Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by Flat Capper » 21 Jan 2019, 13:32

alftupper wrote:
CasRus wrote:this pathetic front bench labour team
This is true, the ineptitude of Corbyn and the threat of McDonnell is only matched by their own front bench’s lack of ability. For instance the awful Rebecca Long Bailey with all the gravitas of a primary school teacher and who else to look after the education portfolio than a gym slip mother who left school without a single qualification, the equally dire Rayner. That’s without mentioning the one and only Abbott :lol:

It comes to something when Labour heavyweights are now classed as the peculiar Bazza Gardiner and the most boring man in politics Keir Starmer.

What a mess but long may it continue!
It's not like the right wing to totally ignore the politics and go for personal insults.

However, it has been interesting to read the comments about Theresa May or May Not's Brexit deal and how it's had to deal with everyone pulling from different sides. This is of course a direct reflection of public opinion so I'm a little taken back by this apparent surprise to Brexitiers and would be keen to learn what they thought might happen when they were screaming for a vote on it?
Spreading the Cas gene pool

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 22 Jan 2019, 07:18

maybe they assumed democracy would be respected by the losers like yourself, I assume you are one of the losers FC.

I voted to leave the EU, I didn’t vote for it to be dependent on us getting a deal.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 22 Jan 2019, 07:53

alftupper wrote:maybe they assumed democracy would be respected by the losers like yourself, I assume you are one of the losers FC.

I voted to leave the EU, I didn’t vote for it to be dependent on us getting a deal.
If Brexit does not happen and is overturned by a minority which seems to be happening, then we don't have a democracy and what we now have is a dictatorship !

Having a second referendum on the argument of the kids now reaching voting age which seems to be an argument for this, well let's put it this way, kids didn't get a chance to have my their in the 72 common market election so that doesn't stand up to scrutiny either and no second vote for a check with the population !

Can government elections now be overturned if there is a close majority of 52%-48% ? same argument !

Society may fracture into splinter groups as seems to now be happening with the parties Amber Rudd/Yvette Cooper or Reece Mogg / Farage and this will be so dangerous as nothing will get done and there will be paralysis - all because some people won't accept a democratic vote of what came out in the referendum and LEAVE ! It's what was voted for !

This could get very nasty !

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 22 Jan 2019, 13:31

A slight topic drift here, but how many people on this forum is happy with our local M.P?

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 22 Jan 2019, 13:44

Gentlemen, sadly, I believe the way our 'glorious' Prime Minister has approached Brexit is the cause of the discord on both sides. Trying to appease everyone only ends up satisfying no one.

I didn't vote in the referendum largely because I vote in general elections to appoint my government that I then expect to deliver their promises from their respective manifesto's. I do not believe we should consult the public further than that. This is because I know that in 5 years time the country is given the opportunity to vote again and choose the way they wish to move forward. IMO, this is the true route of democracy, always having the opportunity to change course.

Referendum's should always be final but even for the EU one, it only came about because a minority of loud voices insisted we had one rather than voting for the one political party that promised to deliver Brexit as a policy. On this, I do not believe we should have another referendum on the primary decision of leaving the EU.

However, as I believe democracy is continuous, I do believe the country has the right to choose how we leave.

Bramley Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bramley Tiger » 22 Jan 2019, 20:30

I don't disagree that the country could/should choose how we leave but a second referendum should not have remain as an option as that has already been rejected.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 23 Jan 2019, 09:33

Bramley Tiger wrote:but a second referendum should not have remain as an option as that has already been rejected.
agreed, but I would prefer either a great deal or no deal Brexit without the rigmarole of another referendum

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 23 Jan 2019, 13:29

And that's the difficulty, everyone has an opinion but we just can't agree!

Totally fed up to the back teeth with it all but I still believe the issue will run and run in some guise for many years to come, no doubt culminating in another call for a referendum on returning to the EU - can't wait!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 10 Feb 2019, 22:15

CasRus wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:
CasRus wrote: So you don't think Capital Punishment, Chain gangs harsher sentences would stop the level of murders, stabbings, drug running etc etc ??????
You need to climb back in your box for dumbos and go back to sleep !
alftupper wrote: Just reading about the recent case in America where the bloke killed his wife and two little girls then dumbed them in a tank of oil like rubbish. He then tried to blame the wife he murdered. These are the type of people Capper and his kind have empathy with. What a warped mind.
alftupper wrote: not really it’s just that your posts are incoherent. Several times on this topic you have written one thing only to later try to wheedle your way out of it just like in this instance. I said it is good to terminate a murderer, you said that means ‘the innocent are killed on both sides’
very hard to follow your gibberish Capper
Just to clear things up for you idiots, I do not empathise with murderers; I want them dealt with through a judicial system that is fair and which supports victims but punishes the guilty. In the case of capital punishment, you have already acknowledged that killing the odd innocent individual, wrongly convicted, is a price worth paying. This view disgusts me and every other right minded human being. It must take a truly warped mind to believe in this system.
On capital punishment itself, there is no evidence to support the claim that it acts as a deterrent and is therefore neither use nor ornament. It simply cannot be justified for the reason above.

I would actually like to see a system where convicted murderers are kept in prisons that are not plushy hotels, with many luxuries the majority cannot afford. I want difficult conditions that create misery for the rest of their God forsaken lives. Where wrong convictions are exposed, the ‘victims’ can then be adequately compensated for their incorrect suffering.
So Capper, answer this, what was the point of incarcerating Ian Brady and Myrah Hindley for all thise years costing millions of pounds to the taxpayer with no worth to society anymore when they had clearly murdered those youngsters and left grieving families with one body never ever found and his mother died grieving after many years of grief !? Reading your response to me, your suggestion is to make an adequate compensation to the grieivng families which is what ? Monetary I take it to be what you mean ! Well let me tell you that no money in the world would be enough to compensate their loss of their children and to think that s an astonishing affront ! Don't you think that the millions of pounds it cost to keep them in ail would have been better spent in the NHS saving innocent lives and helping crippled kids ? I do ! Your thinking is totally flawed !

In answer to your question on being disgusted, I already said DNA advancements is virtually foolproof and like I also said, nothing is totally foolproof, but you line up harsher deterrants and methods and you will see the crime rate drop - just like the police knocking scumbags off mopeds that has dropped this type of crime already by 30%. Better to save many murders going on by CP deterrant and yes there can be an odd mishap but look how many lives this deterrant would help not being wiped out and leave families grieving for the rest of their lives. It's a price worth paying for the risk of accidentally hanging an innocent - and by the way that should only happen if it's beyond doubt proved by DNA I would say. If you don't think CP is a deterrant, go look at Saudi Arabia's murder figures with the beheading deterrant per capita, it's minimal and only a handful !! So don't think CP is a deterrant then think again, because it is !
Saudi Arabia. Where 6 year olds get their head chopped off with broken bottles.

But crime there is minimal ](*,) ](*,) :roll: :roll:
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Feb 2019, 12:39

all that confirms to me is what a backward belief system these primitives live their lives by. These are the type of people your naive MP was inviting into this country with her pathetic #refugeeswelcome campaign which backfired somewhat during the course of her Nick Ferrari radio interview. Can’t stand the sight of the woman. If only all the Labourites that voted leave made her pay at the next election for doing all she can to delay/stop Brexit, but alas we know your typical Labour voter votes Labour regardless

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 14 Feb 2019, 13:09

alftupper wrote:all that confirms to me is what a backward belief system these primitives live their lives by ....
We agree on something at last, the death penalty is a backward belief system that is only used by primitives!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Feb 2019, 15:32

Flat Capper wrote:
alftupper wrote:all that confirms to me is what a backward belief system these primitives live their lives by ....
We agree on something at last, the death penalty is a backward belief system that is only used by primitives!
Only a balloon headed lefty would draw a comparison between summary executions based on religious beliefs to the death penalty being administered under a western judicial system

you never fail to disappoint Capper

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 14 Feb 2019, 17:54

alftupper wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:
Only a balloon headed lefty would draw a comparison between summary executions based on religious beliefs to the death penalty being administered under a western judicial system

Only an idiot would try to argue there's a difference. You are surely aware that religious belief's are what provide the foundations of the western world's morals of what is right or wrong? It also explains why I'm an atheist.

Thankfully, the civil world has moved on from the times of summary executions of any kind.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Feb 2019, 18:58

Flat Capper wrote:
alftupper wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:

Only an idiot would try to argue there's a difference.
Wow, so there’s no difference between cutting off heads with a carving knife on a public street to the death penalty being served in the US judicial process. Nice one Capper

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 15 Feb 2019, 01:13

Flatcapper, I agreed with you on the Joel Tomkins issue but in all honesty I do not agree with you on this one.

I still draw your attention to the likes of people (if you can refer to them as people) like Bellfield who murdered innocent girls and just today someone who has murdered 3 old age pensioners - Are they decent human beings or are they not ?

Just remember the mums and dads, brothers and sisters who will be left mentally scarred for life by these despicable scummers ! they are the people who are serving a life sentence only to see most of these scummers maybe serve 20-25 years and come back out to society and who haven't contributed to society in any good way and are then back in the community and could potentially repeat their murderous ways which is a huge and massive risk !

Now lets look at the nuts and bolts of this - these scummers will be costing the taxpayer millions while they are inside. The question here is, would it not be better to spend that money on the NHS for example to save innocent people who's lives are worth saving rather than keeping the likes of Bellfield costing millions to keep him and the other scummers there ? And lets face it. everybody dies eventually, so based on that, would it not be better to get these people out of the way now as everyone dies eventually anyway and spend the money on say trying to save kids who are dying of all kinds of health complications ?

Let's put it this way, if there was only £100K left in a kitty to either send a kid over to the USA who needs lifesaving treatment or having to keep Bellfield in jail for 3 more months, what would you choose ?

it is noble opinion of anyone who presides on human rights in an ideal world, but we are not in this ideal world are we and evil is taking massive advantage of this fact of the do good brigade. If you believe in the bible God had to fight Satan to let good prevail which by the way I'm not a bibilical person at all ! It all comes down to common sense. If you take the action you should face and should know the consequences set out and capital punishment in my mind needs to be on that agenda based on the facts as I have mentioned above.

Another issue arising today about that Islamic girl going over to Syria and wanting to come back - in my mind she knew what she was supporting and to want to come back to the UK is taking the .iss and no way should she be allowed back - what's to stop her getting back, strapping a suicide vest on and doing a Manchester arena type job on innocents - why should any UK citizen accept that !!

Needing to wake up and smell the coffeeI'm afraid in my opinion.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Feb 2019, 09:23

Re that *British* Islamic girl going over to Syria and wanting to come back.

It really does not matter, happily, what you think. These are the facts:

She is entitled to return - this is her state.
If she has committed a criminal offence then she can be prosecuted and punished.
Rightly, she will be the subject of a mental health review if prosecuted and most importantly there will be safeguarding issues around the unborn, or by then, born child - who will also be British.

People get so uptight about issues where the law is very clear and simple.

Rightly, any prejudices and concerns are ignored.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Feb 2019, 11:47

WF10 wrote:Re that *British* Islamic girl going over to Syria and wanting to come back.

It really does not matter, happily, what you think. These are the facts:

She is entitled to return - this is her state.
If she has committed a criminal offence then she can be prosecuted and punished.
Rightly, she will be the subject of a mental health review if prosecuted and most importantly there will be safeguarding issues around the unborn, or by then, born child - who will also be British.

People get so uptight about issues where the law is very clear and simple.

Rightly, any prejudices and concerns are ignored.
Yes you are right WF10.

The issue here is that the law should have been changed and stripped anyone of their British Citizenship.

The issue here now is that she is quite rightly allowed back and should serve time for it, however what's to say she won't come out of prison, strap a suicide vest on and do a Manchester Arena killing more innocents or radicalising her son to equally do the same down the line. The risk here for me and 75% of people in the survey here is too severe to allow this and why indeed should we after she has no regrets and probably helped move all those severed heads she claims to have seen.

Personally, I would get them all on a bus in Syria ready to go onto the plane home and blow the lot of them up giving them no chance like they have done in beheading all those innocent Syrian people they have murdered. that takes care of the issue and saves us millions of pounds in law courts and housing them in prisons and spend that money on the NHS - common sense to me ! - what you reap you sow ! When people turn to the dark side, all civilized bets including the law of the land should be off, otherwise all law abiding good people are at the mercy of these type of evil entities - If you are a religious person and believe Heaven and Hell, would God allow these evil souls into Heaven ? I don't think so ! Same here, why should we allow these people back to practise their evil ways ! Let them wallow in their Middle Eastern Hellhole I say ! It's just like war being declared on us and should be regarded as being so - they are killing innocents so why should we keep taking that on the chin just because of the law having to being adhered to ? If an Isis guy got hold of you and stuck needles in your eyes and chopped your hands, legs and whats-it off , would you be happy for him to serve a couple of years in jail ??? I do not think so after ruining your life forever !

Like I said, you people need to wake up and smell the coffee as evil is engulfing all of us and surviving on the back of all good intention of law abiding citizens and soft laws. You all sit here in the UK safe for now but if you don't cut this evil cancerous growth out of the world now, like a cancer in your own body, technological advances will see drones, micro bots being deployed by these indoctrinated radicalised people and nobody will ever be safe again ! You may not know it but by not taking action now (and like climate change etc) you are living on borrowed time and the next 20 years will decide this either way - I'm glad I'm in the back end of my life and had a very happy life especially in my innocent youth - I will pity all of you younger end who aren't streetwise and naïve to allow these evil entities to exist - you will be regretting not taking action when you had the time !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 18 Feb 2019, 11:35

Wow, the Labour Party is breaking apart!

I’ve got my bag of popcorn and I’m gong to enjoy the spectacle

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 18 Feb 2019, 12:09

Good riddance.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 18 Feb 2019, 12:15

Hi Alf,

I wouldn't start any gloating just now as I think it is going to happen with the Tories also !!

There could be 2 other parties forming including this labour led one and I wouldn't put it past Reece Mogg's ERG group forming up a party or could even join Farage's group !! Soubury and a few othersin her camp could go with these independent labour people as they have a few similar alignments.

Let's hope the EU see the signs as they won't be able to get any joy from totally split politics here in the UK and I think the country will be in a total mess for years to come otherwise.

MPs might need to bite the bullet and go for May's plan with all it's faults !!