New Ground for Cas or NOT !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Re: New Ground for Cas or NOT !

Post by Tigerade » 05 Jan 2019, 11:55

Tycho Nestoris wrote:The offer from Michael Carter was made publically. My information as to the offer being taken up has come from someone associated with our club.
Tycho Nestoris - isn't that the BANKER from the Iron Bank of Bravos in Game of Thrones ? ;)

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 05 Jan 2019, 12:25

Tigerade wrote:
Tycho Nestoris wrote:The offer from Michael Carter was made publically. My information as to the offer being taken up has come from someone associated with our club.
Tycho Nestoris - isn't that the BANKER from the Iron Bank of Bravos in Game of Thrones ? ;)
Yeah, I googled that but couldn't remember any poster from our board called the Banker, has there been anyone on here using that name? :)

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 05 Jan 2019, 13:38

Don't know Jinge but there seems to be a few of your lot joining Casforum lately. :D

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 05 Jan 2019, 13:46

Tigerade wrote:Don't know Jinge but there seems to be a few of your lot joining Casforum lately. :D
Don't tar me with the same brush Tigerade :) . I really don't understand multiple persona, there really is something seriously wrong with people that create accounts just to offend people. One negative of the internet I suppose.

True-supporter
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by True-supporter » 06 Jan 2019, 20:21

Be told the large new building across from Xs cape is going to be a new next store. Sounds like the new ground and the shopping centre could be dead in the water. If true cannot understand why castleford have not told the support what is going on.

scottiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by scottiger » 06 Jan 2019, 20:27

Check the planing portal be easy to find out
TM Out

derkster
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by derkster » 06 Jan 2019, 20:48

True-supporter wrote:Be told the large new building across from Xs cape is going to be a new next store. Sounds like the new ground and the shopping centre could be dead in the water. If true cannot understand why castleford have not told the support what is going on.
Nah not a store, its warehousing been told possibly for Amazon.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 06 Jan 2019, 20:52

derkster wrote:
True-supporter wrote:Be told the large new building across from Xs cape is going to be a new next store. Sounds like the new ground and the shopping centre could be dead in the water. If true cannot understand why castleford have not told the support what is going on.
The rumour i have heard is its for Amazon.

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 06 Jan 2019, 21:07

Whatever it is it’s a warehouse and not a retail unit

True-supporter
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by True-supporter » 06 Jan 2019, 23:48

Half going to be distribution and half going to be next shop, got this from somebody working on site.

JSLisnotaprop
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JSLisnotaprop » 06 Jan 2019, 23:49

derkster wrote:

That new eye sore is the amazon warehouse isn’t it?

oldplayer 1

Post by oldplayer 1 » 07 Jan 2019, 00:05

JSLisnotaprop wrote:
derkster wrote:

yes I would not advice any body to go work for them in less your the drum beater

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 07 Jan 2019, 00:20

oldplayer 1 wrote:
JSLisnotaprop wrote:
derkster wrote:

yes I would not advice any body to go work for them
Yeah, don’t go and work for one of the biggest companies in the world....

oldplayer 1

Post by oldplayer 1 » 07 Jan 2019, 00:26

Fumper27 wrote:
oldplayer 1 wrote:
JSLisnotaprop wrote:
derkster wrote:

yes I would not advice any body to go work for them
Yeah, don’t go and work for one of the biggest companies in the world....
with your remark you obviously don't no any thing about how they treat there staff ask the foreign girl who was scared to have time off to have her baby and had it in amazon toilets . Hope we Brexit they cant get any staff for the biggest company in the world they don't pay much uk tax . But feel good to go and get a job there mr happy clapper flumper :-$

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 07 Jan 2019, 00:57

Yet what do you know apart from that one sample? Personally, I am happy where I am but you feel free to go. That would be one small sample from thousands and thousands of employees, which isn’t really a true reflection on the whole workforce. I’ve got friends who have worked in an Amazon facility for a number of years. Surely they wouldn’t still be there if it was as bad overall as you say?

oldplayer 1

Post by oldplayer 1 » 07 Jan 2019, 01:32

Fumper27 wrote:Yet what do you know apart from that one sample? Personally, I am happy where I am but you feel free to go. That would be one small sample from thousands and thousands of employees, which isn’t really a true reflection on the whole workforce. I’ve got friends who have worked in an Amazon facility for a number of years. Surely they wouldn’t still be there if it was as bad overall as you say?
that's why it got voted worst place to work well I feel sorry for your mates on minimum wage hope there not delivery drivers be on less with paying for own petrol. Amazon is one off main reason we will not be getting a new ground under cutting all major stores and causing some to even close be a lot easy to get tenants if not for amazon. so support the company who s going to be are downfall with are ground mr happy clapper :hand: :hand:

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 07 Jan 2019, 01:40

oldplayer 1 wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:Yet what do you know apart from that one sample? Personally, I am happy where I am but you feel free to go. That would be one small sample from thousands and thousands of employees, which isn’t really a true reflection on the whole workforce. I’ve got friends who have worked in an Amazon facility for a number of years. Surely they wouldn’t still be there if it was as bad overall as you say?
I feel sorry for your mates on minimum wage
Not at the level we operate at old boy. You are going from a small sample of 241 employees that made news in The Sun. what about the almost 27,000 reviews of past and current employees of Amazon on Glassdoor that give it a 3.8 out of 5. Hardly the score of the worse employer ever. Also, if you think the construction of one warehouse is the reason our ground fails then you need to go back to the drawing board.

The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by The Firm » 07 Jan 2019, 02:04

Be nice if they paid their way tax wise though.

oldplayer 1

Post by oldplayer 1 » 07 Jan 2019, 02:21

Fumper27 wrote:
oldplayer 1 wrote:
I feel sorry for your mates on minimum wage
Not at the level we operate at old boy. You are going from a small sample of 241 employees that made news in The Sun. what about the almost 27,000 reviews of past and current employees of Amazon on Glassdoor that give it a 3.8 out of 5. Hardly the score of the worse employer ever. Also, if you think the construction of one warehouse is the reason our ground fails then you need to go back to the drawing board.
you clearly not very bright its the reason we cant get any tenants most people shopping on line at amazon are causing stores to go bust or no confident to build new stores so axiom cant get invested money to start new ground any new tenants nothing to do with one warehouse you need to think what you put down. buy the way 80% of amazon work force are non English and happy to be treated wrong for minimum wage exploited

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 07 Jan 2019, 08:48

Pot kettle with a sprinkling of xenophobia here