Wakey v Cas 2019 Match Up!

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Wakey v Cas 2019 Match Up!

Post by Tigerade » 09 Jan 2019, 16:23

I know bellycouldtackle from my SWAG days and he's not a bad bloke but a bit of a WUM, you can see it a mile off but some of our posters on RL fans can't seem to see it.
What I find intriguing Jinge is where as all this hatred come from ? We've also had a bit from the Hull FC fans in recent seasons where (like Wakey) it has usually been friendly rivalry.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 09 Jan 2019, 16:29

It comes from the fact we stopped being crap and became a top four side
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

steadygetyerboots-on
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by steadygetyerboots-on » 09 Jan 2019, 17:14

tigerfeat wrote:It comes from the fact we stopped being crap and became a top four side
Bullseye! A minority of our fans would behave in exactly the same manner were the boot on the other foot too. It’s completely normal & nothing to worry about.
"Stand by me as I stand by you, be brave and dare to dream".

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 09 Jan 2019, 17:25

Hate from other teams is a sign of a successful team,it’s started through social media now with Liverpool fc now there top of league and one of best teams in Europe.man u were hated for years because of constant success (still are)Wigan the same rhinos etc.nobody spoke about us when were fighting at the bottom

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 09 Jan 2019, 17:51

Scoopage wrote:Hate from other teams is a sign of a successful team,it’s started through social media now with Liverpool fc now there top of league and one of best teams in Europe.man u were hated for years because of constant success (still are)Wigan the same rhinos etc.nobody spoke about us when were fighting at the bottom
Define successful..

Oldcasman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Oldcasman » 09 Jan 2019, 18:02

Tigerade wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:You only have to look on the wakey forum to see the hatred a lot of there fans have for cas personally I'm not really bothered if they do well or not and if they played Wigan in the c.cup final id be shouting for them to win
You can feel the hate from 8 miles away :shock: :-

bellycouldtackle wrote:I am personally delighted that a Cas player is injured I hope they all get injured in pre season, that they lose every match, that they go bankrupt, that the towns pox epidemic becomes public knowledge and has to be quarantined for ever, that the massive drug problem , benefit fraud, rampant incest problem, theft from food banks so they can spend their disability benefit on Special Brew and cigs are brought to the National attention so that Box can no longer hide these issues by doling out Tax payers money to the keep it hidden.

Don't forget the old saying Cas fans - Hatred is born of fear and ignorance.
Would love to to meet this halfwit face to face typical inbred keyboard warrior

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 09 Jan 2019, 18:13

heritage1926 wrote:
Scoopage wrote:Hate from other teams is a sign of a successful team,it’s started through social media now with Liverpool fc now there top of league and one of best teams in Europe.man u were hated for years because of constant success (still are)Wigan the same rhinos etc.nobody spoke about us when were fighting at the bottom
Define successful..
Winning trophies regular(which brings arrogance)top of the league,winning week in week.spending big money etc

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 09 Jan 2019, 18:47

Raj Poot Wildcat wrote:
Casmoley wrote:Props...

Millington
Watts
Cook
Clark
Moors

ALL better than
Huby
England
Kopczak
Hurst

IMO.
Well it's a point of view but you seem to have conveniently missed out our big hitters Pauli Pauli, King and of course Fifita.
Big hitter Fifita???????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 09 Jan 2019, 18:49

Raj Poot Wildcat wrote:
Tigerwood posse wrote:We've owned you for years and we will keep doing it this season, our coach is PREMIER LEAGUE your coach is barely Doctor Martins league.... it will be won or lost right there!!
And we owned you for years before that sport tends to be cyclical. Past performance is not a precise indicator of future performance, Spot the trend early and clean out the bookies out is my philosophy.
and thats why youre still washing pots in a second rate curry den. you kill me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 09 Jan 2019, 19:16

Tigerade wrote:2019 Predictions in the Virtual Terrace.
Wow nearly fell of my chair reading some of them posts. I know it all about opinions but really some the the wakey fans need to give there heads a shake FFS.

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 09 Jan 2019, 19:39

duke street 10 wrote:
Tigerade wrote:2019 Predictions in the Virtual Terrace.
Had a quick look Tigerade. Its on the Luke Gale thread on The Wakey forum not the V.T.

The post is in very poor taste. But you should know a fair few of the posters on there have been on a lemon only diet for years!

To celebrate someone's injury and to hope his fellow team mate's suffer something similar...is things really getting that bad in our sport?

Lets hope this forum is policed better than theirs,and anything approaching that bile is swiftly removed!
Mine was in the VT predictions thread.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 09 Jan 2019, 20:45

Tigerade wrote:
I know bellycouldtackle from my SWAG days and he's not a bad bloke but a bit of a WUM, you can see it a mile off but some of our posters on RL fans can't seem to see it.
What I find intriguing Jinge is where as all this hatred come from ? We've also had a bit from the Hull FC fans in recent seasons where (like Wakey) it has usually been friendly rivalry.
Without making excuses for k n o b heads on both sides but I think it's pushing it calling hatred.
When I look back a lot of the animosity can be linked back to the 2006 relegation game and the time we Beat you (was it 21-0) down the lane to put a nail in your relegation coffin, all of a sudden after those games the animosity seemed to lift. I remember round that time coming out of the ground in Cas and having all sorts of glasses and bottles thrown at us from the boot room. And pretty sure you lot will have very similar tales of woah (sp) coming out of BV.
I think some genuinely forget that it's only a game/pastime and lose their cool over the slightest of things. I worked at Nestle for 35 yrs and class a great number of Cas fans as good lifelong friends, but on match days as the game kicks off they're on the other side of the fence and expect a bit of F off as we change ends/sides.:)

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 10 Jan 2019, 13:59

Some of the bile posted about Gales injury and wishing more on others is nothing to do with us being a top 4 side. For someone to post that kind of bile it is usually the way they are pretty much all the time about most things. To be affected to this extreme is a sad sign of how society is these days.

You don’t just spout that just because another team is doing well. Local rivalry and/or banter is great, I get that, and I have many friends who are Wakey fans and the banter is always good and fair and currently in our favour with results.

Could anyone seriously be so nasty and wish the things that we see some people post?

TheDreadnought

Post by TheDreadnought » 10 Jan 2019, 16:41

Tigerade wrote:
JIN JER wrote:Good grief don't rise to him, just ignore him, h's a troll. I'm intrigued who he is on our forum.
My money's on RPW and The Dreadnought been one and the same.
Stick to sitting in Coral spinning tha dole away, I created an account just to answer you. I don't have anything to do with RPW.

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 10 Jan 2019, 17:25

Stick to sitting in Coral spinning tha dole away, I created an account just to answer you. I don't have anything to do with RPW.
That's nice of you to reply. Thank you. :D

Dixie D
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dixie D » 10 Jan 2019, 18:39

Think the hatred towards Liverpool is more the fact their fans are cringey bells that constantly play the victim card and have half the media peddling their bs.

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 10 Jan 2019, 19:15

Not all of them :-)

Spoken like a true scummer dixie

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 10 Jan 2019, 19:45

Dixie D wrote:
Think the hatred towards Liverpool is more the fact their fans are cringey bells that constantly play the victim card and have half the media peddling their bs.
So true Dixie, so true. Really hope either Man City or Spurs beat them to the title

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 10 Jan 2019, 20:04

Fumper27 wrote:
Dixie D wrote:
So true Dixie, so true. Really hope either Man City or Spurs beat them to the title
:pray: :pray: :pray:
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Dixie D
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dixie D » 10 Jan 2019, 22:44

Scoopage wrote:Not all of them :-)

Spoken like a true scummer dixie
I can assure you I am no Utd fan, just find the RS a detestable club, nothing personal. Anyway back to the proper stuff!