Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by Flat Capper » 14 Jan 2019, 13:32

alftupper wrote:Sick to death of all the bleating regarding universal credit. Just watching a news report brought it home to me, some woman moaning about it as she scrolled through her phone which showed monthly payments of around £1,200!

As someone who’s never claimed a penny in benefit I don’t think my personal pride would allow me to. These people should be grateful that they live a taxpayer funded lifestyle. Infuriating.

Happy New Year
You may be surprised to learn I'm not one of those that simply believes UC is a complete waste of time. My thought are more good idea, badly executed. There are certainly some cases where the new system has caused immense problems for individuals but the benefit system of the UK does need re-aligning to help encourage folk into work.

At the moment it is a bit like the unfair tax system that allows the wealthy to avoid paying their fair share but in reverse. Sort them both out and we wouldn't have a deficit.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 15 Jan 2019, 13:09

Hello, the Labour Party has just had a record fine imposed by the Electoral Commission for failing to accurately disclose donations

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 15 Jan 2019, 14:39

alftupper wrote:Hello, the Labour Party has just had a record fine imposed by the Electoral Commission for failing to accurately disclose donations
Where's this?
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 15 Jan 2019, 19:41

an interesting evening ahead...

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 15 Jan 2019, 21:09

Surely she's got to go now?

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 15 Jan 2019, 21:27

WF10 wrote:Surely she's got to go now?
Not sure what Corbyn’s vote of no confidence will achieve, there isn’t a single Tory that will vote against this government and with the DUP pledging their support then it’s a waste of time as far as I can see

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 15 Jan 2019, 22:04

I think he had to do it, if he didn't one of the other leaders (Blackford most likely) would have?

If she can’t achieve any form of alternate deal even with cross party consultation then you keep having no confidence votes until mps realise they have to vote against her.

It’s going to get messy. And it might take a while. But that’s probably good for Labour.

This government will eventually fall.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 15 Jan 2019, 22:18

Of course it will fall as all governments do, I only hope when it happens it is not Corbyn walking into no.10

It will now be interesting to see if the EU negotiators blink first and renegotiate the deal, let’s not forget they sell us much more than we sell to them

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 16 Jan 2019, 00:18

She's tried !......and failed !

Let's face it ! No one was ever going to get a deal acceptable as there's too many forces pulling one way and the other.

An anti democratic Second Referendum could lead to anarchy and breakdown of society !

Calling an election wouldn't solve the issues of Brexit and I suspect Labour would lose by more margin as most of the country wanted that deal done to get on with it even though there was a massive trap and Labour have not got any position on Brexit and what to do as they still vehemently still sit on the fence !

I can't see the EU softening but may do at the very last moment on the run up to March 29 in playing a brinkmanship game but that's not a given !

Looks like we are screwed guys and on top of that there are severe warnings of a financial meltdown coming and money could be rendered useless with whats going on in China/USA relations as well as Brexit ! Hope you guys are considering putting some of your savings into gold as a hedge !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 16 Jan 2019, 09:40

CasRus wrote: Hope you guys are considering putting some of your savings into gold as a hedge !
I don’t think it’s time to panic just yet but not a bad idea to spread your assets.

Didn’t ‘no more boom bust’ Brown flog all our gold reserves of at a knock down price?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 16 Jan 2019, 12:50

I bought a cart load of [REMOVED] Bitcoin after Rus recommended that last year.

The bleeding pillock.

;)

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 16 Jan 2019, 20:17

WF10 wrote:I bought a cart load of [REMOVED] Bitcoin after Rus recommended that last year.

The bleeding pillock.

;)
WF10, if you would have asked me what to invest in on the Crypto market I would have told you and it wasn't Bitcoin ! Bitcoin is considered like the Nokia and Blackberry when mobiles came out and after several years you hardly hear of them as new mobiles like iPhone and Samsung came along and swept up the market.

There are many Crypto currency coins out there and most will be a dead duck but there are a couple I have invested in which have the makings of being massive ! The name of the game here is to invest only what you can afford and be prepared to lose as it is a risky game like any stocks and shares.

Please note that Crypto will be the future as Banks will adopt the Bockchain technology it's built on.

If you have Bitcoin I suggest you holding onto this as it is expected that the Crypto markets will see a huge increase this year after the massive losses the crypto market has incurred these past few months.

The other aspect is to be patient as its a long term climb - just like bitcoin from a few cents up to $20,000 per coin at it's peak over several years - its now around £3.5K per coin after the crash - if you had have invested when it was a few cents you would still be sitting on millions say a £1K investment.

If you want my two top tips on crypto coins I can oblige which me and a few mates are into.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 16 Jan 2019, 20:29

Anybody see the Michael Gove speech tonight before the vote ? He absolutely shredded Corbyn to pieces !!

Like I have said before, if Labour had a leader like Yvette Cooper for example, they would get in !

No chance with Corbyn in charge - he is highly toxic !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 16 Jan 2019, 23:55

CasRus wrote:
WF10 wrote:I bought a cart load of [REMOVED] Bitcoin after Rus recommended that last year.

The bleeding pillock.

;)
WF10, if you would have asked me what to invest in on the Crypto market I would have told you and it wasn't Bitcoin ! Bitcoin is considered like the Nokia and Blackberry when mobiles came out and after several years you hardly hear of them as new mobiles like iPhone and Samsung came along and swept up the market.

There are many Crypto currency coins out there and most will be a dead duck but there are a couple I have invested in which have the makings of being massive ! The name of the game here is to invest only what you can afford and be prepared to lose as it is a risky game like any stocks and shares.

Please note that Crypto will be the future as Banks will adopt the Bockchain technology it's built on.

If you have Bitcoin I suggest you holding onto this as it is expected that the Crypto markets will see a huge increase this year after the massive losses the crypto market has incurred these past few months.

The other aspect is to be patient as its a long term climb - just like bitcoin from a few cents up to $20,000 per coin at it's peak over several years - its now around £3.5K per coin after the crash - if you had have invested when it was a few cents you would still be sitting on millions say a £1K investment.

If you want my two top tips on crypto coins I can oblige which me and a few mates are into.
Was only joking Rus.

Although you may want to check pages 21 & 22 of this thread.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Jan 2019, 00:05

CasRus wrote:Anybody see the Michael Gove speech tonight before the vote ? He absolutely shredded Corbyn to pieces !!

Like I have said before, if Labour had a leader like Yvette Cooper for example, they would get in !

A vote about May and Gove mentions Corbyn? Why?

It surely isn't to deflect away from May is it?!

The TV news now showing re-runs of this side-show of Gove as pure cringeworthy entertainment, instead of the seriousness of the Government.

Well I never!

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 17 Jan 2019, 09:15

WF10 wrote:
CasRus wrote:Anybody see the Michael Gove speech tonight before the vote ? He absolutely shredded Corbyn to pieces !!

no, it was a confidence vote against the government. Of course Gove was correct in mentioning the alternative of placing a Marxist in no.10.

In terms of our economic welfare he would make a no deal Brexit look like a walk on the park!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Jan 2019, 09:42

alftupper wrote:
WF10 wrote:

no, it was a confidence vote against the government. Of course Gove was correct in mentioning the alternative of placing a Marxist in no.10.

In terms of our economic welfare he would make a no deal Brexit look like a walk on the park!

What about Corbyn throwing his Hissy Fit and spitting his dummy out in not wanting to discuss Brexit with May after they have harped on about not reaching out to them all these months !!! Calm Down Dear !! His demeanour looks desperate and out of control and on the brink of a breakdown when you view the way he went about his statements yesterday !

And his excuse is, "If you won't take No Deal Off the Table" I'm throwing a Paddy !! Well what Stupidity is that when you throw your Ace card away, tie both your hands behind your back and expect to get more out of a negotiated deal with the EU !! Labour and the other Clowns defy Logic and Common Sense !! The EU will be rolling around Belly Laughing when they come back after voting No Deal out !! What a Bunch of Amateurs ! - My Pet Budgie would do better !! - At least it keeps asking for its "Pieces of Eight" and won't give in !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Jan 2019, 11:14

Are you off your head?

I was playing buzzword bingo when listening to her speech last night "I'm backing this." "Deliver brexit for the British people" "I intend to see it through" "Parliament has confidence in me" etc etc.

Did it even constitute anything other than to tell the nation that mr meanie moo Corbyn wouldn’t play ball?

Lapped up by the 'Rule Britannia' simpletons.

Incidentally, the SNP, Plaid, Greens etc engaged in talks with May on the basis she would keep them confidential for now. She then went out and said she'd engaged in those talks and used it to attack Labour.

Good move.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 17 Jan 2019, 11:33

WF10 wrote:Are you off your head?

I was playing buzzword bingo when listening to her speech last night "I'm backing this." "Deliver brexit for the British people" "I intend to see it through" "Parliament has confidence in me" etc etc.

Did it even constitute anything other than to tell the nation that mr meanie moo Corbyn wouldn’t play ball?

Incidentally, the SNP, Plaid, Greens etc engaged in talks with May on the basis she would keep them confidential for now. She then went out and said she'd engaged in those talks and used it to attack Labour.

Good move.
Your response does not make any sense to me in responding to my last post ! Are you on medication ??

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 17 Jan 2019, 11:53

CasRus wrote:
WF10 wrote:Are you off your head?

Good move.
Your response does not make any sense to me in responding to my last post ! Are you on medication ??
I weren't responding to you per se, hence I didn't quote you.

You're quite new to all this aren't you?!