condemned Bryan Ferry for anti-Semitic remarks

EDM2414, 26 June 2006: Jeremy Corbyn praised British war veterans for their efforts to combat the Holocaust

EDM2705, 10 Oct. 2006: Jeremy signed a motion marking the 70th anniversary of Cable Street

EDM271, 14 Nov. 2007: Jeremy co-sponsored a motion lamenting the poverty and social exclusion East London Jews suffered

EDM153, 12 May 2008: Corbyn praised the efforts of the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto during the uprising of 1944

EDM2350, 27 Oct 2008: Jeremy Corbyn signs a motion marking the 70th anniversary of the horrors of the holocaust

EDM173, 8 Dec. 2008: Jeremy condemned the Press Complaints Commission for refusing to sanction The Times for antisemitism

EDM461, 14 Jan. 2009: Jeremy Corbyn condemned a wave of recent anti-Semitic incidents targeted

EDM605, 27 Jan. 2009: Corbyn signed John Mann’s motion condemning antisemitism on university campuses

EDM917 26 Feb. 2009: Jeremy signs a motion condemning antisemitism on the internet

EDM1175 24 Mar. 2009: Corbyn signs a motion praising the heroism of British Jews during Holocaust

EDM337, 2 Dec. 2009: Jeremy Condemned Iran’s treatment of Jewish minorities in Iran

EDM850 9 Feb. 2010: Jeremy joins in calls for Facebook to do more to fight antisemitism

EDM891: 22 Feb 2010: Corbyn co-sponsors a motion calling for Yemen’s Jews to be given refugee status to the UK

EDM908 27 Oct. 2010: Corbyn praises work of late Israeli PM in his pursuit of a 2 state solution

EDM1360, 27 Jan. 2011: Corbyn co-sponsored a motion praising the ‘never again for anyone initiative’

EDM1527, 3 Mar. 2011: Corbyn backed Ian Paisley’s motion condemning the anti-Semitic remarks of Dior’s lead fashion designer

EDM2870, 14 Mar. 2012: Jeremy Corbyn condemned the sale of Nazi memorabilia at an auction in Bristol

EDM2866, 14 Mar 2012: Jeremy Corbyn co-sponsored a bill condemning the rise of antisemitism in Lithuania

EDM2899, 20 Mar. 2012, Jeremy Corbyn condemned a terrorist attack on a Jewish school in Toulouse

EDM168, 12 June 2012, Jeremy co-sponsored a motion condemning anti-Semitic attacks during EURO 2012 in Poland

EDM 195 13 June 2012: Jeremy attacks BBC for cutting Jewish programmes from Its schedule

EDM 1133 1 Mar 2013: Corbyn joins a chorus of calls condemning antisemitism In sport

1 Oct. 2013: Corbyn was one of the few MPs who defended Ralph Miliband from Daily Mail antisemitism

EDM 932 9 Jan 2014: Jeremy praises Holocaust Memorial’s work on antisemitism education

EDM 165 22 June 2015: Jeremy condemns a Neo-Nazi rally planned for a Jewish area of London

Sat 4 July 2015: Jeremy co-planned a counter-fascist demo in defence of Jewish residents at Golders Green. The march was re-routed

18 Nov. 2015, Corbyn used one of his first PMQs to challenge Cameron to do more on antisemitism

9 Oct 2016: Corbyn, close to tears, leads commemoration of the Battle of Cable Street

3 Dec. 2016: Corbyn visits Terezin Concentration Camp to commemorate Holocaust victimsIn

2017-19 Jeremy introduced 20 new measures to combat antisemitism in the Labour Party

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 26 Nov 2019, 22:50

And regarding his questions about the economic plans - I couldn't follow any of his questions on the financing.
None of them made any sense.
The Corbyn credit card. Then about people's tax on 14,000.
He just kept going on about their tax. I don't think he even understood his own questions. He was just making noise and sounding confident, while complete gibberish came out of his mouth.

I'll have to watch it again.

Casmania
Verified

Post by Casmania » 27 Nov 2019, 00:44

I have voted Labour all my life. I've even helped them in the past.
Sadly, no more until they get rid of Corbyn and more importantly Momentum. Their communist based politics are doomed to failure. The fiscal policy is at best laughable and at worst naive and I'll thought and would quickly bankrupt the country.
Spending needs to be affordable.

MY CLUB. MY CAS

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 27 Nov 2019, 02:44

Casmania wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 00:44 I have voted Labour all my life. I've even helped them in the past.
Sadly, no more until they get rid of Corbyn and more importantly Momentum. Their communist based politics are doomed to failure. The fiscal policy is at best laughable and at worst naive and I'll thought and would quickly bankrupt the country.
Spending needs to be affordable.
This is a tough ask for any staunch Labour lifelong voter to go against principles and it is always good to have at least a two party system to keep the one in power honest, however there is absolutely no common sense, rhyme or reason about the current Labour leadership that tally's up or even makes sense. The Corbyn interview with Andrew Neil last night has really exposed Corbyn in all it's clarity for me and it's not even on the anti Semitism issue either. He looked an absolute chump when asked direct questions which he just could not answer or even defend his own policies made which are totally economic wrecking and laughably unaffordable to be ever carried out.

If we get a hung parliament, this country will quickly deconstruct to the point of no return as no party will be able to shift any stable policy as the arguing and bickering will carry on for the next number of years.

It's simple for me, the country democratically voted to Leave, so let's get on with it and move forward and there's only one party supporting democracy just now and the only game in town to unlock this stalemate. Like him or Loathe him, Uncle Boris always looks like the bumbling idiot but don't be always fooled by his performance as he is the only leader that is satisfying the Northern Heartlands to leave and he also needs to be tested as he may surprise you all in supporting the lower paid so for me he does need to be given that chance !

Once it's done, the next election will be where Labour can argue the toss on domestic issues, have the time to vote in the Leadership that suits and which can be a force to properly represent rather than have this leadership in for it's own ends and extremities that has divided the party. Properly done and the headache of Brexit hopefully completed, Labour can have it's day in the sun again, I'm sure of that and I don't really mind who is in power so long as they have common sense and good affordable policies that do appeal !