Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » 09 Dec 2019, 17:50

removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 09 Dec 2019, 17:53

Isn't it Wonderful the amount of small stories being run by a very desperate Marxist propaganda machine on the run up to Thursday !!!

Anybody would think they are panicking and are way behind in the Polls !!!!!

Ooops !! Have I put my Foot in It !!!!

barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by barking » 09 Dec 2019, 17:53

To all the very quiet Conservative voters that are cowering on here.

Speak up, so I can block you for life.

You’ve seen all the reasons why you shouldn’t, but some of you are still voting for the Conservatives on Thursday aren’t you?

I mean you’re not proudly displaying it on your Facebook profile banner like the Labour, Green voters, partly because you’re a bit worried about the backlash, but even more worried about being asked to explain your reasons.

Because you don’t really know why you are voting for them. You know you really hate the certain Leader of another party for reasons that have already been long debunked, but you repeat them like catchphrases. You barely know the names of the leaders of the other parties.

You do know you “want Brexit done” as they’ve convinced you that’s the most important issue right now. More important than hungry kids and you struggling to pay your bills despite working 60 hours a week. They’ve told you that Brexit is the reason these haven’t been addressed even though they’ve been in power 9 years and the referendum wasn’t till 2016.

You’re voting for them because you believe them when they say the reason they haven’t delivered Brexit it is someone else’s fault even though they have had 3 Prime Ministers and 3 years to do it.

You refuse to believe the NHS will be sold under post Brexit Tories. Even though you were recently given documents and video evidence of them saying they would. Because you accepted Johnson’s “it’s a lie, we’re not” and never even bothered to ask for an explanation of what the documents and videos were about, if not a move towards an American based insurance system.

Because even though he was proved to have stood in front of the [REMOVED] Queen of England and lied to her face, you still don’t think he will lie to you.

You hate austerity and the stories about disabled people being forced to go to assessments. You think it’s awful people with mental health problems are waiting so long to get help, often dying before they ever do. You’re disgusted by child abuse going undetected because of fractured police and social services. It breaks your heart seeing homeless veterans on the streets. Not so much the homeless junkies though, because you haven’t figured out yet that they usually ARE the adult survivors of undetected child abuse and traumatised veterans. I mean they are literally the same people. But you’ll get there.

I’ve been speaking to some of you. You all have a few things in common. You’re not bad people, but you are drenched in the politics of despair. You’re not voting Conservative because you are passionate about their policies, or because they give you hope. I see this in people voting Labour, Green, Lib Dem .

You’re voting them because you think the absolute drudgery around you is “just the way things are” and that life is hard and we just have to accept it.

None of you make any connection between government policies and the hardships you are currently facing.

One of you works in social care and emphatically told me it was “Conservatives all the way” because “Corbyn is a terrorist sympathiser”. An hour later you were sobbing at your desk because of your ridiculous, crippling case load and lack of support and resources. You are becoming more unwell because of your anxiety over work and still can’t see you are about to vote for the people responsible for that. You are one of the women who have been [REMOVED] over for your pension, yet you are about to vote for your own children to be working until they are at least 75 and have some vague belief that the reason for this is the bankers crash and 9/11.

All of you read the Daily Mail and The Sun. All of you.

But don’t worry. If you get your way and Johnson remains in number 10, and all the things that you told us was just ‘scaremongering’ start to come true, we won’t gloat. What on earth would there be to gloat about? We won’t tell you this is your fault, because it isn’t, mostly. Politicians spend millions upon millions to manipulate us into thinking our voting decisions were made of our own free will and the Conservatives have had more money than all of them to do this, because a lot of people with more wealth than we could ever imagine are [REMOVED] themselves over receiving a fair tax bill right now.

But we will fight. We will defend you and the kids living in squalor, the disabled and vulnerable people dying because of austerity. We will fight for the minorities who will face more racist attacks, including the Jewish people who you pretend to care about right now because it gives you a ‘virtuous’ reason to oppose Labour until you will promptly forget about them and the very real threat of antisemitism once the election is over. We’ll still fight for the homeless growing in terrifying numbers and for our NHS as we start to see the slow introduction of charges, which you’ll be fine with by then, because they will have convinced you it’s for the best.

We will fight for your family’s future, quite simply because you won’t and we always have. It’s not that you don’t care and certainly not that you don’t love them enough, but you still- even after all that- won’t be capable of seeing that the people sat in Parliament have a direct effect on your life and will destroy your family’s future. That will be the fault of someone or something else, far away that we can’t name or see.

You’ll take the [REMOVED] out of us and fling “do gooder” around like that it is supposed to be an insult when we fight these things. Because it doesn’t matter what you think of us. We know that every civil liberty we have was fought for by ordinary people and we will do it for ours and for yours.

Because we all deserve so much better than this and we will fiercely dream it into existence.

barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by barking » 09 Dec 2019, 18:02

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 09 Dec 2019, 18:12

barking wrote: 09 Dec 2019, 17:53 To all the very quiet Conservative voters that are cowering on here.

You’ve seen all the reasons why you shouldn’t, but some of you are still voting for the Conservatives on Thursday aren’t you?

I mean you’re not proudly displaying it on your Facebook profile banner like the Labour, Green voters, partly because you’re a bit worried about the backlash, but even more worried about being asked to explain your reasons.

Because you don’t really know why you are voting for them. You know you really hate the certain Leader of another party for reasons that have already been long debunked, but you repeat them like catchphrases. You barely know the names of the leaders of the other parties.

You do know you “want Brexit done” as they’ve convinced you that’s the most important issue right now. More important than hungry kids and you struggling to pay your bills despite working 60 hours a week. They’ve told you that Brexit is the reason these haven’t been addressed even though they’ve been in power 9 years and the referendum wasn’t till 2016.

You’re voting for them because you believe them when they say the reason they haven’t delivered Brexit it is someone else’s fault even though they have had 3 Prime Ministers and 3 years to do it.

You refuse to believe the NHS will be sold under post Brexit Tories. Even though you were recently given documents and video evidence of them saying they would. Because you accepted Johnson’s “it’s a lie, we’re not” and never even bothered to ask for an explanation of what the documents and videos were about, if not a move towards an American based insurance system.

Because even though he was proved to have stood in front of the [REMOVED] Queen of England and lied to her face, you still don’t think he will lie to you.

You hate austerity and the stories about disabled people being forced to go to assessments. You think it’s awful people with mental health problems are waiting so long to get help, often dying before they ever do. You’re disgusted by child abuse going undetected because of fractured police and social services. It breaks your heart seeing homeless veterans on the streets. Not so much the homeless junkies though, because you haven’t figured out yet that they usually ARE the adult survivors of undetected child abuse and traumatised veterans. I mean they are literally the same people. But you’ll get there.

I’ve been speaking to some of you. You all have a few things in common. You’re not bad people, but you are drenched in the politics of despair. You’re not voting Conservative because you are passionate about their policies, or because they give you hope. I see this in people voting Labour, Green, Lib Dem .

You’re voting them because you think the absolute drudgery around you is “just the way things are” and that life is hard and we just have to accept it.

None of you make any connection between government policies and the hardships you are currently facing.

One of you works in social care and emphatically told me it was “Conservatives all the way” because “Corbyn is a terrorist sympathiser”. An hour later you were sobbing at your desk because of your ridiculous, crippling case load and lack of support and resources. You are becoming more unwell because of your anxiety over work and still can’t see you are about to vote for the people responsible for that. You are one of the women who have been [REMOVED] over for your pension, yet you are about to vote for your own children to be working until they are at least 75 and have some vague belief that the reason for this is the bankers crash and 9/11.

But don’t worry. If you get your way and Johnson remains in number 10, and all the things that you told us was just ‘scaremongering’ start to come true, we won’t gloat. What on earth would there be to gloat about? We won’t tell you this is your fault, because it isn’t, mostly. Politicians spend millions upon millions to manipulate us into thinking our voting decisions were made of our own free will and the Conservatives have had more money than all of them to do this, because a lot of people with more wealth than we could ever imagine are [REMOVED] themselves over receiving a fair tax bill right now.

But we will fight. We will defend you and the kids living in squalor, the disabled and vulnerable people dying because of austerity. We will fight for the minorities who will face more racist attacks, including the Jewish people who you pretend to care about right now because it gives you a ‘virtuous’ reason to oppose Labour until you will promptly forget about them and the very real threat of antisemitism once the election is over. We’ll still fight for the homeless growing in terrifying numbers and for our NHS as we start to see the slow introduction of charges, which you’ll be fine with by then, because they will have convinced you it’s for the best.

We will fight for your family’s future, quite simply because you won’t and we always have. It’s not that you don’t care and certainly not that you don’t love them enough, but you still- even after all that- won’t be capable of seeing that the people sat in Parliament have a direct effect on your life and will destroy your family’s future. That will be the fault of someone or something else, far away that we can’t name or see.

You’ll take the [REMOVED] out of us and fling “do gooder” around like that it is supposed to be an insult when we fight these things. Because it doesn’t matter what you think of us. We know that every civil liberty we have was fought for by ordinary people and we will do it for ours and for yours.

Because we all deserve so much better than this and we will fiercely dream it into existence.
Now this just looks to be a totally desperate "War and Peace" Post and where he must have swallowed a whole Dictionary for Lunch as he usually resorts to images and one liners !!

Isn't it Wonderful the amount of stories being run by a very desperate Marxist propaganda machine on the run up to Thursday which everyone knows there are these problems without it being rammed down our throats !!

LOOK, THE ONLY WAY TO MOVE FORWARD IS TO GET BREXIT DONE AND LET THEM PUT £18 BILLION INTO THE NHS, GET THE NORTHERN HEARTLANDS MOVING WITH NEW INVESTMENT INTO ROAD AND CROSS PENNINE RAIL ETC AND HAVE A SENSIBLE SPEND DESIGNED TO COMBAT AND FIX THESE ISSUES AT HAND WHICH IS NOW BEING COMMITTED TO !!

VOTING FOR ANYTHING ELSE WILL BE A HUNG PARLIAMENT AND NOTHING WILL MOVE AND GET DONE FOR YEARS !!

ARE YOU UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS AND THE CURRENT MESS THIS COUNTRY IS IN AND WANTING TO HAVE LA LA LABOUR IN UTOPIAN DREAMLAND SPENDING BILLIONS THAT WOULD BREAK THE ECONOMY FOREVER AS A SHORT TERM FIX !!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 09 Dec 2019, 18:19

CasRus wrote: 09 Dec 2019, 15:30
Flat Capper wrote: 09 Dec 2019, 14:47
CasRus wrote: 09 Dec 2019, 14:33 Labour Voters are being taken for fools and are totally gullible !!
Well, when you consider many local, traditinal Labour voters chose Brexot during the referendum, that comment must be on a par with the claim they didn't know what they were voting for.

Interesting...
Yes it's very interesting however it seems quite a bit hypocritical of your Labour Hierarchy to launch a manifesto against Privatisation and they then have the audacity to use the very same Private Services which is good enough for them and then tell you that it's not for you which is now proven that they do ! Can you vote for these people with a conscience and through gritted teeth ?? You do not have the candidates in place who practise what they preach have you !!

Brexit Leave or Remain is an unproven as to what is best for the country as Brexit could be the making of the country after 42 years of being in the EU and no government has solved any of the compounded issues facing us today or whether remaining is a safer bet however considering that Germany, France Italy are in seriously underlying difficulties and we could be dragged into an EU meltdown and, looking at the murmurs going on within the EU, they potentially know that with the UK Leaving will ultimately have a very serious impact on whether the EU can actually survive.

It's just like that very famous song - "Should I stay or Should I Go"

We as a Nation of People voted Democratically to Go so that's what it should be irrespective of the consequences and we should just get on with it and get behind it to make that decision work to the best of abilities instead of trying to sabotage and block, winge and whine ! - that does no one any favours ! We are in a Democracy and that should be respected and until we try going our own way no one can say if it was the correct decision or not !! It has to be tested ! Simples !!

I absolutely know I'm 100% right on this.

Labour are trying to trick the electorate into thinking a new very negotiated soft deal which isn't anywhere near what Brexit is by remaining in the Customs Union and Single market and putting this back to the people as an option with Remain is an absolute stitch up to the people who voted to come out lock, stock and barrel and negating these people out of their democratic say ! That my friend is a dictatorship and isolates a section of the electorate in having an option they prefer !!

I absolutely know I'm not wrong and contend anyone on these points above !!
Juast just cannot see the subtle difference between privatising the national Health Service so everyone has to pay more and having the ability to use private health care if you can afford it. Whilst I have no doubt some Labour politicians use private health, they still ackknowledge that the NHS needs more funding so those less fortunate than they can still have te best health service in the world. And to do this, they are hppy to pay more taxes on the large sums of money they earn as an MP.

Shinning lights for what a good human being should be and not the shameless me, myself and I aporach of the Tories (and their supporters) who want to sell of the NHS so they don't have to pay taxes for something they don't use.

As for Brexit, I've grown tired of it's irrelevance now and would rather my government delivered good public services as it's number one prioirty. I could vote Lib Dem for this but of course, I know they're only waiting to prop up BJ and his bumbling clowns.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 09 Dec 2019, 18:55

Flat Capper wrote: 09 Dec 2019, 18:19
CasRus wrote: 09 Dec 2019, 15:30
Flat Capper wrote: 09 Dec 2019, 14:47
CasRus wrote: 09 Dec 2019, 14:33 Labour Voters are being taken for fools and are totally gullible !!
Well, when you consider many local, traditinal Labour voters chose Brexot during the referendum, that comment must be on a par with the claim they didn't know what they were voting for.

Interesting...
Yes it's very interesting however it seems quite a bit hypocritical of your Labour Hierarchy to launch a manifesto against Privatisation and they then have the audacity to use the very same Private Services which is good enough for them and then tell you that it's not for you which is now proven that they do ! Can you vote for these people with a conscience and through gritted teeth ?? You do not have the candidates in place who practise what they preach have you !!

Brexit Leave or Remain is an unproven as to what is best for the country as Brexit could be the making of the country after 42 years of being in the EU and no government has solved any of the compounded issues facing us today or whether remaining is a safer bet however considering that Germany, France Italy are in seriously underlying difficulties and we could be dragged into an EU meltdown and, looking at the murmurs going on within the EU, they potentially know that with the UK Leaving will ultimately have a very serious impact on whether the EU can actually survive.

It's just like that very famous song - "Should I stay or Should I Go"

We as a Nation of People voted Democratically to Go so that's what it should be irrespective of the consequences and we should just get on with it and get behind it to make that decision work to the best of abilities instead of trying to sabotage and block, winge and whine ! - that does no one any favours ! We are in a Democracy and that should be respected and until we try going our own way no one can say if it was the correct decision or not !! It has to be tested ! Simples !!

I absolutely know I'm 100% right on this.

Labour are trying to trick the electorate into thinking a new very negotiated soft deal which isn't anywhere near what Brexit is by remaining in the Customs Union and Single market and putting this back to the people as an option with Remain is an absolute stitch up to the people who voted to come out lock, stock and barrel and negating these people out of their democratic say ! That my friend is a dictatorship and isolates a section of the electorate in having an option they prefer !!

I absolutely know I'm not wrong and contend anyone on these points above !!
Juast just cannot see the subtle difference between privatising the national Health Service so everyone has to pay more and having the ability to use private health care if you can afford it. Whilst I have no doubt some Labour politicians use private health, they still ackknowledge that the NHS needs more funding so those less fortunate than they can still have te best health service in the world. And to do this, they are hppy to pay more taxes on the large sums of money they earn as an MP.

Shinning lights for what a good human being should be and not the shameless me, myself and I aporach of the Tories (and their supporters) who want to sell of the NHS so they don't have to pay taxes for something they don't use.

As for Brexit, I've grown tired of it's irrelevance now and would rather my government delivered good public services as it's number one prioirty. I could vote Lib Dem for this but of course, I know they're only waiting to prop up BJ and his bumbling clowns.
Capper, don't you think BJ is not listening to people and especially after only having 3-4 months to pick up the reigns ?

He's here in Yorkshire today and is being shown all the problems everyone is facing in today's UK ! I'm sure you will see from him a very big drive up in the North to fix a lot of Northern problems and if the Heartlands do decide to break the Red Wall ! Just allow him the chance to prove himself as you cannot condemn him for something he hasn't done as yet as PM can you !

HE has CATAGORICALLY DENIED the NHS is up for Sales and is ready to pump in Billions and he knows he would be toast if he now reneged !! The NHS is about to receive this funding and not be put up for sale - don't forget Labour allowed in Privatisation in the first place with PFI so you are somewhat askew with condemning the Tories !! There is no need to fear the NHS being sold off - IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN and it's all Project Fear from the Labour side to try to gain power with their fantasmajorical spending plans straight out of Narnia in trying to bribe everyone ! Where's he going to get the £250 Billion to nationalise he HAS NOT costed in along with the Waspis ???? It's a total nonsense and borrowing all the way will put this country back for many many years to come !! Don't get me wrong as the Tories will have to finish up borrowing I think but nowhere near the levels of Labour.

LIB Dems will not back the Tories are they are even more opposed and totally remain - how could they ! That is Nonsense !

Bumbling Boris (as you view him, as sometimes I do !) has a decent team of people behind him with at least a little bit of brain to get these things done and I'm afraid to say that the Labour squad looks entirely amateurish with the likes of Reece Bailey, Dianne Abbott etc in comparison and that's not looking through blue specs either !!

There is a lot of your fellow labour members going to hold their nose this time just the once, as they know it's that important to allow some movement to get Parliament going rather than none ! Are you going to be at the militant end of the Labour Spectrum or are you a reasonable man which is the question and which I don't want an answer to as it's your private decision.

barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by barking » 09 Dec 2019, 19:21

CasRus wrote: 09 Dec 2019, 18:12
barking wrote: 09 Dec 2019, 17:53 To all the very quiet Conservative voters that are cowering on here.

Now this just looks to be a totally desperate "War and Peace" Post and where he must have swallowed a whole Dictionary for Lunch as he usually resorts to images and one liners !!

Isn't it Wonderful the amount of stories being run by a very desperate Marxist propaganda machine on the run up to Thursday which everyone knows there are these problems without it being rammed down our throats !!

LOOK, THE ONLY WAY TO MOVE FORWARD IS TO GET BREXIT DONE AND LET THEM PUT £18 BILLION INTO THE NHS, GET THE NORTHERN HEARTLANDS MOVING WITH NEW INVESTMENT INTO ROAD AND CROSS PENNINE RAIL ETC AND HAVE A SENSIBLE SPEND DESIGNED TO COMBAT AND FIX THESE ISSUES AT HAND WHICH IS NOW BEING COMMITTED TO !!

VOTING FOR ANYTHING ELSE WILL BE A HUNG PARLIAMENT AND NOTHING WILL MOVE AND GET DONE FOR YEARS !!

ARE YOU UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS AND THE CURRENT MESS THIS COUNTRY IS IN AND WANTING TO HAVE LA LA LABOUR IN UTOPIAN DREAMLAND SPENDING BILLIONS THAT WOULD BREAK THE ECONOMY FOREVER AS A SHORT TERM FIX !!
this economy you keep talking about, is it the one that the tories have trebled the national debt in nine years???? you skipped this last time but i am interested how you will make this Corbyns fault.

Brexit is and was a con job to get the racist feeble minded clowns back in line.

As for the Northern Heartlands, the tories have had nine years and done [REMOVED] all for the northern heartlands, why would you believe they would start now????

A Vote for the tories is a vote for more homeless deaths on the street, more suicides of people driven to despair by universal credit, the end of the NHS and a vote for the billionaires to keep milking the state and stashing it all tax free offshore.

The blood is on your hands not mine, not that you will care about those less fortunate.

you sicken me

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 09 Dec 2019, 20:01

barking wrote: 09 Dec 2019, 19:21

this economy you keep talking about, is it the one that the tories have trebled the national debt in nine years???? you skipped this last time but i am interested how you will make this Corbyns fault.

Brexit is and was a con job to get the racist feeble minded clowns back in line.

As for the Northern Heartlands, the tories have had nine years and done [REMOVED] all for the northern heartlands, why would you believe they would start now????

A Vote for the tories is a vote for more homeless deaths on the street, more suicides of people driven to despair by universal credit, the end of the NHS and a vote for the billionaires to keep milking the state and stashing it all tax free offshore.

The blood is on your hands not mine, not that you will care about those less fortunate.

you sicken me
Now then Barking Mad !!

You have just alienated the many Labour Brexit Supporting People within by calling them Feeble Minded Clowns for wanting to leave the EU !!!!

You Must be Barking Mad !!

I hope all the Labour Brexit Voting People Reading your Post get hold of you and give you a good kicking !!

Far from you being sick of me your Labour Supporters will be very sickened with You as I'm sure you have likened them as traitors just by voting to Leave !!

What a Dimble-Brain !!

I'm sure there is quite a number of Labour people out there to at least put a reasonable argument together rather than posting slanderous accusations all the time (FlatCapper makes you look like an absolute novice in comparison).

Please Anyone talk to me with a bit of sense as "Barking Mad" has lost his marbles !!!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 09 Dec 2019, 20:38

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 09 Dec 2019, 20:40

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 09 Dec 2019, 20:47

barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by barking » 09 Dec 2019, 21:24

barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by barking » 09 Dec 2019, 21:30

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 09 Dec 2019, 22:10

barking wrote: 09 Dec 2019, 21:30 Image

Glad to see that £36K A year private school served McDonnell well when he’s now intent on shutting them down - aren’t you proud of him !!!! F.ck.ng Hypocrite !!

By the way, didn’t Dianne Abbott get a Masters in “BrainDead Economics” !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 09 Dec 2019, 23:19

The Economy
STUPID.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 09 Dec 2019, 23:21

CasRus wrote: 09 Dec 2019, 13:05 Oh Yes of Course Yvette Cooper is a decent person !

She is renting her properties out and is a greedy Landlord with local and London properties in the bag !
She sends kids to Private Schools - Just like McDonnell who enjoyed at his £36K schooling he received which he tries to cover up as does most of the Labour Front Bench
She pays according to labour too little tax in being in a higher tax bracket and needs to pay her fair share

She is a great role model for Labour Policy isn't she !!

You lot would stand for Rocks Smashing over your Heads ! Wake Up and Smell the Coffee man, they are using you to enrich themselves and their careers !!!
On her election flyer she said both her daughters were born in Pontefract hospital, she must have forgotten the Private school bit...

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 10 Dec 2019, 10:03

barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by barking » 10 Dec 2019, 10:57

CasRus wrote: 09 Dec 2019, 20:01
barking wrote: 09 Dec 2019, 19:21

you sicken me
Now then Barking Mad !!

You have just alienated the many Labour Brexit Supporting People within by calling them Feeble Minded Clowns for wanting to leave the EU !!!!

You Must be Barking Mad !!

I hope all the Labour Brexit Voting People Reading your Post get hold of you and give you a good kicking !!

Far from you being sick of me your Labour Supporters will be very sickened with You as I'm sure you have likened them as traitors just by voting to Leave !!

What a Dimble-Brain !!

I'm sure there is quite a number of Labour people out there to at least put a reasonable argument together rather than posting slanderous accusations all the time (FlatCapper makes you look like an absolute novice in comparison).

Please Anyone talk to me with a bit of sense as "Barking Mad" has lost his marbles !!!
The truth triggers another rant from the Tory boy

The blood is still on your hands

END THE CULL

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 10 Dec 2019, 11:02

YC out in the town in her cas scarf she will do for me
To be honest the town couldnt wish for a better MP representing them
Cant see labour winning but think it will be closer than some people think ,lets hope theres a big labour vote and if that prat as to be prime minister it wont be for long
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi