Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » 14 Nov 2019, 18:39

LIVE POLL Conducted BY AOL so far:-

22 593 VOTES
Which party will you vote for in the general election?
60% of users agree with you!

Conservative
60%

Labour
10%

Lib Dem
15%

Brexit Party
11%

SNP
2%

Green
1%

Plaid Cymru
1%

All Good !! Happy Days !!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Nov 2019, 19:11

Great numbers 👍

WF10 keeps posting his crap but no one is taking any notice :D

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 14 Nov 2019, 19:42

Hi Alf,

He's banging out his stuff on NHS (following Jezza's doctrine - and he must be an activist) and everyone knows the NHS is in dire straits and both parties are committed to chuck big money in now.

The issue he can't get his head around is that Labour left nothing in the coffers in 2010 and immigration is still big so more people arriving is putting more strain on services like the NHS and has been a Double Whammy for a long time.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 14 Nov 2019, 20:22

alftupper wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 10:20 I’ve never seen a food bank, makes me wonder if their prevalence is fake news...

Also who polices these places are there any checks on the neediness of the users?
Screenshot_20191114-172446.png
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 14 Nov 2019, 20:26

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 14 Nov 2019, 20:53

Nowt was stopping you from doing similar if you had the gumption to start a company !

Why didn't labour introduce legislation before 2010 to stop this ????????

Anyway, there's plenty of craftsmen working in the UK like Plumbers and Electricians who work cash in hand and most likely Labour Supporters - I bet you know a good few and aren't they exploiting and not paying tax ????

Your arguments and point outs work both ways - so who's the idiot here !!!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Nov 2019, 21:07

CasRus wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 20:53 Nowt was stopping you from doing similar if you had the gumption to start a company !

Anyway, there's plenty of craftsmen working in the UK like Plumbers and Electricians who work cash in hand and most likely Labour Supporters - I bet you know a good few and aren't they exploiting and not paying tax ????

Spot on CasRus, window cleaners, hairdressers, car washers etc etc you’ll never get a receipt for any of it. I just don’t get this politics of envy, I’d much rather have someone who has made his millions in government than some on the Labour front bench I can mention!

WF10 serious question how are you finding public opinion on the streets, have you noticed any waning in support for the Blairite Remainer? I’d be surprised if there wasn’t.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 14 Nov 2019, 21:56

alftupper wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 21:07
CasRus wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 20:53 Nowt was stopping you from doing similar if you had the gumption to start a company !

Spot on CasRus, window cleaners, hairdressers, car washers etc etc you’ll never get a receipt for any of it. I just don’t get this politics of envy, I’d much rather have someone who has made his millions in government than some on the Labour front bench I can mention!

WF10 serious question how are you finding public opinion on the streets, have you noticed any waning in support for the Blairite Remainer? I’d be surprised if there wasn’t.
Hi Alf, if you are expecting an answer back from WF10 you most likely won't as there's tumbleweed blowing between his ears !

We've got old Satan Whiskers blasting and dribbling on about the NHS which I perceive is what he thinks is his ace card to play to sway his falling numbers and he is shooting himself right in the "Michael" Foot (and with also his ex lover Dianne Abbott's whispers in his ears) about not stopping freedom of movement ! … surprise surprise , no change there then ! and he hasn't got the gumption to work out that, more people coming in and straining our services right now costing billions, will eventually and ultimately break the whole system here in the UK as, pumping billions in, cannot continue on this scale !

Oh well as we have consistently said, you cannot educate Pork !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 14 Nov 2019, 23:00

Cards on the table - as I said before the 2017 election Alf, even on the day of the election I was expecting a Tory majority government. When the exit poll came in I was just as staggered as the next man!

They underestimated Labour turnout then & I think they're making the same mistake again & it'll be closer than current polls have it - will it be enough to get a Labour majority?

Probably not in all honesty, but the more conversations we have, the more chance there is.

I find it barmy that after 9 years of austerity with mass homelessness, kids in poverty & wage stagnation that there hasn't been an uprising! And I think Brexit has been a massive distraction, hoodwinking the vast majority of the population.

I haven't really been out in Cas truth be told, been in Outwood/Lofthouse, Selby/Tadcaster places like that.

Her actual numbers might be down this time, but I can't see her majority % being radically different.

The Ponte hospital thing alone is a huge local issue which will get her tons of votes.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 14 Nov 2019, 23:48

WF10 wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 23:00

Cards on the table - as I said before the 2017 election Alf, even on the day of the election I was expecting a Tory majority government. When the exit poll came in I was just as staggered as the next man!

They underestimated Labour turnout then & I think they're making the same mistake again & it'll be closer than current polls have it - will it be enough to get a Labour majority?

Probably not in all honesty, but the more conversations we have, the more chance there is.

I find it barmy that after 9 years of austerity with mass homelessness, kids in poverty & wage stagnation that there hasn't been an uprising! And I think Brexit has been a massive distraction, hoodwinking the vast majority of the population.

I haven't really been out in Cas truth be told, been in Outwood/Lofthouse, Selby/Tadcaster places like that.

Her actual numbers might be down this time, but I can't see her majority % being radically different.

The Ponte hospital thing alone is a huge local issue which will get her tons of votes.
I think WF10 finally needs a round of applause for finally showing there is a small amount of brain activity between his ears to string a few of his own sentences together for a change rather than relaying Labour ready made Labour Propaganda that is being fed to him ! Mind you, it must have made him think to prove me wrong in my last post to respond to you Alf, so sometimes you can make a Bear Dance !

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 15 Nov 2019, 10:39

Glad to see that Labour's new and desperate plan to attract voters has been absolutely trashed this morning and exposed McDonnell to a blubbering idiot regarding how he would pay for free Broadband and which he could not effectively answer !!

His Spend Spend Spend (hold on, is he the ghost of Viv Nicholson in disguise where we know where that finished !) on Broadband and "if it moves nationalise it" policy answer needs him to re-visit the days of Harold Wilson just on the railways where it all finished up with Beeching closing down many a railway line - NATIONALISATION DOES NOT WORK - PERIOD !

Mcdonnell says on free Broadband, he will have internet providers pay their fair share of tax which amounts to £230 Million a year and then provide a free service and then he could not answer how the wage bill of £800 million + was going to be covered when the service is free ! He was stuck to answer !! What a complete F.ckw.t and as bad as what Dianne Abbott is on facts and figures and just shows up how amateurish Labour is to run a country ! Venezuela here we come if this shabby load of Total B.ll.cks actually do get in !

No serious investment org would ever stay or even be attracted to invest when everything is nationalised !! Like I said before welcome back to the 60s and 70s and you Labour lot will then actually know what poverty is !!

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 15 Nov 2019, 12:21

alftupper wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 10:20 I’ve never seen a food bank, makes me wonder if their prevalence is fake news...

Also who polices these places are there any checks on the neediness of the users?
Grow up, i volunteer at one in scarborough and among the users are full time workers being paid slave wages, bet you are proud of that Tory record arent you.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 15 Nov 2019, 12:23

Don't you see it as a necessity?

Around 7% of UK premises have full-fibre broadband internet, compared to Spain (71%), Portugal (89%), Japan (97%) and South Korea (99%).

(House of Commons Library)

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 15 Nov 2019, 12:25

CasRus wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 10:39 Glad to see that Labour's new and desperate plan to attract voters has been absolutely trashed this morning and exposed McDonnell to a blubbering idiot regarding how he would pay for free Broadband and which he could not effectively answer !!

His Spend Spend Spend (hold on, is he the ghost of Viv Nicholson in disguise where we know where that finished !) on Broadband and "if it moves nationalise it" policy answer needs him to re-visit the days of Harold Wilson just on the railways where it all finished up with Beeching closing down many a railway line - NATIONALISATION DOES NOT WORK - PERIOD !

Mcdonnell says on free Broadband, he will have internet providers pay their fair share of tax which amounts to £230 Million a year and then provide a free service and then he could not answer how the wage bill of £800 million + was going to be covered when the service is free ! He was stuck to answer !! What a complete F.ckw.t and as bad as what Dianne Abbott is on facts and figures and just shows up how amateurish Labour is to run a country ! Venezuela here we come if this shabby load of Total B.ll.cks actually do get in !

No serious investment org would ever stay or even be attracted to invest when everything is nationalised !! Like I said before welcome back to the 60s and 70s and you Labour lot will then actually know what poverty is !!
the 60s and 70s where everyone could get a council house? when a family could live on the mans wage and the wife could bring up the kids? when law and order actually existed? when the NHS wasnt underfunded? Do you mean those 60s and 70s? Are those conditions what really frighten idiots like you?

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 15 Nov 2019, 12:27

CasRus wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 23:48
WF10 wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 23:00

I think WF10 finally needs a round of applause for finally showing there is a small amount of brain activity between his ears to string a few of his own sentences together for a change rather than relaying Labour ready made Labour Propaganda that is being fed to him ! Mind you, it must have made him think to prove me wrong in my last post to respond to you Alf, so sometimes you can make a Bear Dance !
May be he has to swallow the bile and vomit that your opinions cause in decent human beings before he replies to your hate filled diatribes or maybe he has morals and does not like conversing with degenerates, who knows

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 15 Nov 2019, 12:29

CasRus wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 21:56

Hi Alf, if you are expecting an answer back from WF10 you most likely won't as there's tumbleweed blowing between his ears !

We've got old Satan Whiskers blasting and dribbling on about the NHS which I perceive is what he thinks is his ace card to play to sway his falling numbers and he is shooting himself right in the "Michael" Foot (and with also his ex lover Dianne Abbott's whispers in his ears) about not stopping freedom of movement ! … surprise surprise , no change there then ! and he hasn't got the gumption to work out that, more people coming in and straining our services right now costing billions, will eventually and ultimately break the whole system here in the UK as, pumping billions in, cannot continue on this scale !

Oh well as we have consistently said, you cannot educate Pork !!
By how many have the nazi, sorry tory party reduced immigration, not counting the windrush scandal where the repatriated british people to places they had never been before

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 15 Nov 2019, 13:22

It’s pushing the boundaries of the debate on things like ownership and access to services in a way that Labour haven’t done since at least 1945 and it’s exactly what they need to be doing.

We need a complete paradigm shift, not tinkering around the edges, bolting some social democratic policies into a neoliberal economy isn’t going to be enough to address the challenges of this century - climate change, automation / AI, ageing populations, depletion of natural resources etc.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 15 Nov 2019, 14:21

I still find it both puzzling and infuriating that Alf all too often resorts to personal insults against WF10 rather than sticking to evidenced facts. Perhaps it tells us everything we need to know about Tories?

Anyway, the one things that was abovious about the imigration debate was how cagey both the Tories and the Labour were on what they actually wanted. Both want their version of a controlled imigration process that seeks to include those that we rely on. It is of course true that many immigrants working in this country are actually contributing to the funds for our national services and therefore, quite rightly expect to be able to use them. It is the failings of various governments but in particular the last few years of 'austerity' but the Tories that has significanty contributed to these services being under pressure. Don't blame the immigrants, blame the Tory failings.

On this basis, as I see it the biigest problem for Labour is convincing the numerous voters that like Labour policies but dislike the leader, that they should vote for the policies before them rater than the individual.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 15 Nov 2019, 14:30

FWIW Alf is alright IMO.

We have different opinions on political and social things but that's fine.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 15 Nov 2019, 15:00

WF10 wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 12:23 Don't you see it as a necessity?

Around 7% of UK premises have full-fibre broadband internet, compared to Spain (71%), Portugal (89%), Japan (97%) and South Korea (99%).

(House of Commons Library)
Yes I see comparing unfavourable looking figures with other countries (irony is the UK tax payer probably chipped in for the likes of Portugal’s infrastructure) makes it look like a good policy but think about it.

Why is it a necessity to spend £20m on physically connecting all premises within the UK with an underground cable when the 5G wireless upgrade is just around the corner. That’s right digging up all our paved footpaths and driveways when wireless technology is improving all the time, it’s backward. I happily run my home and business through 4G without a problem. Granted some businesses need the extra capacity of fibre but every home? It’s a complete extravagance typical of this spendthrift Labour Party.