Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by alftupper » 15 Nov 2019, 15:21

WF10 wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 13:22 It’s pushing the boundaries of the debate on things like ownership and access to services in a way that Labour haven’t done since at least 1945 and it’s exactly what they need to be doing.
I get sick and tired of hearing the Labour Party created the NHS as if they own it, yes factually correct as they were the ones that pushed it on but Churchill spoke about a social healthcare system throughout his political career and in 1944 announced the next Tory government was to form the NHS. Unfortunately they lost the GE of the following year, so yes the Labour government initiated the NHS but it certainly wasn’t their brainchild.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 15 Nov 2019, 15:33

thedogvinnie wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 12:27
CasRus wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 23:48
WF10 wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 23:00
alftupper wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 21:07
CasRus wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 20:53 Nowt was stopping you from doing similar if you had the gumption to start a company !

Why didn't labour introduce legislation before 2010 to stop this ????????

Anyway, there's plenty of craftsmen working in the UK like Plumbers and Electricians who work cash in hand and most likely Labour Supporters - I bet you know a good few and aren't they exploiting and not paying tax ????

Your arguments and point outs work both ways - so who's the idiot here !!!
Spot on CasRus, window cleaners, hairdressers, car washers etc etc you’ll never get a receipt for any of it. I just don’t get this politics of envy, I’d much rather have someone who has made his millions in government than some on the Labour front bench I can mention!

WF10 serious question how are you finding public opinion on the streets, have you noticed any waning in support for the Blairite Remainer? I’d be surprised if there wasn’t.
Cards on the table - as I said before the 2017 election Alf, even on the day of the election I was expecting a Tory majority government. When the exit poll came in I was just as staggered as the next man!

They underestimated Labour turnout then & I think they're making the same mistake again & it'll be closer than current polls have it - will it be enough to get a Labour majority?

Probably not in all honesty, but the more conversations we have, the more chance there is.

I find it barmy that after 9 years of austerity with mass homelessness, kids in poverty & wage stagnation that there hasn't been an uprising! And I think Brexit has been a massive distraction, hoodwinking the vast majority of the population.

I haven't really been out in Cas truth be told, been in Outwood/Lofthouse, Selby/Tadcaster places like that.

Her actual numbers might be down this time, but I can't see her majority % being radically different.

The Ponte hospital thing alone is a huge local issue which will get her tons of votes.
I think WF10 finally needs a round of applause for finally showing there is a small amount of brain activity between his ears to string a few of his own sentences together for a change rather than relaying Labour ready made Labour Propaganda that is being fed to him ! Mind you, it must have made him think to prove me wrong in my last post to respond to you Alf, so sometimes you can make a Bear Dance !
May be he has to swallow the bile and vomit that your opinions cause in decent human beings before he replies to your hate filled diatribes or maybe he has morals and does not like conversing with degenerates, who knows
Dogs, I assume I am talking to adults and not kids, so any comments and harsh point outs should be fielded with broad shoulders like most adults do and not go crying your eyes out like you are doing ! Am I dealing with a wimp here ? We all take harsh comments when some give it and have to take it back also !

If you can’t stand the heat then get out of the kitchen !!

So now you have barked your head off I suggest you crawl back in your kennel !

At least WF10 has taken it on board to start putting his views across again after my disguised challenge instead of always loading up with picturised propaganda which I’m sure he will continue and that’s fine with me but a forum is for discussion and not always a propaganda advert board.

At the moment you are taking the “dog” biscuit !!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 15 Nov 2019, 16:22

CasRus wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 15:33
thedogvinnie wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 12:27
CasRus wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 23:48
WF10 wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 23:00
alftupper wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 21:07

Spot on CasRus, window cleaners, hairdressers, car washers etc etc you’ll never get a receipt for any of it. I just don’t get this politics of envy, I’d much rather have someone who has made his millions in government than some on the Labour front bench I can mention!

WF10 serious question how are you finding public opinion on the streets, have you noticed any waning in support for the Blairite Remainer? I’d be surprised if there wasn’t.
Cards on the table - as I said before the 2017 election Alf, even on the day of the election I was expecting a Tory majority government. When the exit poll came in I was just as staggered as the next man!

They underestimated Labour turnout then & I think they're making the same mistake again & it'll be closer than current polls have it - will it be enough to get a Labour majority?

Probably not in all honesty, but the more conversations we have, the more chance there is.

I find it barmy that after 9 years of austerity with mass homelessness, kids in poverty & wage stagnation that there hasn't been an uprising! And I think Brexit has been a massive distraction, hoodwinking the vast majority of the population.

I haven't really been out in Cas truth be told, been in Outwood/Lofthouse, Selby/Tadcaster places like that.

Her actual numbers might be down this time, but I can't see her majority % being radically different.

The Ponte hospital thing alone is a huge local issue which will get her tons of votes.
I think WF10 finally needs a round of applause for finally showing there is a small amount of brain activity between his ears to string a few of his own sentences together for a change rather than relaying Labour ready made Labour Propaganda that is being fed to him ! Mind you, it must have made him think to prove me wrong in my last post to respond to you Alf, so sometimes you can make a Bear Dance !
May be he has to swallow the bile and vomit that your opinions cause in decent human beings before he replies to your hate filled diatribes or maybe he has morals and does not like conversing with degenerates, who knows
Dogs, I assume I am talking to adults and not kids, so any comments and harsh point outs should be fielded with broad shoulders like most adults do and not go crying your eyes out like you are doing ! Am I dealing with a wimp here ? We all take harsh comments when some give it and have to take it back also !

If you can’t stand the heat then get out of the kitchen !!

So now you have barked your head off I suggest you crawl back in your kennel !

At least WF10 has taken it on board to start putting his views across again after my disguised challenge instead of always loading up with picturised propaganda which I’m sure he will continue and that’s fine with me but a forum is for discussion and not always a propaganda advert board.

At the moment you are taking the “dog” biscuit !!
By the way, that was my crap pun of the day and out of the way with !!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 15 Nov 2019, 17:20

Flat Capper wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 14:21 I still find it both puzzling and infuriating that Alf all too often resorts to personal insults against WF10 rather than sticking to evidenced facts. Perhaps it tells us everything we need to know about Tories?

Anyway, the one things that was abovious about the imigration debate was how cagey both the Tories and the Labour were on what they actually wanted. Both want their version of a controlled imigration process that seeks to include those that we rely on. It is of course true that many immigrants working in this country are actually contributing to the funds for our national services and therefore, quite rightly expect to be able to use them. It is the failings of various governments but in particular the last few years of 'austerity' but the Tories that has significanty contributed to these services being under pressure. Don't blame the immigrants, blame the Tory failings.

On this basis, as I see it the biigest problem for Labour is convincing the numerous voters that like Labour policies but dislike the leader, that they should vote for the policies before them rater than the individual.
Good God Flatcapper, who wouldn't like Labour Policies !! The problem is they would totally wreck the economy ! If you think £1 Trillion plus and counting with the most craziest idea to date that has come out of Labour policies from McDonnell today on Broadband (which by the way is trying to steal Tory Thunder after they have put a sensible approach to expanding rather than a chuck all our money away just to gain labour votes on a bonkers whim) speaks volumes on which party is the most sensible.

All top people who are in the know on this have absolutely panned this national takeover idea and would have the biggest backlash that this country would ever see when pensions are affected, orgs frightened to invest and money driven out of this country !! I just cannot for the life of me see how you can support this "Crazy Gang" of labour politicians ! Can't you see that this is a red driven campaign designed to break this country and finish up like it did in Germany in the 30s with a Dictator and we all know how that finished up !!!

If Labour is a credible party, I'll show my backside in Carlton Street !!

Tories are about to balance the North South divide in a sensible approach as to what BJ has been putting forward.

The problem with you lot is you don't believe him so let me ask you this question:-

Where has this area being a Labour stronghold for many a year and the country as a member of the EU for 42 years got us through successive governments when the country is now in an absolute mess ? It's not all Tory fault is it, it's both !

WF10 asks that we have a seismic shift to change things and that seismic shift is "Brexit" where we can start taking control and multiply Trade Deals in an ever expanding third world where we are presently curtailed to do so.

You can't just spend your way out of our current problems and leave a humongous debt for our kids to pick up as that just isn't fair on them and like I said, if Labour did get in, I for one would be a massive benefactor from all the spend that labour has proposed in my latter years but I'm not that callous ! It needs to be make profit and spend and not vise versa as labour would have it ! I don't know anyone who has maxed out their credit cards and paid back with interest who would ever do that again when they find they are struggling just to make their debts good ! it's not Rocket Science !!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 15 Nov 2019, 17:27

Honest answer please, does the persona of Bumbling Boris fill you with hope? He genuinely comes across as someone who cannot string a sentence together without bumbling and in saying this, I am aware he is 'proud' of his use and knowledge of language. He is almost the male equivalent of the Vicky Pollard character and her "yes but, no but" rants.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 15 Nov 2019, 17:33

CasRus wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 17:20
Flat Capper wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 14:21 I still find it both puzzling and infuriating that Alf all too often resorts to personal insults against WF10 rather than sticking to evidenced facts. Perhaps it tells us everything we need to know about Tories?

Anyway, the one things that was abovious about the imigration debate was how cagey both the Tories and the Labour were on what they actually wanted. Both want their version of a controlled imigration process that seeks to include those that we rely on. It is of course true that many immigrants working in this country are actually contributing to the funds for our national services and therefore, quite rightly expect to be able to use them. It is the failings of various governments but in particular the last few years of 'austerity' but the Tories that has significanty contributed to these services being under pressure. Don't blame the immigrants, blame the Tory failings.

On this basis, as I see it the biigest problem for Labour is convincing the numerous voters that like Labour policies but dislike the leader, that they should vote for the policies before them rater than the individual.
Good God Flatcapper, who wouldn't like Labour Policies !! The problem is they would totally wreck the economy ! If you think £1 Trillion plus and counting with the most craziest idea to date that has come out of Labour policies from McDonnell today on Broadband (which by the way is trying to steal Tory Thunder after they have put a sensible approach to expanding rather than a chuck all our money away just to gain labour votes on a bonkers whim) speaks volumes on which party is the most sensible.

All top people who are in the know on this have absolutely panned this national takeover idea and would have the biggest backlash that this country would ever see when pensions are affected, orgs frightened to invest and money driven out of this country !! I just cannot for the life of me see how you can support this "Crazy Gang" of labour politicians ! Can't you see that this is a red driven campaign designed to break this country and finish up like it did in Germany in the 30s with a Dictator and we all know how that finished up !!!

Tories are about to balance the North South divide in a sensible approach as to what BJ has been putting forward.

The problem with you lot is you don't believe him so let me ask you this question:-

Where has this area being a Labour stronghold for many a year and the country as a member of the EU for 42 years got us through successive governments when the country is now in an absolute mess ? It's not all Tory fault is it, it's both !

WF10 asks that we have a seismic shift to change things and that seismic shift is "Brexit" where we can start taking control and multiply Trade Deals in an ever expanding third world where we are presently curtailed to do so.

You can't just spend your way out of our current problems and leave a humongous debt for our kids to pick up as that just isn't fair on them and like I said, if Labour did get in, I for one would be a massive benefactor from all the spend that labour has proposed in my latter years but I'm not that callous ! It needs to be make profit and spend and not vise versa as labour would have it ! I don't know anyone who has maxed out their credit cards and paid back with interest who would ever do that again when they find they are struggling just to make their debts good ! it's not Rocket Science !!
The Trillion figure is not an accurate portrayal of the costings but another attempt by the Tories to slur facts but in reality, The Tories are also increasing borrowing, particularly as they won't increase taxes, and are actually nicking many of Labours ideas so they must both be trying to cripple the country?

Many of Labours spending plans are long-term with a clearly stated priority to invest in infrastructure over the first period in power.

My question to you is, if Labour's figures are so bad, why didn't Sajid Javid accept John McDonalds request for a debate between the two? What is he scared of?
Spreading the Cas gene pool

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 15 Nov 2019, 18:28

The rollout of broadband can completely transform this country and in term how this policy can completely transform the lives of millions of people, can help the environment, the NHS, Care, work life balance and just about every other aspect of life.

People are thinking about this based on the service we have now when the reality is that this policy could, for example, save an ambulance trip to pick up a vulnerable patient for a doctors appointment, it could allow stay at home parents the opportunity to work from home on a permanent basis, eliminate business travel, the possibilities are endless.

It’s an incredibly bold and exciting policy, this generations National Health Service.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 15 Nov 2019, 18:42

Flat Capper wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 17:27 He genuinely comes across as someone who cannot string a sentence together
This is coming from somebody who supports Diane Abbott as Home Secretary :lol:

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 15 Nov 2019, 18:43

Flat Capper wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 17:27He is almost the equivalent of the Vicky Pollard character and her "yes but, no but" rants.
you are describing Angela Rayner here surely?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 15 Nov 2019, 18:46

Flat Capper wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 17:33
CasRus wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 17:20

The Trillion figure is not an accurate portrayal of the costings but another attempt by the Tories to slur facts but in reality, The Tories are also increasing borrowing, particularly as they won't increase taxes, and are actually nicking many of Labours ideas so they must both be trying to cripple the country?

Many of Labours spending plans are long-term with a clearly stated priority to invest in infrastructure over the first period in power.

My question to you is, if Labour's figures are so bad, why didn't Sajid Javid accept John McDonalds request for a debate between the two? What is he scared of?
To be honest I'm not sure why and he may be under orders to leave all this to BJ v Jezza later in the month - I wouldn't think that Jezza would put Dianne Abbott up for a debate with a Tory counterpart either , so it's probably and mostly down to Party decisions.

I for one aren't an advocate of spend now and pay back later as you are then in a very high risk situation and committed - a bit like a No Deal Brexit, so I for one just wouldn't advocate Labour proposals especially when nobody knows what's going to happen with climate change for example when things like flood defence may become a huge problem amongst other occurrences that Climate Change brings - It makes me laugh when we are such a small country looking to spend a huge amount on green tech and if China /USA/Russia/India do not look to change their ways, all the UK spending in the world will not stop what is now happening ! It needs to be a world initiative and not just country by country !

Of course the Tories will make it look a lot worse for Labour as to what Labour does to the Tories (it's all part of the game !) and it's up to the electorate to be savvy enough as to decipher the accuracy of what's being thrown at each party, but it is an obvious one for me that Labour is looking to spend an eye watering amount and the Tories are looking at high spending plans which is also raising eyebrows so that probably tells you that Labour are out of the reality ball park and most certainly and likely to be unsustainable. I just worry for the kids in the future in being totally broke as a nation !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 15 Nov 2019, 20:25

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 15 Nov 2019, 20:26

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 15 Nov 2019, 22:07

drleftie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by drleftie » 15 Nov 2019, 22:15

And there was me thinking dragging up social media posts from 10 years ago was pathetic.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 15 Nov 2019, 22:28

WF10 wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 22:07 Image
Blaady Hell WF10, you really are scraping the barrel now in absolute desperation !!!

Are you not embarrassed ?

I Feel a Bit Sorry for You !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 15 Nov 2019, 22:36

History lesson old bean.

Or wasn't History one of your 2 O Levels?

Just an example of the Tories always wanting people to 'know their place'.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 15 Nov 2019, 22:41

Oh, and the average U.K. internet speed is currently behind Madagascar.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 15 Nov 2019, 22:45

Speaking of desperation - where the [REMOVED] did he pluck this figure from?

Radio silence. If it was Diane Abbott on the other hand...

drleftie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by drleftie » 16 Nov 2019, 00:33

WF10 wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 22:36 History lesson old bean.

Or wasn't History one of your 2 O Levels?

Just an example of the Tories always wanting people to 'know their place'.

And Ramsay MacDonald said some appalling things about Jews.
Just an example of the Labour Party always being anti Semitic.

See? Somebody will always out do you in these yah-boo debates. Better to concentrate on what's actually relevant instead of attempting pathetic points scoring.
:D

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 16 Nov 2019, 06:50

HIYA!